The Touch Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The attic rooms were obviously beneath the eaves as the ceiling was slanted and there was single narrow horizontal window in the outside wall. The room was fitted on two walls with steel utility shelving and the whole of the centre space was occupied by stack plastic storage containers or cardboard boxes with a just a narrow walkway around.

"If I can find what we are looking for we can take the files into the other room to study them, there is a table and chairs." She was already scanning the handwritten labels on the spines of ring binders and box files. She stopped and looked back. "Would you like a cup of tea?" She asked. "There is a kettle in the other room, some mugs and some tea bags.... Only lemon tea I am afraid.... You can get water from the old bathroom at the end of the corridor."

"Lemon tea sounds good," I chuckled and went into the next room. It was slightly larger and again fitted out with cram packed steel shelves of files, boxes and books, several stacks of boxes and there was a small table with two old wooden dining chairs, a rug on the floor and a small kitchen unit and cupboard. I collected the ancient electric kettle and filled it in the bathroom and then found a couple of mugs and a box of Twinings, lemon and ginger tea bags. I had just finished pouring the boiling water over the tea bags when Anthea came through carrying three large box files, which she dumped on the table. She had a massive smile on her face which I thought made her look very attractive and by her joyful expression you would have thought she had discovered some rare archaeological treasure.

"This should be a good start... " she said and removed her thick cardigan and hung in on the back of one of the chairs, beneath it she was wearing a thin scooped neck beige top and even through the material I could see that the tiny padded bra she was wearing seemed to hang on her small breasts.

"The old Country Houses and Stately homes in the county are my special interest you know," she added enthusiastically, "most of the other members are keen on the earlier stuff, the bronze and iron ages, but I have always loved old houses, they are full of charm and elegance."

I stirred the tea, tossed the tea bags into a saucer and handed her one of the mugs.

"I feel privileged to have the help of an expert," I flattered smiling. "I really don't know what it is that I am looking for or where to start, so I shall let you guide me."

She visibly swelled with pride at the compliment and I got the feeling that maybe she didn't get very many, I guess that librarians are often just ignored most of the time and considered boring for the rest.

"OK, let's get started then," she said and sat down at the table and started going through one of the files. "What we have here are lists of the books that were catalogued from the Shelby House library along with notations that the team made when we were examining them.... I am pretty sure that amongst these files somewhere are photographs taken of the early accounts books for the house." She looked back over her shoulder at me, "Those daily accounts should show any payments that were made by the then owner, Colonel Josiah Shelby to the gardener and his labourers who laid out the garden."

"Yes, that makes sense, " I put in, do you have the original books or documents here?"

Oh, no," she replied, her finger continued running down the page in front of her and she didn't look up, "The originals are still at Shelby House and you would need to speak to Ms. Shelby about viewing them... although I guess you have already met her... I must say I didn't like her very much... no interest in that lovely old house at all," she paused, "Sorry I'm babbling... I get carried away sometimes."

The next hour or so seemed to fly past as she pulled documents out of the files, examined them and then held them up for me to see and explained what they were and their relevance. I sometimes sat opposite her across the table and just watched her during her periods of silence, I had become accustomed to her face, she was actually quite attractive, I liked her full on smile and the way that her eyes wrinkled at the sides when she laughed.

"Got it!" she suddenly exclaimed. "Here, look.... "

I moved around the table to stand behind her and look over her shoulder. The sheet of typed notes appeared to be the reproduction of a list of accounting entries dated May 1820 and I followed her finger to a single line which read very simply 'To Loudon the sum of 400 gns for land works.' The name Loudon stood out immediately; in the early 19th century the most famous gardener was John Claudius Loudon who led a return to geometric gardens after visiting Italy in 1819. The layout of Philippa's garden certainly suggested that Loudon could have been the designer and 400 guineas was a vast sum to pay for a lesser craftsman's work.

"This should be just the tip of the iceberg," Anthea enthused, "There are probably going to be lots of minor entries but they will take considerable research as they may be hidden amongst the daily accounts and may not have Loudon's name on them." She was bubbling over with enthusiasm and quite excited.

I was standing directly behind her looking over her shoulder leaning on the low back of her chair. A wispy strand of hair had come free from the pins and was trailing enticingly against her white neck, in the evening sunlight shining through the high window her hair had taken on a burnished bronze colouring.

Her excitement was infectious. Almost without thinking I used the tip of my finger to push the errant wisp back into the twist at the nape of her neck. She gave a tiny shudder as my finger touched her neck and took a small fast, almost inaudible, intake of breath, but said nothing and did not move away.

I gently tracked my finger tip down to the little indent at the point where her neck met her shoulder, her long neck, shoulders and the top of her spine exposed by the scoop neck of her top looked so soft and inviting and I leaned forward and pressed my lips lightly against that pale skin just where her hairline ended beneath the pinned up hair.

I was a little surprised when she didn't cry out in protest or pull away but instead her whole body shuddered and she left out a deep gasp and rolled her head. I moved my hands to her shoulders where they were exposed by the wide neck of her top and gently started to massage whilst my lips explored more of the back of her neck from the hairline down to her top vertebrae and then around to nuzzle into the side of her throat. I really don't remember whether or not I was consciously trying to use 'The Touch' to influence her. She was breathing very deeply and tipped her head backwards so that my lips could reach further onto her throat and I could lightly touch the underside of her jaw with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh God.... Oh God.... Ooooah... Ooooah..." she moaned softly and I felt her hands come up to rest lightly over mine on her neck, not pushing them away, more as if she was holding them there to prevent my releasing her.

I moved around so that I was beside her and could ease her round on the chair to half face me and leaned over and tipped her face towards mine with a finger beneath her chin.

Her eyes were closed and her wide mouth slightly open and I could see the pink tip of her tongue peeping from between her perfectly even white teeth. She was breathing in little short anticipatory pants, her chest rising and falling with each breath. More errant stands of hair had come loose and were hanging like wispy bronze fronds at the sides of her face.

"Oh please, yes... please kiss me... please." She murmured. Her eyes flickered half open beneath the oval spectacles, her deep blue eyes were moist and I noticed the beginnings of tiny tears in the corners.

Her mouth was soft and wet and surrendering and our first open mouthed kiss was gentle and long leaving both of us breathless and sighing into each other's mouths, our tongue tips just lightly touching. At some point she had put her hands each side of my face and I had thrust my fingers deep into her hair at the back of her head scattering pins and her tresses were now fallen around my fingers like an autumn coloured cascade of silky softness.

This was the last thing that I had expected or intended to happen when I left to meet Anthea earlier that evening. I remembered her as a nice lady who had helped me find research books for my college studies; I had always sought her out when I went to the library because she was helpful and pleasant to be with even if she was a rather dowdy ordinary little woman. Now we were panting into each other's faces with lust and I seriously wanted to possess her there and then; to satisfy the massive erection that was crowding the front of my jeans. An erection that she had brought on!

My nose had nudged her glasses during the kiss and they were askew on her face and laughing softly she reached up and removed them and placed them carefully on the table.

I wanted more of her and moved my palms beneath her elbows so that I could ease her up to stand against me, she must have kicked her shoes off at some time because she was even shorter than I remembered and her head was tilted right back so that she could look up into my face.

"Oh my God, Jamie," she breathed, "This is crazy.... I don't do this.... We shouldn't..."

My palms were laid flat on her neat round buttocks holding her against me my engorged prick pressed against her firm stomach. I moved my hands up to her waist and started to ease her away from me.

Her arms reached up and encircled my neck and she pressed her body back against mine, standing on tip-toes so that our faces were only a few inches apart.

"No, no .... I DO want this.... " she sighed, "Kiss me again... I want you to kiss me again!"

I moved my lips back to cover hers and this time our kiss was more demanding, urgent and full of pent up passion, our tongues thrusting and coiling around each other our open mouths sucking the breath from each other's lungs until we both totally breathless again and I had moved to planting small light kisses across every part of her face, lips, chin and cheeks. I buried my face into the crook of her neck and kissed that sensitive erogenous zone at the point where the throat joins the breast bone and then slowly drew the tip of my tongue up her throat and across her cheek so that I could gently nibble at the lobe of her ear and was rewarded with a deep moan of pleasure and lust; a wanting that matched my own.

I don't remember moving but suddenly we were both kneeling on the carpet facing each other our lips still touching, her knees either side of mine, Anthea's arms were locked around my neck and my hands were on her waist; I could feel the softness of her tiny breasts against my ribs and my trapped erection was lightly touching her stomach, enough that she must have been able to feel that hot, hard bulge, through her thin t-shirt.

I couldn't wait any longer to feel her against me, to feel her naked skin next to mine, and brought my hands to the hem of her top and lifted it slowly up, she raised her arms above her head and we stopped kissing only long enough for me to ease the garment over her head and drop it to the floor behind her. The remaining hair pins finally gave up the battle and her hair dropped in a bronze cascade; she shook her head and it flowed around her face like a coppery mist in the evening's glow.

She reached behind her back to release the plain white cotton bra and revealed her tiny breasts to me. They were not the flat round globes of a very young girl but were perfectly shaped, slightly elliptical, and pointy and had quite large aureolas, rose shaped and rose coloured, surrounding small firm looking dark pink nipples which stood out in contrast to her milky white skin. Her tits were so very tiny that they fascinated me; my mouth fastened on first one and then the other sucking and licking the nibbles into hard hot points. Anthea's head was thrown back, her mouth open and she was gasping and panting almost in time to the motions of my lips on her hard little nubbins.

"Oh Jamie that is so fantastic.... It is soooooo good!" She gasped, tugging at my t-shirt until it had joined hers on the floor and I could pull our naked bodies together. I really loved that special feeling of a woman's breasts against the skin of my chest, it is almost like a signature in flesh, every woman, and every pair of breasts feels different and special.

The sheer lust of the moment made both of us fumble and our words were becoming incoherent. There were nice, affectionate things that I wanted to say to this super girl but they just came out in a mumble and I guess it was the same for her as well but the meanings were not lost our bodies were singing a duet of passion and desire that needed no words.

Somehow she struggled to her feet and in a single swift movement pushed her skirt and panties over her hips and kicked them away. She was not wearing tights as I had thought originally but thick black self supporting stockings; she made to start rolling them down but I stopped her.

"No, leave them," I croaked hoarsely, "I like them..." She was standing naked before me except for those stockings, I put my hands on her hips and drew her to me pressing my lips against her firm rounded belly and then downwards nuzzling through the triangular soft bush of brownish fluff until my lips were level with her pussy and blew a long, hot breath onto and over her vagina, and very swiftly and gently touched the very tip of my tongue to her clit which was swollen and peeping between the lips. Her hips jerked against my face and she let out a sharp cry.

"Aaaaah! Oh My God!" Her hands found my head and I felt her sink her finger tips into my hair and hold my face against her crotch. I blew again and she let out a deep groan of pleasure and anticipation as I pulled her back down leaving a trail of damp kisses from her belly up to her chin.

Some way I had wriggled out of my jeans, shorts and socks as suddenly I was naked and we were laying together my body half over hers with my erection sandwiched between us. Her face was a glow of happiness her eyes sparkling, deep pools of sapphire fire and that magnificent bronze hair was crowning her head like the sun in splendour on a medieval religious tapestry.

She had thrown her head back again and I nuzzled into her throat drawing soft moans of pleasure from between her slightly parted lips. I touched her cheek tenderly with the tips of my fingers and then drew my hand down the length of her body, touching and gently squeezing her nipple and then brushing over her ribs and belly and exploring the deep softness of her pubic muff until I finally found her little clit rolling it lightly with my finger tip. She gasped again, as if with surprise, and her hips gave a little jerk but my fingers slipped easily into her slit which was hot and already soaked with her sex juices, I was surprised how quickly she had got to that level of sexual arousal. I moved my fingers gently caressing her pussy lips and rolling around her clit which was small even when engorged with desire and she responded by pushing her pelvis at my hand, forcing my fingers to move harder and faster over her butterball, her quiet moans and gasps becoming ever more intense and frequent. I felt her whole body stiffen momentarily and start to tremble, her legs making little jerking motions, her thigh rubbing against my hard prick and squeezing out little drops of pre-cum to smear her skin.

"Oh my God! I'm going to.... I'm going to...." She shrieked loudly. And she did. Her body jerked and spasmed as a huge orgasm rolled through her body and she clamped her hands over her mouth to stop herself screaming again. The quaking of her climax slowed and she reached up and pulled my face close to hers.

"Do it, please.... Please!" she whispered breathlessly.

She did not need to draw me a map, I was already far beyond the point of no return and eased myself above her gently pushing her thighs wide apart and lowered myself down guiding my rigid cock to her love portal and as gently as possible inserted the tip into the mouth of her vagina which was tight but moist from her orgasm and pushed forward, entering her an inch at a time until I was embedded inside her hot liquid tunnel as far as I could go. Each small thrust brought a deep gasp or pant from her in response but otherwise she made no sound or movement until I was fully inside her and then she groaned deeply, throwing her arms hard around my neck and thrusting her pelvis forward forcing me even deeper into her wet roiling love tube still quivering from her huge climax moments before.

She locked her legs firmly around mine and dragged my prick even more firmly into her as I started to thrust into her, long hard thrusts which increased in speed and force until we were slamming together madly each thrust raising her small body off the floor and then slamming it back down again. She was gasping and mumbling incoherently and I guess that I was as well; I felt her shudder beneath me and I guess that she had probably orgasmed again but then I reached my limit as well as her vagina swelled and rippled around my already over sensitised prick and I exploded like a water cannon pumping what in my imagination seemed to be gallons of semen into her. The carpet beneath us felt soaked but I guess that her juices had contributed towards that far more than mine.

We lay side by side on that attic floor for several silent minutes, my arm beneath her shoulders and my face buried deep into her hair, it smelled of apple blossom shampoo and felt sexy and silky across my face and throat.

"Do you have a cigarette?" she asked quietly. I dragged my jeans over found my packet of Dunhill, lit two and passed one to her and we sat up with our backs against a stack of cardboard boxes.

"I didn't know that you smoked." I said conversationally.

"I don't really... only when..." she burst into a short spasm of coughing as if to emphasise her point. It made me laugh and I reached up and got one of the empty mugs from the table to use as an ashtray, I suspected that we were not supposed to smoke in the archive rooms, and then quickly scrambled about the floor gathering up our discarded clothing.

I suddenly realised that she was crying, not just crying with sexual joy the way that Lauren did during our love making but genuinely weeping, tears pouring down her cheeks and dropping to roll down her tiny breasts and her face which just a few moments ago was aglow with happiness was sad, her cheeks rosy with emotion.

"Anthea.... what is the matter?" I asked softly. I pulled a clean handkerchief from my jeans and passed it to her. I seemed to be getting through handkerchiefs at a rate of knots just recently, I would soon need to buy some more.

She just shook her head miserably, splashing a couple of little tears in my direction and then fell against my shoulder, burying her face into my throat and sobbing deeply. I put my arm back around her shoulders and just held her to me; what ever the problems was it did not seem to be me that was the cause.

"I'm sorry," she sniffed after a couple of minutes, "It isn't to do with you Jamie, tonight was marvellous..." Her super smile almost broke through, "It is just that I should not have done this... there cannot be anything more between us.... It would be wrong.... I love somebody else."

"Oh right," I responded. I was actually relieved, it was the best of a number of reasons for her misery that had flashed through my selfish little mind, all to do with my getting backed into corner. "A boyfriend is it? Fiancé?"

"Yes.... I mean no... I mean... Oh God!" She broke into another flood of tears. "I can't tell you Jamie... I wish I could but I can't..." She sobbed.