The Touch Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My knight in shining armour riding to the rescue, again..." Maggie quipped. She stepped up close and kissed me lightly on the lips, her soft breasts pressing warmly and briefly against my chest, she was so close that our thighs brushed momentarily and erotically together.

I don't think that anybody who knew us ever took any notice of how Gwen, Maggie and I behaved with each other, as a family we had always been very 'touchy-feely', for all of us hugs and kisses and affectionate teasing was perfectly normal, I think it had something to do with Maggie and the twins losing Uncle Robert, and Dad never being there, we six clung to each other for affection and security. Never-the-less, I moved towards the door quickly, I really did not want to be going to meet Nikki already feeling aroused by Maggie.

I walked up the back lane and fetched the Range Rover from the garage and around to the front of the house, the VW Polo was not in the garage and I guessed that the twins had taken it into Salisbury. Nikki was waiting for me by the open front door. I had to admit that for a woman in her early fifties she looked very tasty. She was dressed in very skin tight blue stretch jeans with a wide decorative brown leather belt, a cream, chunky sweater with bat wing sleeves and short, expensive looking, soft calf designer ankle boots. Her entire outfit was very French, very classy and very fashionable. There was a large, tooled leather satchel style handbag slung over her shoulder and a beige leather overnight bag on the ground by her feet the discreet red and green flashes indicating that both were genuine Gucci. The strap of her handbag was pulled tight between her tits, in the morning light she appeared to have much more fulsome, very shapely, breasts than I had noticed the previous evening.

"Bonjour Jamie..." she greeted me as I stepped around the car to pick up her bag. She came close and gripped my upper arms and gave me a traditional continental double kiss to both cheeks, her Chanel No.5 was heavy and sensual, and I could feel her finger tips lightly squeezing at my arm muscles, I felt like a horse being checked over before a race.

She was only an inch or so shorter than me and our faces were about on a level, for a second her pale blue eyes seemed to bore into mine, and I thought of my faux pas the previous evening... perhaps Maggie was right, perhaps the description 'she-wolf' fitted Nikki better than bitch. I felt that her eyes held a hint of mockery and something else which made me feel slightly uncomfortable and very slightly aroused.

I was annoyed with myself and felt disloyal to Maggie and so tossed her case onto the back seat and then opened the passenger door for her but left her to climb into the high vehicle without my help.... It felt a bit ungallant and petty but I made the excuse to myself that I needed to lock the house before we left. I had always had my own keys to Maggie's house, the garage and both of her cars.

The drive across Salisbury to the railway station was not unpleasant; we filled it with inconsequential chit-chat, mostly about how different she found England now to when she last lived here. I discovered that she had only been to Salisbury and Maggie's house once before, at the time of Robert de Vere's funeral, but came over to London quite regularly to visit a friend.

Wednesday was market day and the traffic was quite heavy and we seemed to hit red every time we approached a set of traffic lights, so it was nearly half and hour before I finally pulled into the station approach car park.

I walked around to the passenger door and gave her my hand to help her down, it was a stupid point of etiquette really as I knew that the Bardin's had four wheeled drives on their farm and that Nikki regularly drove the tractor, she was fit and active and perfectly capable of getting in and out of a car by herself, but if nothing else Dad had at least drummed into me the way that a guy should behave around ladies. I picked up her case and walked with her into the ticket office, it seemed churlish not to.

"I have just missed a train and so there will not be another one until eleven-thirty..."she told me. Then smiled sweetly, "Waiting is so tedious, I do not suppose that you would consider driving me up to London...would you?"

I pretended to consider the idea for a moment and then shook my head firmly, "I really am sorry, Nikki... but... I do have work to do today...."

"Oh well never mind.... but you can keep me company until the train comes...can't you... we can go to the buffet room for a drink...." She had paid for her ticket and was already walking towards the café entrance, I still had her bag and so had no choice but to follow her. I glanced at my watch, there was almost an hour before the next train ... but I hadn't planned very much for that morning and I guess if it kept her sweet it was worth investing an hour of my time.

By the time that I had followed her into the buffet room she had already found a table and was sitting waiting.

"Oh shit!" I muttered quietly to myself. It was yet another rush of déjà vu... she had chosen to sit at the very same table that Gill and I had shared the day that we first met, in this same café, a couple of months back, when I was waiting for this very same 11:30 train to London to meet Gwen, the day that we became lovers.

"I shall have a glass of white wine.... something decent," she said as I slid her case under her chair out of the gangway. "and see if they have any pastries that look edible..." As always she came across slightly demanding but then the French really don't say 'please' as often as the English do... politeness is often more in the way things are said rather than the words used I always felt that sometimes it was more honest.

I returned to the table with a glass of Spanish white wine, all they had to offer, a coffee for me and a couple of pastries that advertised themselves as being 'Traditional English Bramble Apple Turnovers'. Nikki didn't complain about the quality of the wine and the pastries were really quite good.

The next hour actually passed quite quickly, she was good company, amusing and bright and I was surprised when she led the conversation around to talk about the garden centre... a subject I had been carefully avoiding after the previous evening's upsets. She appeared genuinely interested and very well-informed; but then, I recalled... she had been Robert de Vere's personal assistant and must have gathered a lot of knowledge about gardens and landscaping over those years.

"Lucinda and Lauren talk about you constantly," she told me. "They seem to believe that you are the best thing to have happened to horticulture since the Garden of Eden," she laughed, "Maggie too, they are very proud of both of you, you know."

I remembered the gist of Gwen's comments at the dinner table. "It all stems from Uncle Robert, really." I told her, and I guess it was true in a way. "He was Maggie's mentor and she is mine and so Mum was right when she said that we are carrying on his work.... but most of it is down to Maggie really, she is the real talent."

"I really do know that..." she said softly reaching across the table to place her hands on top of mine, she looked pleased with my comment, "and I know how loyal and how fond you are of your aunt..... " she took a sip of her wine... she was now on the third glass, "I do not believe that Maggie and I will ever be friends," she went on, "but we must not let it affect our relationships with Robert's children, the twins are now all that I have left of him... my only family."

"And they love you too," I told her as kindly as possible. I guess that whilst I would always support and protect Maggie, even in family disputes, maybe I was beginning to see Nikki in a slightly warmer light.... but I still found her a bit intimidating.

She continued to hold onto my hands, lightly but firmly enough that I would need to make an effort to pull them away. "I hope that your fondness for Maggie will not stop US from being friends...." She added, "Even good friends...perhaps?"

I felt her toe bump against my shin. She had obviously kicked off her shoes at some point, she didn't remove her foot and I did not pull my leg back; I felt her toes curl around my calf and gently and slowly rub up and down. Oh, fuck! I thought...she is playing footsie with me!

She was smiling seductively and I was desperately trying to avoid eye contact, I knew that she would spot immediately that she was starting to turn me on, it was what her intense gaze was searching for, that She-wolf gaze; it felt like a role reversal of Little Red Riding Hood. She had got my sympathy and confidence and now she was poised to gobble me up.

"Perhaps you would like to come over to Dijon for a few days later in the year," she invited, "we could spend some time riding together, get to know one another...."

"I don't know....I mean I think I have.... Well, I HAVE booked most of my holidays already, " I stumbled awkwardly. She was blatantly coming on to me but I didn't want to offend her, not if there was a chance of a back-lash against Maggie and I did actually like her, "but it is a really generous offer..."

Her she-wolf teeth were locked onto my throat and she was not going to let me escape that easily. "Do try.... If only for a few days.... We get on so well, you and I and I really love having company... I do get lonely when Andre is out working." There it was... the unspoken message hidden between the lines...Come to France and fuck me when my husband is out of the house!

I was saved by the gong. The station tannoy disgorged a loud 'ping-pong' followed by an almost unintelligible string of garble announcing the 11:30 train to Waterloo.

I quickly grabbed up her bag. "That is your train .... We had better hurry..." I urged moving towards the buffet room door and the platform.

I handed her the bag as she prepared to board the train and she kissed me goodbye, once on each cheek and then lightly brushed her lips across mine as if by accident. "I shall be returning to Maggie's place on Friday evening... you could pick me up from the station...I'll telephone when I have the time of the train...." She obviously intended maintaining the chase until she had brought down her quarry.

"Perhaps, but I am not sure what I am doing on Friday..." I replied limply.

She banged the carriage door and leaned out of the open window to wave as the train pulled away. At least I had a couple of days to come up with a plausible excuse for being somewhere else on Friday. I found myself stupidly humming the Disney children's rhyme, 'Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf' as I walked back to the car. I guess I was.

Emma had chosen not to have a large 18th birthday party but had requested that instead we had a intimate family dinner together, just the six of us and she would have a separate girl's night out clubbing with her friends on Friday. Gwen and I had agreed to split the bill for the evening between us and had booked a table at the Ship Inn at Burcombe. It had been Emma's choice, I had told her she could chose to go to any restaurant that she wanted; except for Stoby's Fish and Chip shop. She had picked the Ship Inn, it was a favourite with all of us, we used the restaurant often and were well known there.

The landlord had been happy to cordon off one end of the restaurant for our exclusive use and Maggie had driven over to Burcombe during the afternoon to dress the table with bouquets of flowers and put up birthday banners and balloons. Grace had secretly baked one of her special cream and fruit gateaux as a birthday cake which the landlord had agreed to keep out of sight until after the meal, and had added a couple of bottles of pink sparkling wine free of charge.

The evening went terrifically well and Emma was absolutely thrilled with everything. The landlord of the pub, his wife and the chef all excelled themselves to put on a really lovely meal, each individual order looking extra special and the landlord and staff made a great fuss of Emma and joined us when the cake was brought out to sing 'Happy Birthday' and give her a rousing cheer which was taken up by the entire clientele in the pub.

I was the sole man in a group of dazzling, beautiful women. Gwen had excelled herself making sure that Emma was the 'Belle of the Ball', her hair had been brushed until it gleamed, and her make-up was perfect, she looked every inch a sophisticated woman. She was wearing a plain black velour mini dress with a black lace half sleeve bodice, sheer black tights and black patent heeled shoes. I had never seen my sister look so adult and alluring, I was stunned and she knew it and she kept dragging my gaze back to her all evening by tiny little body language performances which were targeted at me and which I hoped that only I noticed.

As always Gwen and Maggie looked totally ravishing. Gwen was wearing a black satin figure hugging knee length dress with a feathery beaded bodice, a sequinned waist band and a deep slit in the rear of the skirt. It was new, I had spotted it in a boutique in Salisbury, it was very similar to one that we had looked at together at Selfridges and I couldn't resist buying it for her and had secretly given it to her that morning, in return she had put on those embroidered stockings which she had worn that same day and had been so instrumental in our becoming lovers. Maggie was dressed in pale blue, a simple, satin, figure hugging dress with an embroidered waist and a cowl neck. She had adorned her little pony tail with a bow of matching material.

Both of the twins had brought outfits home from France for the occasion and looked very stylish and continental. The young fashion in Paris that year was the Gypsy Girl look and both were wearing full, embroidered silk skirts, scarlet and silver for Lulu and blue and gold for Luci, with a wide black embroidered belt at the waist and a simple balloon sleeve white blouse, fishnet stockings and heeled shoes matching the skirts. They both looked terrific and sexy especially as their shirts were worn with the upper buttons fashionably unfastened to display a peek of their black lacy bras.

I was wearing my new grey pinstripe suit and one of the new shirts I had bought, a pale blue and pink and white stripe with a matching blue and pink club tie. I felt like the luckiest man alive surrounded by five beautiful women, the five women that I loved most in the world.

I had originally planned the table so that I would be seated with Maggie and Emma either side of me but by some device Luci and Lulu managed to change the seating arrangements so that I was sandwiched between them and contrived to embark on a covert tactile campaign beneath the table that left me horny as hell whilst they put on innocent expressions and probably puzzled everybody else as to why they were constantly giggling and I kept loosing the gist of the conversation.

After the meal we all settled around a couple of tables in the bar with our drinks and coffees happily talking and laughing.

"It's so warm in here.... I'm going outside for a cigarette." Lucinda announced to the group and grabbed my hand, "Come on Jimbo, you can keep me company." In fact the room had become quite fuggy with the crush of customers at the bar, the bitter-sweet pub smell of draft beer, cigarette and pipe smoke. We went out onto the car park and Luci immediately grasped my hand and pulled me around the corner of the building and pushed me into a shallow alcove in the wall, out of sight of the car park or the pub windows leaning against me her arms wrapped around my neck.

The twins had been teasing me to distraction all evening at dinner running their fingers up and down the inside of my thighs out of sight beneath the table until my prick was swollen against my trouser leg and then gently stroking it with a finger; instinctively knowing when to stop before I erupted then allowing me to subside before starting again.

I had been horny and aroused so many times during the past couple of hours that as soon as her body pressed against mine my prick hardened into a pulsing solid erection and I lowered my hands to her rounded buttocks to pull her against me my throbbing boner pushing hard against her belly.

"Kiss me, Jimbo...quickly..." she panted and leaned in to offer her lips to me. I held her tightly against me and pressed my lips against hers. They were firm and warm, I could taste the fruity sweetness of her lipstick and then the moistness of our tongues as they met, the tips mingling, hers pushing frantically past mine the tip racing around my mouth flicking and touching my teeth and the inside of my cheeks like a darting eel. We finally broke away both panting for breath and I could feel my erection throbbing against her soft yielding belly and I know that she could feel it too as she pushed herself harder against it with little wriggling motions which brought me almost to the point of climax.

I eased her away gently before I lost bodily control, I desperately wanted to go on, but shagging her out there in the car park was just not on and the Range Rover was in full view of the front of the pub.

"Welcome home Luci," I laughed. It had been Lulu who had met me the night before but Luci and I hadn't really been able to exchange more than a few private words together since she got home and had never been alone. I think that Luci had always accepted that Lauren and I had a special closeness and I had noticed that she was usually willing to give us a bit of space together. They were both fantastically sexy but I think that Lauren's sexual needs were just a little bit more urgent.

"Give me a cigarette," she smiled, "We cannot be out here too long.....Lulu will cover for us but the others may wonder what we are up to." I lit two cigarettes and passed her one and we both stood there for a few seconds just drawing in the calming smoke.

"What-ever you have planned for tomorrow evening..... cancel it!" She said urgently. "It is the only chance that Lulu, me and you will have to be alone together... "

I had been puzzling on how I could make some time with the twins all day. "How? Where?" I asked. They had obviously got something worked out already.

"At home .... After 6.30... Mummy and Auntie Gwen are going to their Soroptimist Club at Marlborough and won't be home until well after 11, and I know that Emma is going to the stables to see Janice... so everybody will be out of the way for a few hours."

When I didn't immediately respond she put on a little pout, not as groin warming as Lulu's pout, but she backed it up by placing her hand firmly over my prick. "OK.... Yeah.... Great!" I answered.

"You don't have a choice... it's an order," she purred, her hand moving slowly up and down the length of my now rigid prick. "You had better fill up with rare steak or oysters," she giggled. "We won't have much time and we both intend to make the most of it...of YOU!"

I gave her a mock salute, "Privates on Parade, eh?" I chortled. I was young and virile and could shag all night in those days and I had been looking forward to my cousins coming home for months.

We ground out our cigarettes and strolled back into the pub, snatching a final wet kiss before opening the door. Everybody was laughing loudly at something that had been said and I don't think that anyone except Lauren really noticed that we had been gone.

I had been elected as chauffeur for the evening; had driven us all out to the pub in Maggie's Range Rover, so had only taken one alcoholic drink for the birthday toast, and would be driving us all home as well. It was well after midnight by the time that I dropped Maggie and the twins off, and got home with Emma and Gwen and unloaded the bags of birthday decorations, flowers and Emma's birthday presents that had been given to her that evening by Maggie and the girls.