The Touch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie would be coming home Thursday with the girls and I had promised to take a tree up to the house and erect it in the hall. I already had keys to the house and garages and Maggie had given me the code to the alarm system so that I could get in if necessary if she was away. I had picked out a nice 7' root ball tree and potted it up earlier in the week so it was no real effort to put it onto one of the flat barrows and Tim helped me to drag in up the lane to the house. By the time I got to the front door I was sweating, the weather had turned milder and that afternoon was more like a sunny spring day than winter. I let myself in by the front door and disabled the alarm then threw a big old blanket on the floor to protect the tiles. After that it was just a matter of manoeuvring the potted tree onto the blanket and dragging it into position. I thought I could detect a faint whiff of Maggie's perfume and desperately wanted to take a wander around the house, see where she slept, imagine her in the shower and bathe in the atmosphere of her personal space, but I resisted. I locked up and went back to the office.

Wednesday 21st December 1988 was a day that will be always remembered, it was the day of the Lockerbie bombing. Of course we did not know that it had been a terrorist act at the time but everybody was still shocked at such a major disaster just before Christmas it cast a cloud over the whole of the country.

By Thursday late afternoon we had almost completely sold out of Christmas trees and Maggie was delighted when she got home. She had dropped the girls at the house and then came straight down to the office and we spend half an hour catching up on small business things that I need to inform her about.

As it was the twin's first night back Mum had arranged to make one of her famous 'Meals on Wheels' for us all to have for supper at Maggie's house and so after closing up the garden centre, Maggie, Emma and I walked up to the house just as Mum was pulling up in her car. She had cooked off a large chicken and vegetable hot pot in the slow cooker during the day and then wrapped the whole crock-pot in foil and brought it over in the boot of her car along with a picnic basket of fresh French Sticks, wedges of cheese and an apple pie for dessert. Maggie supplied the wine and made custard to accompany the pie and afterwards we all sat around her big kitchen tables, the first time that we had all been together at the same time since the previous Christmas.

I had been a bit nervous about seeing Lauren and Lucinda again, we had not parted on very good terms when they came home for the Easter holiday and they had avoided me during the spring holiday break. I think that they were still a bit wary of me as well but we all made an effort and by the end of the evening were at least talking amiably and had all obviously decided to let bygones be bygones.

Emma was absolutely thrilled to see her cousins again and by the time we were due to leave the three of them were as thick as thieves and Emma decided to stay over at Maggie's for the night. I guessed that they planned on having a girly pyjama party and would gossip halfway through the night. I wasn't worried if Emma came in late the next day it was unlikely that we would be very busy and we could cut everybody a bit of slack during the last days before Christmas.

I picked up my moped from the garden centre, made a last round to check that everything was safe and secure and then followed Mum home. I got in to find that she had made us both hot chocolates with a warming slug of brandy in each, and so we sat at the kitchen table and sipped our hot drinks and smoked a cigarette.

"I think we can count this evening as a success," I joked, "I managed to get through supper without offending the twins and Emma got through the whole evening without a cross word to anybody... we should be proud of ourselves."

"I am proud of you, Jamie my darling," she replied seriously. "Because of the effort that you have put in with Emma I feel that we are getting to be a family again." She leaned over and rested her hand on top of mine and gave it a little squeeze.

I just shrugged, but it did feel good us all being close again and I had even built some bridges with Lauren and Lucinda, which would please Maggie.

"You know I could not cope without you..." Mum told me quietly, "You are not just my big 'man-of-the-house' son; you are my best friend as well." She yawned and stood up, "I am going to bed... thank you for being there when I needed you, my darling." She said sleepily and slipped her arms around my waist and gave me a long hug.

The full length of her body was pressed softly against mine and I leaned my cheek against the top of her head and breathed in the aroma of her herbal shampoo. We stood there in the kitchen just locked together slightly swaying until I suddenly realised that her closeness was causing the beginnings of an erection and eased her hurriedly away from me before she felt the hardness pressing against her belly.

I went up to my room and sat in my old leather club chair and smoked a couple of cigarettes before turning in. The feel of Mum's body against mine had been a real turn on and for the second time in just a few days I made sure that she was sleep in her room and then headed to the shower to beat off under the hot water spray, thinking thoughts that no son should ever have about his mother.

It was Christmas Eve on Saturday, but as nearly all of the seasonal stock had already been sold we decided to spend Friday cleaning up and close early on Saturday. By Mid-day we had cleared all but one of the temporary stalls which I had the lads drag over to the front of the shop along with the remaining three trees and Emma made up a big SALE sign which we stood out by the gate. It attracted a few extra customers and we reduced the price of the remaining Christmas decorations and gifts in the shop to clear them.

Maggie had cashed up the week's takings and I said that I would take the money into Salisbury and pay it into the bank, it had become a regular Friday job for me as I really hated Maggie going to the bank with all that cash on her own and now insisted that either I took it, or one of the men went with her. I left her making up the wage packets for the temporary staff and drove into town in the van.

When I got to the bank there was a queue at the till and I had to wait. I paid in the money and turned from the cashier counter. There was girl in a bank uniform sitting at one of the desks in the banking hall looking straight at me; she stood up and started to come over. It took me a few seconds to recognise her; it was the Chinese girl that had been with Joanna the night of the pub crawl.

"Hello," she said hesitantly, "Do you remember me? I am Suey, Joanna's friend ......I thought I recognised you...its Jimmy isn't it?"

"Jamie!" I corrected her, "Nice to see you again." We both spoke in unison, "Have you heard about Joanna?" Then we both laughed.

"Yes," she said. "She called me after it happened." We stood and chatted for a few minutes about Joanna, how they had met when Jo had a work experience job in the bank and become friends and how they had planned to meet up that night. Suey looked at her watch, "I had better be going," she said," it's my break and they don't like us to get off the schedule."

I decided to take a gamble. "I know we don't really know each other, but....I would really like to stand in for Joanna tonight, if you still feel like going out..."

She looked into my face, her expression serious and I was convinced that she would refuse my offer of a date, and then after a long pause smiled, "OK..... yes. That's a great idea. I would love to."

"Right," I said, "Where shall we meet up?"

"Jo and I were planning to go to my uncle's restaurant, he does a special Christmas buffet and there will be a live band. It's very popular!" she added. She gave me directions to the restaurant and then walked swiftly away; I watched her slight figure and the way her skirt hugged her nicely rounded buttocks as she climbed a flight of stairs and disappeared from view.

I arrived at the restaurant about 8 o'clock, dressed in my best black jeans, a pale blue and pink striped shirt and the new, soft brown leather, zip-through, bomber jacket that I had bought at the craft market a couple of weeks before. I was a bit apprehensive when I opened the door and stepped inside, the restaurant was crowded, all of the tables seemed to be occupied and I could hear live music coming from somewhere on the floor above. About half of the customers seemed to be Chinese and the waiters were all dressed in white jackets and little round black traditional skull caps with a button on the top. The food smelt absolutely delicious.

Suey must have been waiting inside the doorway for me, because suddenly she was at my side and taking my hand to lead me across the dining room to a flight of stairs at the rear. Upstairs was a single large room with a small stage at one end occupied by a band that was knocking out numbers by Rod Steward and Elton John mixed in with revival rock and roll, all good party music. At the other end of the room two or three waiters stood behind a big buffet counter with a selection of Chinese and traditional British foods and there was a small bar in an alcove in the corner. The centre of the room had been cleared for dancing and was already swarming with dancers of all ages.

Despite my reservations the evening turned out to be very enjoyable; I was really not that keen on parties or large gatherings, I didn't consider myself very skilled at amiable conversation, wasn't keen on dancing and seldom got socially drunk amongst strangers. I really preferred not to drink much at all, but if I did then if was usually furiously with the few, rather than foolishly with the flock.

Most of the patrons were friends of Suey's family and there were a couple of groups of workers out for their Christmas 'do'. There was one particular group of girls and women who turned out to be nurses from the hospital who were pissed as newts by about ten thirty, they were amiable, if very noisy but were enjoying themselves and nobody minded.

Suey was a really nice girl. I discovered that she was 19, had worked in banking since she left school and lived in a flat just around the corner, which she shared with another girl from the bank. She looked exotic and stunning. Suey was short, about 5' 2", but wore tremendously high heels so that her eyes were almost level with mine. Her hair was jet black and shiny; and, tonight was twisted into a beehive style on the top of her head. Her eyes were dark with incredibly long lashes; she had dramatically plucked and painted eyebrows and her skin was a delicate honey colour. Her tits were small and pointy and she had a firm athletic figure with narrow waist and hips and nicely rounded arse and was wearing a traditional Chinese dress of turquoise silk with gold and silver dragon motif, which hugged her slight body like cling film.

I tried to buy drinks and food but Suey told me firmly that I could eat and drink whatever I wanted for free, I was a guest of the family and her uncle would be offended if I asked to pay. Her uncle was a short, rotund little man who kept laughing and shaking my hand, his English was not very good, and he kept pressing glasses of a traditional Chinese rice wine into my hand. It was bloody foul but I smiled and accepted it and left a trail of half empty glasses around the room, then went to the bar and got a whisky when I thought he wasn't watching. I certainly didn't want to get pissed amongst these nice people who had been so welcoming and so I paced myself and stuck to just a few whiskies or simply carried a half empty glass around with me.

We ate and drank and danced and mingled with the owner's family, friends and the other customers, all the groups had merged into one large Christmas party, in that very traditional way that the Chinese have of welcoming as their guests, friends family and customers alike. I spent a very pleasant hour with a group of young Chinese men and girls who were all vaguely related to Suey in one way or another and had come down to Salisbury, from university in London, for a few days to visit family before going home to Hong Kong for the Christmas holiday break. A couple of the guys were studying classical music and one of the girls, Kiekie, or Keiko, I think her name was, was really interesting as we had something in common, she was studying botanical sciences and intended to return to England the next year to study at Writtle Agricultural College in Essex.

"I will leave you with my cousins," Suey laughed, "When you are bored talking about flowers and music come and find me." She didn't seem at all put out and hardly moved away before stopping to talk animatedly to an older Chinese couple.

I lost Suey in the crowd several times and found myself sitting with some of the nurses and a couple of young drunken guys from an insurance office who were obviously trying to get themselves laid and were chatting up and pawing the girls. There was one particular nurse, a good looking Scottish, red-headed woman who was messing about with all the lads, me included, sitting on our laps, wriggling about and making suggestive remarks, she was well pissed and a couple of times slipped from somebody's lap onto the floor, hooting and laughing loudly. I thought that one of the boys would probably be on a promise with her by the night's end.

My own prospects however, seemed to be slimmer. Suey was bright, friendly, looked incredibly sexy and gyrated and clung to me on the dance floor, but there it seemed to end. I realised that she was a nice, conservative girl who was unlikely to put it out on a first date, especially with so many of her family about. My tentative efforts at getting intimate were met with a slight turn of the head or twist of the body, a smile and a movement away, gently deflecting my attentions. I had no thoughts of experimenting with using 'The Touch' on her it did not seem right or fair. It looked as though my chances of getting a Christmas shag were non existent, but I was wrong.

I had consumed several whiskies during the evening and although still pretty sober definitely needed a piss so I made my way to the gents. Both the ladies and gents cans were in use but I was desperate and so slipped down the stairs looking for the ground floor restaurant toilets. It was nearly mid-night and although the party was still going strong the restaurant had emptied out and was in darkness, the chairs had all been upended on the tables and I guessed that the staff had joined the fun upstairs. I followed a green lit arrow sign that said 'Toilets' into a corridor at the back of the dining room and found the men's room. As I left, the door opposite banged open and somebody staggered out right into my arms and hung there laughing. It was the drunken red-head from the party.

"Hi, there!" she slurred, and then peered closely at my face. "Oh, it's you, ....must be my lucky night," she giggled. "Have you got a fag?"

There was virtually no room in the narrow passage way and she was pressed up close to me , I think she was hanging on to stop herself falling, I could feel her tits crushed against my chest and her knee was trembling against mine. I lit a cigarette and passed it to her. "Och... thanks, luvvy," she said her voice was husky and had a Scottish burr. "I'm Laurie, by the way," she added, the giggled, "I like you...you are, so strong...." Then to the tune of the Carly Simon song, 'You're So Vain' started to softly croon, "You're so strong......I bet you're just wantin' to fuck me.....you're so strong!" Then burst into another fit of giggling. She was really drunk, totally shit-faced, but she was funny and I couldn't help laughing.

Looking at her closely I could see that she was probably in her late twenties or early thirties, she was actually very attractive and the mass of flame red hair framed her face and flowed across her shoulders like a volcanic river. She was wearing a red knee length skirt and a black blouse the middle buttons of which had popped open and revealed a lacy black bra beneath and the white skin of her stomach. She brought the cigarette up to her lips and I could see she was wearing a wedding ring.

She made no further attempts at conversation but just clung tightly against me crooning softly to herself and puffing at her cigarette from time to time. Her body was lush and soft against me and I felt an involuntary erection start to fill my trouser leg, pressing against her thigh, she could obviously feel it as she looked up and beamed at me then pushed her face close to mine and whispered, "Can we go somewhere and fuck?"

I was caught by surprise and I think my mouth just fell open, I was lost for words. Then suddenly she grabbed my hand and jerked me across the passage and into the ladies toilet, pushing the door closed behind us, slipping the bolt into place. She flicked her cigarette into the sink and then grabbed my head, pulled it down and planted her lips against mine, in a warm, wet, kiss. Her body slammed against mine, making the door rattle, and she ground her crotch against me whilst pulling open my shirt then running her hands over my chest. My erection was rock hard and filling my jeans, and I rubbed it hard against her and she brought one hand down to cover it. Then her hand was fumbling with the buttons of my fly, freeing my cock and drawing it out of my jeans.

I was still a bit stunned by how fast things were moving, a few seconds ago we were just standing in the passage smoking and there was now every likelihood that I was going to get my Christmas shag after all.

Her lips were still clamped to mine, her tongue was pushing and thrusting in my mouth and I could taste the warm, sharp, tang of whisky on her breath. Then she was sliding down the front of me. She dropped to her knees and I felt the hot wetness of her mouth closing over my prick and start to move up and down, each downward motion taking my erection deeper into her mouth.

"Oh, God.....that's fantastic!" I groaned. I flicked my belt and the fastening of my jeans open and pushed the waist band down to ease the restriction at the base of my prick and felt the softness of her long red hair brushing on my thighs. My hands were resting gently on the crown of her head, fingers buried in that soft red hair; I gently thrust my tool forward until I could feel the constriction of the cap touching her throat. Laurie bobbed her head faster, she was making little sucking noises and breathing heavily and was grasping the base of my prick with one hand as her hot wet mouth moved up and down the shaft the tip of her tongue caressing the sensitive glans which she sucked really hard at the apex of each upward movement of her mouth.

I felt my prick starting to throb with the need to release. "Aaaah! I think that I am going to...." I gasped.

Then suddenly her mouth wasn't there any more, and she was clawing her way up my body until her face was level with my bare chest and without warning sunk her teeth into the soft flesh over my pectoral muscle. I let out a loud yelp, it had surprised me more than it had hurt, but I remember thinking that I should be grateful that she had bitten me there and not on my tool.

"We haven't done yet, laddie!" she growled, "I said I wanted fucking and so I do.....and you are going to be the stud to do it for me." She threw her arms around my neck and pulled me down so that we were kneeling facing each other on the floor, the tiles were hard under my knees but I really didn't care. At some point she had freed her tits from the bra and I felt them warm and firm against my chest as she leaned forward to kiss me again. The she rolled back and pulled me over her. Her skirt was hiked up around her waist and I could feel her hot sex through the cotton briefs covering her pussy. I reached back and started to tug at her panties with one hand and then her hand was pulling on the other side and they slipped down her legs and over her feet.