The Toothpick Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon's mind locked itself out after a couple of minutes, not wanting to register the feeling of her attacker's cock sliding in and out of her velvet canal, not desiring to take into account the fact that she herself was close to orgasm. A couple of more minutes after that, she heard Jerimy groan as his shaft swelled and began to pump his hot, sticky fluid into her body. Shannon's mind broke as the stream of seed triggered her own orgasm, her soft, fluid soaked walls clenching around the shaft inside her body. She moaned softly into the gag as she felt her walls coaxing every drop of her attacker's fluid out of him and into her.

Once he was done, Jerimy lay down next to Shannon, lightly running his fingers through her hair as if they were cuddling after just making love. "That was lovely, sweetheart." The possum cooed at her as he rested against her. "It really is a shame I have to kill you. You're very special. I think maybe if I were different...we could have been a couple. Maybe even raised a kid or two, you know? Spent our lives together." The possum let out a sad sort of laugh as he sat up. "Yeah...Maybe we could have spent our lives together. Instead, I have to end yours." He looked down at her with a sad smile on his lips. "I'm gonna hop in the shower, sweetheart." As he spoke, he stood and gathered his clothing before making his way towards the bathroom. He reached in, turned the lights on, and gave Shannon one final look as he disappeared behind the door. Shannon lay on the bed, helpless and defeated as she listened to the possum turn her shower on and step inside. Her mind sat stagnant, devoid of any thoughts that required more effort than "I need to breathe. I'm going to die. I need to breathe. I'm going to die."

Twenty minutes later, Jerimy emerged from the bathroom fully clothed, fur mildly damp as his paws ran one of her towels through his hair to help it dry. Once it was as good as he could get it, he stuffed the towel into his bag and smiled warmly at the girl on the bed. He reached into his bag and pulled out a pocket knife, is fingers clutching it tightly as he walked towards the jaguar, the girl struggling and crying as he flipped the blade open and sat next to her on the bed.

"I love you, Shannon. I'll make this as quick as possible."

____________________________________________

The window in the bedroom was lit up red and blue with lights as the police and EMTs moved restlessly around the house. As the county coroner readied the black bag that was destined to contain the remains of a female jaguar, a pair of detectives stood at the side of her bed, their notepads out.

"Neighbor a couple of blocks away says they saw a male possum walking down the street behind her. They couldn't tell if he was following her or not, though. Other than that, nobody saw anything out of the ordinary."

The St. Bernard let out a gruff sigh as he shook his head. "Nobody around heard anything either. He must have subdued her before she could scream. A cat like her would be heard pretty far off if she screamed." He looked at the fox he was partnered with for this case and shook his head again. "What do you think, Hobbes?"

The fox sighed and looked over his notes. "Well...She was walking home from the subway station, which is where he most likely spotted her. She was tied down with rope, which was removed from the scene by the perp. He raped her and then slit her throat with a three inch or so blade. After wards, he stuck a toothpick through each eyeball. Then he took a shower, cleaned up, and left." The fox closed his notebook and looked at his partner, letting out a heavy sigh. "Lee, this poor girl was killed almost identically to that parrot a few blocks from here. Now, I'd appreciate it if you didn't quote me on this just yet, especially to the press, but I think we've got a serial killer on our paws. A sick one, at that."

The St. Bernard let out another sigh as he shook his head. "Nah. You're just saying what we're both thinking. We gotta catch this guy, Hobbes. Before he gets another girl." The fox nodded as he looked down at what was left of the jaguar. He motioned his head at her and the St. Bernard looked at the girl as well. They both watched in silence as the coroner zipped up the bag, the hole over her empty face growing smaller and smaller until she was no longer visible.

The fox sighed again and shook his head. "What a shame. She was so beautiful, too."

12