The Toga Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have been doing a little more movement than I thought because in an instant, I felt the head of his penis protrude into me. Did I cause that or did he do it? I completely stopped for a few seconds to gather my thoughts as his penis head was still sticking in me. I didn't pull it out. My head was filled with a whole host of mixed emotions but pulling it out just wasn't one of them. I was on the pill, but I didn't really want to just have sex with this guy, but I also had this urge inside me to push it in. My head was spinning and my body just wouldn't pull away.

After a few seconds, and he didn't say a word, I couldn't help it, I just pushed against it and slid it further in. I knew it didn't matter what his answer was, but I asked him, "Are you OK with this?" He said: "Yes. Are you OK with this?" "Yes. I am on the pill" and I pushed him all the way in and started to push and pull and push and pull it in and out of me as I sat up and down on his penis as we both moaned.

I normally am not what I would call a vaginally orgasmic person. My orgasms come mostly from stimulating my button, but this was starting to work very well. The feel of his hardness inside me, and the hairs of his pubic area grinding against my button as I pushed him all the way in were working magic.

I pushed myself down on his chest and knew that bliss was on the way. I reached behind and squeezed his butt cheeks and pushed as I rotated my hips to pull him in and out and in and out and I heard him start to breath harder and push his hips in time with me. Then he said what I knew was coming. "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" as he pushed deeper and deeper into me and I felt it. The tensing of his body, the pulse of his penis and the shoot of his stream into me pushed me over the edge and I started to orgasm with him.

The bliss came in waves as I felt like my head had disconnected from my shoulders and my body tensed up. Everything convulsed as he continued to pump in spasms into my stiff body pushing me further and further over that edge. The pulsing must have lasted for minutes as my spasms continued on and on until I finally got too sensitive and had to quit.

We were both out of breath and breathing hard as I lay there on his chest with my knees pulled up straddling him and feeling his penis get soft in me. After a minute or so, he wrapped his arms and the sheet over me and bundled me in his arms as we lay there quietly. It felt so good to be in this position as we just let the buss go out of our heads and our breaths slowly went back to normal.

We didn't stay like this very long. After a few minutes, I felt his penis slide out of me and thought about how I should get back to my friends. I got up, pulled him up with me, kissed him passionately on the lips and we both laughed about what had just happened as I put my panties back on. We went back to the party holding hands as we heard this moan and that moan along the way. Apparently we were not the only people that found fun behind the trees.

When we got back to the main area, my friends were waiting for me and ready to go. I hadn't known it at the time, but Jane and Jerry were dabbling with each other quite a bit that night and they decided they wanted to finish their time together in the warmth of a soft bed at Jane's apartment rather than behind the trees as apparently most of the rest of the party had chosen. They, being in the need of their own relief, decided to dispense with the pleasantries and grabbed my hand and pulled me away to the car before I could say much of a good night or anything and before I knew it, I was in the car ready to head back home.

I was yelling at my friends for pulling me away without finding out his phone number and just as we were about to exit the driveway, I heard a knock on the window, Jerry stopped the car and there he was. I rolled down the window and he quickly inserted a piece of paper in my hand and asked me to call him. He reached his head in the car and kissed me deeply, pulled his head out of the window and we were off as I felt that tingle again and waved goodbye.

Jennifer

12