The Total Package

Story Info
A pro wrestler and his would-be manager have a "thing".
5k words
4.18
10k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1:

Heeled, Stiffed and Jobbed Out

John Locke-- Johnny Lockdown to professional wrestling fans-- was a tall, lean and well muscled man. His dark hair was medium length, jagged-looking and seemingly messy, in an organized way. His blue eyes melted female wrestling fans and struck cold fear into everything else, except kids and cats.

He had well defined muscularity, a light but even skin tone and a well maintained five-o’clock shadow, which was a part of his in-ring persona. He had been well trained to charm people and overawe them at the same time and had worked his way to semi-stardom in the World Wrestling Organization.

On this particular evening, one that would not only stand out in John’s memory but the memories of wrestling fans everywhere. He had arrived to the show’s venue early, which was not his intention. He preferred to arrive around the same time as the other wrestlers. Only the tech crew and jobbers had arrived to set up the ring and prepare for the night’s event.

John remembered those days, but as a WWO marquis player he distanced himself from the grunt work, putting the ring together and hanging the lights on the high rafters. Then taking all of that shit down about four hours later. John had done his share. His dues had been paid.

Before he could think of finding a place to sleep for the night, Emily, one of the better-liked groupies had cornered him in the employee’s only corridors. She was a clean and sweet nineteen-year-old who adored the pro wrestling world.

She followed the organization from city to city, often by staying with one of the many pro wrestlers she had sex with. They were only too happy to put up with her, since she was only too happy to put out for them.

Emily dressed scantily, in a denim mini-skirt and a thin cotton halter top with “WWO Hardcore” printed across the front and a “Backstage Pass” sticker pressed onto it. As soon as she was close enough she threw her arms around John and began kissing him hungrily.

“I missed you in Chicago Johnny,” she said. “Let’s play some catch-up!”

She kissed his cheeks, his neck and when she tried for his lips he turned away. Under normal circumstances he would have pushed her skirt up around her waist, slid his cock inside her and fuck her through the wall at that moment, but he had to pass.

The owner of WWO, Vic Bass wanted to push his Johnny Lockdown character, and developed a storyline where the top female pro wrestler, Rita, would become his manager/girlfriend. Her popularity gave her temporary, but tremendous influence over her own storylines. Rita loathed groupies.

Vic Bass was certain that with Rita as his manager and love-interest they would both get over and make the multi-billion dollar organization richer still. He recognized that when they appeared together their chemistry was very real beneath the surface, and the audience was expecting them to hook up. Rita and John were flirting off camera also. Their rapport and attraction for each other was clear and incontrovertible. Vic Bass knew what he was doing.

The hitch was Rita insisted that if she were to bolster his image, he would have to promise not to consort with ring rats, the pro wrestling cognomen for groupies. She was such a ratings-winner that Vic would let her call her own shots, within reason, and did not think Rita’s standards unreasonable.

“I can’t,” he told Emily gently pushing her off of him.

“She isn’t here yet, you know.” Emily retorted, fully aware of the situation.

“It’s too important Emily. I can’t.”

Emily stepped away dejected and said “What the fuck is she to you?”

“My manager.” He answered.

“Ray’s manager, you mean!”

“Not after tonight.”

Emily could not help but remind him; Rita still belonged to his on-air rival, Ray Mallard. Backstage their relationship included weed, beers, and poker games-- in front of the cameras and spectators Mallard and Lockdown had been trading blows in the ring and trash-talk on the mic to build up a feud which would climax in the main event that evening.

The current angle was that Johnny worked his charm on Rita and was a hair away from stealing her from Mallard. In the last event Johnny seduced Rita into kissing him just in time for Mallard to walk in on them and start a brawl. It caused John to tweak his shoulder and miss a show in Chicago.

Rita had a private meeting, on camera, with Vic Bass and suggested a match where she would sign with the winner. In the “interest of honor” Vic set up the match. Of course, everybody knew that Rita had her mind made up. The whole pro wrestling world knew John was going to win.

Emily fumed. “This ‘Rita’ angle isn’t going to last! When it’s over don’t look for me backstage!”

“You shouldn’t be backstage!” Rita said belligerently as she rounded the corner. John and Emily jumped.

“Blow the Event Staff and stay the fuck out of here!” she added.

John wondered how long Rita was eavesdropping around the corner. He could not help but notice how good she looked.

The three-time WWO Female Champion Rita was an athletically built high-flyer. Unafraid of somersaults from the top rope, taking power-bombs through tables and dishing out bumps as good as she took them against male fighters. A former Judo champion, she had sharp grappling skills and was the most popular WWO Girl on the roster, but only partially for fighting prowess.

She was as sexy as she was aggressive, and as ruthless as she was sexy. Her svelte body had the muscle tone of a lioness; her breasts were full and genuine. Her hazel eyes, smooth tanned skin and sumptuous curves were captivating.

“Fuck you, Rita!” Emily fired back nervously. “I’ll go wherever the fuck I want. You can run Johnny, but you can’t run me! Don’t even talk to me!”

“I don’t talk to trash, bitch! I take it out!” Rita growled marching straight into Emily’s face. She threw her Kenneth Cole black leather duffel bag to the floor and shoved Emily roughly. “Fuck off, I said!”

The young groupie stumbled backwards. John stepped between them, but could not help but imagine Emily licking Rita’s wet clit, and Rita sucking his cock-- feeling her warm tongue on his shaft.

Rita’s grey velour warm-up suit brought out her angry hazel eyes. Her long amber hair was tied and even without makeup, her face was smooth and tan. He looked at her red lips and imagined them swallowing his dick. He wanted to feel it in her pussy, buried as deep as it could go.

Emily retreated quickly down the hall cursing at Rita and promising payback. When she was good and gone, Rita’s expression softened. She stood on her tip toes and causally kissed John on the cheek. He felt movement in his pants.

“You have fleas, Johnny.” She said pointing her thumb in the direction Emily had fled. “Too bad you missed Chicago. We were supposed to take our little romance to second base.”

Rita smiled slyly and took John’s arm. John walked with her.

“And then what?” He asked.

“Then Ray was supposed to catch us making out. I push you off and act like you were forcing yourself on me. You two throw down. I was supposed to yell at you both to stop, and a gang of referees pull you two off of each other.”

“Sorry I missed that.”

“Me too, actually,” she said. “I like our little scenes. Maybe we can have one where Ray doesn’t come in and ruin it.”

They walked together in silence a little further and rounded the corner to the locker rooms. Rita looked up at John.

“You look real good,” she said. “How’s the shoulder?”

“It’s fine.” John answered. “You look great.”

Rita grinned knowingly. “Umm, I don’t want to make things uncomfortable, but there’s this thing we have to settle before we team up.”

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing; I was pushing for this change. I really want to manage you, and I think you are a great guy, great wrestler. I really want to do this.”

“Really? How cool!”

Rita nodded and continued. “I heard you with that ring rat. It felt good. I know we aren’t serious. I’d like to see if we can be… Anyway, that you take it seriously and aren’t inclined to sneak around makes me like you even more. I won’t work with guys that let those skanks distract them, especially when we have a thing going on, you and me.”

“I take it very seriously, but I’m confused as to what this thing is.”

“I’m trying to tell you. I have a thing for you. I think you have a similar thing for me. It’s real. I think we should clear the air so we can work together without any bullshit. You’re the guy. You should be telling me this stuff, y’know.”

“We have a thing, Rita.” John said smiling. “We should clear the air.”

“Well…” Rita said with some apprehension. “Before the show… Do you… Would you like to go somewhere, just us, without cameras or fist fights? You wanna?”

“Do you?”

“God!” Rita pushed John across the hall. “Why are you embarrassing me? Do you want to Johnny? Because that ring rat pissed me off! You banged her weekly! All we do stare at each other funny. So we can break in our thing or I can go drop kick that slut in the face! Either would make me feel better.”

John couldn’t believe Rita was offering to fuck him. In a million years he thought she would never offer herself so frankly. Her reputation with the other guys was that she was a tough nut to crack, and none in the WWO had pinned her that way yet. It was awkward.

They never dated, and hardly talked, but their chemistry was very sexual, and their scenes together, making out on camera even for a second or two had ignited something in them both.

“Emily has tough friends here Rita. Besides, I don’t work with her and I don’t owe her anything. It’s not hard for me to let Emily go if that’s what you want. But this can be a bad thing.”

“It is. And I know what you mean. You’re the first wrestler I’ve felt this way about and I can’t stop thinking of it. I know, my brains are saying this could be dangerous. But I feel what I feel and this is becoming a bad distraction for me.”

“Me too.”

“Come with me, then?” She asked.

“Where to?”

“Exploring.” Rita said with a roguish lilt in her voice.

“Exploring what?” He asked with equal mischief.

“Our thing.” She said taking his arm again and pulling him down the hall by the arm.

It took a half hour for Rita and John to find an office with a lock on the door. As soon as it was locked behind them they attacked, forgetting about the black leather sofa and the desk. Rita pinned John to the door.

John did not expect such aggression but he liked it. He bent down and kissed Rita, her lips were sweet and her tongue darting in and out of his mouth.

He sensed that he was making a big mistake. However, he felt the same twisting in his stomach just before frog-splashing the U.S.A. Champion, London Bridges, from atop a fifteen-foot cage; but he ignored the feeling then. Why not now?

He kissed her neck. He smelled a sweet strawberry scented perfume, and it aroused him further. He moved to her earlobes, and she sighed.

“That feels sooo good,” Rita told him.

John never knew how long they necked before he unzipped her warm-up jacket and slid it off her shoulders. Her body shone with sweat, and a tattoo of a malevolent green serpent with long fangs spiraled down her right arm. John pushed up her dark green sports bra and felt her warm tits in his hands. She was hot and slippery. He fondled her breasts as if he was sculpting them from clay.

He moved down to nibble one of her hardening nipples. She smiled and groaned blissfully, pressing her hips against him and grinding her pelvis. Her breathing became louder, heavier and it amplified their excitement.

John had become accustomed to Rita’s tough, tom-boy exterior but the more he kissed her the more feminine she became. She squealed and breathed heavy moaning breaths.

Rita pulled one of John’s hands between her legs. He caressed her moist slit with one hand, and the other stayed with her breasts. He felt the hotness of her pussy through the velour pants and her nipple was taught in his mouth.

“Oh, that’s so good!” She moaned, pulling his head up and kissing him hard. She wrapped her arms around him. He slid his tongue into her mouth and she caught it between her lips and began sucking it greedily.

He rubbed her clit harder through the panties and she sucked his tongue with greater intensity. She let go of him and pulled her pants down, and saw she was wearing a dark green thong.

She wore a thong in the squared-circle and they rose up slightly above her slightly loose fitting low rise pants. It was part of what made her in-ring persona so sexy. John always thought that it was part of the costume, the show, but he was pleasantly surprised to learn that the thong was her idea.

She pulled it down and exposed her bare snatch.

“Please,” she said pressing John’s fingers to her opening.

John complied and slid two fingers inside her. She gasped. Her pussy was tight around his fingers; they glistened with her juices. She fucked his hand, faster and faster.

John kissed, licked, and fondled his way down her stomach, as he lowered himself to his knees, then he licked and kissed up her thighs. Rita arched her back pushing her pussy towards his mouth, sending John the silent message to eat her. He leaned forward and softly lapped the entrance up to her clit.

He fucked her pussy with his tongue - in and out, around and around. He relished rubbing his hands up her strong legs, feeling her smooth tan skin, and running his hands along her perfect curves.

“Mmm that’s nice”, she said with a contented smile.

‘Nice’ is it? John thought. He exposed her clit and gave it a quick little suck - pulling it into his mouth briefly and letting it go. Rita nearly screamed, but laughed instead. He took it into his mouth again and gently, at first, sucked on it, simultaneously flicking his tongue over and around it and steadily increased the intensity and fingered her pussy.

She wailed with pleasure, smiling. John heard ecstatic giggles mingled with sensual grunts. She delighted at the feel of his tongue moving around her pussy while he finger fucked her. And John felt the dam bursting as she breathed and fucked his face faster, and faster.

“Ohhhh! I’m coming!” She heaved her breaths as if she were going to have a heart attack.

Her climax was intense. Rita cried and laughed at the same time. Her whole body shook and light headed, she tried to keep her balance. John was worried someone passing by would hear.

“How was that?” John asked her, knowing the answer.

“Oh, my God,” she said. “And we haven’t even started yet. Get up, baby. I want you so much!”

John stood, and she dropped to her knees. She yanked his zipper down, and found a throbbing stiff dick waiting for her. She withdrew it and began to lick and tease the frenulum. She slowly took his head in her mouth and sucked, moving her tongue around it. John moaned and shuddered.

Happy that she secured his attention, Rita pulled him deeper. She enveloped his cock with her wet lips, massaging it with her tongue. She had gone down on it until his throbbing head was nearly down her throat, and it was not enough.

John took a handful of her wavy hair and pulled her into him as he thrust his cock further inside her mouth, fucking her face. In response, she reached around and grabbed John’s buttocks and pulled him in. She moaned playfully as she slid him back and forth between her lips.

She pulled his hips into her and filled her mouth with his thick, stiff cock. She took the entire length of him until there was nothing left exposed, and then dragged her lips and tongue with all of her mouth muscles as she pulled away slowly.

“That is great! Just fucking great!” he said salaciously.

Where did she learn how to give head so well? It was a learned skill. It had to be. Rita had a perfected technique, being dominant and submissive at the same time-- in complete control of him and what she was doing and still able to kneel at his feet and worship his erect cock.

Her head rocked and bobbed on him like a cork in water. If giving head ever became a necessary in-ring technique, Rita would be the Bret Hart of fellatio.

“God, I love your dick!” Rita breathed, inflamed with arousal.

She pulled on his shaft hard with her mouth and looked up at him.

“I want you so bad!” She said. “I’ve wanted you for months!”

Rita stood up. She bent over and presented her firm, tanned ass to him. He stepped towards her. She reached between her legs and gently pulled his cock to her. He felt the moist warmth of her cunt on the tip of his dick, and was about to thrust in-- A loud caustic noise chirped from her duffel bag, giving them both a start. It was her cell phone.

“Not now!” She sighed, and cursed herself, irritated by the abrasive ring. “Why, why, why didn’t I turn it off?”

“Let it ring.” John pleaded “Voicemail! Voicemail!”

“I have to get it.” Rita stood upright, and John felt the anguish of having only an inch of himself inside her warm, tight hole slip out. “It’s got to be Vic. I’m supposed to be doing a promo. Shit!”

“Let it wait a minute, no one will question you.”

“This isn’t supposed to be a quickie. I want this to last. Let’s finish this after the show.” She kissed him on the lips and slid a naughty tongue in his mouth. She spoke kissing him between words. “After you pin Ray… I’ll be your babe… All yours.”

She pulled on her pants, picked up her jacket and bra and quickly ran to her duffel and withdrew her phone. John tried not to listen, but he could tell she was right. It was Vic on the other end.

“Hello,” Rita said trying not to sound out of breath. “I’m on my way now… What change is that?”

There was a long silence in the room as John watched Rita take an earful from Vic. She looked over to John worriedly, put on her jacket and tossed her bra into the duffel.

“I have no problem with that… I’ll be there in two minutes.” She pushed the end button and closed her cell phone.

“I’ve got to go now,” Rita told John.

She strode to John and kissed him once more.

Rita exited the room and ran down the hall before John could tell her it was okay, even though it was not. He began to stroke his shaft, and think of Rita and the exploration yet to come.

***

It was a long night for John. He had to do several promos to build up his big match with Ray Mallard for the enticing, beautiful and thoroughly provocative Rita. John was so preoccupied it took several rehearsals and re-takes.

He had been looking forward to beating Mallard in the ring, and getting over with the crowd but now all he could think about was his unfinished business with Rita. He had not seen her since she ran out on their private tryst earlier.

Finally, it was his time. Mallard was waiting for him in the ring, and when Johnny heard his music he strode confidently from behind the curtain. The crowd erupted into a roar of cheers as he emerged from the backstage.

The match was brutal. The long, black-haired bear of a man, Ray Mallard at six foot 3 inches, two-hundred and fifteen pounds of muscle was a strong fighter, and their match was touch and go as far as the spectators were concerned.

Mallard pile drove John; John power-bombed Mallard. They punched each other full in the face; they kicked, stomped, gouged and scratched. They put each other into a various series of painful joint-locks and chokeholds. They dove upon each other from the top rope with elbows, knees and even their entire bodies. They took the fight outside of the ring and into the audience.

Mallard slammed John’s head into the ring steps. John rammed Mallard’s into the steel ring post. When they made it back to the ring, the match was even all the way, just as it was scripted and planned. But then something happened that John did not expect.

Rita emerged through the curtain, and the audience welcomed her loudly. What was going on? John refocused on his match and hurled his fist at his questionably stunned opponent. Mallard threw up a block and countered with a series of blows from his elbow that looked much harder than they were.

12