The Touch Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's nice, Jamie..."

I drew my hand lightly down over her ribs to rest on her rounded hip. Naked and out of sight beneath the bed cover her narrow waist seemed very tiny and I let my fingers roam across the firm round pod of her belly, then down until I could feel the soft triangular tangle of dark fluff that cloaked her pussy. I probed gently, just parting the lips and touched my finger tip softly to her clit.

She gave a sharp gasp and her eyes flicked open, wide and a little startled.

"Gill, are you OK? Do you want me to stop? If you don't want me to....?"

She paused for a moment holding her breath. "No, don't stop, Jamie. It's just a long time since anybody....... Well, touched me intimately."

Her face blossomed with a huge smile which started with her generous mouth and caused her whole face to light up and her eyes to sparkle, deep and dark brown and moist. She started to laugh, a soft, musical, tinkly laugh that sent ripples of desire down my spine. "I'm behaving like a silly virgin," she chuckled quietly, "but here with you, well .... It almost seems like it's for the first time." She cupped my face with her hands and brought her lips up close to mine. "Don't stop, please."

I gently probed with my fingers, parting the lips of her pussy; she was very hot and very wet, but I had expected that, it is quite common during ovulation, her labia felt moist and swollen beneath her vulva and my touch caused Gill to moan softly as I gently stroked the sensitive inner lips touching her vagina mouth with the tip of my finger and then drawing it up to lightly caress and rub her very tiny moist clit.

Suddenly she was panting, her breath coming in tiny sharp gasps and she clutched at my face drawing my lips to hers and kissed me hard and deep, her tongue probing into my mouth for the first time and then she fell away, her back arching, and I could feel her pussy pulsing beneath my hand as she orgasmed, silently and with her eyes screwed tightly shut.

"Oh God!" she giggled, "I haven't done that since........ well, forever... that was so nice."

Her pussy was so wet and hot beneath my hand and my prick was hard and throbbing against her belly. We both knew that it was time. I reached back and grasped my rigid cock and carefully guided it by instinct and feel to the entrance of her vagina. Her pussy was very moist but the mouth felt tiny and tight as I inserted the tip of my prick and gently began to push forward. I slid in, very suddenly and very deep, causing us both to gasp with surprise; my prick was sheathed in a soft tube of heat and moisture; her vagina felt as though it was lined with warm wet velvet and I could feel the walls of her love tunnel softly quivering, the sensation left me almost breathless.

I had thought about this moment for weeks. My desire for this woman and the erotic imagining of making her fecund body pregnant had excited me to the point that I was already very near to my own climax and so I gently began to thrust slowly into her, trying to make sure that every thrust penetrated as deeply as possible and as the pleasure centred around my throbbing dick built to a climax and I anticipated my release I pushed hard, ramming my glans tight against her cervix, causing Gill to gasp with surprise.

"I'm going to .... It's coming...!" I panted.

She pressed her lips back to mine our tongues mingling and thrusting as I pushed as deeply into her as I could and she responded by pushing back with small counter thrusts, until in a storm of sensation my glans seemed to explode and released a stream of jiz, spurting hard into her and followed almost immediately by a second jet as I strained, poised above her, to keep my prick as far inside her as was possible.

We lay together like that, still joined, for several minutes both panting and quietly laughing. I withdrew from her very carefully and quickly rolled away as she instinctively brought her hand down to cover her pussy trying to stop any of my seed from escaping.

"My bag .... There is a small pillow...." She panted. I dived from the bed and pulled a small soft, pale yellow cushion from her case and helped her to position it beneath her hips and then lay down beside her our faces level and gently stroked her hair. She had her eyes closed and was taking short, deep measured breaths as though willing my sperm to complete their marathon swim and seek out her eggs, but she looked happy and relaxed. "I need to stay like this for about twenty minutes. Can you be a sweetie and find something to drink, I didn't know sex could make you so thirsty." She chuckled. "I think there are some fizzy drinks in the mini-bar."

There were several bottles of tonic water mixers in the little 'fridge and so I opened four and poured them into two tumblers and brought one back to Gill and then propped myself up against the headboard, sitting next to her.

"Thank you, Jamie." Was all that she said. We didn't find the need to talk and just lay there next to each other for about half and hour, just holding hands, covered with the counterpane, more for comfort than modesty.

"Do you think.... Well, do you feel .... ?" I mumbled stupidly. I knew that there was no way to tell if she had conceived that afternoon, but I suppose it was a natural thing to ask.

She laughed. "I don't know... I don't suppose that I will for another month at least, but I feel that I ought to be pregnant. It felt right between us... do you understand that?"

I nodded my agreement. "It was .... "

She stopped me with a small kiss on the lips, "Don't say anything sentimental...please."

She got up from the bed and went to her bag and pulled out a pair of black lace panties and drew them over her legs. The sight of her standing there in her lingerie took my breath away she looked so sexy and desirable. I reached across to the chair and grabbed my polo shirt and shorts and started to pull them on whilst sitting on the side of the bed.

"I was reading in a book....." she started and then paused as she saw me grinning widely. "What? What is so funny...?

"Nothing, it's just that, well ... I've been reading up on getting pregnant as well... I wanted to get it right for you.. you know?

She laughed lightly. "I was reading," she started again hurriedly as if she needed to get it said and done with, "that some specialists recommend that you have sex again after about two hours..... it increases the chances...." She seemed to be wearing a face of a hundred emotions, expectant, frightened, sad and hopeful, all at the same time. "I don't want you to feel that you have got to...." She pulled on her tights and stepped into her skirt.

"OK," I said, simply, pulling on my jeans. "But let us go and get something to eat and drink first, I'm absolutely starving again."

We finished dressing and walked across to the Little Chef diner holding hands in companionable silence. We ordered two cafetieres of coffee, one for each of us and both picked the cheese and ham omelette from the lighter menu, followed by Jubilee Pancake, with cherries and ice cream for me, and Gill settled for a slice of carrot cake.

Again, we just talked about generalities, I think that I did most of the talking, I chatted on about gardening, the business and local happenings, but eventually I brought the conversation around to the things that I really wanted to ask her.

"What are you plans, Gill? On the assumption that you will get pregnant where do you plan to go from that point?"

"Well, as you know I have already put in to resign my commission, the minute that I inform them that I am pregnant, they will want me out of the door instantly, it happened to a friend of mine, that is the way of the British Army."

"Then what?"

"Then, I shall buy a nice house somewhere, I have worked all over the country and there are several places that I have earmarked as nice locations to settle down, somewhere with good schools and then I shall devote myself to bringing up my perfect twins."

"Oh, you've decided that it is going to be twins then?" I chuckled.

"Definitely twins, I'm sure that you and I could do nothing less," she smiled.

"And you can afford to do that?" I asked, "I mean, if you needed help...."

"Oh Jamie, you really are so sweet.... But I really would not have even considered doing this if I couldn't afford it .... I have pots of money, unspent salary, savings and a fairly large inheritance from my late mother... plus my service pension, certainly enough to buy a decent house and cash to live on for the next ten or fifteen years without having to work full time. I won't have any trouble getting very well paid part-time consultancy work."

I didn't want to sour our relationship by probing too hard. Gill had made it very plain from the beginning that she intended being a single mother with sole responsibility for her children. I had willingly agreed to that and I had in no respect changed my mind, I still really could not envisage myself as a doting father figure, even at a distance. In truth, my concerns were more for her, needing to cope on her own; but I also knew that if anybody could then it was Gill.

I bought a couple of take-away cans of lemonade and then we strolled back to the motel room; there were a few more cars in the car park but we saw nobody, the place seemed virtually deserted.

I needed to go to the bathroom and when I returned Gill was already in the bed, then covers pulled up under her chin and her clothes piled on one of the chairs. That little yellow pillow was beside her. I sat on the edge of the bed and shed my own gear, there didn't seem to be any point in pretend modesty any more, and then slid beneath the covers and up close to her. I immediately realised that this time she was not wearing her bra, I could feel her soft rounded breasts pressing against the skin of my chest, and her nipples were small points of warm firmness.

Our faces were very close but I could see that she was smiling and her eyes were dancing with fun. "Jamie....dear Jamie," she whispered stroking my cheek lightly and then letting her hand rest on my bare shoulder, "Will you kiss me again?"

I really didn't need any encouragement and brought my lips up to hers and again we kissed lightly for a long time, her lips were soft and yielding and I brushed my tongue over them and probed gently until she relaxed her mouth and out tongues were entwined in a slow sensual dance which left me panting for breath and totally aroused both of us breathing heavily and our bodies gently heaving against each other.

Her eyes were very moist and I could see tiny tears starting to form at the corners. "Oh Jamie, this could be the last time that we are together....." her voice was husky with emotion and trembling slightly, "We can't .... We must not let ourselves get emotionally involved or attached to each other.... "

"I know." I really DID understand. If Gill was to have the life that she planned then what she said was true; but the impact of realising that we really probably would never see each other again hit me for the first time, and I didn't like the idea.

"Can we just pretend ....? You know .... Can we make love, as though we really meant it...?" Her eyes were pleading but it was totally unnecessary I was too far down the road to meaning it already; I was captivated by Gill the same way that I was by Gwen and Maggie, I had never really been aware that the capacity existed to love more than one woman so passionately and sincerely but I suddenly realised that she had had that hold over me from the first time that we met.

I brought my lips back to hers and suddenly we were kissing hard and deeply our arms wrapped around each others necks and our bodies writhing as if we believed that we could get inside each other's skins and merge into one.

My hands found and cupped her breasts, gently caressing and tweaking her small firm nipples causing her to moan quietly into my mouth and arch her back.

"Oh God, Jamie .... They are so sensitive at this time of the month .... "

I brushed each nipple lightly with my lips and then moved them back to hers, I could not get enough of her mouth, kissing her was like falling into a deep pit of desire and pleasure, which clouded my mind with a deep, sensual crimson mist.

Our love making was long and relaxed and enveloped us both in a world of mutual sensation and pleasure as we lay locked together my erection thrust deep inside of her, our legs, arms and bodies entwined, softly and tenderly writhing as we brought each other slowly and sensuously to a pounding, earth moving, climax as I ejaculated hard into her wet, trembling depths in long streams which seemed to jet out of me forever.

We lay together my softened prick still deeply embedded inside her vagina long after I had dragged her little pillow across the bed and fiddled it beneath her, both of us reluctant to relinquish our warm intimacy, my hand gently caressing her breast and our lips brushing.

Much later I sat on the end of the bed whilst she finished dressing and as a final act pushed her little pillow back into her bag. My watch told me that it was gone ten o'clock we had been together for only eight hours but it felt like a lifetime of familiarity.

We stood and kissed one last time in the corridor outside the room. "Please, don't say anything." She said sadly, her whole expressive face was a picture of anguish, "Just go to your car and drive away, whilst I settle the account in reception....I couldn't bear a long parting."

I reluctantly did as she asked. It had started to rain and the water splashing and running down my windscreen seemed like a manifestation of the tears that I felt I should be shedding. We had left it that if she was not pregnant from our love making she would contact me and we would try again if she wanted to.

I really genuinely wanted Gill to get the life that she had chosen and to be happy but I also secret hoped that she would not get pregnant immediately. I knew that it was impossible for us to have a relationship beyond that which we already had, but I wanted to see her again, I wanted to make love to her again and I dreaded the thought that that would not happen.

Addendum

To the reader

There is still a large pile of chapters and notes which I am organizing for posting on Literotica. I will continue to post chapters as long as the feedback and comments indicate an interest in this saga.
A sincere thank you to all the readers who continue to post comments and send e-mails your encouragement is greatly appreciated.
I am sorry if new chapters are taking a little more time to appear; I shall try to continue posting them every few days.