The Tom and Bobb(ie) Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

When Fiona felt Bobbie's breasts in her hands for the second time that night, it seemed more enjoyable. She could feel Tom and Frank watching them. In a way, that made it more exciting. She liked turning Frank on and this was certainly doing that to both of them. The last look she had of Tom before turning around had confirmed that. Tom's erection had returned in record time. Fiona's body became stiff as a board, just as Frank's had. And just has Frank did, she slowly moved closer to Bobbie.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to," Bobbie whispered to her. "Oh, I want to do this. Frank is not going to win this little game tonight," Fiona replied. "Then, please kiss me."

Fiona pressed her lips to Bobbies. She felt warm and soft and sexy. Fiona did not feel a thrill, although she was certain Frank and Tom did. She felt happy. As her lips moved down Bobbie's body, Fiona began to understand what Frank was saying. It felt good when her lips brushed against Bobbie's firm breasts. She looked at Frank out of the corner of her eyes. He had moved forward. His eyes were locked on her every move. Fiona put her hand on the perky breast, slowly drawing her fingers together until she was tugging on the swollen nipple. The sound of three people gasping in unison reached her ears. "Always leave them wanting more," Fiona whispered to Bobbie as she pushed herself away.

Fiona stood up and extended her hand to Bobbie. The two women clasped hands, and Fiona pulled her friend upright. Bobbie whispered something to Fiona and Fiona whispered something back. Neither Tom nor Frank could tell what they said but they both had a naughty grin when they were done. The two women joined Frank behind Tom.

"Do you want me to untie Tom?" Fiona asked

"No, I think he has a little more left in him, and I know just how to get to it," Bobbie replied.

Frank dressed, and Bobbie walked them to the door.

Frank looked at Fiona, "What were you two whispering about?" he asked as they walked down the hallway.

"You will find out soon enough. You have no idea how horny I am after all that."

"Oh really," he said in mock surprise. Frank had noticed her nipples poking through her shirt when they left the hotel room.

Fiona nodded towards a door. It said STAIRS on it

"You know we are on the 18th floor, right?"

She just grinned, and pulled Frank towards the door. Frank followed her in and down to the next landing. She put her arms around him. Frank felt her pushing him into a corner, literally.

"I'm going fuck you right here, right now Frank." She reached down and started unbuttoning his pants. His cock sprang out. Fiona pulled her shirt over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra. She pulled Frank's face between her breasts. He began kissing and licking her. She pushed his pants to the floor with her foot. He pulled her closer, kissing her on the lips. Frank reached down and put his hands on her ass and pulled her tight against him. He could feel her nipples pressing into him through his t-shirt. She slipped her tongue between his lips. Frank lifted her up, letting his cock move under her skirt. He pulled her thong aside and lowered her onto his penis. She wrapped her legs around him.

"I want you inside me. I want to feel you."

Frank bounced her up and down, filling her up as much as he could. He wanted to feel her clit pushing against the base of his dick. He extended his arms a bit, leaning her away from him. Her ass was resting on his hips. He thrust against her. Her breasts moved up and down each time he thrust his cock into her. She clamped down on his cock as he continued lifting her up and down again. Each time he pulled her almost all the way off, until the tip of his dick was just parting the lips of her pussy. Then he pulled her all the way back down so her clit was grinding against him

"Harder! Fuck me harder," she insisted between open mouthed kisses. He turned around and pinned her against the wall of the stairwell. Again and again he thrust his hips back and forth.

She whispered in his ear. "When you were fucking Bobbie, I imaged her between us, me sucking on those perky little tits while you rammed you cock into her. And making out with her was just amazing."

The image of Fiona's lips on those swollen dark nipples was too much. Frank felt his orgasm flood out of him. Fiona moaned in his ear. "I'm coming Frank. Don't stop. Don't stop." Frank continued thrusting for another minute, then lowered her back onto her feet, exhausted.

"You really thought about us with Bobbie?" he asked.

"Maybe a little. Why, did that turn you on?"

Frank smiled at her.

"I have not ruled out the girl girl thing, but don't get your hopes up."

"What did Bobbie say to you in the hotel room?"

"She was concerned that you did not come during the threesome or the little show we put on. She wanted to watch you stroke your cock until you came on her tits."

"I would have done that. I don't know why, but her tits really turned me on. What did you tell her?"

"I told her I had plans for you and I needed you to stay horny. Now get dressed and take me home."

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12