The Torch Singer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sucked her clit back into his mouth and simultaneously thrust a second finger inside her. To his immense excitement, Frankie came undone. She convulsed, screaming (Jake noted it was a high G this time) a gush of wetness shot from her, coating his hand with her honey. She was breathing so raggedly that he stopped suckling her for fear she'd hyperventilate, but left his fingers inside her until the muscle contractions began to subside.

As Frankie came down from this incredible orgasm, she burst into tears. Her body was wracked with sobs. Jake flew up to her side and gathered her against him. She clung to him and cried against his chest for a few moments, finally quieting, but taking in several shuddering breaths. His own eyes stung with unshed tears, and his throat was tight. She was right – it was almost too much. Almost.

He felt her slender frame shaking, and at first thought she was crying again, only to realize that she was quaking with laughter. She rolled back onto the mattress, laughing up at him even as a few errant tears continued to fall. He was gobsmacked. 'Incredible!' was all he could think as he looked down at her radiant face.

Finally trying to catch her breath, Frankie's voice hoarse from screaming, she pronounced "FUCK, baby! You are a sharknado in bed." She wiped at her eyes, smiling up at him. "I never knew it could be like that. Did I scare you? Sorry. But I swear you almost killed me."

Jake was speechless for a moment. His heart was racing and his mind was numb. Just about the only part of him that was still in top working condition was his cock, which was so hard it hurt. He leaned down and kissed her bee stung lips. He heard her make a sound that was half moan, half 'mmmm'. Understanding that she could taste herself on his mouth, and obviously liked it, Jake snapped and moved like lightning. His higher brain function had now officially shut off.

Moving her and himself into position without a word, Jake looked fiercely into her eyes for a brief second before unceremoniously slamming his large, aching cock all the way inside her still quivering pussy.

As he bottomed out inside her, they both groaned in unison. He paused for a moment, wanting to enjoy the sensation of being inside her for the first time. Jake also needed to slow down, because he was in grave danger of shooting his load right then and there. Frankie was gasping, grateful that he paused, because it gave her time to adjust to his size. Though she was sopping wet, his was by far the biggest cock she'd ever had. He filled her completely, and seemed to touch every part of her.

This was what he'd been missing his whole life, he thought. Frankie was floating on a cloud of endorphins, as if high. A melody was reverberating inside her brain. She knew she recognized it, but couldn't place it. Then all thought flew out of her head as Jake began to move.

He slid one hand beneath her head, holding her still as he recaptured her mouth. His other hand moved beneath her, cupping her firm round ass, so he could manage the movements of her lower body. Pulling out of her about sixty percent of the way, he slammed back in hard. She moaned into his mouth. He began to move more rhythmically, out slow, in fast and hard, out a little and back in slow, grinding against her as he hit her cervix. Frankie was dragging her nails lightly down his back, which caused that strange tingling sensation across his scalp and down his neck. 'Euphoria' he thought, 'yes, euphoria'. Jake felt that he was living through one of the most incredible moments of his entire life. The fact that he was conscious of its importance was thrilling to him.

Lifting his head, he looked down at Frankie. Her head was tilted back and her eyes were closed in ecstasy, but sensing his gaze she relaxed her neck and opened her eyes. They were glazed in pleasure, and her expression conveyed a wondrous passion.

Stilling for a moment, Jake took her face in his hands, his cock buried deep inside her. He searched her face, brushing a stray lock of hair away.

"I love you, Frankie Rose." Her eyes widened and seemed to become more alert. A beatific smile lit her lovely, flushed face. Her hand moved down the side of Jake's handsome, chiseled jawline.

"I love you, Jake. So very much." She brought her lips up to his. This kiss was gentle and earnest at first – like the kiss at the close of marriage vows. Then it began to deepen, and Jake began to move inside her again.

Suddenly, they could not get close enough or fuck hard enough. Their bodies strained into each other, their hands and mouths desperately moving over one another. A fine sheen of sweat broke out on both of them from the intensity. Skin moved slickly against skin.

They made a variety of noises that they no longer noted or catalogued. Sounds of runaway lust. Sounds formed by years of longing, finally answered. Sounds formed by two people who discovered that their fantasies could not only come true, but exceed all expectations. Sounds formed by two people who were connected physically and spiritually, as if by some higher cosmic plan.

Frankie delighted in how Jake took whatever he needed from her, moving her thighs, her arms where he wanted them to be. They lost track of all time and space. There was only the deep pleasure of this coupling, of this communion.

They fluidly moved together from one position to another, like dancers – turning to face each other on their sides, her thigh wrapped high around his waist. Then he rolled her to face away from him, holding the other leg aloft and fucked her that way. He turned her onto her stomach and rolled on top, and was slamming into her from behind, trapping her thighs between his. Then for a while he thrust inside her in true doggy-style – after pulling them both up to their knees. Frankie liked this position a lot, as Jake reached around her to tease her sensitive clit with his fingers. Finally, he dropped onto his back and pulled her on top of him, allowing her to control her own pleasure for a while.

He watched her, captivated, as she gracefully rode him, her well-defined tummy moving like a belly dancer's. Their hands were joined, her eyes closed, her head thrown back. Each time Frankie brought her body down onto Jake's cock, she expelled a breath that was part sigh, part moan. Her hair was wild, and tumbled about her shoulders. Opening her eyes, she looked down at him with intensity before leaning forward to kiss him, her hands pressing his into the mattress over his head. Jake was rarely passive in bed, but the way she'd taken charge was beyond exciting to him. As she pulled pleasure from him with her lithe little frame, he was fully her slave and was loving it.

She found herself memorizing the map of his beautiful body. She realized if she moved her hips forward the right way as he thrust inside her, she could grind her clit deliciously against his pubic hair. An electrical knot was building inside her, and she knew she would cum again very soon.

"Please..." was all she could whisper as her body began to tense. Jake seemed to know what that meant and what she needed. He flipped her over onto her back and began to fuck her harder, and more relentlessly, with a steady percussion. He watched her face and saw that her climax was imminent, and he focused on holding off his own in order to wait for it. He'd promised her, after all, that he'd fuck her until she came again.

All at once, Frankie clamped down on his cock and her body seemed to clench. This time, no sound emerged from her open mouth – the silent scream went on for several moments. She took in a deep breath, finally, moaning against his mouth. Jake roared back into hers as his cock finally exploded inside her. Rope after rope of cum shot deep inside her. He reveled in the thought that he was filling her up – that he was claiming her beautiful body. He shook as he finished. She was moving her hands over his neck, shoulders, and strong back as he collapsed against her.

He turned them to the side so he could fall onto the bed, and not crush her with his weight. Frankie moved with him so she could keep him inside her a little longer. Little aftershocks made her tremble from time to time, as they rested, now utterly spent.

Without meaning to, their breathing became synchronized, their bodies paired together. They drifted off to sleep in perfect harmony.

**

"FINALE"

[The closing section of a composition – the last segment of the performance.]

Frankie stirred, half awake, moving softly against something very solid and warm. The melody had returned and was teasing her brain.

La, la la la, so this is love, la la, la la...

"Hey, Sleeping Beauty." She heard Jake's dark chocolate voice. It was like a caress.

She smiled, still resisting the pull to exit the wonderful dream she'd been having. "That's it exactly..." she mumbled. "Aurora..."

A rumble shook her, the deep sexy sound of his laugh. Frankie suddenly, happily, remembered that this had been no dream. She was lying next to the very real, very incredible, Jake Garner. And they had just made love until they both passed out. And he had furnished her with two – no, three – of the most intense orgasms she'd ever had. And they were in love... again... or rather, still.

Opening her eyes shyly, she looked into his. He looked younger, more relaxed than he had when she first saw him last night. His hair was tousled, and the shadow of his beard was visible in the pale morning light that surrounded them. He looked to her like some movie star or rugged male model. His light blue eyes shone vividly and were full of emotion.

"Hey, Jake." She said softly. It didn't occur to her at that moment to be self-conscious, because she was so focused on him and felt so replete. Frankie couldn't see what Jake saw – the natural beauty that she had, even upon waking. Her platinum hair was wild, framing her face like beams of sunlight. Her rosy lips were full and plump, and her enormous eyes looked turquoise – like the Caribbean.

He smiled, brushing her hair out of her face, and tilted her chin up. His lips came down to hers in a sweet, lingering, sensual kiss.

"Were you dreaming?" He asked tenderly.

"I think I'm still dreaming, handsome." Her voice was husky. She moved closer and rested her head in the crook of his arm, reaching up to run her fingers through his luxuriant hair.

"Is this real enough for you?" He asked, and leaned down to kiss her with more passion. He shifted to move over her, an erection already jutting proudly from his body. She gasped against his mouth, her body tingling back to life.

She slipped her hands between their bodies and took hold of his hard shaft. He made an "mmm" sound in his throat. Frankie began to stroke upward, loving the feel of his arousal.

"This thing is SO big, Jake." She murmured against his lips. He chuckled, moving sensually against her.

"Thanks – but I'm tall, so..." He jokingly demurred.

"Mmmm. Thank god." She giggled back up at him. Tugging harder until he groaned. She opened her thighs shifting her position to align his cock with her now weeping pussy. Breaking the kiss, she looked up at him and tried to put him inside her.

"Help me, Jake." She whispered, then quickly gasped as he slowly pushed himself inside her.

"Am I hurting you?" He paused, looking at her strained expression with concern. Frankie put her hands on his sculpted ass and pulled him further in, shaking her head.

"No no no... I want you inside me." She breathed into his mouth. "We were just a little 'energetic' last night." She laughed in a low, melodious way.

"Mmm. The best night of my life." He pronounced, returning her kiss.

"To paraphrase the great Homer Simpson: 'the best night of your life SO FAR..." She said, succumbing to giggles at the absurd reference. Jake laughed but then quickly groaned, since her laughter made her muscles contract around his cock and it felt heavenly.

Their lovemaking was slower and more sensual as the dawn's golds and pinks softly illuminated the bedroom. The intimacy was intense as they stared into each other's eyes. Frankie threaded her fingers through his dark hair, and Jake wound his arms around her, cradling her to him as he moved inside her. She emitted tiny little sighs each time the head of his penis touched her cervix. Frankie clamped down on him as he pulled back, increasing his pleasure with every stroke.

Finally, pressing his face into her graceful neck, he urgently whispered "I adore you." His pace quickened as he felt her tightening around him. Frankie was bearing down each time he thrust into her, forcing his erection to drag across the nerve bundle at the top of her hypersensitive folds. Her breathing escalated as the climax began to gather inside her womb.

"Tell me when you're going to cum." He breathed into her ear.

The word "yes" was torn from her over and over as her body approached the peak. She cried out his name as the orgasm swamped her senses. Jake shouted into her neck as he joined her, his climax was so intense that he shouted a few more times as he continued to shoot inside her.

Their heavy breathing turned into tired laughter as they regarded one another. Frankie felt a tear roll down to her hairline. Her entire body felt electrified – her senses sharp.

"Am I smothering you?" Jake asked, his deep voice almost sleepy.

"No – don't move, stay inside me for a while." She begged, winding her arms around his neck, pulling his mouth down for a long, satisfying kiss.

***

The suite's bathtub was more than large enough for two. Frankie sat between Jake's muscular thighs, leaning back into his chest. His arms surrounded her as he gently soaped her with a washcloth. The bubbles rose just above her breasts and the water temperature was perfect – hot enough to be steamy, but not burn. Frankie played with the cute little rubber ducky furnished by the hotel, her hair pulled up into a messy bun. It was blissful. Through the wall of windows, they could see a cruise ship moving up the Hudson River. It blasted its horn – a sound that was strangely comforting in the stillness of the morning.

"Can people see us?" She asked suddenly, looking at the glass beside them.

"Yup – if they're looking." Jake's voice sounded amused.

"Good thing New Yorkers tend to sleep late." Frankie drawled, letting her head drop back against him.

"How do you feel?" His hand was moving across her tummy. She squirmed a little, giggling.

"Argh!! Ticklish – remember?!" She exclaimed.

"How could I forget?" He pulled her face up and leaned down to kiss her. A playful smile on his lips. As she reciprocated, an audible rumble could be heard from her belly.

Frankie gasped – embarrassed – then laughed, covering her stomach with her hands. Jake laughed delightedly and wrapped his arms around her tightly.

"You poor thing! I guess I should feed you at some point, right?! You're going to need your strength. I'm happy to know you actually eat."

"Believe me, I've never missed a meal in my life." She said, self-deprecatingly.

"You're clearly not from LA." He quipped.

"Is that a good thing?" She asked, turning her body toward him gently to avoid splashing water out of the tub. He pulled her against him, nuzzling her temple.

"That's a very good thing." He kissed her decisively. "Let's dry off and order some room service."

***

The sun had now fully risen and shined brightly on them as they sat across from one another at the table set up in the suite's living room by the hotel waiter. It was laden with more food than two people could possibly eat. Jake grinned at how the hotel bathrobe seemed to swallow Frankie up. Her hair was still up, but several wispy tendrils escaped and framed her delicate features. He thought she looked completely adorable as she excitedly surveyed what waited under each of the covered dishes, and piled selections onto her plate.

Frankie took up her coffee cup with both hands, gratefully sipping the rich, potent brew. She liked the way Jake was looking at her, but didn't know what he thought was so funny.

"What?" she demanded, taking another sip.

"I just like looking at you." She knew it was an incomplete answer, but she liked it anyway.

Frankie pursed her lips at him, but refrained from saying the words "right back 'atcha", which were on the tip of her tongue. His jeans hung low on his slim hips and his shirt had been hastily buttoned, so now was gapping open. He was so gorgeous. It almost hurt to look at him.

She watched his white teeth as he bit into a piece of buttered toast. He raised an eyebrow at her, and reached the rest of the toast toward her, offering it up. Frankie leaned across the table and bit into it fast, narrowly missing his fingers on purpose.

"Hey!" he laughed as he jerked his hand back. "I need those digits, if you don't mind."

"I'd never hurt those talented fingers, baby. I like what they do far too much." She purred, clearly intending the double entendre.

"Mmm. You should hurry up and eat while you still have the chance." He warned, his voice dropping a register. She lifted her chin defiantly as she bit a slice of bacon.

"We should probably talk about the film project at some point." He began. Her expression of surprise momentarily stopped him.

"Oh my god." She murmured, covering her mouth with one hand. "I'd almost forgotten about that." She laughed, shaking her head.

"You are SO not from LA." He repeated, leaning back in his chair.

"Thank you." She grinned back at him.

Jake felt a tiny bit of reticence that he didn't quite understand, but pushed through it to talk with Frankie more about what they'd need to do next. He discussed planning a trip to California, the nature of a screen test – at least as much as he could describe, based on what Danny had explained.

Frankie was quiet, eating her breakfast and watching him with her wide, open gaze.

Finally, she interrupted. "Sorry – but let me ask you this: Do you really want me to do this?"

Jake was taken aback, because the question was very blunt, yet insightful. It made him realize that he was, at some level, torn. He wanted her to have this more than anything – and he knew that Frankie was the perfect person for this role. Hell, he'd basically helped Danny create the role based on Frankie herself, he now realized.

But a tiny part of him wanted to keep her to himself, now that he'd finally had her back in his life for real. A part of him worried that Hollywood might ruin her, and that making the film would steal yet more time from them.

He flushed with embarrassment. Of all the selfish things. How could he make this about himself?!

She had to have this. It was what she was born to do. How could he interfere with this just out of possessiveness? They could – they must – find a way to have this and their life together. He'd gotten his shot, and taken it. Frankie deserved the exact same thing. More, really. The world needed to hear her, to see her, to know her.

She waited patiently for his answer. She also feared it. What if he said no? And perhaps worse, what if he said yes? Frankie saw a myriad of emotions fly across his face, and then she saw color suffuse his cheeks.

Jake began to speak. Words spilled out of him. He talked about being jealous, and wanting to keep her to himself. Her heart warmed at this – but precisely because he immediately continued on to say that she needed to go for it. That she needed to take this shot and he had every confidence that she'd be wonderful. He went on to say that he wanted this for her. Jake also said that he would be there for her – to help her, support her and look out for her.

Then he asked Frankie: "What do you want, Angel?"

"Ah. That is the key question." She took another sip of coffee, a tiny frown on her face as she considered how to answer.