The Torment of Tatarina Ch. 05

Story Info
The Biology Lesson.
5.2k words
4.45
46.5k
10

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Biology Lesson

Another night has ended with her being fucked several times in the early hours. After breakfast, the door is unlocked and a guard enters carrying a plastic bag. She is ordered to strip, and although the guard stands and looks at her she is not touched, but is left alone. The guard orders her to get dressed in the clothes she will find in the bag.

Looking inside she finds normal clothes she sorts them out on her bed and starts to dress, they are all a bit more risqué than she would normally wear but it is a relief to put any clothes on her body. Firstly the red lace G string panties first, then the red lace 1/2 bra, the stockings and wispy suspenders, the belt type. She fed the suspenders straps through her knickers, before clasping the stocking tops to them. Then a lightweight red dress, a little shorter than she'd normally wear but still a normal dress the type you would see on the street, it is just long enough to cover the tops of her stockings, just. She pulls up the zip behind her, puts on a light weight cardigan, slips on the high heeled shoes and is ready.

The guard tells her to place her hands behind her back where they are cuffed. He then clips the leash onto her collar and leads her from the cell.

She is walked down the corridor to a lift. After they enter, the guard presses the bottom button which takes them to the car park in the basement of the building. There is a taxi waiting which they head towards. Tatarina wonders where on earth they can be going, she is hoping they are going to some court to review her sentence though she knows this is a only a very slight possibility, she can only hope.

The guard opens the door and tells Tatarina to get in. She shuffles in finding it surprisingly difficult with her hands cuffed behind her back. The hem of her skirt rides up her thighs as she slides across the seat, she tries to ease it down but cannot and so has to sit with the skirt half way up her thighs, exposing her stocking tops. The driver turns and she can see his gaze fix upon her legs as she tries to settle herself, knowing she has flashed her red knickers at him whilst doing so. She closes her legs tightly together as the guard enters. The driver turns and adjusts his mirror so he can see her as he drives, and starts off. They leave the building, and join the morning traffic. The driver seems to know where they are going, as he does not ask the guard for directions.

Tatarina savors this moment of freedom however slim it seems to be, anything to avoid the morning exercise and humiliation.

"What's with the cuffs then and the leash? Is she dangerous?

"No, she in for correction, and I don't want her to do a runner.

"What sort of correction, what has she done? This is the first time I've picked up from the "Justice Dept".

"Sexual correction."

Tatarina's heart sunk as the words were uttered.

"What is sexual correction? I've heard a bit about it on the news, and often wondered what they're talking about."

"She has to be taught to obey her superiors, in whatever they want her to do. She has to respect the wishes of the fatherland, and all her masters.

"Who are these masters?"

"All of us of course, she is an Engla."

"So she will do whatever you tell her to do."

"That's right, how long have we got till we arrive."

"Oh, about five minutes maybe a bit longer."

"Let me show you, I saw you noticing her legs as she got in the car, nice aren't they."

"They sure are."

"Did you see her red knickers then?"

"Well just for a moment."

"Did she see you looking?"

"Yea, she soon closed her legs up."

"Did she now! You 69, open up your legs."

Tatarina turned to look at the guard, not again, here in a taxi in the middle of the town. They were only crawling along and there were pedestrians everywhere.

"Did you hear me 69, open your legs or you'll be on report. You know what that means!"

Tatarina started to open her legs, a few inches, the taxi had stopped at some lights, she could see the driver peering in her mirror. She knew he could see her knickers now.

"Wider, that's better."

Tatarina knew she had to do as he said and opened her legs as far as they would go, with her skirt stopping her, from really spreading them.

"Nice eh? Here I'll make it a bit better."

The guard reached over and pulled Tatarina's skirt right up to the top of her thighs, and forced her legs fully apart. The driver was rewarded with a view of her exposed crutch covered in red a lace triangle framed by her pale thighs and the black stocking tops. Tatarina looked around out of the window, hoping nobody outside was looking in. The men stared at her crutch, her dark pubic hair clearly visible through the thin material.

"Lift your bum 69, that's right up, higher."

Tatarina did as she was told.

"Cor that's amazing."

Tatarina noticed somebody outside the taxi, coming closer, and then there was a face at the window peering down at her. The taxi suddenly moved forward and thankfully he was left behind. She looked up at the driver who took every opportunity to look at her in the mirror. They came to another set of light which just caught them. As the driver braked Tatarina slid forward, which slid her skirt up even further up until she was sitting on the seat with her bare buttocks.

"Would you like to see her cunt then?"

"Can I?"

The guard leaned over again, and grasping the edge of her G string pulled it over to one side, completely exposing her hairy vulva to the driver .

"Christ that's amazing, you can do that then? Any time you like? "

"Sure, do you like her cunt then?"

"Yea, she sure is giving me a boner."

Tatarina was so humiliated, being exposed like this seemed worse than at the center. The two men didn't care about her here exposed like this.

The lights changed and the driver drove off, still with one eye on his mirror. They drove on for a while like this. The guard had sat back in his seat leaving Tatarina exposed her G string pulled over to one side.

"How much further?"

"A couple of minutes."

The taxi was again held up by light.

"Here have a look at this then."

The guard leant over again, and placing his hands each side of her vulva pulled her labial lips apart to give the driver an intimate view of her clit and vagina.

"Jesus, this is amazing!"

Tatarina cringed, how much longer to where they were going.

"Here I'll tell you what pull over just up there, that's right into that parking bay. "

The driver pulled over coming to a halt next to a small park. What was going on?

"Hop out and open her door, if you pull your cock out she suck it off for you, nobody will see and anyway they won't take any notice."

"What here in the traffic?"

Tatarina's heart started to beat.

"Please not here.

She said as the driver got out and started to open her door.

"What's that 69, you're not refusing me are you?"

"But there are people here, they might see!"

The driver had opened her door and leaning over the car unzipped his fly and slipped out his erection.

"You'll do what you're told my girl if you know what is good for you."

Tatarina cringed inside but knew she had no choice. The driver leant his body into the car and as his cock came closer to her she moved over and, opening her lips, slid the organ into her mouth.

It tasty musky, as she slid it in and out of her mouth. After a dozen nods of her head it suddenly stiffened even more and came on her tongue.

"Ahh!"

"Don't spill any 69 or you'll be in real trouble."

She swallowed the salty cum, letting the man remove the organ; she slumped back on the seat. The guard was right nobody took any notice, the drivers body had hidden what was going on from prying eyes. He popped his cock back into his trousers, straightened up and got back into the driver's seat.

"That was incredible, I'll have to see if they have any vacancies in your department! I'll certainly make sure I get on this run in future."

"We'd better get going or we'll be late."

The guard slid her panties once more over her genitals and making her lift her buttocks pulled the dress down her legs. The men continued to talk about her, but she had withdrawn and sat shamed and silent.

A couple of minutes later the taxi pulled into a short drive, Tatarina noticed a sign as they slowly drove along. "Bortcher Private School." She wondered what they were doing here?

"If you know what is good for you 69 keep quiet, speak when spoken to and do as you're told, understand, cos I'll be watching and later I'll be reporting?"

"Yes Sir."

As the taxi drew up to what must be the main building a man in T shirt and blue track pants came out and waited as they drew to a halt, the car tires making a scrunching noise on the loose gravel. The guard got out and, coming round to Tatarina's side, opened her door. He reached in for the leash pulled her out.

"You must be from the Correction centre."

"That's right Sir, this is 69. I was told to accompany her during her stay."

"Fine, the leash, does that have to stay?"

"It does until she is in a secure place, regulations Sir, after that I can remove it or the cuffs as well. We had one do a runner last week, course we caught her pretty quickly, she's definitely regretting that move."

They both chuckled.

"I bet she is. Follow me then."

Tatarina looked around as they walked into the entrance. The place smelled like a school, that unmistakable mixture of wax, sweat, and schoolboys.. It was an old building, with impressive wood paneling along the walls. The teacher, well that was what Tatarina presumed the man was, led them up some stairs and along a brown wood paneled corridor. They continued up a short flight of stairs and another corridor running at right angles. Tatarina could hear the muffled sounds of classes taking place as they walked past several doors. Finally they stopped in front of a door marked Seminar Room. The teacher opened it and they entered holding the door before closing it after them. The room was dark and empty. There were several seats arranged in two rows in a circle, probably sixteen in all. In one corner was a drawn curtain concealing a trolley or something which was visible under the curtain. Tatarina stood whilst the teacher turned on the lights. Blinds covered the windows. There was a white board, a small table and several cupboards which made up the furniture of the room.

A bell rang above the door making Tatarina jump.

"Good we'll be starting in just a moment."

"Shall I stand here, Sir?" the guard enquired.

"Yes that'll be fine, you can take off the leash now, and the cuffs, the only way out of this room is through that door. If you station yourself to one side of it, we'll be assured 69 is well secured."

The guard spun Tatarina around and removed the cuffs. She eased the ache in her shoulders and rubbed her wrists.

"You do what you're told 69, or you know what to expect!"

Tatarina was left standing to one side of the board. She could hear the sounds of people outside the door and after a while there was a knock.

"Come in."

The door opened and Tatarina was greeted with a dozen young men who poured into the room, staring at her as they selected a seat. The noise of the chairs moving as the boys sat down was almost deafening on the wooden floor.

"Ok, come along settle down."

"What's she here for, who is that, she's alright......"

Tatarina could pick out snatches of whispered conversations as the room came to order. She looked at the boys faces, all which looked back at her. They were all dressed in T shirt and parachute track pants. The guard moved and after closing the door placed himself in front of it.

"Right, my name is Mr. Donsha, this is a new class for you senior members of the school, who are all over 18, that has only been made possible through a generous gesture of the Justice Department. For along time now, educationalists of this country have campaigned for realism in school curriculum. It was something that was sadly missing in the past. To that end we have been donated 69 here for the day."

He waved in Tatarina's direction. She blushed at being called 69 in front of all these young boys. Tatarina started to get a worried feeling about all of this. For a moment she thought she was here to tell the kids to behave themselves, now she wasn't so sure.

"You are probably wondering what you are going to do during this seminar and why it has been kept under wraps. Well, we needed only those that were truly committed to being fully educated and would turn up in their free double period. In that way we knew they were dedicated and would benefit. I am pleased that everyone is here attending. You might wonder why we requested you attend in track pants and T shirts only? Well all that will become clear as we proceed in this new venture. I hope out of all your studies enjoy this one above all others, in fact I'm sure you will."

"Well enough of that banter."

He moved over to Tatarina and leading her by her elbow brought her to stand in the focus of the semi-circle. All eyes were fixed onto her.

"What do we see here? Well come on let's get the obvious over and let you relax a bit. You can say what you want."

"A woman. Sir."

"Full marks, they all laughed at this.

"A young woman."

"A good looking young woman?"

"Yeah!"

There was a bit of a pause.

"Don't mind 69, say exactly what you like, pretend she is deaf."

"A redhead, Sir."

"A bit of a stunner, Sir," the class sniggered.

"You'd fancy her then?"

"Yeah, they all shouted."

"A nice bit of crumpet."

"What about her build. Fat, thin, lean?"

"Slim, with a good set of legs."

"Bust?"

There was a moment of stunned silence. Some of the boys were sniggering to each other.

"Bust, you know breasts boys, big or little."

"Middling, to big Sir. It's difficult to see with the cardigan on Sir."

"Well take it off then boy."

"What me, Sir?"

"Yes, stand up here and take off her cardigan."

The boy looked around at his mates and got to his feet Tatarina was stunned what was going on here, I mean this was a boy's school. Was this a dating lesson? The boy approached and Tatarina looked down at the floor.

"Head up, 69."

The boy lifted the cardigan off her shoulders and slid it over her shoulders and down her arms. There was a silence as the boys took in what had happened.

"That's better, now what about those breasts?"

"Big for her size, Sir."

"Certainly, what size are you 69?"

"Sir?"

"You heard, what is your breast size?"

"36C, Sir.

"What does the C stand for 69, explain it to the boys."

"Well if depends on the size of your b b b br...reasts, Sir to the size of your chest." Tatarina stammered.

"Exactly boys, girls might have a 40 inch chest with only small AA breasts."

The boys were starting to enjoy this.

"And what is she wearing? You describe what she has on!"

"A dress, Sir and things underneath."

"Things underneath, what are they when they're at home."

"Underclothes, Sir.'

The boy blushed

" What underclothes, boy?"

"Well a bra and knickers, Sir"

"Good, tights or stockings? Go on have a guess."

"Tights Sir!"

"Well let us see then shall we. You there, yes you."

He pointed to a boy at the end of the row. The boy blushed.

"Come up here and take her dress off. so we can see if he's right."

There was silence. Tatarina looked around, were they were going to strip her to her underclothes just to prove a point, about whether she had tights on?

"Please, Sir," Tatarina whispered.

"Silence 69, remember you are not to talk here."

Tatarina hung her head, silenced by fear of punishment.

The boy stood and came over looking a bit confused. Awkward, hands by his sides.

"The back boy, behind the neck there's a zip, undo it and slip the dress over each of her shoulders and then down until she can step out of it. 69 head up! I won't tell you again."

The boy went round the back of Tatarina, she could feel his fingers fumbling with the zip and then he slid it down to the middle of her back. His fingers slid under the edge across her naked skin and then over her shoulders. It caught a bit over her breasts and then slipped all the way off.

"Step out of it 69."

There were astonished gasps as she stood before the boys in her red underwear. The boy was waved back to his seat. Tatarina instinctively wrapped her arms around herself, but a look from the tutor made her realize she had better let them fall to her sides. She felt he was scoring her mistakes and there would be a reckoning in the future. The room felt cool to her, though not cold or unpleasant. She didn't know where to look, and found herself staring off into the distance out of focus with the activities at the moment.

"Very nice, eh boys. And the answer is?"

"Stockings, Sir."

They said in unison.

"Good now which one of you boys doesn't have an erection?"

Again there was shocked silence, a lot of fidgeting about, sniggering and the like. The teacher paused whilst he looked around and smiled.

"I know I have, so you can get yourselves more comfortable and stop pretending, that's right reach down and ease those cocks or they may snap under the strain."

The whole class laughed with relief and followed his lead by openly reaching into their pants to sorting their cocks out.

"Well that's better."

Tatarina could not help but notice the front of his track pants poked out in the front, forced out by his erection. Ok let's take a moment to appreciate this fine specimen before us. 69 turn around and let the boys see you, in fact walk about a bit. Now isn't that a picture for you lads. Red and black, my favorite colors.

Tatarina knew she had to comply and did as directed. The paleness of her semi-naked body and the bright redness of her underwear contrasted strongly with the drabness of the room. The lights highlighted her in front of the boys. Of course when she turned they all whispered to one another, as from the back her nakedness was only concealed by the thin straps of her bra, suspenders and g-string.

"And again turn. Notice the fine lines of 69's back, her flat stomach, what else?"

"Her great underwear, Sir?"

"Good boy I can see you are getting the message. What do you like about the way she is dressed?"

"The contrast between her thighs and stockings, Sir?"

"Yes, what about her breasts?"

"The bulging over her bra, Sir?"

"Excellent. Notice that cleavage, a true mark of a C cup breast. Fulsome is a word that comes to mind."

"Please Sir I like the way the strap of her knickers comes up between her buttocks."

"G string boy, G string, get your terminology right. Yes I like that as well.

Makes you wonder what it feels like to have that cutting up your crack, doesn't it."

"Nice bum too, Sir."

"Very nice, firm too I should think. You might like to know at the correction centre they keep the likes of 69 fit by making them do special exercises everyday."

"Do they really, Sir?"

"They certainly do, don't they 69?"

"69, tell the boys what you wear during these special exercises."

"Yes Sir they do make us exercise naked."

There was more sniggering from the boys.

"Imagine that boys several girls like 69 running and skipping in the nude, lovely. My cock is getting harder at the mere thought of it."

"Any other observations or things you'd like to say, come along don't be shy. What else?"

"She's got great legs Sir, they don't quite meet at the top."

"Yes not an once of fat on her you see, though not too much muscle."

"If you look carefully what can you see through the bra? Come on don't be shy."

"Nipples, Sir."

"That's right. How many of you have seen women's nipples before?"

A few hands went up.

"In the flesh, or in photos?"

12