The Tornado

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whatnow221
whatnow221
1,055 Followers

Leah's brow furrowed more. There was more lightning.

Noticing Leah's reaction, Tess admitted, "It was a very small bikini. I don't know why I chose to wear it. My nipples were barely covered. And I was drinking a lot, gosh, I don't even know how much I drank. Those young boys just kept handing me drinks. And before I know it its evening, and I found myself inside talking to these three boys who said they knew Leah from high school. They were very friendly, and they were standing near me, in the kitchen. One of them said he liked my swimsuit, and asked if I had any more swimsuits like that. I'm not used to people paying a lot of attention to me these days, and it felt goo-"

A ferocious lightning strike interrupted her. The storm seemed like it was about to envelop them. The sky was almost totally dark in front of them, despite it being 2 pm. Lightning struck down frequently, and it was hard to tell what thunder came from what lightning strike. This was going to be a massive storm, they all knew.

"And I know I shouldn't have, but I told them I did have some bikinis that I could show them, up in my room. So I took these three boys upstairs and -"

"It was the Daniels boys!" Leah interjected. She had to speak loudly over the sound of the gathering storm.

"Mom! You took the Daniels boys to your bedroom!"

"I was drunk. I didn't know who they were. I just liked the attention they were giving me. Anyways, I went to my closet and grabbed a bikini that I wanted to show them. It was one that I've never had the courage to wear before. I was just feeling so good, and so glad that three muscle bound young men wanted to see me model for them."

The clouds in front of them began to differentiate somewhat. There was an initial layer of black clouds, which was roiling with activity, and shooting out lightning. But beyond that, the sky took on an eerie green color, which despite its lighter tones, seemed completely unnatural, and no less threatening than the thunderclouds. They could tell that the clouds were filled with rain, but it was not yet raining. Winds were buffeting the car from side to side on the road.

Tess had paused. She was scared about the storm, but more scared about telling her son she had fucked three boys in her marital bed. Apparently, these Daniels boys had a bit of a reputation, even her young son knew of them. She decided now or never. She was almost shouting over the sound of the ripping winds.

"I fucked them!" She nearly screamed. At that moment, a torrent of rain poured over them, spattering violently on the surface of the car.

Tom had gathered that that was what happened. But hearing his mother say it, and say the word "fuck" really surprised him. His mind flashed back to the image of his mother's bare breasts and pussy on the edge of the water. It seemed like days ago. It was so sunny, still and serene as they stood indulging in each other's erotic nakedness. Now he was hearing his mother tell him she had been fucked by three brothers, in her own bed, and the sky was the exact opposite from what it was 3 hours earlier. He found himself clenching his fists. His cock was rock hard.

Against the angry silence of her children, and the angry wind and rain outside, Tess yelled, "I didn't know what I was doing! I was drunk! I was horny! They touched my breasts and my pussy! And the way they grabbed me felt good! And one of them starting fucking my pussy which hasn't been fucked in months! It just felt, so, good!"

By this time, she was sobbing, as was Leah. Overhead, the storm had turned dangerous. 70 mile per hour winds whipped the car to and fro. Rain pelted the window so hard that the wipers couldn't clear it away fast enough.

Then all of the sudden the rain stopped. It brightened slightly, a weird, green light. Unsure what was happening, inside or outside the car, Tess skidded to a stop.

The three stepped out of the car and looked around. They were on a county highway, but they were alone. Farmland stretched as far as they could see.

Each of the three family members was breathing hard, scared, and also turned on. They were filled with both unresolved feelings about Tess's recent disclosure, as well as apprehension about the storm.

The tense silence was pierced by Leah's shriek. She screamed and pointed. But as she did a furious blast of wind whipped over them, stealing the sound from her throat. To the southwest a funnel cloud tore downwards from the sky. It skimmed along the ground, clearly wreaking havoc on the ground it touched. It was wide, and it looked like it was heading towards them.

Adrenalin shot threw Tom's veins. He grabbed his mom, and pushed her towards the back seat. He jumped into the drivers seat and turned the car around, headed back eastwards. Rocketing down the road at 70 miles per hour, he kept an eye on the tornado behind them. It seemed as if they were losing ground and the tornado was chasing them specifically.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw a house. He slammed the breaks and jerked the wheel to the left. Pulling up to the farmhouse, he scanned for a storm cellar and found it.

The three of them jumped out of the car and raced to the cellar. They tried to open it, but it was bolted from the inside. Tom hoped that meant that somebody was inside. He pounded on the door with all his might and yelled, hoping to distinguish the racket he was causing from the racket caused by the storm. Mercifully, the door unbolted. Tom grasped the door to pull it open but it was caught by the wind, and it flew open. As it swung outward, the door caught Tess on the temple and her world went black.

___

Tess came to and blinked away the fuzziness from her vision. She was in a well-kempt room with no windows. Its sturdy stone cellar walls were neatly whitewashed. She was on a comfortable couch, with a feather pillow. Feeling tired, she rolled over and fell back asleep.

___

Tess woke up to the sounds of shouting.

"You stay away from her, you bastard." Tom shouted, but his voice was hoarse, and the helplessness in his voice was obvious.

"I ain't gonna do nothing ain't gonna make her feel good, now. Don't you worry." The voice was not one that Tess recognized. It was deep and confident, and its speaker spoke slowly.

Tess blinked and sat up. She realized she was constrained. Her wrists were tied with rope, but whoever had tied her had lined the loops of rope around her wrists with, could it be velvet? Yes, she thought. She was tied with velvet lined rope. As she adjusted her position, a rush of pain jolted to her head. She remembered the storm cellar, the struggle to open the door, and vaguely, the jarring sensation of the door making contact with the side of her head. She reached to feel her temple. It was tender, but the skin was not broken.

Then Tess looked up and focused on the room. She saw a carpet, a man in a rocking chair, her son, tied in similar velvet-lined loops of rope, sitting on a couch on the right side of the room. On the left side of the room, her daughter was in the same position. Although, her daughter's ankles were also tied, and Leah wasn't wearing any clothes. Tess saw the clothes piled, in strips on the ground next to her daughter's couch.

"Well looky here. Looks like mom's all recovered from her little knock on the head. Ain't that right mom?"

Tess focused on the figure in the rocking chair. He wore a red flannel shirt and blue jeans. His sleeves were rolled up, revealing forearms and obvious muscle. In his right hand he held a stick with a feather at its end.

"I guess you folks had some trouble with that twister. That right, mom?"

Tess didn't reply. She was trying to get her bearings. It was difficult what with the pounding headache.

"Don't believe I have ever, in my whole time on this earth, seen a twister quite so bad. I reckon I'm lucky it didn't bear right down over this house. Twister like that, could take the whole house right along with it, I reckon."

Tess observed more closely. The man was in his middle ages. He spoke with an exaggerated accent. But it wasn't any accent she recognized. He clearly was some kind of freak hick asshole, having tied them up and taken Leah's clothes off. But he also took care to put velvet, of all things, on their constraints.

As Tess gave him the once over, she realized how the bastard had been entertaining himself. He twitched the feather in his hand, and is landed deftly on Leah's right nipple. He slowly swirled it over her breast, her cheek, her ear, her other breasts, down her ribcage, up over her breasts, with special attention to her nipples, and against her neck. Leah was sitting on her couch, in a seemingly comfortable position. Her arms were constrained, but she had just enough give to hold them by her sides.

It appeared as if Leah was no longer struggling. She was resigned to the pervert's feather as it traced over her nubile curves.

"Leave my daughter alone, you bastard," spat Tess.

"Oh, she won't be harmed. Your young son there, he's been singing the same song, but it don't do much good."

He twitched the feather again. It moved over her lips, which were slightly parted. It passed over her closed eyelids, and then again down over her body, her neck, her shoulders, up and over the curve of her breasts, her ribcage, stomach, and then further down, just below her belly button, where he dallied, swiping from side to side, stopping at her hip bone and the tracing slowly to the other side of her hip bone.

Tess tried again. "Leave her alone. This is rape. You'll be thrown in prison, you asshole!"

"I ain't rapin' nobody. Plus, I ain't ever heard no rape victim with nipples hard as diamonds, and a pussy just bout weepin' with sweet honey. No, I don't reckon this here feather a mine's raping your daughter. Though, way she been reacting lately, I'm not so sure she'd be complaining should someone offer'n rape her just now. Reckon she just might enjoy that sorta thing."

"He's been at it with that damn feather for hours," said Tom, from his couch. He sounded resigned.

"Young man over there, well, he yelled and screamed for a while. And young lady here, she struggled herself some too. But sooner'n later, they calmed down, and unless I'm just imaginin' things, well, I swear, both'n yer here children just about turned on as can be."

It was true. Tess could see that her daughter's pussy lips had bloomed and it was obvious that there was glistening fluids at the entrance to her daughter's young pussy. Her son, meanwhile, was sporting a massive hardon through his shorts.

"Matter of fact, this one here," he paused to wiggle the feather in Leah's navel, "well, she was just about moanin' before you done woke up. And your son, well, he'd given up hollerin' at me and was just enjoyin' the show, before you woke up too. He tried yellin' just now, put on a little show for you, be a noble son and whatnot."

He lowered the feather. It traced down past Leah's pussy and fluttered alternatively against her inner thighs. Then, slowly, he twitched it against her pussy lips, and over her clit.

Unable to control herself, Leah shuddered, and released a weak little moan. Out of shame, she kept her eyes shut, unwilling to meet the gaze of her mother or brother.

As her shudder subsided, a single trail of liquid seeped from her pussy and traveled down her left leg as she orgasmed from nothing more than the persistent touch of a feather.

"Well, that sure was exciting, wudn't it? Had yerself a lil' orgasm in front of yer mother and yer brother here."

The man stood up. He was an imposing figure, clearly over six feet and built like a rock. He wore tan workboots, which fell with authority on the cellar floor with each step he took. He walked toward Tess, and took her chin in his hand. His hand was massive. It felt calloused and rough against her well-preserved skin. Tilting her chin to the side, he examined her wound.

"Nothin' too bad, I don't reckon. May wanna keep on the lookout, though, should any more doors come flying yer way." He chuckled. It was an ominous sound, though.

"Tell me what you think about yer daughter's performance over here. Orgasming from nothin' more'n the touch of a feather? Why, she must be some kind a randy girl. Maybe a bit of a slut with the young fellers, is she?"

Tess spat at the man's face. He wiped it away and took a step back. He walked to the end of the rope that held her right hand. It was fastened to a loop on the end of the couch. He pulled it taut, forcing Tess's arm away from her body. Then he did the same with her other arm.

Slowly, the man walked to the other side of the room and grabbed a huge garden shears. Tess gasped and her heart raced with danger. She screamed. Oddly, though, neither her son or daughter, who looked on, looked too concerned.

"Now hush up, won't you? They can tell ya I'm in no kinda mood to go mess up such a pretty body as yours."

With that he put the metal to the side of her shorts. The metal felt cold and hard against her skin. It wasn't easy, but eventually he cut away the fabric of her shorts and underpants. Her clothes lay tattered on the floor and her bare pussy was exposed to the occupants of the room.

"Well, I can't say I'm surprised with your shaved pussy. You must be the one who taught young lady over here how ta tend the bushes down there, eh?"

He took a finger and pressed it in to her vagina. She was embarrassed at her wetness. He soon withdrew his finger and traced it up her pussy lips to her clit, which he rubbed for a moment. Tess's nipples poked through her shirt. She was mortified that this kidnapper-asshole-freak had turned her on sexually, and in front of her children!

"Please let us go. Do you want to fuck me? If I let you fuck me, can you let us go?" Tess pleased. From across the room, Leah noticed Tom's dick jump against the fabric of his shorts.

"No, mom. That's not what I want. You see, I can't fuck you." He said it through gritted teeth. For the first time, emotion came through in his voice. He paused and seemed to regain his composure.

"You see, I am what some people call a hard ass. Never lost a fistfight. Could pound most men to bits. I'm that way cuz I was in the United States Army. Felt like my country might have a need for someone like myself, so I joined up. Was in for fourteen years. Had a command post in Iraq, Fallujah to be exact. And whilst there, my pretty little mom, I took to leadin' a tour to ferret out some faggot towelhead terrorists, when one of them IUD's exploded. Took my nuts clean off. One moment I had a big swinging dick, with nuts so full they'd a filled you right up, and don't think I wouldn't a done it." He paused. Tess saw his face soften. "And the next minute I'm a goddamned eunuch."

Nobody said a thing. The family was relieved. Nobody would be raped, at least.

"So here you are, kidnapped and tied up by a hardass army man, who also happens to be a eunuch. Bet that ain't ever happened to ya." He paused, and then started pacing slowly to the other side of the room. He stopped at Leah and took a nipple between his finger and thumb and gently squeezed. Then he let go.

"So I bet yer wonderin' what comes next. What's a hard-ass eunuch want with some pretty little city folks, like you all." He paused again, and grabbed his feather stick. He ran it slowly over Tess's body. Even through all the tension, and perhaps because of it, the feeling was exquisite.

"I gave my balls for this country. Two of 'em. And now you folks, who ain't ever gonna see a shithole terrorist haven like Fallujah, well, you're gonna give me something in exchange for my balls. Each of you owe me one task for each of my balls that I lost. Got that? There's three of you all, and I lost two balls. So, I reckon that's six tasks you all are gonna do before I let you all outta this here cellar."

All three family members breathed another sigh of relief. He was going to let them go! But after that they thought about the six tasks. What sick shit would he make them do?

"You all just about ready? Because I got your six tasks in mind."

Apparently the man was waiting for their response.

Leah piped up first. "Lets just get it over with." She said it more to her mom and brother than to the man. She knew they were in for a crazy experience, and since she was the one who gave her mom so much grief for her infidelity, she felt she needed to make it clear that she was ready to do what was necessary to get out of this jam. Both Tess and Tom also nodded their agreement.

"Good. Well, I tell ya what. Since you all are such good sports, I'll go easy on you with the first one. Mom, I want you to come over here and give your young daughter here a kiss."

The man went over to Tess and started to untie her bonds. "Now I'm gonna untie you now, because I want you to be able to kiss your daughter proper, but I don't want you to make me do anything unpleasant." As he said it he nodded over at the garden shears. It wasn't necessary. Tess was certain that she had no chance physically to escape from this man. She hoped that Tom wouldn't try anything either. It was better to just do what he wanted and hope he let them go.

Released, Tess moved over to her daughter. She wasn't sure what to do. It was hard to even make eye contact with her daughter. So she went over and sat next to her. She stroked Leah's hair. But Leah sat still. Tess wasn't sure if Leah was still mad about her behavior at the party last weekend or what. She leaned to her daughter's ear and whispered, "Baby, I'm sorry, just let mommy give you a kiss."

She felt her daughter's resistance falter. Almost instinctively, Tess put her hand on Leah's waist, pulling her in to her lips. Leah tensed up again. It was clear to Tess that Leah was just uncomfortable kissing a woman, and the fact that that woman was her mom just made it worse. Tess had had a few lesbian experiences during her wild youthful days, but she was pretty sure the experience would be new for Leah.

Tess moved her lips towards Leah's and pressed them against her daughter's lips. She held them there, letting her daughter adjust to having her lips pressed against another woman's. Slowly, Tess opened her lips around her daughter's upper lip. She let her tongue slip slowly between them, wetting her daughter's lips. She felt her daughter recoil at the slippery sensation of her mother's tongue sliding ever so slightly into her mouth. Leah turned her head to the side, away from her mother.

"Well that sure as shit ain't gonna get the job done, is it? If I went into Iraq with that kinda effort, I'd a gotten more'n my balls blown off. You all better get goin', cuz I don't have much patience for this kinda bullshit. That I can tell ya fer sure."

Leah turned her head back towards her mother with disgust. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. As her mother tried to kiss her, Leah basically tried to fend her mother's tongue off with her own. While Tess tried her best to simulate a deep romantic, french kiss, Leah did everything she could to avoid it.

After about a minute of the awkward kissing, the man told them to stop. "That sure as shit don't cut it. Nobody pays off their debt on account of my balls fer that bullshit. I hope you, little lady, fix yer attitude up, cuz at this rate, yer gonna rot down in this here cellar."

"Mom, go kiss yer son."

Tess was feeling a little desperate. If Leah wasn't gonna cooperate, it was likely that the man wouldn't let them out of the cellar.

Tess went over to her son and instead of sitting next to him, she straddled his legs. Her naked pussy pressed againt his throbbing crotch as she leaned in and started to kiss. Getting her son's cooperation was no problem. He eagerly leaned back into his mother and their tongues playfully dueled. Tess could feel her son's lust and she could feel that he was not pretending for the sake of the man. He was really enjoying kissing her. He was even making barely audible little grunts from the back of his throat as they made out.

whatnow221
whatnow221
1,055 Followers