The Toilet Monster Ch. 04

Story Info
Eve becomes a mother.
1.1k words
4.15
51.5k
32

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,154 Followers

(Inspired By "Surprise" by Imagination Station/Shyguy)

(Thanks to Jen Lit Girl for the edit.)

*

Eve experienced the bumps and the kicks in her womb with growing trepidation. Her belly bobbled and vibrated like the bell on a telephone. Her fearlessness about belly bursting monsters diminished to a mild bravado. Something was happening with her other monster. Her fermenting belly obscured her view. The slimer was agitated; its dick did the in&out pussy dance. Eve enjoyed the benefits. The increased activity excited her pussy to untold levels, triggering a cum session so intense as to approach levitation. The shower walls flowed with splashes of milk, cum, and slime.

Eve heard a faint "skwutch!" followed by a "pop!" but was too engrossed in her orgasm to take notice. She enjoyed a brief interlude's post-coital bliss before sharp needles lanced into her sides. The cataclysmic climax had exerted enough force to free her arms of the mucous manacles. Now the blood rushed back into her arms with needle prick agony. Her monstrous mating briefly interrupted, Eve waited for the pain to ebb to a tingle.

The round blob of flesh that comprised Eve's belly "boinged!" and bounced. "Omigod am I having contractions?!" she asked. " Wait a second, of course I'm having contractions! I can't believe I asked that!" Eve rarely interacted with pregnant women. They made her uncomfortable. It reminded her of the tightrope that defined her sex life. Now Eve experienced nine months compressed to a few minutes. The results came through her pussy in four bio-genetically twisted spades.

There was a "shoosh!" as the slimeball's wormy wong slid out of her slime-soaked cunt. The knobs and warts made a return trip across her g-spot and clit. Eve exploded into a maelstrom of orgasms. Next, she heard a "shush!", followed by an annoyed gurgle from her lumpish lover. Her inner thighs sopped with wetness as fluids splooshed out of her twat. Eve's belly deflated like a popped water balloon. Her outie turned into an innie with a faint "zoop!" Her wobbling womb wasn't done. The water rush slowed to a trickle but Eve's belly was still ripe, round, and boinging. The bumps and kicks traveled down her birth canal.

Eve began to grunt. Eve began to groan. Eve "eeked!" as her twat expanded to Grand Canyon proportions. "Oh darn! Now I'm going to have stretch marks," she despaired as her pussy prepared for its crowning achievement. "Eek! Ack! Ook! Urk!" cried Eve. "Plop! Plop! Plop! Splat! 'Splat?!'" replied her twat. "Splat?!" Eve raised her head. "Babies aren't supposed to go splat! What's going on here?!" The view between her volcanically milky breasts, her re-flattened tummy ("Yes! My figure's back!"), and her spread open, shapely, fluid soaked legs, revealed an almost unendurable sight to the baby phobic Eve. "Shit! I'm a mother!"

The gurgling gloop cradled three of the putrid progeny. The fourth, an amorphous blob, was splattered against the wall; launched there by the force of Eve's blasting birth. The three cradlees were boys. Eve took a closer look. "Yep, they're boys alright."

As one could hope for genetic mutants, they looked close to infants. Their deformed Dad, however, gifted the twisted trio with his most prominent asset. All three sported the largest schlongs Eve had ever seen... on anything...except horses (not that she was into that kind of thing...maybe). The splattered fourth was a girl. While the little aberration had her pater's blobness, it was obvious she also inherited her mam's twat. In the midst of that gelatinous pile was a pink, pulsing canyon of a vagina, topped by a pair of very familiar looking blue eyes. "My God! My daughter's a cunt!"

Her siblings didn't look much better. Aside from their enormous cocks, each brother had variances in shape and form. One brother seemed well proportioned enough; at least his limbs were the correct size and he had two eyes (blue, like Eve). If not for the lack of a nose and ears he could almost pass for normal. Another brother also had a blue eye. That's it, just an eye. He had two arms; one in front, one in back. His feet, at least, pointed in the right direction. The last brother had two eyes. A big rummy bloodshot eye like his dad and a tiny, cataracted pinpoint inherited from...something. He sported hands and feet; no, take that back, chicken claws.

The creepy quads also had their Dad's corpse white coloring and red vein map pattern. "'Sniff! Sniff!' And they smell like Axe Body Spray," Eve observed. The inbred infants, being mutants, didn't cry as normal babies. The best sounds Eve could discern were "wub!" "gack!" and "gurk!", except for the "girl" who, lacking a proper mouth, could only make wet sounding squelches. And there was drool; copious, fountaining amounts of sticky, slimy drool, syruping from the boys' mouths. The "girl" didn't drool but her gigantic dripping pussy provided enough moisture to match her brothers'. Eve, covered in slime, with a wet pussy herself, dismissed disgust as hypocritical.

Now, bear in mind much of the genetic makeup of this biologically atrocious family is retarded sex pervert. As such, their sex drive is appropriately twisted. When their slithery, slimy, blue-eyed sister joined the brothers, the pustulous pater cuddled them in the headline making, illegal, morally vacuumed style one expects from sex fiends. Eve, stunned by slime sex and slimier birth, got a front row seat to mutant sex pervert family values. The foul family degenerated (as degenerations go) into a riot of giganto-schlongs and humongo-twats sliding in and out of each other.

Eve watched, fascinated by the odious orgy. "I'm getting turned on by this," she realized with shock, confirmed by a splash of milk from Eve's lactating jugs, stimulated by her inadvertently playful hands. Rather than feel embarrassed, she continued to massage her milky mountains.

Eve's pussy had reached its cum peak. One of her hands made its way down her slime-slick body. It plunged into the genetic swimming pool of her cunt and began to play. Her feet, still stuck in the Blob, became part of the lunatic love party. "Eeeww! They're sucking on my feet," Eve thought before remembering the fetishes of former boyfriends. "Mmmm! They're sucking on my feet." The Blob, as the only other adult, was the first to climax; a squirty orgasm matched by Eve. The orgasmic workout heated the shower into a body fluid sauna.

Finally, note the monstrous miracles were cranked with growth hormone. They didn't stay babies for long. The writhing slime pile that made up Eve's progeny, bulled from infancy to childhood to adolescence within minutes. Necks, arms, legs, pussies (ahem! pussy) and dongs stretched and elongated. The foul family grew into adulthood, living a life of perverted sex and creepy cuddling. Eve was perversely relieved, "Well, so much for nursing, school, and...Uh oh! What are they looking at?" The orgiastic ooze resolved itself into its five components. Eve's noxious family gazed at her....with distinctly lewd looks on what passed for their faces.

To Be Continued

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,154 Followers