The Torment of Tatarina Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Photos, Sir."

"None in the flesh then, is that right?"

Tatarina was horrified, surely they weren't going to get her to remove her bra, this was awful! No they couldn't this was all talk.

"Well those that have seen them do you thing 69's nipples are small or big. Come on hands up those that think they're big, I mean she is a big girl! Right those who think they're small. What about those that don't know. Only one who doesn't know, why's that lad?"

"Well Sir, it's difficult to say I mean she's got big tits, sorry, Sir, it just slipped out."

"Good that's what they're called aren't they tits, carry on lad."

"Well as I was saying they're big so you'd expect her nipples to be big, but I don't think that always applies."

"Well go and find out lad, take a peek."

"How, Sir?"

"Just go and have a look I'm sure you can find a way. But before you do rub your hand over the cups and tells us whether they're smooth or rough. They're lace so you'd expect them to be smooth."

The boy approached Tatarina who was not sure what to do and could only stand there stunned. The boy came over and bent down to look more closely. Then he reached forward and cupped both her breasts in his hands.

Tatarina could see his cock pushing his trousers right out in front.

"It's rough, Sir!"

All the boys were holding their breathes as the lad rubbed his hands over the red material,

Tatarina could hear whispers of "lucky bugger", "wish that was me", "how come he gets to look".

"What about her nipples boy, go on pull the cup out and have a look."

The boy hooked his finger into the top of Tatarina's bra and pulled it forward peering in, a clear view of her nipple.

"They're small Sir, real nice!"

"OK Lad don't keep it all to yourself, take off the bra, and let's all have a real look."

Tatarina couldn't believe it they were going to strip off her clothes here in this room in front of these horny boys!

The boy went around the back of her and unclasped the hooks although he had a bit of trouble with the last one. Not for long though, the back parted and the boy slid the straps of her bra off her shoulders and down her front which revealed her breasts to the boys and the teacher. Tatarina was bright red with embarrassment. She knew though that she daren't cover herself as that was sure to bring some punishment. So she stood naked breasted in front of the men, hands by her side.

"Ok sit down boy, very nice."

The boys eyes were glued to her tits, all of them had their hands in their laps on their stiff cocks.

"Excellent, walk around a bit 69, so we can see your tits sway."

Tatarina walk back and forth in front of the class her unfettered breasts swinging with each step.

Tatarina was made to parade for another 2 minutes whilst the teacher commented on her body, her tits, her buttocks.

"That'll do 69. Well lad what else can we see here in front of us, earlier you said she was a redhead, but do we really know if she is or is it dyed? How can we tell?"

There was quiet again in the class as the boys minds worked their way around the latest question.

"We could take a really good look and see Sir."

"We could but that would not help a great deal. Of course there is one way. Where else could we look?'

"One of the boys put up his hand."

"Yes lad?"

"We could look to see if her pubic hair is red Sir."

"To do that lad we'd have to strip her naked wouldn't we."

"Yes Sir!"

There were expectant titters.

"We couldn't do that here lad."

Tatarina gave a sigh of relief. There were disappointed groans.

"No we can let her keep on her stockings and suspenders on as they won't get in the way anyway will they will they?"

The boys laughed.

"Good well as you gave the answer go and have a look. Take off her G string."

Tatarina groaned inside strip her completely; the modicum of modesty left to her by the tiny scrap of material was to be removed. The boy approached and of course Tatarina could do nothing but wait and let him do as the teacher commanded. He didn't take long. The wisp of material was stripped off her down her legs and she stood in front of the boys with all her assets available for their view. There was total silence as the boys stared at this exposed girl.

"Walk about a bit 69 and let's have a look at you from all angles."

Tatarina had no choice but to do as she was told and walked back and forth in front of the boys. The time seems to have slowed to a crawl. The boy's eyes followed her as she paraded. Some stared at her tits and others at her pubes.

"Ok stand up boys. I can see a lot of stiff cocks here! Let's loosen up a bit a slip off our track pants shall we."

The boys looked at each other embarrassed by the suggestion, but that soon changed when the tutor did precisely this slipping his trousers down his legs and off his feet. He straightened standing in front of the boys with his erection pointing out at them, which he fingered. The boys then followed his direction until they also stood with their cocks standing obscenely out in front under the bottoms of their T shirts. All were fully erect, the foreskin on every cock pulled back. They were all different sizes some big some fat, but all stiff!

"Good, now to finish to day let's have a good close look at 69's genitals."

With which the tutor opened the curtains an revealed a gynecological couch complete with stirrups.

"Come here 69, lay down here, come on now."

"Please Sir! Don't do this!" She pleaded.

"69, I won't tell you again. You will obey!"

Tatarina knew she was powerless to prevent this and walked slowly over to the couch. Placing her bottom on the edge she lay back on the cold leather surface and allowed the tutor to place her legs in the stirrups. These he opened up fully and stood back to let the boys have there first full view of her exposed cunt. Her lips curled and closed amongst the fur.

"Closer, lads."

The boys clustered around the end of the table and stared at her.

"69 has a nice cunt, not too hairy and not too bald. Note the labia, here if I pull them to each side."

There was a gasp from the boys as the inner pinkness of her inner lips and vagina was exposed. This is where we are all hoping to get to isn't that right eh lads.

"Yes Sir!"

"Note the little nub here, this is her clit. Rubbing this excites women. And here is her vagina, warm wet and almost ready."

With this statement, the tutor looked at his watch.

I'm afraid we're running out of time today. Next week we are doing more practical work, so that will be something to look forward to, won't it?

"Yes Sir!"

"However we don't won't to let a good stiff cock go to waste so let's have a good wank shall we lads."

With which the tutor started to slide his hand up and down the stiff shaft of his cock.

"Come closer lads, that's better. Nice and easy. You, don't be shy, that's it. Put a bit of spit on it."

Tatarina was appalled laying back being masturbated over by a dozen school boys. She closed her eyes to shut out the scene but a warm spatter across her tits soon brought her back to reality as one by one the boys came over her semi-naked body. There were grunts and sighs as the boys shot there loads. Finally they had all come save the teacher who finally came all over her face. She lay back just as the bell rang.

"Well lads time to get dressed and don't forget same time next week. You never know we may be entertained by 69 again. You never know you might have a more hands on and cock in experience."

"Thanks Sir that was great, we'll be here."

"Great."

The Boys exited and left Tatarina Laying covered with semen

"Right 69, go through that door, where you will find a chemical shower, go and clean off and get dressed, quick you've got five minutes."

Tatarina quickly got to her feet and grabbing her clothes, open the door, reappearing five minutes later fully dressed, as if nothing had happened.

"You superiors will hear of your performance, you never know you may be back next week for the practical part of the session!"

Tatarina hoped not, as she was escorted out of the room once more with her leash attached by the guard. She noted a clock in the corridor she had been in the room for a hour and a half, it had seemed like a life time!

The guard took her outside where a taxi was waiting this time with a female driver. There was no repeat of her display as she was returned to the institution and her cell.

12