The Touch Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, great!" I enthused, "that sounds really good." I couldn't think of anything better than spending some extra time with Maggie and Gwen either separately or together.

I glanced at my watch, it was nearly ten o'clock and I noticed that the staff were starting to lay up the vacant tables for the next day's lunches. "I guess we had better pay up and be on our way.." I suggested and waved Gussie over to the table and gave her my credit card. She brought the foil back for me to sign with the receipted bill.

"I hope that you both enjoyed your meals," she asked then turned to Maggie, "I has been nice meeting you.... My brother is cleaning up in the kitchens right now, but he says that he will call in to the produce shop soon and set up an account... and we will think over your suggestion for brightening up the gardens and smartening up the patio area...."

"The food was excellent," I told her, "Just let me know if you want an estimate for the outside work."

"I tell you what...." Maggie said. "I will send over some floral baskets to hang outside the restaurant.... Free of charge... as a good luck gesture for your opening...."

"Oh that is so kind of you.... Mrs. De Vere..." Gussie replied.

"Maggie...call me Maggie...." She smiled at Gussie and kicked my shin under the table, "It you decide to have the gardens done it will probably be ME that comes over to do the work.... Not Jamie."

We strolled back to the car arm in arm and stood for a few minutes leaning on the dry stone wall of the car park and enjoyed a cigarette in the fresh air.

"What now?" I asked. "Do you want to go for a nightcap somewhere?"

"I don't think so.... Dinner was very nice...thank you.... We have not had an evening out together for ages....you are welcome to come back to mine for a drink... but only one mind and then off home to your own bed...."

"No, better not..." I replied. I would dearly love to go back to Maggie's place, but if I did then I wouldn't want to leave. "Drop me home, Emma has been on her own all week so the house is probably a tip and Mum gets back tomorrow so half an hour's clearing up is probably in order before I turn in."

She pulled up outside our garden gate and we sat in the car for a few minutes in silence just sharing a single cigarette between us. "If you are meeting 'Fearsome Philippa' for dinner at The Old Rectory tomorrow night I think you should take my Range Rover.... Is she decides to dress up for the occasion the company Landrover might be a bit grubby..." I immediately thought of Gill's comment about army vehicles as we were parting and it brought a lump to my throat again.

"Yes, good thought Maggie.....thanks.... as long as you are not going to need it..." I had already decided that I would not take Vera to meet with Philippa...in the strange mood that she had been in recently she might think that I was being pushy. We had fucked a couple of times but it had been very impromptu and I was afraid that she might view the caravanette as bringing a bed to a date.

"I have the VW Polo and besides... it is Friday tomorrow so I will probably go out somewhere with your mother and use her car...." She chuckled mischievously, "Just don't get my car torn up... make her take her spurs off....!"

"Just what is it with Philippa and this thing about spurs and whips?" I knew that she was just winding me up, nobody knew about my intimate experiences with Philippa Shelby.

"Just hope you never find out, my lad!" She laughed and then leaned over and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. That kiss lasted just a couple of seconds longer than it should have and she made no attempt to pull away when I curled my hand around the back of her neck to pull her closer. When she did draw back, far too soon for my liking..... we were both just a little bit breathless and I had noticed that her eyes had been closed..... she had never closed her eyes before when she had given me one of those slightly too intimate kisses. "Go on now.... Sod off to your bed..." she smiled and pushed me towards the passenger door.

I stood in the road and watched her tail lights fade and disappear around the corner then turned and walked into the drive. All the windows at the front of the house were in darkness so I guessed that either Emma was not home or had already gone to bed, sometimes she did stay over at Janice's flat at the stables. The garage was closed up but I did not bother to look to see if her car was inside, instead I walked around the house and down to the bottom of the garden and sat down on one of the upturned sections of tree trunk that we used as small seats and lit a cigarette, I felt slightly weary from a day's hard labour and the bottle of wine.

I guess that I must have been sitting there half asleep for a good half an hour when suddenly something cannoned into me from behind driving me onto the grass face down and strong limbs fastened onto my shoulders and around my waist and I felt hot breath on my neck by my jugular. My sleepy befuddled mind conjured up visions of being attacked by an escaped panther or even a werewolf, in my mind's eye I saw myself torn apart and scattered over the lawn for Gwen to find when she returned tomorrow....and then.....the giggling began.....

I struggled to get up and rolled over onto my back shaking my attacker loose.... "What the fuck! EMMA! What are you doing....."

My sister was sitting on the grass beside me wearing nothing but the long black tee shirt that she slept in, her hair awry and cascading over her shoulders, eyes sparkling and laughing like a drain.

"Got you, Jay! Got you! GOT YOU!" She chortled like she had as a child when she won a round of hide-and-seek.

I still felt a bit moody and couldn't decide whether I wanted to join in her glee or be angry with her. In the end I made a half hearted lunge for her, missed and struck my knee on a small stone....it hurt like hell.... Now I was genuinely angry! Emma took one look at my face and started to scramble away from me on all fours, her naked little arse poking up from beneath her tee-shirt.

"You stay away from me, Jay...... Don't you come near me!" She shrieked.

I caught up to her and lashed out...hard, my palm connected with her buttock with a loud slap.

"O-o-o-w-w-w!" She squealed, "Shit Jay...that stung!"

"Not half as much as the next one will...." I threatened.

"Oh no, Jay! Don't you dare....!" She wailed and scrambled to her feet and took off down the garden clambering through the bushes and disappearing into 'The Dell'. I got to my feet and chased after her.

At the bottom of our garden was an area that we had always called 'The Dell', a sunken bowl on the edge of the neighbouring woodland which had probably been an ancient chalk or gravel pit in medieval times but had since grown over with scrub and trees. It was part of our property but nothing had ever been done with it except that once a year I cleared out the worst of the scrub and we would have a bonfire and barbeque down there one summer evening. As children Emma and I had played there, our own private woodland glade and we would sometimes pitch a tent and sit up all night watching for badgers and foxes.

As I reached the rim of the hollow Emma was making her way across the floor of the bowl, hopping from foot to foot as her naked feet found every pebble and twig in the sparse grass. The dell was well lit by the light from the nearly full moon which gave the trees and grass an ethereal silvery sheen. My shoes gave me the advantage and I raced down the slope at her startling her into flight again and for a few minutes I chased her round the stacked up branches and twigs of this year's bonfire. She managed to evade getting caught mainly because she was nimbler than me and I knew that in the end she had nowhere to go.

"You just stay away from me, Jamie Riley...." She panted, "Don't you dare lay a hand on me...... I'll tell Mum if you do... I swear it!"

I skidded to a stop and stood with my fists on my hips. "Just give up Ems, you know that I am going to get you in the end..."

"Sod you... Jay!" she spat and bolted for the steep slope, heading back to the house slipping in the soft deep leaf mulch.

I leapt after her easily catching up on the slope and grabbed her ankle with a flying rugby tackle, bringing her down so that we both toppled in a thrashing heap and tumbled back to the bottom of the hollow. I rolled and twisted her across me so that she lay face down over my legs. Her tee-shirt had ridden up to her arm pits exposing her rounded buttocks and I delivered a sound slap and she let out a loud yelp, the sound echoing through the glade and causing a roosting pheasant to take flight somewhere across the way. With all the fuss that she was making I was just glad that we had no near neighbours who might call in an assault or rape report to the police. At best that would be bloody embarrassing to try and explain to Gwen, why I had been spanking my half naked sister in the woods late at night.

"Oh shit, Jay...." She shrieked "That bloody stings....! I shall have bruises tomorrow..." She struggled and thrashed on my lap but I grasped her tightly with my free arm and delivered another couple of half-hearted spanks to her reddening bottom. I was no longer angry with her and I could feel her body quivering as she tried to make me think that she was sobbing in pain, but I could detect the laughter in her voice and those last couple of smacks had not been hard enough to really hurt.

"You're a beast, Jamie Riley...." She said quietly "Let me up now....want to go back to bed..." she pleaded.

I released her and she immediately turned into a twisting slapping and punching hell-cat panting and gasping as she rained blow after blow onto my forearms and shoulders. Eventually I managed to grasp her wrists and twist her so that I was laying atop of her body pinning her to the soft leaf covered ground my sudden erection trapped in my jeans pressing so hard into her naked crotch that I could feel the heat through the fabric of my trousers and shorts.

Her face was pink with exertion, almost the same colour as her rounded spanked buttocks, but her eyes were sparkling with fun and she was giggling as I felt her hands wriggling between us seeking my belt buckle.

"Shit, Jay.... Help me ... I can't get your cock out...." She whined, and I lifted my hips and felt her tug open my fly buttons and then start to ease my jeans and shorts over my buttocks until my stiff prick sprung free of its prison.

Her small hand found my throbbing shaft and touched my cock head against her soft wet pussy lips and then I was pressing into an unexpected tightness that gripped and restrained my pulsing column. I pushed slowly forward and the shaft slipped upwards into a warm gripping tunnel where even the slightest movement felt like a tugging vortex. I gripped her by the hips and rose off my knees and rode her slowly, each thrust going deep and being met by one of her own. She was so tight and I was so ready, probably the adrenalin surge from the chase and our wrestling bout, I began to pump harder ramming into her seeking release.

"Oh God, yes, yes, Jay!" She moaned loudly, I felt her fingers ploughing into my buttocks, digging in like claws and pulling me tighter into her if that was even possible.

She met me stroke for stroke, each upward thrust drawing a little shriek from her, getting faster and harder, until suddenly we were slamming together furiously both grunting and screaming. I think that we both climaxed together, my sister screaming incoherently and beating at my back and arse with her fists, and I simply exploded inside her as I collapsed on top of her, ramming hard into her as far as my prick would go for the final time. We stayed like that for ages neither of us capable of much movement or speech until eventually I struggled back onto my knees and wrestled my trousers back on.

I bent over and kissed her lightly on the lips, "Are you OK, Ems?" I asked.

"No, I am NOT OK...." She pouted, "My arse stings, my feet hurt, my legs ache and I am covered in dirt and leaves.... I have even got leaves up my fucking bum! AND, my legs are covered in your cum!" She paused for a moment and then started laughing..... "But it was fun wasn't it..... I got you when you weren't expecting me and then I made you fuck me.... I knew you would....."

"You are a conniving minx, Emma..." I chuckled. I sat beside her and lit a cigarette. "Look at the state of my bloody jeans..." I moaned. "and my shirt....I'll have to wash them tomorrow..."

"Can we go in now... its getting cold," she asked. "You will have to help me....my poor little bum hurts where you beat on it... and my legs feel weak and wobbly from having been fucked stupid..." she giggled.

I slipped my arm beneath her knees and looped the other one around her shoulders and picked her up. She weighed virtually nothing and carrying her was no effort it was her warm lips nibbling at my throat that distracted me enough that I tripped and almost dropped her a couple of times before we got to the house. For the first time I noticed that there was a faint light on in Emma's bedroom, she must have been in bed when I came home. I kicked the kitchen door closed behind us and turned the key in the lock without putting her down.

"Upstairs Dobbin.." she giggled. "I need a shower now.... You have made such a bloody mess of me..."

I climbed the stairs with Emma in my arms and stood her down in the bathroom and turned the shower on for her. She pulled the tee-shirt over her head and dumped in into the linen basket.

"Put your things in the washing basket... I will put them in the machine in the morning..." she said, "Then you can get into the shower with me..... I'm too weak to wash myself and I need somebody to rub my poor little butt for me....."

I shed my togs and followed her into the shower. By the time that I had stepped under the water with her I already had another boner. Emma put her hands on my shoulders and reached up to kiss me, the tip of my prick was prodding against her stomach which was slick with soap bubbles and water. I brought both hands sliding upwards to cup her slippery soaped up little breasts and my fingers tweaked and gently rolled her small nipples until they were hard, hot little buttons and she was moaning deep in her throat and her chest was rising and falling in time with her shallow breathing.

"Christ Jay, I just love you playing with my tits," she mumbled her face pressed into my throat and her hot tongue tracing little warm circles on my sensitive skin. One of her hands came around to the back of my head and her finger burrowed into my hair and guided my lips to her breast. I touched one nipple with the tip of my tongue, it was hot and firm and the dark aureola was pimpled with desire and I felt it swell as I gently sucked the whole nipple into my mouth flicking the firm little nubbin with the tip of my tongue and she gasped loudly. I moved my lips to the other nipple and kissed and suckled until it was as swollen and engorged as the first and then drew my lips down across her ribs and belly until I was lightly nuzzling her pussy lips and felt her whole body shudder.

Then I was on my knees and leaned forward to kiss gently down the her closely shaved mound until my mouth met the lips of her pussy. She moaned loudly and grasped the back of my head and pushed my face into her groin and I pressed my lips to her pussy and gently blew hot breath over and into her, then followed up with my tongue, flicking at her engorged clit with the tip until she was moaning and thrashing against me. Her slim wet body was humping and screaming out for fulfilment as my tongue teased her towards release until she suddenly let out a shrill wail and I felt her hot juices flooding over my face as she jerked and shuddered her way through an orgasm which left her whole body shaking as she clung to me, gasping and laughing wordlessly against my throat.

"Oh, Fuck!" Emma moaned, "That was fantastic.... I never knew tonguing would be like that!"

I stood up and pulled her to me so that our bodies slithered wetly together then found her lips with mine and we sank into a deep, hot kiss, Emma moaning softly into my mouth until I felt as though I was falling through her mouth into a bottomless pit. Her kisses really were becoming really urgent and passionate! I trailed my fingers down between her breasts and over her ribs and then down the outside of her leg then drew them back up over the delicate skin of the inside of her thigh, her leg and body quivering as my finger tips got closer to her crotch.

The suddenly I felt her hand on my engorged prick slicked with soap bubbles and her fingers curled around me. She moved her hand firmly but gently from root to tip and back, over and over until my prick was a column of tingling sensation. Her other arm snaked around my neck and pulled my lips down to hers. That kiss was all that it took, I felt the glans swell up like a balloon waiting to burst, my balls were aching with the need to release I was ready to cum.

"Fuck me again, Jay...please fuck me again..." She pleaded.

Her hand came to a dead stop at the root of my prick and she pushed down hard, raised herself up onto her toes and guided my quivering erection between her legs and lowered herself until she was impaled onto my prick. I instinctively grabbed her buttocks and pulled her even harder onto me, causing her to squeak as I squeezed her bruised cheeks. She hauled herself up with her arms around my neck and locked her legs around my hips climbing me like a monkey. The angle of entry and her downward weight made my penetration incredibly deep and tight. It was just too much, I managed no more than a dozen thrusts before I exploded hard inside her and felt the pressure increase around my glans as my remaining jizz was forced out into her already constricted vagina, which was pulsating and rippling as we climaxed together.

We spent a long time patting each other dry with the large soft white bath towels and then each of us made our way to our own bedrooms. I pulled on my sleeping shorts and tee-shirt and was just getting into bed when Emma came into my room. She was wearing a clean short, pale pink night shirt with a large flower embroidered on the front and her hair was tied back in a thick damp pony tail.

"Can I spend the night in your bed, Jay..." She asked. "Mum will be home tomorrow and may not be away again for weeks....we might not get another chance for ages...."

"OK, but just to sleep.... we both have to go to work in the morning remember..." I switched off the bedside lamp, got into bed and slid over to make room for her and she cuddled down beside me her head resting on my shoulder.

I awoke with the realisation that Emma's hand was gently caressing my prick which was already more than half erect. According to my clock I had only been asleep just over an hour.

"What are you doing Emma?" I asked sleepily.

"I've got withdrawal..." She whispered. "You have made me addicted to sex. You will need to fuck me again so that I can go to sleep...."

I wanted to go back to sleep but my prick was wide awake now and there was only one way to get it settled down.

I guess that my sister really did have the addiction bad.... She seemed to get serious withdrawal every couple of hours all through that night.

*

Thank you to all readers who vote, leave public comments and send feedback, these things are important as it is the only indication of reader approval that an online author gets.

12