The Touch Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline was having none of it, "Piss off Giles!" she snapped, "You are not staying here again... I told you that last time... And you are certainly NOT borrowing my fucking car! Not even if you were sober!"

"So what the fuck AM I supposed to do?" Giles repeated, he had obviously been drinking far more than most of the other guests at the party who had all remained remarkably sober.

"Get a cab into Salisbury and get a room somewhere.,... Or, take a train back to town... I don't care...just go away, Giles!"

"Can't get a train...it's too late!" he wailed.

"Actually it is not." I interjected. "There is a last train to London at 1:05 am from Salisbury Station...if that helps?"

He rounded on me, seeing me for the first time, "Who the fucking hell are you? Oh yes, you are that bloody gardener chap, aren't you... Well piss off and mind your own fucking business...!"

"Giles, just stop it and go...!" Caroline snapped at him.

"Do you want me to put him out on the street?" I offered. Even if he had been sober, I could and I would.

We were saved from the decision by Sofia who came up behind me and announced. "There is a taxi here... I telephone him from the house for you Mr. Singer... He will take you to the train or back to London..." Obviously this argument had been going on for some time or was a situation that Sofia was accustomed to dealing with.

For a moment I thought that Giles was going to get angry and violent and braced myself to give him a slap if necessary, but after glowering at all three of us he spun on his heel and stormed off down the garden towards the road. "Fuck the lot of you... fucking selfish arseholes..." He shouted over his shoulder. I guessed that Caroline would have some apologies to make to her neighbours in the morning. I heard his shoes crunching on the shingle of the drive and then a cab door slam and then silence.

"Who the hell is that prick?" I heard myself saying.

"That is Giles Singer...my half brother!" Caroline elucidated without the slightest trace of anger at my disparaging remark. "My mother married my father when Giles was a baby after her first husband died... He is two years older than me. We have never really got on... You are right... He is a prick..." I guess that she felt that I was owed an explanation. "Last time he stayed here he drank a whole bottle of my malt whisky and then threw-up all over my living room... I had to replace the complete fucking carpet!"

"Will he be OK?" I asked as we walked back to the house.

"I am passed caring..." Caroline replied, "He is nothing but a waste of space, I have spent my working life bailing him out of money troubles. I fixed him up with a job at Rathbones as a junior broker but how long he will be able to hold onto it I haven't the faintest idea...he is just a total dick head."

"Coffee has been made" Sofia announced indicating that we should return to the house.

"I am going to change my clothes..." Caroline said and started to walk quickly towards the French doors into the house. She looked great to me already. She was wearing a glittery gold cocktail dress that looked as if it had been sprayed onto her luscious body but only barely covered her arse and provided the voyeur with brief glimpses of matching gold silk knickers. As usual her make-up was perfect and her bottle blonde hair had been brushed until it was a golden cascade around her shoulders.

In contrast Sofia was dressed in a knee length, severely plain black jersey sheath dress which complimented her figure. Her dark hair was twisted up into a modern low beehive with a carved ebony comb pushed into the back. She was totally devoid of any jewellery and as before her make-up consisted of no more than a hint of eye shadow and a pale red lipstick, but her perfume was heady and definitely top end although I could not identify it as one that I had encountered before. Sofia was a bit of an enigma; she claimed to be without funds but her clothes were all expensive as was her make-up and perfume.

She accompanied me as I voluntarily did a tour of the rear and front gardens making sure that everything was secure and tidying up the odd piece of litter left by the caterers. All the guest car had departed and the double garage was open with Caroline's bright yellow Lotus Elan parked next to her black BMW; I guessed the Sofia would be using one of them to drive back to London.

Sofia had put a coffee pot and three cups, plus a whisky decanter and two crystal tumblers on a low table inside the French windows where Caroline and I had sat before and we had hardly sat down and poured the coffee when Caroline joined us. She had changed and was wearing the same mid-thigh length kimono style robe, of yellow and peacock blue silk that I had seen her in previously, and she was bare footed. I remember thinking before that for an almost chubby girl she had small pretty feet. She twisted around in her chair so that her legs were tucked up, revealing the whole length of her smooth thighs where her robe had ridden up almost to her buttocks and exposed the faintest glimpse of gold silk panties when she moved. Her elbows were resting on the arm of the chair and she leaned over towards me exposing her deep cleavage and emphasising her heavy breasts. Caroline had always been a somewhat flamboyant with her body language but I had already seen far more of her luscious body than a flash of thigh or tit under a dressing gown and I think her movements were natural rather than intentionally provocative.

"Thank you for staying, Jamie," she said smiling, running her hand lightly down my sleeve. "I really do want to have a look at the plans you brought for the roof garden... I am far too awake to go to bed yet... You are not tired are you?"

I genuinely wasn't and I really did want to go over the garden designs with her as soon as possible. Basically, Caroline and I were both alike; work-a-holics who tended to prioritise work above everything else. "Sure...that sounds good to me..."

Sofia drained her coffee cup, "If you do not need me again, Caroline," She said, "I will now leave for London."

"I hope that I am not pushing you out..." I asked.

"No, no. I work at a hospital part time and it is my duty to be there tomorrow..." She explained. I remembered her telling me that she had been a trained pharmacist in Poland but needed to re-qualify to work in Britain... Caroline had befriended her and was helping with her school fees.

I got up and followed her to the front door and carried her overnight bag out to the BMW. "It is a pity you do not want to ride with me tonight," she smiled, then leaned forward and gave me a chased kiss on the cheek. "You are a nice man... It would be fun to break my promise and play with you for a while...Yes?"

"Play?, Oh yes..." I suddenly caught her drift and oddly felt slightly embarrassed. "What promise?"

"Ha-ha," she laughed, "Caroline she make me promise her that I would not er... Shag you... when I told her I thought you were er... pretty...no er... handsome and... er... sexy!"

"What tonight?"

"No... after you came to visit her flat..."

I felt a bit like a body slave at a Roman market who had been haggled over by potential buyers and started to get annoyed but Sofia's totally honest and innocent admission delivered in her soft Polish accent was in fact incredibly sexy in itself and I began to wonder about what I might be missing out on.

She laughed again... "Do not be angered with her..." She requested, "It is her way... She must always be first...yes?"

"Will I see you when I come up to London to start work on the roof garden?"

"Oh yes... I think that is very certain..." She pledged and I thought that I read something of a promise into that remark. She started the car and pulled out of the drive and I watched the tail lights of the BMW disappear around the corner before returning to Caroline.

We did actually get a lot of work done that evening... by 3 am we had consumed another pot of coffee and half the decanter of Glen Grant 1966 whisky but had re-worked my original designs for the roof garden to incorporate some of the new ideas that her party that night had provoked and some additional requirements that she had come up with.

"Christ Caroline, have you got any idea how mush this is going to cost?" I asked her. My original estimate had been high but with the new changes and some necessary structural reinforcements to the rooftop the cost was rocketing into the high six figures. "Perhaps you need to take tomorrow to think it over again...?"

"Absolutely not... I want to go ahead with it..." She emphasised "You should know by now Jamie that money is not an issue with me..." We had both had a fair amount to drink and had ended up with the plans spread out on the floor and both of us laying on our stomachs nest to them, but I think that Caroline had not intended to let slip her next remark. "...besides, Uncle Kenneth has said that he will underwrite any additional costs, providing you are doing the designs..." She stopped abruptly.

"Uncle Kenneth... You mean SIR Kenneth... The Baron Westlake...?

It was the first time that I had ever seen Caroline put on the spot and floundering. "Well...er... he is not really my uncle... He was my dad's commanding officer in the army... I have known him all my life... he was my mentor when I went into banking..."

"Why should he pay for your roof garden...?" I asked. "Sorry that is none of my business..." I added quickly.

She paused and seemed to make a decision, "But it is...I think..." She rolled onto one elbow so that she was facing me. "It was Uncle Kenneth that suggested I had the party tonight so that he could meet you..."

"For God's sake...why?"

"Jamie, I really don't know. When he found out that you and your aunt were involved in doing my garden and that I had asked you to look at the roof garden he suddenly took an interest... something to do with favours owed to old friends, I think..." She suddenly seemed far more vulnerable than usual. "Please don't tell him that I told you..."

"OK Caroline, I won't... but I doubt if I shall see him again."

"Oh, I think you will Jamie."

I decided to let it drop for now. I was getting too tired to really take it in.

"It's gone three o'clock, Caroline, I had better call a cab and go home," I said gathering up the plans and pushing them back into my brief case.

"That's silly at this time of the morning... stay here... you can use the spare room as Sofia has left." She smiled, "She will have made up the bed, but if she hasn't I guess you won't mind using her warm sheets...?"

"Hm-m-m-m"

"it is not a first Jamie, you've stayed before..." She rolled closer to me her kimono gaping open to expose her matching gold silk bra and knickers and giving a view of her deep cleavage and the plump V of her Mound of Venus. She thrust her face close to mine and our lips touched. Her mouth was open and warm and inviting and her tongue firm and probing, thrusting it's way into my mouth. I couldn't help but respond and snaked my arm around her waist to pull her closer. She wriggled away and got up off the floor, "Come on...you know the way..." She said enticingly. I scrambled up and followed her.

At the top of the stairs was a square landing, with doors leading to the large master bedroom and the bathroom and a narrow flight of stairs that I led to a loft conversion guest room. I remembered the night that I had carried her, totally rat-arsed, up those stairs and put her to bed in her large cream coloured bed after undressing her and getting her into her negligee. She had insisted that I spent the night in her bed although all we did was sleep. I had never been able to decide if that night was a narrow escape or a missed opportunity.

I reached out and slipped my hands around her waist. Her flesh was smooth and cool as silk beneath the kimono and my fingertips found the elasticated top of the gold panties and started to ease them away from her body.

"Oh no you don't..." her hands covered mine and stopped their progress. "I have decided NOT to fuck you just yet... I think for now we should just remain very special friends..." She nodded towards the loft staircase, "You are sleeping up there...remember?"

I was definitely disappointed, she had provoked a hard-on with her teasing and I anticipated that when she asked me to stay it would include sex this time. "So do we ever move from 'special friends' to 'friends with benefits'?" I asked, perhaps a little petulantly. Caroline had been teasing me for weeks now and I had allowed her to do so, partly because it was fun and partly because of my rule about not mixing sex and business. Right now I was feeling...stuff the rule... if she put it on offer I was taking it.

"Jamie... You are a great guy and I value our business association and our friendship... but I don't feel that I am ready to sleep with you yet..."

"OK," I smiled. I couldn't stay annoyed with her for long, I genuinely liked her and valued our developing amity. "I guess that it will be a lonely night in Sofia's bed... perhaps her perfume is still on her sheets..." I joked. Two can play the tease game.

"I guess that you do deserve something to make you remember me in your dreams," she purred close to my ear. Her lips lightly brushed mine and I tasted the sweet erotic perfume of her expensive lipstick and felt her fingers plucking at the buttons of my shirt. As she tugged my shirt open to expose my breast she lowered her head and began to plant small kisses each a couple of inches apart down my chest and over my stomach whilst her long painted finger nails gently scratched invisible tracks over my ribs and across my belly. She started to slide down me until she was kneeling between my feet her hands tugging at my belt and then slowly drawing down the fly zip of my trousers then drawing them away to expose my rigid prick standing stiffly erect between us the tip level with her face.

Her hand curled softly but firmly around my shaft and she touched the tip of the glans with one finger. "You have a nice cock," she murmured and leaned forward and daintily kissed the tip, a fluttery butterfly kiss the tip of her tongue just grazing the eye of the snake, whispery soft but enough to make me gasp.

"Oh shit, Caroline...!"

"Sh-h-h-h-h-h... " She hissed

Her hand curled softly encircled my prick and she started to work it up and down the length, each stroke collected the glistening drops of pre-cum that were forming at the eye of my glans with the palm of her hand and used them to moisten my prick allowing her hand to caress without friction. Each firm stoke of her hand brought heightened sensation until my prick began to jerk and pulse and I felt my hips start to thrust involuntarily in anticipation of release.

"Caroline...I'm going to...!" I tried to warn her but it just came out in a strangled croak my throat hoarse with the ecstasy her hand was producing.

Her hand movement changed became slightly more urgent lightly squeezing as she reached that sensitive ring just below the tip, causing the glans to swell and pulse, then would move down again until her hand reached the root. She wanted me to blow and there was nothing that I could do to stop her... Even if I had wanted to.

My loins jerked as I felt the hot wetness of her mouth closing over my prick, at first just taking the glans into her mouth her tongue caressing and rolling over my most sensitive part. My knees felt weak as I felt the moist heat of her mouth closing over my prick, her tongue pressing against the underside of my prick as her head started to move up and down, each downward motion taking my erection deeper into her mouth.

"Oh, God...that's fantastic!" I groaned, my hands were resting gently on the top of her head, her long soft hair brushing against my thighs, and I gently thrust my prick forward until I could feel that most of my length was inside that hot cavern and I could feel her tongue moving, the tip caressing the sensitive vein on the underside of my tool and then flicking at the glans each flick causing me to twitch slightly and drive me closer to release.

Caroline bobbed her head faster, she was making little sucking noises and breathing heavily and was grasping the base of my prick with one hand as her hot wet mouth moved up and down the shaft the tip of her tongue caressing the sensitive glans which she sucked really hard at the apex of each upward movement of her mouth her other hand cupped my balls gently giving the now over sensitive jewels a slight squeeze each time her tongue flicked the cap of my penis.

My palms of my hands were resting gently on the crown of her head, fingers buried in that mass of soft blonde hair; I was galloping toward eruption and gently thrust my tool forward until I could feel the constriction of the cap touching her throat. She reciprocated by pushing her face harder down onto my throbbing erection until I could feel the hot breath from her nose warming the soft tangle of pubic hair at the base of my tool and her teeth lightly biting into the swollen thickness.

I felt my prick starting to throb with the need to release. "Aaaah! I think that I am going to..." I gasped. I really did not know if she wanted me to jizz bomb in her mouth or not, but I had reached the point of no return and was beyond caring, she was giving me the most fantastic head ever and I could not have stopped then for anything.

She must have anticipated my moment of release as suddenly her fist closed tight around the base of my prick constricting the flow of semen from my balls and she swiftly withdrew her mouth tossing her head to throw her mane of silky hair back over her shoulders. I instant that she slackened her grip I erupted, a thick explosion of cum bursting forth and rocketing towards the ceiling. A couple of large drops splashed onto her cheek and I felt a rain of warmth hit my bare chest even as my second load spurted to be caught deftly by her cupped hands which had moved to cover the firing end of my dick and were gently squeezing the last drops of man juice from my softening tool. My ejaculation had been so hard that my erection was almost instantly fading.

"Jeez, Caroline..." I stuttered. I looked down at her face which was tilted upward towards me. She had a wry smile on her lips but to my total amazement her lipstick appeared to be intact although I could detect a faint pink stain around the base of my dick and across my dark pubic bush. Her cheeks were flushed pink and her normally perfectly brushed hair was mussed where my finger had gripped the top of her head.

"Good, huh!" She teased, her voice the soft throaty purr of the predatory female of the species. I guess she had stalked me, caught me and eaten me, but I was not complaining. Her tongue flicked out and touched the spot of my cum sticking to her face. "Hm-m-m-m-m..." she purred, "You not only have a good looking dick... But you taste good as well!"

She got up from her knees and planted a lingering kiss on my lips, "I am going to clean up and then go to bed," she announced turning towards the bathroom door. She turned and dragged her fingertip down my bare chest through the stickiness of the drying jizz, "You can use the shower AFTER me... then go to your own bed UPSTAIRS... " She gave me another tiny brief kiss on the lips. "I am sleeping alone tonight, Jamie... I don't think we could share the same bed without things getting complicated..."

"Caroline...I didn't..." I started but she placed a long painted finger nail against my lips silencing me.

"Jamie, I like you a lot but we will just stay 'very special friends' tonight, OK... " She gave me one of her big radiant smiles. "I will understand if you want to leave early in the morning... But if you stay then you can bring me coffee at ten o'clock...just don't fucking wake me before then...OK!" She turned and went into the bathroom shedding her robe so that I got a brief glimpse of her sumptuous naked body before she closed the door.