The Touch Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed my hand down between us over her small, round, quivering belly to her parted thighs, caressing the sensitive inside flesh with the tips of my fingers and then drawing them up to her soft open pussy poised over my waiting erection.

"I've already made it all wet and ready for you...see..." She whispered. I guess that she had been finger fucking herself before coming to my room... No wonder she was all worked up...

Her hips were making little jerking motions as I guided the tip of my prick between her pussy lips and then suddenly the glans was entering her vagina. She was tight, so very tight, I could still hardly believe that I had been her first lover, that I had taken her virginity only ten days ago. My prick felt engorged and enormous and I did not want to hurt her, I paused with my tool embedded in the entrance to her young love tunnel.

"NO! NO!" she moaned quietly, "Don't stop, just do it... Put it in... FUCK ME... please!" Her warm breath in my ear made my entire body tingle.

I thrust forward at the same instant that she pushed her hips down to impale herself onto me and my prick rammed deep into her, causing both of us to gasp in surprise at the sudden rush of sensation. We both knew, had always known, that a single thrust was not going to suffice. For several long minutes were lay locked together and unmoving my prick rammed deep into her held in a tight hot velvet vice both of us afraid to move as to do so would trigger the need to pound each other to the pinnacle of sensation and pleasurable release.

"Oh shit, Jay," she gasped in my ear, "I want to cum... make me cum... please!"

I began to thrust upwards into her, slowly at first and then harder as her body responded and she rammed herself down onto me each downwards thrust driving my prick as far into her love tunnel as it would go until the tip was throbbing with the need to release. This was not going to be a long drawn out fuck... It was going to be urgent and quick. I was just thankful that my bed did not creak or groan.

My little sister may not have been experienced with sex but she was certainly learning fast. I felt her tense as her own climax approached and I tugged her down on top of me smothering her outcry with my lips so that we were half kissing half groaning into each other's mouths.

"Aaaaaaah!" We both moaned in unison as I ejaculated deep inside her in a pulsing surge which seemed to go on forever my thrusting became slower as hers increased in speed and force as she impaled herself frantically onto me the violence of her fucking keeping my spent prick hard and erect and the moisture from our love juices making soft squishing sounds. Then suddenly her entire body was quivering and her love tube began to pulse and ripple as she made it to her own orgasm, her vagina squeezing the last drops of hot jizz from my swollen and throbbing glans.

I hugged her tightly to me as she slumped limply across my body and pressed my finger against her lips to stop her from crying out or making any loud sound.

"Oh bloody hell, Jay!" she gasped. "That was just the best... I just love being fucked by you, big brother!"

"I'm not sure who was fucking who..." I gasped.

"It's called sisterly love..." She responded. "I'm your sister...what's yours is mine and I can take it when I please..." I didn't quite follow the female logic of that but I didn't really care, I could really get use to women having their way with me.

I kissed her gently on the lips but quickly withdrew as she started to respond. "We need to stop now, Ems," I whispered, "You need to go back to your own room... we will talk tomorrow, OK?"

"Yes, I know... we shouldn't have done it...not with Mum in the house... But it was a great fuck...wasn't it?" She slid out of my bed without another word and tip-toed to the door, and I laid quietly and listened for any sounds that she had been detected. The bathroom door clicked and was followed by the noise of the can flushing... I guess that was as good a cover as any if she had been heard moving about.

I got up and discarded my now damp sleeping shorts, found a clean pair and then sat in my chair and smoked a cigarette and popped open a can of Fanta. I would need to be very careful with my mercurial sister, she was impulsive and unpredictable, but was an incredible shag.

12