The Touch Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weather had suddenly turned seriously warm for late April and by the time we were finished and ready to go back to the garden centre we were both dripping with perspiration and I was not looking forward to turning out again in the afternoon to do the same again on a larger scale.

I felt that I had hardly eaten my lunchtime sandwiches, swilled down a couple of mugs of coffee and stuck my head under the shower in the changing room when Kitty was already calling me to go to the next job.

That job was a much larger project altogether, a complicated design, one of Maggie's specials, water worn limestone, with several very large boulders and an integral bench seat which would have a seat of thick slate and would be planted up with mostly alpine plants and some dwarf conifers. A very ambitious and expensive undertaking but which was well matched to the large newly refurbished Victorian six bed roomed house at the village of Stratford Sub Castle to the north of Salisbury, now the home of a well known surgeon and his actress trophy wife and bevy of children.

In total there was about three tons of limestone which needed to be placed and settled in; which in reality was going to take a team of two at least three days, plus another two to properly infill with the special compost mix of loam, grit and peat before the alpine plants could be planted in and then topped off. We actually grew very few alpines in our own nursery and for this project had bought them in from a specialist supplier to ensure that each expensive plant was ready for bedding when we were ready to do the job.

Our main task that day was to get the huge keystone in place which would determine how all the other handpicked rocks would be laid; the positioning of the keystone governed the whole aspect of the pile. It took the two of us about thirty-minutes back breaking work to get that huge 200 pound key stone fiddled into place using ropes and the little custom built manual lifter that Steve had built for us from a couple of old trolley jacks. Each of the larger boulders had a painted number and each number corresponded to a location on Maggie's plan. I was glad to be teamed with Kitty; she was strong as or stronger than most men but knew what she was doing which was a serious bonus and less dangerous for both of us. Knowing that you can trust your partner means less crushed fingers or strained backs the big hazard for all gardeners.

We worked late and by seven o'clock we were both pretty well exhausted, but had achieved more than we had planned. The garden was south facing and so the sun had been full on us for the whole afternoon and we had consumed five of the six two litre bottles of spring water that I always kept in my vehicle. Despite having rolled my trouser legs above my knee and stripped to the waist I was soaked with sweat and covered with itchy, scratchy stone dust and globs of compost.

My body overheat was not just down to the sun however, some of it was working in close proximity with Kitty who had stripped down to nothing but a pair of cut off denim shorts, a sleeveless khaki halter top and her work boots and gloves. The sight of her pointy nipples pressed against her sweat soaked vest, her muscular arms and legs and that tight flat arse often only inches away had probably done more to raise my temperature than the sun.

Kitty seemed to be totally and very professionally oblivious to the effect she was having on me and just got on with the job just exchanging the odd comment as we checked Maggie's plan or tried to decide the correct way up for a particular boulder. As with working with Maggie, having Kitty as a team mate suited me, she didn't chatter or complain just got on with the task at hand.

There was not a lot more that we could achieve that evening and so I got the hose out of the pick-up, connected it up to the outside garden tap and turned it to light spray and played it over the area that we had completed to gently wash compost into any missed frost pockets.

"Hey, what about me, I could do with some of that!" I had never known Kitty to arse about or even really joke about anything and I was a bit surprised that she was standing grinning and wanting me to spray her with the hose. I turned the spray up a notch and indulged her.

It was a total turn on watching her jumping up and down, her arms akimbo, under the spray, her long blonde hair dark and rat tailed, heavy with water and her cotton top and shorts soaked and clinging to her like a second skin her hard nipples thrusting against the fabric and the wet denim shorts squeezing her crotch into deep camel toes.

By the time she had had enough and ran giggling back to the Land Rover I decided that it probably wasn't such a bad idea and pointed the hose skywards so that the water rained down over me and then used it to wash at least some of the grit from my chest and legs. I coiled the hose and piled our tools back into the rear of the vehicle and we spread a couple of old plastic compost sacks on the seats to keep them dry before starting back to the garden centre.

"So, have you given any thought to staying on with us after the summer?" I asked.

"Yes, I have. I seriously want to take that permanent position, but.... I would also really like to spend some time with my friends in Australia. Can we compromise? Could I take a month long break in October to go to Oz ... and then start the permanent job when I come back?"

"No, Absolutely not!"

I glanced at her out of the corner of my eye, she looked disappointed, "I want you to start on the permanent staff immediately, from next Monday..... full salary and benefits." I nudged her arm with my elbow, "Of course I will have to insist that you take at least a month's PAID holiday later in the year, I would feel guilty depriving the Aussies of your company."

Her face broke into a wide smile, "Oh thank you, Jamie. Thank you so much."

"Don't thank me yet," I said grinning, "It's just an excuse for me to give you twice the responsibility, work you twice as hard and for twice as long." We both laughed. I remembered Maggie saying exactly the same thing to me six months earlier. Kitty looked as happy as I had felt that day.

I was really glad that it was settled with Kitty, we desperately needed her to stay and the contract gardening work was expanding at such a pace that I felt I needed to speak to Maggie about taking on one, perhaps two, more full time staff.

When we got back to the garden centre everybody else had already left for the day. I went up to the office to put the completed job cards on Emma's desk and then telephoned home to let Gwen know that I would not be home for dinner; I had decided to take my time having a shower and then grab a burger or something on the way home. I finally made my way down to the staff locker room for a shower; Kitty was not about and then I heard her motorbike cough into life and roar off towards the side gate, she had her own key and would lock it behind her.

The staff suite had been completely rebuilt during the alterations last month and there was now a comfortably furnished rest room, a locker room, lavatories and two changing rooms with showers, male and female. Maggie had seen the quality of the staff facilities that a lot of businesses in the US provided and had been adamant that we should not only pay our staff top wages but provide the best working environment as well.

I stripped off and tossed my stinking work clothes into the staff laundry bag and kicked my socks and shorts against the foot of my locker to take home with me, then stepped into the shower and turned the spray on full blast. The hot water pummelled my body washing away the grit and grime and causing the multitude of tiny nicks and grazes on my arms to sting and tingle; relaxing me and I started to feel semi-human again. I stood for a long time just enjoying the sensation, my eyes closed and the thundering of the water jet against the plastic shower curtain blocking out all sounds.

A pair of hands suddenly gripped my hips from behind and I almost jumped out of my skin.

"Oh Fuck! What the....." I gasped in surprise and twisted round, choking as the shower filled my open mouth with water. For a fraction of a second I was surreally and acutely aware of the hot shower on my back, the jet playing hard on the crack between my buttocks as I struggled to draw breath into my lungs and blink water from my eyes.

I turned and found myself pressed against a naked girl, or more accurately she was pressing herself against me.

It took a long moment for me realise that the top of the blonde head I was looking down at belonged to Janice Copman. My head was spinning with questions, what was she doing here, how had she got in, why was she naked, was I actually awake or had I dozed off in the shower?

I genuinely tried to ask all of those questions, "Whaaaaaaa?" I blurted brainlessly.

Janice laughed, "I guess it's too late to say 'Guess Who?' isn't it."

I cleared my throat and hoped that my brain would follow suit. "Aaaah em, Jan .... What are you ....?

She laughed again and wriggled against me her munificent breasts squashing against my chest and I could feel her large nipples hard and hot against my skin. "I was passing by and saw the lights on and stopped to see if you or Emma wanted to go for a drink.....the blonde girl let me in and said you were in here alone....now move round a bit and let me under the shower, my arse is getting cold."

I slid my hands down to cup her round firm buttocks, they didn't seem particularly cold, but I didn't particularly care. I moved round slightly and could see her clothes lying in a heap on the changing room floor.

"We always seem to end up in the shower, don't we?" she giggled.

"Yeah, nice isn't it." I had got over my surprise, I was perfectly happy having Janice cling to me, we were warm, we were wet and we were both very aware that that combination was causing my prick to harden between us in spasmodic jerks, and I swivelled my hips to allow it to stand upright, pressed against her belly.

She gave a little gasp and pressed her body even closer against mine then reached up and put her arms around my neck. "You still owe me a shag, you know...." She murmured huskily against my throat and pulled herself heavily against me so that I had to lean back against the wall to stop from slipping.

"I can't have you roaming about saying that I don't pay my debts," I chuckled and twisted her around so that she was sandwiched between my body and the tiled wall.

My hands slid easily over her water slicked body caressing her buttocks, hips, waist and then over her ribs to cup her beautiful firm breasts. Her aureolas were large and dark and her nipples were big and hard and felt like hot points pressing into my palms. I rolled each between my thumbs and forefingers, gently squeezing and tugging and then lowered my head to take each in turn between my lips, flicking them with my tongue and lapping at the warm shower water pouring over her breasts. She gave a series of throaty moans and I felt her hands running up and down my back finally locking around my waist hugging me tighter to her and felt the pressure of our bodies start to squeeze a pearl of pre-cum from my swollen glans.

I raised my face to hers and our lips met, not gently but urgently; hungrily taking pleasure in a hard, long crushing kiss, our tongues thrashing and roiling as they twirled in their sensual dance like lusty pythons.

Janice shifted slightly so that she could raise one leg and curl it over mine and I felt the heat and softness of her pussy as she slowly humped against my thigh the still hot shower water making it easy for her to slide up and down against my taut leg muscle. She was moaning softly into my mouth and her tongue was caressing mine, slowly in time with her thrusts against my leg. I slid my hand down over her stomach and belly until my fingers found the small patch of soft curly thatch and my finger tip slipped between her pussy lips and found her clitoris, a hard oily nub protruding from beneath it's hood, already aroused by the friction against my thigh. My first touch dragged a deep gasp from her, which subsided into a low shallow ululating moan as I rolled her butterball beneath my finger, stroking and gently nipping it between finger and thumb, until she was suddenly panting and gasping and clasping at the back of my head pushing her fingers hard into my hair and dragging my face down close to hers.

"Oh God, Jamie.... I think I'm going to cum .... Aaaaah! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" She pressed her face hard into my throat and at the same time jammed her pussy onto my thigh, it felt hot and wet and was quivering against me as she jerked and writhed, riding the wave of her orgasm, her thighs clamped hard around mine. Holding her whilst she orgasmed was so totally erotic that I completely lost control and suddenly felt my erection jerking and pulsing as I shot my load violently over her stomach and belly to be immediately washed away by the hot water of the pounding shower.

"Oh fuck...I just came so quickly," she panted, "it's your fault for making me wait so long for a shag."

We clung to each other for several long minutes not saying anything just panting against each others throats and gently sliding our hands over each other's wet bodies.

"You bastard Jamie.... " she tried to sound angry but she was laughing, "You made us both cum but you still haven't shagged me.... not properly.... that's cheating." She reached down and gently stroked my softening dick. "If we stay in this shower we are both going to shrivel up like prunes, have you got a towel?"

I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower and grabbed a couple of large bath towels from the staff laundry rack and tossed one to her, using the other to scrub at my hair. I watched her body as she stood with both arms raised drying her hair with the towel. She was about 5' 6", with a neat figure, her breasts were full and round, with large brown crinkled aureolas and nipples which were firm and prominent even before being aroused. Jan's body was what you would expect for a professional rider with a narrow waist and a stomach firm with muscle and a horsewoman's strong muscular thighs and calves. Her buttocks were rounded and firm and looked as taut naked as they did encased in her skin tight riding breeches; hers was definitely a very memorable arse. She was a true blonde and the small nest of creamy yellow pubic hair masking her pussy was short and curly and really soft.

I thought that she was wearing her hair slightly shorter than when I last saw her, when I had first turned and discovered her behind me in the shower it had been pulled into a short pony tail but at some point had come loose and was now hanging loose, slightly less than shoulder length. Her face was attractive with a wide mouth, blue green eyes, and an open friendly smile. I genuinely, really liked Jan, she was fun to be with, open and bluntly honest about her feelings and I found her very alluring. She was one of Emma's oldest friends and they had become very close again recently. I had fancied her no end when I was about sixteen, but had never done anything about it then, and our recent efforts towards shagging each other always seemed to get thwarted somehow.

"Stop day dreaming about my body and come and dry it for me," she laughed and threw her towel back to me. I didn't need to be asked twice and although it was a bit late for even false modesty, twisted my towel around my waist like a kilt and stepped in close and started to lightly rub her dry working from the top downwards. It was oddly erotic massaging her breasts, feeling the soft fullness of them through the thick soft towel and when I moved the towel down to her ribs I could see that her nipples were hard and standing out and brought my lips down to cover each in turn sucking them into my mouth and gently nipping the hot little buds with my teeth.

She moaned and placed her hands firmly on my shoulders and pressed down, urging me to move my lips over her stomach and firm rounded belly following the towel as I continued to dry her hips and thighs until my face was brushing against her furry thatch and I dropped the towel and grasped her buttocks to pull her pussy against my lips as I knelt on the floor before her.

"Oh God, Jamie... Oh fuck, that feels lovely..... Aaaaaaah!" she gasped loudly as the tip of my tongue found her clit and flicked and licked around it in small firm circles. It was hot and engorged already and protruded enough for me to gently nip at it with my lips, causing her to cry out again and jerk her hips, thrusting against my face, coating me with her warm pungent juices, the exotic scent of her womanly odour filling my nostrils.

I looked up at her face. Her mouth was slightly open and I could see the pink tip of her tongue as it moistened her upper lip, her head was thrown back and she was panting softly.

"Jamie... you need to shag me Jamie ... you really, really do... PLEASE!"

I was more than ready, my prick had long ago gone to action stations, and I raised my self up until I could press my lips to hers and for a few seconds we simply clung to each other our mouths writhing wetly and our tongues wrestling, and then I took her hand and led her through the door into the staff rest room.

The old staff room had been completely refurbished as part of the garden centre expansion at Easter and the new facility was complete with tea and coffee making equipment, a small Baby Belling cooker which could be used for snacks or lunches, a new table and chairs and a large old fashioned settee which we had brought down from one of the spare rooms at Maggie's house. Until Josie had pointed it out to me a few days previous, I had not realised that it was what they used to call a 'Day Bed'; the right hand arm could be lowered and the settee could be used by ladies who wanted to lay down to rest in the afternoon without having to undress, they were apparently very popular in the 1920's.

I found the concealed lever and let down the arm, then pulled off my towel and spread it over the soft cushions of the couch.

"Wow, that is neat," Jan giggled. "Ooooooooh, so is this!" She added chuckling. My erection was brushing against her thigh and her hand came down to grasp it firmly, and it was my turn to gasp with anticipation.

She lowered herself back onto the couch drawing me after her using my prick as a handle to pull me over her, until I was kneeling between her thighs, her knees bent and resting on my hips and her heels against my buttocks. Her pussy was raised up, pink and open and glistening with tiny pearls of moisture just waiting for me and I seriously wanted to be pushing into her but she was still grasping my rigid tool and controlling the action.

Janice's firm rider's hand was wrapped tightly around my dick, and she began slowly pumping up and down, I could feel it starting to swell in response as she squeezed harder when her fingers reached the highly sensitive ring at the base of the tip; this was the second time that she had given me a hand-job and her technique was fantastic, my whole prick was tingling and my glans felt swollen and ready to explode and I was gasping with pleasure. Her hand moved slowly and firmly up and down for what seemed to be an eternity, the pleasure getting more and more intense, but she skillfully managed to avoid bringing me to climax. I didn't want it to stop but I could feel that familiar tingling in my balls that heralded the need to ejaculate soon.

She seemed to sense it as well, "Don't you dare cum yet ... you need to shag me ... I want you to shag me!"

She knew that I was trapped, my arms were rigid on either side of her head supporting my weight and she had me firmly by the cock, if I had tried to move I would have collapsed heavily on top of her or fallen off of the narrow couch.