The Tongue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,105 Followers

The young girl had her hips off the ground, her feet pressed into the soft dirt. Her forearms supported her torso as she allowed the tongue to reach further into her. Katie was stretched to her limit, but the wavering musculature of the tongue was more forgiving then a hard cock of equal size.

"Oh eat me," she begged her mysterious partner. She ooh-ed as his tongue began to fuck her, slipping backwards then diving forwards. The wet, rough surface brought illicit pleasure to her nervous system. That sensory overload was bringing her to her first orgasm that evening.

Only moments before she had been a virgin. Now she was writhing like a whore on a freakish tongue. Some part of Katie's innocent psyche told her she should be more worried about the mutant appendage delving into her sex. But her pussy and her base needs told her there could be nothing more perfect then simply giving in.

Katie found foul words, words that her mother would have frowned upon, welling from her soul. She was on fire, her whole body dripping with sweat as her tensed thighs and abdominal muscles worked her over the massive, inhuman tongue.

"Fuck me with it, ohhhh, fuhhhckkkk me! That's eeehhhhtttt! Deeeperrrrr!"

The tongue seemed to be everywhere, lashing along the inside of her thighs, twirling inside of her cunt, whipping her buttocks. It was impossible, it was miraculous, she mentally cried.

Every so often, she would glance up to her partner's eyes, and find the glowing blue orbs staring back at her. The feeling would send a chill down her spine. As one of those penetrating glances speared through her, she came.

"Ahhhh geeeeeezusss," she screamed. Her whole body tremored, muscles tensing and relaxing in violent spasms. Katie blacked out for several moments, the explosion of pleasure within her sex so intense that her concious mind could only shut down. When she came to, she found herself trying to catch her breath. The tongue had retreated from within her and was now gently lapping at her folds.

Still unable form a proper word, Katie simply curled up, allowing the tongue to play. For a while, it seemed that the stranger and his fabulous oral muscle were content to gently stoke the flames of her desire.

"Who are you," she finally asked, her voice weak and ragged.

"Its irrelevant," the man answered, his tongue never moving from her snatch.

Katie's eyes widened at that.

"Are you a mutant," she wondered allowed, thinking back to a movie she had seen recently with evolved human heroes.

"No. Just a visitor. Now be silent. You'll need your strength for what comes next."

She looked up then, wondering what he meant. In answer, his tongue finally moved away from her flooded cunny. It wandered down her thighs once more, till it found her knee cap. There it quickly encircled her lean leg, before darting to the other. Once both legs were effectively surrounded, the tongue split them, darting down the middle. For a few moments, Katie had to throw her head back in rapture as the hot muscle snaked over her clit, up her lower stomach and circled her waist. As it slowed and then stilled, she was left to study her predicament.

Her legs were pulled open, exposing her cunt, and she had the tongue wrapped around her stomach and hips.

"What are you going to do to me," she asked, her voice quivering with curiosity and excitement.

"Impregnate you," came the calm and cool reply. His eyes shone brightly and Katie sensed the hunger in his tone.

"Me?! Impregnate me?!"

The strong oral binding began to flex, and Katie felt her thin body being lifted upwards off the ground. For the second time in the evening, she found herself hovering off the forest floor. As she rose higher, she caught glimpses of his massive cock. It was too dark to see much, but his pale skin glowed with ethereal light and the extensive length of his penis was discernible.

"Jesus," she gasped, "with that thing?!"

"Shhh," came the hiss of his voice. Somehow it actually soothed her. "You're so horny now, so eager for me to fill you, that it will seem like it completes you."

At his words, she felt her heart flutter with anticipation. He was right, she knew. Desperately, she wanted nothing more than to feel him reach her deepest point, to fill her with his fertile seed. Katie longed urgently for his cum, for his promised fucking.

Carried well above the forest floor, she found herself spinning till she was properly angled downward. Then the distance between her sex and his closed, her body dropping directly towards his pointed tip. Immediately, as the large member drove into her, Katie became this was a cock like no other.

The large burning dick silenced the disquieting worries of her society. Katie could think of nothing more than how perfect it felt. Every pulse, every throb, every movement of his sex and hers played out like a masterwork of some forgotten composer. The tongue held her body firmly on the member, not allowing her to thrust atop him. All Katie could do was writhe and shift, twisting and turning her hips to experience more of him.

"Please," she begged, "please fuck me. Just fuck me. Don't toy with me."

But the stranger just peered intently back at her, watching as the young girl's body surrendered to the rapture of his penetration. Her sex squelched and squished as her movements became more jerky and less organized. Katie knew she was close, but had been unaware of how close. Now with her clit nestled against his hairless groin, her second climax seemed imminent. It would be her first with a cock inside of her.

It was in the moment of preparation, that last few seconds before orgasmic eruption, that Katie felt herself being pulled free of the impaling dick.

"No," she squealed, trying to work herself off before his penis abandoned her. "Please, in, in. Put it in me!"

Instead, she just hovered over it, mere inches away from satisfaction. Katie's mouth watered as the cock appeared and disappeared behind the tongue that supported her. Her hands were running over her inner thighs, attempting to finish what he had started. But then, just as quickly as his spear had vacated her chamber, he was in again. Swiftly, her body was slammed home on the huge rod. And then the tongue's powerful muscle used her like a rag doll.

Katie was incapable of speaking, only crying out in rhythm to the violent fucking she received. It was harsh, rough, and brutish, but her cunt did not care. The fucking was exactly what the young woman had desired. Her sex was spread tightly around his prick, its juices frothing and foaming at the base of his cock as she was hammered upon him. Katie was little more than a sex toy, and she could want nothing else.

His hips barely moved as the tongue worked her up and down on his cock. Katie could only hang limply, reveling in the depth of his penetration, and the pressure of his circumference at her entrance. The high schooler came again, and again, unable to resist the onslaught of orgasms and the constancy of his beat. Over and over and over, Katie surrendered to her climaxes, screaming until her voice was no more.

She was on her fifth of six orgasm, her arms and legs hanging limply, when she felt it. Deep within her, she felt a rolling wave, a pulse go off. This was coming from him, she was certain, and as she wondered at its meaning, the answer came. The stranger's dick exploded, a veritable fire hose of cum blasting her cunt and filling her womb. Katie was surprised by the force and volume of his ejaculation. Around her pussy's tight grip on his cock, squirts of his cum were forced out by the pressure that it created within her. Copious amounts of cum poured out of her, dropping to the organic ground cover beneath them.

With nary a sound, Katie was once more lifted from the cock and settled on the forest floor. This time, she was disheartened to realize, was for good. The magical tongue disappeared back into the man's mouth as he stood over her. His cock slowly softened, its surface whitewashed with his flood and hers. Katie clutched at it, her own seeming inadequate oral appendage licking its surface clean. The salty taste of her sex and his was only marginally satisfying. Her pussy seemed open, cavernously empty without him inside. He allowed her to clean him, watching curiously as the innocence vestiges of her youth disappeared like the cum she lapped from his cock. But when the sticky surface was largely polished, he turned and walked towards the forest.

"No," she rasped, struggling to her feet. She felt as if she had been riding a horse for days, her legs awkward and sore. "Please, I need more. I'm so empty!"

"I'm sorry. I'll be back soon, perhaps not soon enough." He flashed her another smile and continued on his way.

"No," she wailed again.

Her legs carrying her too slowly. He was only walking but each step seemed to carry him another dozen yards. Eventually, her feet gave way and she slumped into the undergrowth. Laying there, cradled by a bush, she fondled herself, fingered her sex, and tasted once more the remnants of their meeting. Please, she silently begged, let me experience that once more before I die.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,105 Followers
12