The Toll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agnok shook his head in mock sadness. "I could not have foreseen my life taking the turn where I would ask this question, but satyrs' cocks -- are they also..." He imitated Ariel's waggling gesture with her little finger.

Ariel grinned. "No, sir, not particularly, they are a perfectly adequate size. Not huge, mind, not like centaurs, they're..." Ariel giggled "...hung like horses!"

Agnok looked with surprise at Ariel. "You're saying you've sucked off a centaur?"

"No, No!! I wasn't saying that!! I was just saying -- you know, the joke, they're, you know, centaurs, hung like horses!"

Agnok fixed Ariel with his eye.

"I have not sucked off a centaur, sir, that's absolutely true!!"

Agnok continued to stare at her.

"I mean, I couldn't get that much of his cock in my mouth in the first place, sir!"

"Ha!" said Agnok. "You have sucked off a centaur!"

"I really don't think I have, sir."

"What do you mean, 'you don't think you have'? You must know!"

"Well, sir, let me explain, you will see what I mean. Grimshine -- that was his name, Grimshine -- was passing through the Glades, and I was bored, and he wasn't a hunter so there was no rule I couldn't let him see me clearly, and so we ended up talking. We were talking about this and that, as you do, and I was telling him about my desire to travel, and he offered to give me a ride away from there. I don't know if you know this, sir, but that's a really big deal for a centaur, I mean, they can be kind of sensitive about the whole 'ride' thing, because, you know, seeming like a horse and all, so it was a really thoughtful offer!"

"I think I see where this is going" laughed Agnok.

"Well, sir, somehow the conversation also turned to, um, to sex, and -- this is kind of obvious, I guess, when you think about it? But apparently blowjobs aren't really a thing among centaurs, I mean, really, how could a centauress -- it's just -- the logistics, you see, sir? But Grimshine had always been curious about them, and, I, I, um, allowed as how, um...."

Agnok roared. "You offered to suck his cock if he would get you away from the Glades!"

Ariel turned a deep red. "I, I, don't...really remember...which, which order things...arose. But it was a reallybig favour he was doing me! Not just -- the ride, but, but -- it's when I started seeing the world, sir! And I wanted to show him I appreciated it! It, it wasn't as, as...commercial as you make it sound!"

Agnok nodded derisively. "Of course."

"Well, it wasn't! We left the next day, so I could pack my things first, it was quite a long trip, but he took me all the way to Eastfork. Well, almost all the way, we stopped in a wooded area just at the very edge of town to, um, to, um, you know...settle up. And so I dismounted and, well, crawled under him, it was quite a unique feeling, honestly, and, and I touched him and then started using my mouth, but -- it really is no joke, sir, centaur's cocks -- or at least Grimshine's, but I don't imagine he was unusual, well, sir -- I mean, you are pretty tall, sir, I'm thinking you will be...um...my point is, once he got hard, he was, I don't know -- the size of my forearm?"

Agnok raised an eyebrow appraisingly.

"And so I did my best, sir, obviously I had to do more licking than usual, and I used my hands on him quite a lot, even though I had my mouth around the end of his cock and was doing my best to get what I could in. But he seemed to be quite enjoying it, I have to say, well, it was his first time, of course, and fairly soon he started -- ok, this is kind of embarrassing -- as he got to the point, it turned out, as he was about to cum, he started, well...bucking."

"Bucking?"

"You know, back legs kicking up kind of uncontrollably? And I tried to keep my mouth on his cock, but it just wasn't possible, and so just as he began to finish he slipped out of my mouth and his cum missed my mouth completely and went everywhere!! I mean everywhere!! He was very embarrassed, he apologised profusely, but then he kind of quickly made excuses and left. It was on my face, and in my hair, and all over my clothes! There was soooo much!! I scrubbed my vest as hard as I could but you can see there's still a stain there!" Ariel instinctively reached up to touch a spot just above her left breast, then realised it was bare. "Well, you'd see it if you'd let me keep my clothes, anyway."

"So you did suck him off, then."

Ariel quirked her head to the side doubtfully. "Sort of? I mean, yes, I sucked his cock, but I wouldn't say that was enough to claim I had sucked him off, if you see what I mean? I mean, 'off' pretty much implies, well, that, that, he got off, he went off. And he did, of course, but not while I was sucking him? So I'm not sure whether I sucked him off. I certainly didn't get that, um, that...charge...that I usually get out of it."

Agnok smirked at her. "I am forced to the conclusion that, despite your initial attempts to make it seem otherwise, you are pretty enthusiastic about sucking cock."

Ariel hugged herself tightly, one hand clasping the other wrist and her arms pressed to her sides, pushing her small breasts together. "Oh gods. Oh...dear...sir, I, I, oh gods. I, I have to tell you something. But I shouldn't. But I just have to!" She looked as though she might burst from excitement. Looking firmly into his eye she said "Ummmm.... Benivere.... did not try to Sway you."

Shaking his head, he replied "I felt the enchantment, nymph, he most certainly..." Agnok stopped and looked at her thoughtfully. "...You mean that it wasn't him. It was you."

Ariel, beaming, nodded so enthusiastically it seemed as though it might cause her to fall off the stool. "I just...you'd already had the idea, sir, and, and, my gods, I mean, look at you, sir, my mouth was practically watering the moment I saw you, and, and, oh gods you could just stand up and I wouldn't even have to kneel -- though I admit I do rather like kneeling, growing up in water it's one of those things you don't really think about, especially about the fun things you can do while kneeling -- but that's not my point, my point is I was just kind of consumed by the notion of having your cock in my mouth, of, of, of" Ariel paused for breath, gulping for air "well, of...you...cumming, in my mouth, sir, of getting to swallow that all down, sir, I couldn't resist, I apologise, I really do!!"

Agnok looked contemplative. "Your companions have no idea at all about you, do they?"

"Oh my gods, NO, sir, thank you sir! It is SO frustrating sometimes!! I mean, I want to restore the Emeralds of Salamar to the Old Kingdom as much as anyone else, but does it have to mean that I go without my needs being fulfilled for months?!! Benivere and Miranda are together, and Thrask has got this oath of chastity thing, and Valinel..." Ariel paused and looked at Agnok, a huge smile on her face "...oh my gods, sir, when you said that thing about Valinel liking to suck cocks I nearly burst out laughing, because I have dropped every hint I can think of short of crawling head first into his bedroll, and I have not had any luck, so I sure hope he is gay because if not that's very unflattering!"

Agnok looked thoughtfully at her. "And this is causing you difficulty?"

"Well, admittedly, I did kind of, um, 'stock up' the night before we left on our quest," Ariel continued, consumed with her story. "We were staying at this inn, and after we all went to bed I snuck back down to the tavern part because I had seen this party? Not as in 'party of adventurers', I mean it was actually a bunch of men having a party? Apparently one of them was getting married the next day? And, and so, um..." Ariel looked just the slightest bit embarrassed once again "...I pretended I was the entertainment."

"Entertainment?" queried Agnok.

"They, they all thought one of the others had hired me? And so I spent quite a long time sitting on one lap after the other, and talking to all of them about...things, you know, some of the things I've done, but pretending I'd done them because I was, um, in the business of entertainment, you know, a camp-follower, because, well, the longer you can spend beforehand teasing and exciting them, the better the, um, the....effect is, and so --"

"'Effect'?" Agnok said, interrupting her "What do you mean?".

"Oh, umm, nothing, really, sir, just, that -- everyone enjoys it more? If, if they've become excited, and that has lasted a while before they cum in my mouth, then...it...it's just, better. For everyone, I mean! So that's what I did, and then I took each of them, one at a time, up to my room? And then I'd run my hand through his hair and down his arm, and look in his eyes as I undid his belt and slid his pants down, then I'd drop to my knees, still looking up at him, and smile, and open my mouth, lick my lips slowly, and then sliiiiiiiiiide my lips down over his cock! MMMMmmmmm!! It was luscious!!"

Agnok's eyes narrowed at her.

"I had all of them that way, six, or eight, whatever it was, kneeling in front of them as they stood there, taking my time with my tongue and lips, slipping my mouth down as far as it would go then slowly drawing it back up again, then doing that faster and faster, till eventually they'd make that face, and those anticipatory grunting noises, and most of them would grab my head, and then SHWWOOMMM there it would all be in my mouth, and I would swallow it down happily! OH MY GODS it was so good!!! I was practically overflowing!! Not, not with the ejaculate, I mean, but just with the, the....energy!!" Ariel's eyes were shut, and she shuddered in satisfaction.

Agnok leaned forward in his seat, forearms resting on his knees, and peered at her. "And did they each thank you when they were done?"

Ariel opened her eyes, shaken a little from her contentment. "I beg your pardon, sir?"

"Did they thank you? Pay you? Pat you on the head?"

"Um....I....mayb...I don't...um...remember" Ariel said hesitantly.

"The ones who had gone before told the later ones what to expect?"

Ariel looked flustered. "They...um...I couldn't say, sir."

"They did go back downstairs when they were done, did they?"

Ariel laughed nervously. "Wha...what do you mean, sir?"

"The people you suck off -- at least those you suck off by your definition, the ones who cum in your mouth -- seem to have a habit of ending up unconscious or dead" he said flatly. "I'm wondering whether you pushed them out a window or drowned them in a bathtub once you had drained them."

"No, sir, it wasn't like that, the wedding wasn't till late in the day, I made sure of that, they'd have had plenty of time to recover, I didn't want to spoil things!!"

"The satyrs? The minotaurs? All just a coincidence that they passed out afterward? You are just that good?"

Ariel swallowed, wide-eyed. "It's...it didn't...nobody was...everybody was fine...later...sir, really, once they, um...recovered, it, it's not what..."

"The hunters?"

"Well, yes, obviously they weren't fine, sir, but, but -- they drowned, sir, it, it wasn't because they came in my mouth!"

Agnok stared upward, shut his eyes for a moment, took a deep breath, then said "You should go."

"But...sir! You haven't...I haven't..."

"Go."

"But I get to...I have to suck you off first, sir, it was the bargain!"

"I said you should go."

"But sir, the vouchsafe, you have to cum in my mouth, you bound yourself to it!!"

Agnok drew another long breath and exhaled it, then looked squarely at her. "I recall the words of the vouchsafe. I can simply release you from it."

"But sir!" Ariel stood up, naked and slight before him, looked panicked. "Wouldn't you just...like it? Wouldn't you like me to suck your cock? I would do a good job, you'd enjoy it, I'm sure you would, sir, and filling my mouth with your cum, how could you not like it, and you're a Guardian, you're immune to practically everything!! Please?" She dropped to her knees before his seat, looking desperately at his face.

Agnok rose. He stood there a moment looking down at her, then walked past her, crossing the room. From her knees she watched him open the door and turn to face her. Placing his palms together he said "I agree that you have let me ejaculate in your mouth". The air in the room shimmered for a moment. He looked at her hard. "Go."

Ariel's shoulders slumped as she dropped her head, looking defeated. With a small sigh of resignation she rose, walked to the door and, stepping past Agnok without looking at him, left.

**********

Ariel walked naked across the bridge. Valinel stood on the other edge, eyes cast politely to the side as she approached. He held out her cloak to her, and as she wrapped it around her shoulders he leaned down to give her a gentle kiss of greeting.

"Hah! No smell of cum on your breath! Again! What are you now, six for six?"

Ariel grinned at him, nodding. She pitched her voice as deeply as she could, mocking the Guardian's tone: "'You may pass by giving me something of value that does not hinder you' -- my gods, could they make it any more obvious they drew up the Covenant with sex in mind?! They might as well just post a sign -- 'suck me off to cross'!!" She giggled. "Honestly, someone should set up a troupe of camp followers to tour around all the remote ferry points, bridges, and tunnels! They'd make a fortune selling blowjobs, it's all any of the Guardians think about!"

"But then how would we keep getting free passage?" Valinel said, laughing with her. "How'd you manage it this time? It can't have been the sleeping powder on your boobs or you'd have been here an hour ago."

Ariel finished fastening the cloak, saying "No, he was wearing gloves when he picked me up, and never actually touched me otherwise. The nauseant pheromone didn't affect him either -- I don't think he even noticed it, which I guess is for the best. I'm not sure the brooch would have worked, but he made me give it up anyway. So I tried Scheherezading him into getting himself off before he got to me, but that just got him more aroused." She paused and looked up "No, to be fair, I think it interested him more than it excited him. He wasn't stupid, this one, he was a challenge."

She shrugged, then looked up at Valinel. "I finally got him to take pity on me because of my unrequited longing for you." Ariel paused, shifting her weight to one leg and her hands to her hips. Her elbows spread the cloak aside to expose her nakedness to the elf, as she posed there, staring directly into his eyes.

"Hah! That's a new one!" chuckled Valinel, handing Ariel the rest of her clothes and tapping her companionably on the shoulder. "You're the best!" He began to walk away, towards the campfire burning not far down the path.

Ariel pulled on her pants, holding the other clothes for later and calling out after Valinel "You males all think your life force drains out through your dick!!" Waving a hand in exasperation, she addressed the sky "It's just semen, guys! It's juuuust semen!" She followed Valinel, hopping to put her moccasins on as she did so. "Though I guess I really ought to try tasting it some time. Don't you think, Val? At the very least I should put a dick in my mouth some time? At least once? You know, for the sake of verisimilitude, just so I have a better idea of what I'm talking about when..." Her voice trailed off as she hurried to catch up with him down the path.