The Torment of Tatarina Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their names were read out and told when they would be required to race.

Tatarina was in the last race of the day. The women for the first race were then called and taken to their carts.

As in the practices the handlers attached the chains and fiddled with the straps and the women until they were satisfied. Those racing were then led towards the starting line and paraded there to the cheers of the men gathered there.

"Now for the first race, all bets are now open. Come along gentlemen let's see some money, look at these lovely fillies, ready and eager to run for you." A voice came over a loud speaker.

The man who led them into the ring got them to walk around the ring as the man on the microphone spruiked their charms and persuaded the men to bet on their colors.

The main speakers played a fanfare again and there was moment of silence as the crowd watched the naked women pulling the carts with their riders into a line at the start of the track.

Then at the fire of a gun they were away.

Unlike the practice runs this was for real and in earnest. The girls started slowly but within a short time they were running as fast as they could knowing the collective score would either condemn them or save them from duties at the end of the races.

As they ran around the track their harnesses jingling whist their bell tips breasts flapping wildly on their chests. They were all about equal as they strove to gain that bit of extra speed. Round the bend they ran as the riders urged them on. As with all races one cart drew ahead and took the lead as they rounded the final bend after a kilometer of intense running they approached the final straight. The crowd started to cheer as they approach and the riders used their whips to get the final turn of speed. Their effort shown in their faces as they strove to get to the lead.

And they finished the yellow buggy winning by about two lengths.

Tatarina's group watched dismayed as they came in second, determined to do better on the next race.

The carts and women were led off the track and the next group prepared for next race.

Music played over the speakers between announcements for other activities, though many of the men stayed waiting to watch and photograph the naked women when they moved to the track..

It was then time for the next race and the girls were led out and the whole processed was repeated.

Each race entertained the watching crowds who crowded around the track. As the races progressed, each team seemed to try harder and the top team changed several times. The scores rose for each team until it was time for the last race with Tatarina. They were equal with another group and this was their chance to avoid the men's cocks using their orifices for their pleasure for the rest of the celebrations.

Tatarina was really nervous as so much was riding on her and her partner Petrona. She felt queasy as the men finalized her harness. The carts were readied and then they were led onto the track to be again fully displayed to the waiting crowd.

The Spruiker once more encouraged the men to place their bets and wound up the crowd feelings with obscene descriptions of the girl's assets. Many eyes were on Tatarina and Petrona, their breasts swaying gracefully, bells tinkling as they were placed into position; though once they started running their movement would be far more energetic.

The lineup was finally finished, the gun was fired and they were off. The girls strained to get the cart moving, keeping an eye on the other girls in the race, as it picked up speed they found it easier to pull and increase their speed. They were second as they finished the first hundred metres, with the sweat starting to sheen their bodies.

"Faster," Tatarina barked to Petrona as they strove to catch up with the first cart, the two girls now running flat out, the rider touching their buttocks with his whip.

They reached the half way mark and Tatarina was pleased to see although the first cart was just ahead of them the other riders had fallen back.

They moved easily their breath coming in gasps as they continued to chase the leader slowly catching up as they approached the three quarter mark ready to move into the final straight.

She felt the whip on her as the rider started to shout at them. Her legs were starting to feel heavy but she pulled with all her might as they l levelled with the other cart the finish a mere one hundred metres.

"Come on," shouted Petrona, as they neared the finish line the other cart exactly level with them. They dared not look around at the other girls as they put everything into the last few metres, and then it was over. The girls didn't know whether the cheer or despair as they were so close. They slowed down and after another fifty metres turned the cart and jogged back to the finish line.

"Did we win?" Tatarina asked Petrona desperately, as they saw the sad despair on the girls from the other teams who came in third and forth, knowing what was in front of them for the next hours.

"It was a photo finish girls" the rider spoke. "Let's wait to see what the judges decide."

As they walked closed to their teams mates they could see them suddenly jump and cheer, "We've done it," Tatarina smiled as they reached the others.

Over the loud speakers the announcer read the results out, Tatarina's team had won by a tit.

The men around laughed and cheered as this was read out.

They were taken away from the track to have the harnesses and their butt plugs removed.

Later Tatarina remembered as she recalled with sadness the day, the look of hopelessness in the other girls faces as they were led off to the servicing tents.

For her team they still had to put up with the humiliation of serving at the drinking and eating marquees topless complete with nipple bells and with small aprons that did little to cover their genitals or their dangling clit bells. She of course had to run the gauntlet of men's wandering hands but at least she was not servicing their cocks.

Maybe her luck was changing, she could only hope so.