The Touch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my hand up her thigh and pushed two fingers into her slit. Her pussy was shaved smooth and it was wet and hot, and I lubricated her pussy lips with her own juices and then moved my moistened finger up to rub her clit which was hard and engorged with her sexual arousal. She was making soft crooning noises and whispering urgently in her sing song Scots accent, "Fuck me! Fuck me! I want to be fucked!" Her hands were under my shirt and scratching at my back, I could feel her nails tearing little furrows in the skin. I rolled my finger around her little love ball and felt her chest start to heavy gently as she started to breath in little panting gasps.

"Och, yes, harder, do it harder...make me cum..." she moaned, "Come on!" she suddenly shouted, "Do it! Fuck me!"

My hard prick was hovering over her pussy lips and I thrust hard. My tool rammed full length into her on the first push; she was so moist and ready. She let out a squeal of pleasure and locked her legs over mine pulling me even harder into her and we started bucking hard towards release, both of us grunting and moaning loudly.

Then suddenly there was somebody at the door rattling the door handle and pushing against the lock. We both froze and I quickly clamped my hand softly over her mouth and held a finger against my lips in a signal for her to be silent. Our violent fucking had slowed but we were still caught in throws of the lust and continued to thrust gently at each other.

We heard a woman's voice on the other side of the door, "Oh, Sod it! There's somebody in this one as well.....let's go back upstairs!" Then footsteps were retreating back up the corridor.

I released my hand from Laurie's mouth and we both started to giggle, she suddenly seemed far less intoxicated, perhaps it was the surprise interruption or maybe just the adrenalin surge from the fucking. "Don't stop," she whispered urgently and I increased the speed and energy of my thrusts again, Laurie met each thrust with one of her own her pussy gobbling my shaft to the root, the glans hammering at the mouth of her cervix. We humped and hugged and rammed our way to mutual satisfaction, Laurie climaxing only moments after I fired a massive stream of jiz deep into her, both of us grunting and gasping at the point of release.

I don't know how bruised her arse was but my knees had taken a beating from the hard vinyl floor tiles, my back was scratched, my chest bitten and at some point she had nipped the tip of my tongue with her teeth, but it had been a great shag and I did not regret one moment of it.

We found and straightened our clothes and I unlocked the door and peeked out. There wasn't anybody in sight so we crept out into the ground floor restaurant. The party was still going at full volume upstairs and I looked at my watch. I was amazed; the whole roller coaster shag with Laurie had taken less than twenty minutes. I found that I was still holding her hand and pulled her gently towards me and whispered, "Are you OK?"

"Och, yes.. " she answered, laughing, "I'm more than OK .....I just need a fag and a drink and I shall be in seventh heaven." I led her to one of the restaurant tables in a secluded alcove and lifted a couple of chairs down so we could sit. I lit two cigarettes and passed one to Laurie, then said, "Wait here, I'll get that drink, whisky OK?" She just nodded; I had remembered that she had been drinking Scotch earlier.

I went upstairs to the bar and ordered two large whiskies. As I started back to the stairs Suey caught up to me. She did not seem to have noticed that I had been absent from the party. I held up the drinks, "There is a lady downstairs who is not feeling well," I lied, "I'm just going to take her one of these and sit with her for a few minutes. OK?"

"Sure," she replied, "the party will be ending in about ten minutes, so don't be too long!"

I went back downstairs and sat beside Laurie whilst we smoked and sipped our scotch. I did not really know what to say so we just sat and lightly held hands beneath the table. Then suddenly she was pressing my palm against the inside of her thigh and drawing it up towards her crotch; I could feel the warmth of her pussy before my fingers came in contact with her soft moistness. I guessed that she had not put her panties back on after our frantic sex in the ladies room. She pressed my finger tips into her hot, wet slit and then drew them up to rest touching her engorged clit.

"Again!" she whispered urgently, "I need it again......make me cum again...." She seemed a lot less rat-arsed but just as horny.

I glanced quickly around; the restaurant was in total darkness and the alcove in which we were sitting was a black hole and we would be almost invisible from the staircase.

I gently started to move my finger tips around her little man in the boat, a hot swollen little nubbin in a moist sea of her juices, and felt her almost immediately start to quiver in response, both her hands were pressed hard on the surface of the table but her chest was heaving as she breathed in shallow little pants. I increased the speed and pressure until she was forced to clamp both hands over her mouth to stop from moaning out loud and then carefully slid my forefinger tip and my thumb over that tiny little female penis and lightly squeezed. Her whole body gave a gigantic spasm and I felt a hot flood of her juices flow over my fingers as she jerked her way through a massive orgasm, one hand clamped over her mouth and the other pressing my hand hard against her pussy until she flopped back in the chair a big smile on her face.

"God, but ye are a hot wee mannie," she laughed, her Scots accent broad with the whisky infusion and adrenalin flow, "hae ya got another fag?"

For the second time I lit two cigarettes and passed one to her and we sat in silence again just smoking and sipping at our whiskies.

The music stopped and we could hear the lead singer of the band announcing the end of the party and wishing all a merry Christmas, and then people started to come down the stairs. We stood up and Laurie leaned into me and whispered quietly, "It wasn't just the fuck, you know..... that was great, but ...... it gets very lonely sometimes, especially at Christmas when your husband is away with the regiment." She gave me a swift kiss on the cheek and then left, joining her friends and bustling out of the door into the street. She was gone in moments, I felt deprived of a proper good-bye, even though I hardly knew her.

I returned to the function room and found Suey, thanked her uncle profusely for a wonderful evening, and then we collected our coats and I walked her home. Suey was blissfully unaware that her date had shagged another woman in the restaurant toilets, and then brought her to a second climax in the darkened restaurant, and I certainly was not going to enlighten her.

We stood on her door step and thanked each other for a nice evening, she didn't invite me in and I didn't push it; I leaned in and gave her a friendly kiss on the cheek but to my surprise she twisted my face round and kissed me full on the lips. It was not the heavy lust laden kiss that I had shared with Laurie earlier, her lips were firm and she kept them tightly closed, but it was a start, I thought. We both agreed that we would like to meet again and she said that she would call me after New Year and fix up another date.

I watched her go in and close the door and then started home, the night was mild for December and so I just strolled along smoking and thinking. I thought about Suey and the promise of delights to come; and I thought about Laurie, the lonely soldier's wife, who had so willingly shared a fantastic Christmas shag.

Then it suddenly struck me, she had given me so much and I hadn't even given her my name.

*

To the Reader Thank you to all readers who vote, leave public comments and send feedback, these things are important as it is the only indication of reader approval that an online author gets.