The Touch Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sod it... I had forgotten that the lockers are all locked up for the winter and the keys are in the house somewhere, there are some towels out, but the swimming costumes are all shut away."

"Oh well, never mind...."

"Don't be such a wimp!" Maggie laughed. "We are going to have our swim and if there are no bathing suits then we shall just skinny-dip ... we've done it before, you, me Gwen and the girls..." She was already pulling off her sweatshirt and pushing off her jeans and knickers.

"But, we were only about eight years old then...." I protested feebly. The prospect of bathing nude with Maggie did not embarrass me, but it made me a bit apprehensive and nervous as the thought of it was exciting me already.

Suddenly she was standing in front of me totally naked. Her figure was fantastic for a woman close to her 41st birthday, not the slim taut body of a girl but the very special firm roundness unique to the mature woman. I had seen her in various states of undress when I was a child but this was different, I wasn't a child any more and she was the woman that I desired more than any other in the world, and I was starting to get horny again.

Her breasts were not overly large and showed little sign of starting to sag, with small hard looking nipples surrounded by dark aureolas which were standing out proudly as she raised her arms above her head and twisted her hair back into the short pony tail that I loved so much and fastened it with a coloured band. Her waist was still quite narrow above rounded hips and buttocks and shapely legs with taut strong calf muscles and her stomach had that firm roundness that is so attractive on older women. A small patch of almost invisible, curly cream fluff screened her pussy.

"Chicken-liver!" she taunted, giggling, and then ran across to the pool and went into the water in a smooth shallow dive, her naked body a flash of creamy whiteness.

I tugged off my shorts and t-shirt and kicked off my deck shoes and was hesitating over my boxers when Maggie surfaced in the middle of the pool, still laughing.

"Come on, get in here, it's lovely!"

I finally discarded my boxers and ran in an ungainly rush to the edge of the pool almost belly flopping into the water in my haste to get beneath the surface before the erection which was seriously beginning to harden became noticeable. The sun had been on the pool all day and the water was not as cold as I had anticipated, unfortunately not cold enough to instantly kill my embarrassing hard-on.

Maggie was already doing energetic and powerful lengths up and down the pool, and I followed suit trying to keep invisible, a little to the side and behind her. I soon discovered that nude swimming with a hard-on does nothing to alleviate the situation, it just makes the swimming more difficult and so after a couple of lengths I stopped in the middle of the pool and put my feet down and just watched Maggie, her white buttocks and breasts occasionally breaking the surface as she switched from crawl to back-stroke. Simply being naked with her in the pool was causing my hormones to run riot and my prick felt like a huge water logged tree trunk.

Eventually she slowed and finally stopped close to me, panting from the exertion and laughing with the joy of the exercise. She stood in front of me the light from the changing room door giving her skin a milky glow. Her lovely breasts were buoyed up by the water, they seemed to be gently bouncing with the movement of the surface water but that was probably an optical illusion. The same type of illusion that made her waist look smaller and her hips wider and that small patch of fluffy public hair seem much darker than it was when I peered down at her through the water. I hoped that she was not looking at me in the same way, my erection felt enormous and I was convinced that it would be visible through the water even though the light was behind me.

She was laughing and seemed totally comfortable with our nakedness and oblivious to my state of arousal. Her hair had come loose from the band and she shook her head so that the wet tresses splayed out and sprinkled drops of water around her, splashing me and causing a mass of tiny ripples on the pool surface. Then unexpectedly she gave a skilful back-flip and disappeared into the black depths of the water, lunging up immediately in front of me a few seconds later giggling like a schoolgirl at the look of surprise on my face, bobbing up and down and then suddenly grasping my face in her hands and planting a long light kiss onto my lips.

She had taken my totally by surprise, it was not the kiss, that was almost chaste, it was everything else. In that few seconds I felt her breasts slithering wetly against my chest, the nipples hard little finger points, she was floating in the water her feet up off the bottom, and her belly suddenly slammed against mine trapping my already throbbing erection between us, I felt it surge and before I could push her away my hips jerked and I ejaculated hard against her stomach.

"Oh God!" I exclaimed. She was still smiling and her eyes were sparkling but they widened slightly. She knew! "Oh, Maggie, I am so sorry.... I am so, so sorry .....!"

She stopped me with a finger across my lips, but she did not move away in disgust or get angry. "I guess you were glad to see me," she laughed giving a quite passable Mae West impersonation, I grinned sheepishly. That was all that she ever said about the incident.

"We had better get dried off.... Then we can have a drink before you go home," she smiled and breast-stoked across to the ladder, her buttocks breaking the surface of the pool tantalisingly. I watched her climb out and walk to the 'Casa de Playa' her naked body lit on one side by the changing room light so that her wet skin seemed palest cream on the left and golden on the right. She must have known that I was watching her but she did not seem embarrassed or bothered in any way.

I followed her, glad that my hard-on had finally subsided and was standing on the patio brushing surplus water from my body with my hands when the light went out in the cabin and Maggie walked over wearing a heavy blue and green striped, towelling beach robe, a towel wrapped around her head like a turban and carrying another robe and towel which she tossed to me. I quickly patted myself a bit drier, slipped on the robe, collected my shorts, boxers and t-shirt and followed her into the house.

"I am going upstairs to shower..... alone!" she laughed, "You can use the lobby shower room and then pour us each a large drink."

I showered off the pool water and got dressed and then went through to the dining room and poured out two large measures of 10 year malt whisky from one of the crystal decanters and took them through to the drawing room, just as Maggie came down the stairs. She had changed into her pyjamas, they were pale lemon with light blue trim, a long t-shirt with matching shorts, and she looked really cute and desirable.

"Just the one drink and then you.. are.. OUT!" She laughed, "We both have a lot of work to do tomorrow and I for one need some sleep."

"Yeah, me too." My night shagging with Sharon, a hard day's labour and then more sexual tension with Maggie had taken its inevitable toll and I was beginning to feel ready for a good nights sleep.

Maggie walked me to the door, reached up and put her arms around my neck and gave me a soft kiss on the lips but withdrew before I could even try to respond, but remained pressed against me.

"You are not just my favourite nephew and my business partner...you are also my best friend... AND ... my Knight in Shining Armour, you know. That is a lot for one person to have to live up to, so we both need to make a few allowances sometimes, "she said quietly."

"I would like to be...."

"Don't say it, Jamie darling." She interrupted. Then chuckled deep in her throat, a soft sexy laugh, and ground her groin against mine seductively, "Just don't going wearing that thing out, we may have need of it some day." She pushed me gently away towards the van, "Now go.... Sleep tight and I will see you tomorrow." She blew me a kiss and then closed the door.

I leaned against the van and lit a cigarette and watched the hall lights go out and her bedroom light come on. Nothing was ever clean cut and easy with women, I thought, what the hell had she meant by that last remark....was it some sort of promise? In the end I didn't really care, everything between Maggie and I was good again, in fact it was better than just good... and the cute pony tail was back to stay.