The Tormenter Claims Its Victim

Story Info
The Tormenter brings a man to both agony and pleasure.
1.7k words
4.06
23.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a continuation of a story, called 'The Tormenter'.)

*

I still remember it was just a few months ago. I had completed the testing for my testicle-spanking device which I like to call "The Tormenter". I found I liked to use it as its official name, instead of as a nickname. I like how it sounded. Raw, awe-inspiring, fear-inducing.

Ahh. The Tormenter. It truly was a masterpiece. I had tried it myself once, making sure to set the control panel to only one strike, at moderate impact before letting me down.

Oh, the pain...It was no wonder my subject could not move until I forced him to after a half-hour session with the beauty.

"It is that powerful, huh?" My superior had mused after I told him the results and showed him the video that I took during the testing. I noticed he had a bulge in his pants after the video had finished. I smirked.

"Indeed. We are ready to unleash the beast upon the world, don't you think?" I asked, eager for his approval. I cannot wait for all of the world's men to be controlled by my creation.

"I think we are."

A few weeks later, they started to mass-produce the machine, and I was in charge of making sure nothing went wrong."

The experience was not uneventful, as I had expected. I was fully ready for any opposition to the idea of the testicle-spanking machine.

"Can you believe they are really going to produce this piece of shit machine?" I heard a worker say to his colleague. "And we're in charge of building the pioneer batch! This is crazy! I'm not building my own castration device! I'm not letting Pam have so much power over me! She's going to buy this for sure!" He added, clearly exasperated at the thought.

"Hey, relax!" I said to him, putting a hand on his right shoulder as though we were bosom friends. From the look of shock on his face, I was sure he recognised me as the inventor of the machine in subject. I had appeared alongside my superior in the press conference for the machine. I gave him an affirmative nod, before continuing, "If you want, I can make sure that your unit comes special with a masturbation module. It will pump you, suck you, milk your prostate, whatever you want."

"R-really? You would do that?"

"Hell, I'll do it for all the workers who are working on the first batch of the machine!" I lied.

"Wow! Thanks!" They echoed.

I found these people highly gullible. A lie here and there, and all of them were willing to build the machine that will cause them immense pain.

Though, I had indeed been working on a masturbation machine, but that's a story for another time.

As a safety precaution, I had programmed every single unit of The Tormenter to deactivate with the phrase, "Let it begone, pain is virtual." Of course, until another phrase is uttered: "Adrenaline, pain renewed."

The phrases were vague in meaning on purpose; I had intended it to be a safe phrase for me, and me alone. The other men can relish in their gut-wrenching agony.

"Tom baby, are you ready for the session with the machine you've been promising me?" My girlfriend said seductively, leaning over me to let her cleavage come right infront of my face.

"Of course, Julie sweethearts," I said, lifting my hand to carress her breasts over her brassiere.

Julie had told me a week ago she had bought a new machine to spice up our sex life. I asked her what it was, and after some bashfulness, she told me it was a masturbation machine that worked for both of us simultaneously.

She seemed to have a lot of ideas for us to use the machine with. The largest, and the most appealing one to me, would be to have the machine masturbate us to climax, and then we would have sex so I could last longer.

She had complained about me arriving too quickly before. Concerned, I asked her if she hated how little control I had over how my genitals felt. She laughed, and I had no idea why.

Two days earlier, the machine had arrived in a big, blue box marked 'Ikea'. I was amused by the subtlety.

"Oh Julie, don't you like how the restraints are in the air?" I had asked.

"What? Oh, y-yeah. But I think that's your side of the machine. Mine's behind the control panel. I think there's supposed to be some kind of vibrator that came out from the control panel," she had replied.

I didn't dare to try it, but I was so aroused anything was welcome.

Julie had me straddle the pole-like part of the machine, pushing my balls into the cold steel as she restrained me.

She then cuffed my legs and then pressed something on the panel which lifted me up. It was a bit uncomfortable at first, but I got used to the weight eventually. My legs lay dangling in mid-air.

"Hoooh boy. I'm going to cum in mid-air for you, baby."

She smiled. "You ready back there for the air fuck I'm going to give you from here?"

"Absolutely. Let's go, Tommy-tweedles."

As she said that, she pressed some buttons again, and the restraints started pulling my legs open. I was excited. I would orgasm without having control over my limbs. My penis was as hard as a rock.

Then, a strange whirring sound started up. She had warned me about the sounds, so I just closed my eyes, opened my legs even wider and was ready for the intense orgasm.

The sound of metal scraping against metal travelled to my ears, and immediately, I felt something collided with my testicles. A dull ache spread from my balls to my abdomen.

"Oh...God...That feels s-so good...But when does the stroking start?" I said, my voice quivering a little. Admittedly, it had hurt quite a bit, but I didn't want to disappoint her.

She kept quiet, and kept turning the knobs on the control panel, smiling.

The long pole came up between my legs again, but it was faster this time. It collided with my testicles once again. The ache worsened.

"Ohh..." I moaned.

There was no break. The long pole shot up one more time, and the third time caused me to retract my pelvis in pain.

"W-wait Julie. Stop! It's hurting me. Let's skip to the stroking shall we?"

"There's no stroking," she replied. "It's a testicle-spanking machine."

My eyes widened in horror. "IT'S A WHAT?! OUCH!" I shouted, my exclamation punctuated with an outburst of pain as the machine hit my testicles again.

"Oh...God..." I moaned again. I tried to close my legs, but quickly remembered it was being held open by the restraints. I strained to close my legs, but realized that the machine was too sturdy. My heart skipped a beat. I'm in quite a situation.

"Dear, let me introduce you to this machine. This," she said, beckoning towards the packaging as though welcoming someone on stage, "Is The Tormenter."

"No...Julie...Stop this please...It's not funny anymore," I pleaded. I was sure she was just kidding. I noticed she had stopped the machine. I thought it was going to end, until I heard what she said.

"No. I am sick of you using me as just a sexual object. All I am to you is just a way to bring yourself gratification. You can never bring me to orgasm, and today onwards you will never bring yourself or anyone to orgasm."

"W-what do you m-mean?"

"It means," she said, twiddling with the knobs again, "That I will destroy your manhood today."

"NO! PLEASE! I WILL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! I WILL LICK YOU ALL DAY LONG IF YOU WANT! JUST LET ME GO!" I screamed, horrified and exasperated.

The Tormenter started up again. Oh god. I thought. As The Tormenter delivered the blow to my testicles once more, the familiar ache in my abdomen came back.

"You know what, Tom, I'll make this a masturbation machine. I'll rub myself while I watch you scream like a pig as that thing slowly castrates you."

With that, she came out from behind the control panel, dropped her panties, lay on the floor, spread her legs and started to rub her pussy in front of me. I noticed The Tormenter was spanking my testicles automatically, but this knowledge did not help the situation.

"Oh God..." We both moaned, but for different reasons. As she rode the waves of pleasure, I found my tummy starting to cramp from the excruciating pain.

"Ohh...Quickly, quickly!" She moaned. "YES! YES! Ohhh...Yeah...Feels so good..." She moaned as she climaxed from her stroking.

Even though I was in extreme agony from the testicle-spanking, my penis was as hard as before. In fact, I could feel pre-cum all over the underside of my penis, my testicles and my perineum. I looked down and past the horrible machine going up and down in between my legs, and realized the floor was also very wet from my pre-cum.

Suddenly, something strange happened. Even though my balls were burning so badly and my abdomen was cramping like my muscles had collapsed, I started to feel pleasure at the base of my penis. I hadn't thought this was possible at all! I'm getting my jollies from going through this extreme torture?

I felt a pressure build up in my penis.

"Oh...Oh...OH YES!" I shouted as I neared orgasm.

"Oh, no you don't," I vaguely heard Julie's voice ring out.

"NO! Don't stop the machine! Please! Let it go faster!" I pleaded.

She raised an eyebrow, before she let loose a sadistic smile.

"Oh, alright. I'll turn this on to the hardest and fastest it will go. Don't regret though!"

I smiled thankfully. She turned the machine up all the way, and within the ever-growing sensation of pain, I felt pleasure building. Soon, I was spurting my man-juice all over the place and all over the machine. I breathed deeply, and slowly as I recovered from the experience. I had came my hardest ever.

Slowly, the pleasure subsided, resulting in the pain becoming sharper. My testicles started to throb as my genitals became extremely sensitive after the orgasm. I knew this was not a good sign.

"Ahh. Feels good doesn't it, Tom? Now, I'll leave this machine running, while I go home, alright? Have fun! I'll check on you next week." She said, winking playfully at me. She then left the apartment.

"W-WHAT? NOOOOO!"

As my pain heightened tremendously, I started screaming and buckling against the restraints. There was no one to stop it. I knew this was the end of my manhood.