The Touch Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a bit stunned. Cora was absolutely the last person that I would have expected to be pregnant at nineteen. At fifteen I had spent six weeks trying to get into her knickers; we had snogged a lot, got into some fairly heavy petting and she had given me my first ever hand-job. She had told me that I was the first boy to give her an orgasm, her first ever orgasm. We never shagged, she didn't want to go that far and I respected that and like most fifteen year olds we were terrified of her getting pregnant.

Seeing her like that had thrown me completely and I still couldn't string a sentence together coherently. "When? Er, I mean who? Ah, are you um .....?"

She laughed and leaned across and kissed me lightly on the cheek, "You are still just as sweet as ever, Jamie. I am eighteen weeks along.... The father is a guy I met at University ... it was a one night thing after a lot of drinks .... So NO, I am not married or anything." She held up her hand to show that no rings were present. "He doesn't know, and is no longer around. It's just me, but Mum and Daddy are being really supportive. It was my stupid fault but I have decided to keep the baby and just get on with my life."

It did not surprise me that her parents were prepared to stand by her; her father was the vicar of a village church somewhere south of Salisbury and was probably in his mid-sixties, a lot older than her mother. I had met them several times and they were a really sweet and kind couple who adored their children.

We sat and talked for a time and exchanged our stories, she was planning to finish the present term at university and then take a year out to have the baby before returning to her studies and career aspirations. Listening to her reminded me of Gill Watford who so desperately wanted a baby, it also reminded me that I had not yet heard from her again, perhaps she had changed her mind about wanting to get pregnant?

"I'm sorry, Jamie," she said starting to get up, "it has been lovely seeing you again, but I really am going to have to go home .... Being preggers is bloody tiring, amongst other things."

"Are you living with your parents, I'll fetch the car and run you home ... Emma and Jan are quite happy playing games for a bit?"

"No, actually, I am house sitting for my sister, she and her husband are on holiday; it's just around the corner in Hamilton Road, I can walk that far..."

"Not at night on your own, you won't!" I told her in my best alpha male voice. "I'll tell Emma I'm going to walk you home and will come back for them."

Emma started to protest when I told her, but glanced across at Cora standing by the door looking as if she was ready to give birth at any moment and gave me a push in her direction, "What are you waiting for, Jay .... Just take the poor woman home ... we will stay here until you get back."

Her sister's house was only about ten minutes walk away, a large four bed-roomed terrace house which looked to have been recently renovated. We had been talking constantly, catching up on each other's lives and I had not even noticed that we had been holding hands for the last couple of streets.

She found her keys and opened the front door, "Please come in and have a coffee or a drink, it has been so nice seeing you again."

We stood in the kitchen whilst she fixed me a cup of instant coffee and herself a glass of orange squash. "How long are you staying here?" I asked.

"Only until Thursday, my sister will be home then and I will return to my digs at Exeter." She handed me a mug of coffee and turned back to the counter, "It is only nine o'clock, will you stay for a bit..."

It was so like old times that I couldn't resist teasing her, "A bit of what?" I chuckled lewdly, and gently squeezed her buttock.

"Oh bloody hell, Jamie!" she exclaimed, "Please don't tease me, you have no idea how totally randy being pregnant makes some women .... Especially when they are not getting any....guys don't even want to look at girls when they are plain and have a bump."

I turned her towards me, there was a small tear trickling down both cheeks beneath her spectacles and her bottom lip was trembling slightly. "You are NOT plain, Cora," I told her gently, "I have never thought you were plain," I rested my hand lightly on her swollen belly, "and it is not such a very large bump..."

It made her laugh and her face lit up with a big smile. I couldn't stop myself, I leaned in and kissed her. Our lips met and almost immediately she thrust her tongue hard into my mouth; desperately pushing and thrashing against mine and then slowly withdrew it just letting the tip graze along the shape of my lower lip until I found it with my own and the tips of our tongues began a frantic dance twirling and entwining without our lips ever touching.

We broke away panting and gasping. "Oh Jamie, I needed that soooooo much..... somebody to make me feel like a real woman again," she paused and looked deep into my eyes, "You aren't just doing this because you feel sorry for me are you?"

"No.... I am not.... I'm doing it because I want to," She genuinely had me aroused, I'm pretty sure it wasn't the novelty, because she was pregnant, maybe it was the tears, maybe it was because she had been my first serious girlfriend. "And I can prove it," I grinned and caught her hand and pressed it softly against the erection which was filling my jeans. She left it there for several long seconds and then pulled my face back to her and we kissed again.

"Will you shag me?" She asked suddenly. "I don't care if it is just a sympathy shag, I really want you to .... I want it so much .... I was feeling randy before, but being with you again has made me totally horny..."

"Yes. Er, I mean, can we ..... I'm not sure how we should .... ?"

"I don't know either," she giggled, "I know it is fine to screw when you are pregnant, all the girls at the clinic say so .....we will just have to find out how by trial and error."

I followed her through the house and upstairs to what was obviously a guest room that she was using whilst she stayed there. There was a double bed with a pale lemon candlewick bedspread, and fitted wardrobes along one wall with mirrored doors so that the whole of the wall was one large reflecting surface. The curtains were drawn and the room was lit by a trendy up-lighter lamp behind a small boudoir chair.

Cora sat on the edge of the bed, removed her spectacles and placed then on the bedside locker and then pulled her t-shirt up over her head. She was wearing a plain white soft cotton bra, some sort of maternity bra I guessed with wide straps and a front fastening.

"Do you want to put the light out so that you don't have to look at my body?" she asked in a small nervous voice. My answer was obviously going to be important to her.

"Of course not... I want to look at you."

She unclipped the bra and shrugged it off. Her breasts were not big, but were much larger than I remembered, probably from her being pregnant. When she was only fifteen they had been really tiny with little nub nipples but they were now already quite swollen and the aureolas were large, plump and dark, the nipples extended like the pink tips of a baby's thumb.

I kicked off my loafers and pulled my t-shirt off then just stood and watched her as she eased her jeans, which had an elasticated waistband, down over her legs and feet. Her plain white cotton panties followed them onto the floor whilst she kept her thighs as closely together as possible giving me only the slightest glimpse of her pinkness hiding beneath the soft fluffy bush of dark pubic hair at the meeting of her thighs.

When she was totally naked she suddenly seemed to become embarrassed or self conscious and tugged at the bedspread pulling a corner across her protectively. I leant forward, cupped her face in my hands and kissed her once, gently on the lips.

"Are you sure that you want to do this..?"

She took a deep breath and I was convinced that she was changing her mind. "Oh God, YES!" She flung the quilt away from her and reached out to tug at my belt and then watched as I pushed my jeans and shorts down and away and kicked off my socks and stood naked before her my erection thrust out like a flag staff.

I was standing right up close to her, our knees touching and she reached out and ran her hands lightly over my chest and down my belly, giggling as her fingers ruffled the hair line running from my chest over my stomach to my groin. "Wow, I can't believe how much muscle you've put on, you look fantastic....." She closed her fist lightly around my prick and gently worked in up and down the length a half dozen times and then dipped forward to graze the tip with her lips in a small fluttering kiss.

"Bloody hell, Jamie ... yours was the first cock that I ever touched, you know .... The first one I ever saw. I should have let you shag me then.... I've often thought about it and wished...." She gave a deep sigh and her voice became tinged with sadness, "I'm sorry Jamie, now we have finally got there and you must think my body is ghastly, all lumpy and swollen, and my tits sagging..."

I reach down and parted her knees and then knelt between them so that our faces were at a level. I slid my hands gently up her thighs and then rested them against her extended belly. At eighteen weeks she really was not that large, certainly not unsightly. "Your body is beautiful .... See, look at it, and see." I pointed to the reflection of us both in huge wall length mirror. I moved my hands up until they each cupped one of those soft melon shaped breasts and gently thumbed her nipples.

"Aaaah!" she gave a sharp gasp, "My boobs are so sensitive just now." I started to move my hands away, "NO! Don't stop, just be gentle with them." I very tenderly massaged those hard swollen nipples with my thumbs and then leaned in and licked softly at them, squeezing them very lightly with my lips until Cora was gasping and writhing against my mouth.

"Oh please... let's try to do it now ... I really want it ...."

She flopped backwards so that she was laying on the bed and raised her knees, her thighs now wide spread. I wriggled forward until I was between her knees and my erect prick was quivering at the entrance to her pussy. I could see her clit, a tiny swollen pink ball peeping from beneath it's shroud. "We can do it as long as you don't put your full weight onto 'Bump Baby'..... I just want your cock in me!"

Her hand was already on my prick, urgently guiding the head to her pussy, pressing the glans against her clit and rubbing it gently over that most sensitive pleasure nub, making herself moan softly, then down until she found the entrance to her vagina. I eased myself forward and felt the tip slowly push into that tight tunnel and then suddenly I was sliding effortlessly into her, my erection encased in a warm, wet quivering honey-trap.

I do not know if I had expected some different experience from being inside a pregnant woman, ALL women are different, no two women ever feel the same or fuck the same, and each is unique and fantastic in their own special way. And so was Cora; I had waited four years to feel my prick inside her and it was worth the wait.

I braced my arms and thrust into her in long hard strokes causing her to moan and writhe beneath me meeting each of my lunges with a jerk of her hips so that every thrust pounded hard into her achieving maximum penetration.

It was difficult not putting my weight on her and she must have realised, "Wait!" she panted, "Roll over and let's try with me on top." I slid out of her and rolled onto my back,

"Oh God, HURRY! I feel cold and empty inside, I want it in me again!"

She scrambled over me until she was kneeling straddling my hips, her pussy hot and wet, poised over my prick and then lowered herself slowly and steadily until the glans was pushing into the entrance of her vagina and then deeper until I felt her thrust her hips downwards impaling herself onto me until I hit bottom and could feel the tip of my prick pushed hard against the tiny inner entrance to her most secret part; her whole ungainly weight forcing her down over me and causing my pick to harden even more and the glans to swell up like a ready to burst balloon.

"OH MY GOD! Oh Jamie, that feels so good, you feel so big, so hard!" she panted.

I reached up and ran my hands gently over her swollen belly, softly stroking the bump, which caused her to make small almost inaudible moans and then moved them upwards to cup and tenderly caress her breasts. She moaned louder and started to move herself up and down pumping herself onto my rock hard erection, her weight was unbalanced and I held out my hands and clasped hers to support her as she rammed down harder and harder, causing us both to gasp and pant as she furiously fucked me into a realm of tingling sensation centred around my engorged and throbbing prick.

"Ooooooooh! Oh God, Yes! Yes! Yes! YES!" Suddenly she was bucking and gasping and I felt her pussy flood with hot juices as she reached orgasm, and then she was cumming again for a second time, her whole body jerking and her groin thrusting frantically against mine pounding me to my own release as my prick throbbed and finally erupted in a series of spasms spurting my jiz deep into her. I felt totally drained but managed to gently roll her over to lie beside me.

"Are you OK?" I managed to murmur eventually. I reached over and gently stroked her tight belly.

"Oh yes, I'm VERY OK," she sighed against my ear. "At least you know I can't get pregnant twice," she giggled, "I'm sure that if I wasn't already preggers I would have been after tonight."

I laughed and then looked at my watch, it was ten fifteen. Cora pulled my wrist over so that she could see the time.

"You had better get dressed and get back to the pub and pick up your sister and her friend."

By the time I had dressed she had pulled on a cute pink cotton pyjama set. She looked tired and so I kissed her again affectionately, left her sitting on the bed and let my self out dropping the latch behind me. We had left it that she would keep in touch and contact me before the baby was born, I did really want to know that she was OK; Cora had been my first serious girlfriend and now we had finally slept together I would always feel a level of responsibility for her.

When I got back to the Royal George the girls were still heavily involved with some sort of complicated word game that I really didn't understand and so I just got myself a nice cold pint of Carlsberg lager and waited for them. I don't think that they had really noticed that I had been gone most of the evening.

I dropped Janice off at the riding stables and walked up the drive with her to the main gate and we stood in the shadow of a tree and kissed urgently for several minutes, and I promised to call her shortly, watched her walk up to the old coach house where she had a flat and let herself in, and then returned to the car.

By the time Emma and I got home it was nearly eleven-thirty, Gwen's bedroom door was slightly ajar but I could hear the regular sound of her breathing, she was already asleep and so I just went straight to the bathroom and then my own room. I heard Emma come up the stairs go to the bathroom and then back along the landing. There was a soft tap on my door and it opened slightly and she poked her head in.

"Can I come in for a minute?" she asked.

"Yeah, OK ... just for a minute."

"Thanks for tonight ... Jan and I really had good fun." She paused and then asked tentatively, "Who WAS that girl... the pregnant one?"

"Cora ..... we used to be an item at one time ...." I saw the look on her face and laughed. "No Emms, the baby isn't mine! She would need to be an elephant; until tonight, I haven't seen her for over three years."

"Well at least I know you can't be screwing her," Emma grinned. She was obviously as innocent about pregnant women and their desires as I had been up until that night. "I'm going to bed now... see you in the morning," she said cheerfully, gave me a chaste peck on the cheek and left, closing the door behind her. She was in a good mood and I thought that I had got away light.

I waited until I heard her bedroom door close and stripped off and got into my sleeping shorts and t-shirt then turned back my duvet. Sitting in my bed was a small souvenir soft toy, a teddy bear wearing a dark blue nurse's uniform, just like Gwen's. She had obviously picked it up at the gift shop in the hospital, there was no note or card but I got the message. We were both going to remember her uniforms long after she ceased to wear them.

There was one final curiosity about that Monday night. I awoke suddenly about 3 am. from a really vivid dream, I don't fully remember what it was about except that I had been making love to somebody ... somebody pregnant ... somebody wearing a dark blue nurses uniform, but the face kept changing from Cora, to Gwen, to Emma, to Maggie, to Caroline, to Georgia Craven, and it had left me with a rock hard, throbbing night-boner. I tossed and turned for maybe fifteen minutes trying to get back to sleep but in the end I had to get up and creep quietly to the bathroom and deal with that hard-on, whilst remembering that first ever hand-job that Cora had given me so long ago, imagining that it was her slender hand and not mine bringing me relief.

Addendum

To the reader

A sincere thank you to all the readers who continue to post comments and send e-mails your encouragement is greatly appreciated. I am sorry if new chapters are taking a little more time to appear; I shall try to continue posting them every few days.