The Touch Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at her face, framed with a halo of cascading hair spread out over the pillow, her lips were slightly parted, the pale carmine lipstick a little smudged from our kisses, she smiled and gave a small sigh, her green eyes were sparkling. I let my eyes roam down her naked body, her full breasts were really quite spectacular, she was in her mid to late twenties and they were firm and round, the nipples small and dark against the milky white of her skin. She had a firm flat stomach, her pussy was screened by a soft bush of dark brown fluff, and her thighs and calves were well shaped; attractive.

My thoughts went briefly to those other sixth formers like myself who had been initiated into sex by mechanically screwing Sharon in the woods; a sometimes sad, very lonely and fragile woman seeking affection and comfort in the only way that she knew how. I don't think any of the lads that came to Sharon had ever seen her totally naked or shagged her lying down. She would open her blouse and let you push up her bra, but always kept on that leather skirt and the boots she used to wear all the time, and always did it standing up. I guessed that I was going to be the first on both counts... but nobody would ever know. Certainly not from me. That was all in her past now, she had moved on and deserved more from life.

Still watching her face, our eyes locked together I moved my fingers, gently probing her pussy, softly rubbing and parting the lips. She was already hot and wet and my fingers slithered easily in the moist softness caressing the lips and rubbing around her small hard clit in little circular motions.

The tip of her tongue flicked across her lips and she started to make tiny panting noises, "Oh that is nice... that is so nice, Jamie." She murmured.

My prick felt as hard as an axe handle and was throbbing urgently against her side. I desperately wanted to be inside her to fuck her, to find release, but this wasn't just a casual fuck for Sharon and I genuinely wanted to make it good and perhaps meaningful for her.

I leaned down to gently kiss her lips and face and continued to move my fingers in her pussy, moistening the little nub of her butterball with her own warm juices as I rubbed and stoked and finally took it between the tips of my finger and thumb, gently squeezing. Sharon's breathing had become faster and deeper, her eyes were tightly closed and her hand locked behind my neck pulling my face down into her throat as suddenly her hips started to jerk, pushing upward against my hand and I felt her whole body start to quiver.

"Oh... Oh... Oh...!" she panted quietly against my ear. Her whole body stiffened for a moment and then collapsed back limply and she let out one long, deep sigh of pleasure. "Oh, my God, that was fantastic!" she moaned. "That was soooooo good!

I moved my head down and fastened my lips onto first one and then the other nipple, sucking and nibbling lightly until I could feel them hardening into small hard nubs, flushed dark with arousal. My hand continued to make love to her pussy for a long time, playing with her clit until she was once again quietly moaning into my ear, "Oh, yes! Please, please, please....That feels so good... Make it happen again...please!"

Then, for the second time, she started to quiver and I could feel her pussy flooding beneath my hand and slowly inserted the tip of my finger into the entrance of her vagina. Her whole body trembled and she let out a deep, low moan and thrust her hips forward so that my finger entered her to it's full length; and then she was cumming again... she didn't cry out or scream, but just made little gasping moans, over and over, until her orgasm subsided.

Sharon's climax had left me on a sexual high of my own, my erection was jerking and throbbing, and I was very close to release. I don't know if she realised this or not but suddenly her hand was grasping my prick whilst the other clawed at my back dragging me over her. I needed no urging and settled between her upraised knees as she arched her back and guided my cock to her waiting vagina. I did not want to wait, I couldn't wait and thrust hard into her pussy as far as I could go; she was very hot and moist but at the same time tight with the aftermath of her orgasms and my prick felt as though it was held tight in a tube of warm honey.

Her hips started to move slowly, as she gently impaled herself onto my length and I responded by thrusting into her in long slow strokes, my hardness lifting her round buttock off of the mattress with each thrust, both of us gasping and moaning from the sheer pleasure. A few moments ago I had been ready to shoot my load but now my entire world was centred around the totally earth shattering sensations of our slow, hard fucking and how long I could make it last. We continued our thrusting, writhing lovemaking for a long time, it seemed like a lifetime of pure pleasure and when I began to believe that this must be penis heaven, Sharon's suddenly let out a shrill moan, rammed herself hard against me and her whole pussy seemed to transform into a molten hot, roiling tube, clenching and rippling in orgasm around my super sensitive shaft and I felt that familiar surge as I reached my own pulsing release and unable to hold back any longer felt my load spurt into her in long streams of jiz as I jerked and gasped through my final trembling thrust.

I collapsed on top of her and heard her wheeze as the breath was forced out of her lungs by my weight and eased myself up on quivering arms. Then we were both laughing and panting and Sharon had pushed her fingers into my hair and was covering my face with tiny, fast kisses and her long eye lashes were brushing my cheeks like the fluttering wings of a tiny humming bird.

"Don't move," she whispered huskily, "Just be a good gardener and leave that lovely root planted just where it is..... don't you dare take it out." My prick was starting to soften but I was perfectly comfortable lying inside and on top of Sharon, and so I settled down on my elbows so that our faces were only an inch apart and we could brush lips without moving. "I just want to stay like this for a little while, I don't want the moment to end," she sighed.

We lay like that for a long time, just gently kissing each others faces and stroking each other's hair until eventually we settled down side by side and slept.

When I struggled back to consciousness it was totally dark in the bedroom, only a slight glimmer showing around the curtains from the street lighting outside. My first awareness was that I had a massive night boner; my second was the Sharon's hand was grasping my erection, slowly and gently sliding up and down. Something soft brushed lightly across my face and as my eyes adjusted I could make out her face a few inches from mine, her long hair draped across me and her warm breath soft on my mouth. She slowly moved her head from side to side so that her hair trailed softly across my face and throat in a silky caress which was sexy and arousing.

"Love me again... one more time before you go... please." She murmured.

We made love, not once but twice more, the first time hard and energetic with Sharon on top straddling me impaling herself wildly onto my prick. We were almost violent in our passion, thrusting and hammering at each other until we climaxed in unison and collapsed bruised and exhausted. Sharon fetched a cold bottle of white wine from her fridge and we sat in the centre of the bed with our glasses and a large marble ashtray and drank and smoked before sleeping again.

Our final shag was at five thirty in the morning when Sharon shook me awake. "It's time for you to go home and change for work," she told me cheerfully. "I'll make some coffee and then you must go." She got out of bed and opened the curtains flooding the room with early morning sunlight and then went downstairs to the kitchen. I must have dozed off again as a few minutes later she was shaking me awake and scolding me.

We sat of the edge of the bed, drinking our coffees, both stark naked which was an obvious recipe for disaster. Within minutes I had taken the mugs and placed them on the floor and pulled Sharon back into the bed.

An hour later she pushed me out of the salon door and towards my car. We had shared a final long kiss before I left but there had been no promises or demands made by either of us, we were much, much closer than before, very special friends, now with very special benefits. Sharon would always have a special place in my life, and I guess that it was the same for her, but I never did get around to asking about that photograph.

I drove home with a detour past the garden centre and pulled over as I approached the back field end of the compound. From there I could see up the hill to Maggie's house. Her Range Rover was parked in the drive by the front door, she often left it there when she came in after dark. At least that confirmed that she had taken her own car to the date and therefore it was probable that she had come home alone. I suppose that should have made me feel better but it didn't really.

I did not get to talk to Maggie Thursday morning as she left early with Kitty to complete the rockery project at Stratford Sub Castle. Steve and Dennis had a large greenhouse to erect at East Dean about ten miles east of Salisbury and would join Maggie in the afternoon to help haul out the last of the rubble sacks. Colin had originally been scheduled to be at Craven Manor but with the delivery of rhododendron bushes on Wednesday he agreed to spend the day planting out the shrubbery beds for the office block contract. In exchange I said that I would make time to take the remaining bushes out and starting planting up at the front of Craven Manor at the week-end. I wanted to spread Colin around some of the other projects, he was the best gardener that we had and I did not want him getting bored or stale.

I had originally picked up a job card to plant out a garden at Shrewton on the A360 with summer annuals, mostly primulas and fuchsias, it was quite large and would have taken all day, but the client had postponed for a couple of days which meant that I was free to get on with the job for Caroline Brookes a day early and cheekily pushed the Shrewton job card into Kitty's pigeon hole when Emma wasn't watching.

The main task in hand at Caroline's was to get the ground prepared so that the rolls of turf could be laid once the summer house was erected on Friday and the workmen had finish trampling through the garden. I loaded our petrol engined rotavator onto the pick-up, and drove over to Bishopsdown. The Honda rotavator was brand new and top of the range and although quite a large beast was easily handled by one person and would make a fairly quick job of softening up the ground for the lawn and breaking up the soil for the flower beds.

By lunchtime I was well ahead of schedule and had broken the ground for the lawn area and raked the larger stones and crap rubble into a pile to be bagged up and disposed of later. The ground was fairly even and only took me another two hours to rake it flat ready to receive the rolls of turf and by five o'clock I had softened up the flower beds with the rotavator and given them a quick fork over and considered that I had got the job back on track despite having lost a couple of days and so decided to call it a day and go back to the garden centre. It was amazing that I had achieved a good day's work at all as all that day my prick had a tendency to spring erect every time I thought about having sex and I thought about it a lot.

Maggie and Kitty got back about six thirty just as I finished loading my gear into the small van ready for an early start at Caroline's job, I intended taking the van home overnight and getting on site first thing in the morning.

My night with Sharon had thoroughly exorcised my inner demons about Maggie's date the night before, a good screw can take the edge off of most emotional crises and shagging with Sharon had been much better than good. I still felt a bit hurt but I had spent all day on my own thinking about it and realised that it really wasn't anything that Maggie had done to me, I had done it to myself by building up a fantasy romance and my dream bubble had been pricked. I was still a bit sensitive and was probably worrying unduly that she would be annoyed over my behaviour on Wednesday.

I started to follow her up to the office but we met on the stairs as she came down, her hair was still down, it did look pretty, but I still preferred that cute little pony tail. To my relief she seemed to be her normal self and we chatted for a few minutes about how the various contracts were progressing.

"Have you eaten today?" she asked me.

"I only had a sandwich at lunchtime."

"When you have closed up the garden centre, come up to the house, I'll cook and we can eat together...."

I inwardly breathed a sign of relief; everything seemed to be back to normal.

"Bring your boots... you can help me tidy up my garden... and we need to have a talk about personal things," she added. I felt that icy lump starting to form in my guts again and I tried desperately to think of anything I had said or done which could have annoyed or upset her.... I guess that would probably be just about everything.

As soon as everybody had left I locked up and when to the staff room to shower and change. It had been another really hot day locally, April had been a most peculiar month that year with some northern areas of the country getting snow fall, lots of heavy rain most places at night, but temperatures up to 22 c. in parts of the southern counties.

I tossed my soiled clothes into the laundry bin and got out fresh working clothes to take with me for the morning, then pulled on a clean pair of shorts and a t-shirt and pushed my bare feet into an old pair of leather deck shoes that I kept in my locker. It had been suggested at the last staff meeting that both the men and women should be allowed to wear shorts during the summer if they choose to and so we had ordered dark green chino shorts for those staff who wanted them. I had yet to see Maggie in hers.

I had parked the small van in the back lane before closing up and so drove straight up to Maggie's house, parked in the drive and walked round to the kitchen door and dumped my boots by the doorstep. The kitchen table was already laid with two places, a couple of glasses of red wine and a basket of bread rolls. Maggie was standing stirring something in an electric crock-pot slow cooker, it smelled delicious and I suddenly realised how hungry I was.

"I put a casserole on before leaving this morning.... There is enough for two ... I was hoping you would join me." She said smiling, lifting the crock over to the table and standing it on a trivet. "Sit down and eat." We both ladled large spoonfuls of the piping hot beef and vegetables onto our plates and ate silently for a few minutes.

Finally I couldn't bear the suspense any longer. "How did your date go last night," I asked, desperately trying to sound casual and unconcerned.

She put down her knife and fork, picked up her wine glass and sat back in her chair, she looked a little vexed and I felt a new bout of apprehension coming on and inwardly wished that I hadn't asked.

"OK, I'm sorry," I blurted quickly, "I shouldn't have asked... your personal life needs to be your own..."

Maggie just looked at me for several long seconds and then suddenly burst out laughing. "Bloody hell, Jamie... I thought you were never going to ask."

"So what happened?" I asked tentatively.

"Nothing... absolutely nothing..." she said returning to her food. "It was just a mildly pleasant evening, I met him for dinner at the Castle Hotel at Devizes, the meal was fine we had a couple of drinks and that was really all there was to it... I drove home ALONE, and was in bed and asleep by eleven."

"So who is he? Do you like him?"

"My but we are inquisitive tonight," she teased. "His name is Neil Pender; he is a long term bachelor, I met him at the Salisbury Business Forum, he is the owner of Pender Engineering, the defence contractors; he says he is forty-five but I suspect he is nearer fifty... he was pleasant company... and yes, I quite liked him."

"Does this mean that you will be dating him regularly now?" We had finished eating and I picked up the dirty plates and took them to the sink, turning my back on Maggie. I didn't want to be looking into her face when she answered. I heard her get up and follow me across the kitchen to lean on the wall slightly behind me.

She gave a quiet chuckle, "I said that I quite liked him, that was all, we certainly won't be eloping together any time in the near future.... I was really flattered that he was so persistent in asking me for a date... but no, I won't be seeing him again .... nor anybody else right now. Does that meet with your approval?"

I must have flinched at the sting in the tail of her final remark even though I probably deserved it, as she quickly stepped up close and put her arms around my waist. "I'm sorry, Jamie darling," she said softly, "That remark was spiteful and uncalled for."

I turned around to face her, "No, it's me that should be apologizing... I've been a total fucking arsehole... I've been acting like a silly, jealous, over protective kid... and I'm sorry!" I hated being at odds with Maggie and just needed to get it said. "You are a beautiful, intelligent woman Maggie, you shouldn't be on your own... you are far too special for that."

"But I am not on my own... I have you, my gallant knight. Anyway you still owe me a date, and I shall insist that you take me somewhere really special to make up for being snotty to me! " She smiled one of her gorgeous beaming smiles that always totally melted me whatever my mood, and gave me a tight hug and then firmly changed the subject. "Come on.... You can pay for your dinner by helping me in the garden for an hour or so ... I want your opinion about a couple of changes that I want to make."

We spend the next hour and a half pulling weeds and planting in several trays of annual border plants that Jack had brought up to the house that morning, and then did the rounds on the whole garden so that Maggie could outline her plans for the unfinished areas and I even managed to suggest a couple of ideas that met with her approval. We walked close together arm in arm as we so often did when we were together, laughing at silly remarks or jokes between sharing serious professional opinions. I was happy, any rend in the fabric of our relationship seemed to have been fully repaired and we were tight again.

It was getting dark when we finally called it a day and strolled back to the house. The sky had clouded up a bit and it was very warm and quite humid and sticky.

"Do you fancy a swim?" Maggie suggested and without waiting for an answer trotted around the corner of the house to the pool area. It certainly seemed a good idea and I ran after her catching up as we reach the changing rooms at the side of the pool. The pool and surrounding patio area had been designed by Maggie's first husband Robert De Vere and was at the east side of the house screened from the road and neighbouring properties by high thick laurel hedges. The whole area had a Mediterranean atmosphere emphasised by the large changing room come summer house which strongly resembled a small Spanish house with white stucco walls, red pan tile roof, and a covered sun porch. Years ago one of the twins had named it 'Casa de Playa', the name had stuck and now everybody just referred to it affectionately as 'The Casa'.

Maggie ducked inside and flicked the switch for the outside light which was pretty dim but threw a soft yellow glow across the black water of the pool. I heard her rustling around inside and then she came out onto the porch.