The Touch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collected my moped from the pub car park and started to ride home but stopped after about a mile and just sat at the side of the road smoking and thinking. I had gone looking for Sharon just to get a quick shag for the price of a couple of drinks, but it had developed into something far more than that. The screw with Sharon had been phenomenal but more importantly I now seriously believed that I was capable to triggering an almost uncontrollable sexual response in women with just a touch.

Whilst the fucking had been fantastic with both Alice and Sharon, I was starting to realise that there could be drawbacks. If I was not careful, because the sex was so intense, I could find myself drawn into serious emotional attachments with who ever I was screwing. Also, whilst under the influence of this provoked desire or surrender, or whatever it was, girls seem to throw away all caution and restraint, which could have bad consequences; In the last month I had just had unprotected sex with two different women, the last thing I needed now was to get a girl pregnant.

I seriously had to firm up and take a harder line, no relationships, no emotional attachments....girls are for fucking, not loving. It needed to be all about the sex and nothing else.

12