The Touch Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand stopped moving and I felt the moist heat of her pussy as she guided the tip of my erection into her vagina with two strong fingers. With a load groan I thrust hard into her slamming her back onto the couch.

"Oh God, yes!" she panted giggling, "I thought you were never going to fuck me .... I've been waiting for weeks!"

Her legs locked around mine those powerful muscles propelling me further into her encouraging me to thrust harder and faster until we were bucking and thrusting at each other, totally abandoning ourselves to our lust and sensual needs. My whole world seemed to be centred on the pleasure centre that was my tingling, throbbing prick, ramming over and over deep into her hot wet depths, a tight, pulsing tunnel of liquid heat.

Our faces were only inches apart and we were panting and moaning into each others open mouths, incoherent, lustful, vulgar encouragements, each of us spurring the other on until suddenly Jan threw her head back and let out a single long, ragged scream. "Aaaaaaah!"

I felt her hands grasping, clawing at my buttocks trying to pull me harder into her and I used the whole power of my own legs to make one last violent thrust, driving deep into her until my swollen glans must have been rammed against her cervix, and I felt the walls of her vagina seem to ripple and pulse around me, coating my prick with a her hot juices as she reached her orgasm. I was no more than a second or two behind her, my own climax felt like the bursting of a dam as I released what seemed to be a massive flood of jiz to mingle with her already flowing juices.

"Oh God!" I gasped breathlessly. "Oh fuck... Oh fuck!" she panted in unison.

I collapsed slowly onto her as my arms started to quiver and refused to support my weight any longer. We lay together like that, my half limp dick still inside her until we started to catch our breath, if I was crushing her she didn't complain and in truth it didn't really cross my mind.

I brushed my lips across hers in a light affectionate kiss. "You are absolutely awesome, Jan."

"That was good, wasn't it?" she laughed, then slapped me hard on the arse, "You bloody well made me wait long enough for it!"

It was a warm evening and neither of us was cold as we lay naked cuddled against each other on the couch just talking quietly about nothing in particular. But my stomach was starting to grumble, I hadn't eaten since Grace had brought me a plate of ham sandwiches at lunchtime, and sex always made me ravenous.

"I'm starving," I said eventually, "do you want to go somewhere for something to eat?"

"I thought you would never ask," she chuckled. "I was on my way into town for supper when I stopped off here... so I think you owe me a burger at the very least."

We got dressed and she waited for me in the yard whilst I did the rounds to make sure that everything was safe and secure, finally I locked up the office block, and then joined Janice by the Land Rover. She had cycled down from the stables and so I put her bike into the back of the car, I would drop her off home after we had eaten and then bring the Land Rover back and collect my moped.

We drove out to the Funky Chicken diner for burgers and coffee, Dillon's 'Captain America's Beef-burgers' were definitely the best in the county and as usual the place was quite busy but that night there was nobody present that either Jan or I knew. I used the place quite frequently and so had come to know Dillon passing well. He was about fifty-five, very tall and thin with a greying Zapata moustache, a real left over hippy from the 1970s who always wore hippy style flowery shirts and flared trousers beneath his spotlessly clean white aprons and reckoned that he had learned his cooking skills working diners whilst trekking across the United States in the 60's and 70's.

He came over and sat with us for a few minutes. "Hey man, I've been thinking about flowers," he slurred. I had never known Dillon to drink but I knew he was partial to the old 'happy smoke', or maybe after years of smoking weed he just slurred all the time. "Do you want to brighten this dump up for me? Put up some baskets of flowers, and do some pots and things out the front?"

"Sure Dillon," I grinned, "I'll come over in day light and talk about what you want and give you a quote. I'll even give you a discount if you let us put up one of our advertising plaques, you know 'Floral Displays by De Veres' "

He happily agreed and wandered away to talk to other customers and Jan and I sat quietly laughing into our coffees. Dillon was weird but I quite liked him and his food was fantastic.

"That has just reminded me .... I have a message for you," Jan said. "from Philippa. She wants you to drop in to see her sometime to discuss doing some gardening work around the stables and her house."

"OK, that's good; tell her that I'll call her later in the week to fix up to come over and see her." There could be another major landscaping job on the Shelby estate if it worked out well as there were considerable gardens at the big house which were pretty run down and would need a lot of work.

"Mmmmm, having you working about the place could be handy ..... especially if I need a shag at short notice," Jan added, giggling.

I drove Janice back to the stables and pulled into the lower drive by the main gate. I put my arm around her and we sat and snogged for several minutes.

"I had better go," Janice said eventually, "I've left one of the new stable girls to do final checks on the horses and I had better go round and make sure that she has done everything, I didn't intend being away this long."

"Jan...." I started. There was no commitment between us, we weren't going steady or anything but I never knew what to say when parting from somebody you had just been intimate with.

She held up her hand to stop me, "It's OK Jamie, don't feel that you have to make promises you can't keep .... If you don't find me then I will come looking for you.. OK?"

"Yeah, that's good Jan," Girls seemed to be far better at getting to grips with these things, I leaned over and kissed her again, "You are a terrific girl... you know that?"

"Oh, one other thing," she added seriously, "I don't think we need to mention your shagging me tonight to Emma, do you?" She grinned mischievously, "She is my best friend and I shouldn't tell you this, but she has a serious case of the hots for you and unless you get around to screwing her soon, I think she will either explode or go animal and rape you!"

"Jan!" I exclaimed, "You can't say things like that ... Emma is my sister." I was genuinely concerned that Janice was aware of the issues that I was having with Emma. I was prickly hot and knew that I was blushing but I also knew that the cause was not disgust with Jan for suggesting I had sex with Emma, but was embarrassment with myself because I found thinking about it a total turn-on.

"So don't get caught, and don't get her pregnant," she chuckled lewdly, "I know Emma's on the pill, she's told me..."

"Has she also told you the rest of that stuff? I asked worriedly.

"She didn't need to... I'm her friend.. it's bloody obvious, and don't lie and tell me that you haven't noticed for yourself."

"You don't seem to think that it would be wrong for Emma and I to... well you know... have a sexual relationship..."

"Personal morality is something you need to decide for yourselves. Emma is a grown woman, a totally sex starved grown woman, probably a virgin to boot, and that is a very dangerous animal." She laughed, "Besides I would only be concerned if you started shagging her and stopped shagging me.... as long as I continue to get my share of you Jamie Riley... it's all fine by me."

She opened the car door and jumped down onto the drive, blew me a kiss and then banged the door closed. I got out and fetched her bicycle from the rear lifted it over the locked five bar gate then watched her as she hopped over the stile by the gatepost and pushed the bike up the dark driveway until she emerged safely in the lights of the stable yard.

By the time I had driven the Land Rover back to the garden centre, got my Vespa out of the locked tool shed and collected my biker's jacket and helmet from the locker room it was nearly eleven and so I filled the staff room kettle and made myself a mug of instant coffee and took it outside as the evening was still warm.

I had to smile to myself; that evening had almost been a déjà vu experience it was only a few months ago that I had shared a fuck with Debbie in the old staff room and we had ended the evening at the Funky Chicken too. I hadn't heard from Debbie for a while, it would be really handy if she and Joanna wanted to come back to work at the garden centre during the summer holidays.

I sat for an hour or so on one of the benches with my coffee just smoking and reflecting on the day's events and my time with Janice that evening. We had had a bloody marvellous fuck and I liked spending time with Jan but what she had told me about Emma left me with some serious concerns; my sister's teenage crush on me was getting to be a serious problem but worst of all just thinking about it had given me a serious hard on and that WAS a serious worry.

*

Addendum

To the reader

There is still a large pile of chapters and short journal style notes which I am organizing for posting on Literotica. I will continue to post chapters as long as the feedback and comments indicate an interest in this saga.

A sincere thank you to all the readers who continue to post comments and send e-mails your encouragement is greatly appreciated.

I am sorry if new chapters are taking several days to appear; I shall try to continue posting them as soon as they have been sorted and edited.

GF