The Touch - Mike's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't know how long I've dreamed of doing this," she cooed.

Standing up, she took each one of my hands and placed them on her amazing breasts. They were much more than a handful, and were soft and pliable. I squished and kneaded them. I brought my head down low and licked and sucked on her big nipples. She Closed her eyes in pleasure and moaned as I fondled her. "Oh, Mike," she breathed. She reached forward and lifted my shirt off of my body. My chest and stomach had become sculpted like a model. Completely enjoying herself, she fell forward, pushing me to the bed. Getting the hint, I jumped back and landed on her comforter on my back. One second later she was on top of me, smearing her melon sized breasts in my face.

Her hand reached down to begin fondling my partially hard monster cock again. I completely focused on her breasts, licking every square inch of them. Up and down the curves, in-between them up to her chest. They were amazing. She squirmed and moaned with my actions. I couldn't get enough of them. I had fantasized for years about having a huge succulent pair of breasts for me to play with, never had I imagined I would have access to a pair this big and desirable and here they were... ready and willing. Attached to a girl who wanted to devour me like a piece of chocolate.

Within minutes, I was hard again. She slid down, moving her mouth to mine. Pressing her boobs into my chest. We ravaged each other. Her tongue danced around mine in a sensual swirl of passion. She kissed me hard and long pouring her entire heart into it. My hands ran down her small smooth back, past her tiny waist to dig my fingers into her plump ass. She straddled me with her legs, her wet pussy grinding in a rhythm on my massive pole. She bucked and wiggled as we kissed.

It hit me that I truly cared for this girl. Our months of conversations and funny flirting had cemented a bond between us much stronger than friendship. I found myself feeling a deep passion for her. I grasped the sides of her gorgeous face with my hands, lifting her face just an inch away from mine, slowing it way down. She was breathing hard in excitement. Our eyes were locked together.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Oh... Ohhhh..." she said in a strange voice. Her eyes filled up with tears and she started crying... actually more than crying... she started sobbing, overwhelmed by emotion. "Uhhh. Oh...uh, uh. ih. aaaaah..." she didn't say anything intelligible, her whole body shook and she buried her face in my neck, sobbing and blubbering.

I carefully slipped my arms around her. Her vulnerability turned me on even more. I was super aware of the huge mounds of breast flesh that was pressed in-between us like an erotic sandwich. The smooth sides pressed out against my arms as I held her.

"I...I..." she stuttered, "I've n... never had a boyfriend before," she said sniffing her tears mixed with giggles. She kept kissing the inside of my neck with her wet mouth. I was seriously falling for this girl.

She kissed and snuggled more fervently. Her arms snaked up around my head as she worked her way up to my ear. She lightly ran her soft tongue around my ear and whispered in a sexy slow voice, "I want my boyfriend to fuck me. I want you to fuck the hell out of my hot, big breasted body with your thick... long... monster cock."

With that, I felt myself go fully hard. Obviously, she felt it too, because the next thing I knew, she was positioning herself to accept my massive rod. Grabbing my massive meat, she eased back onto it, sliding it into her dripping pussy. She moaned as it went in. It was extremely tight, and felt awesome. It must have drove her crazy, because within moments, she was grinding and pumping herself further down my foot-long turgid cock. With each push, she grunted and squeaked. My hips moved up and down in rhythm with her pelvis, pushing harder and harder. My hands grasped her small waist. She kept leaning forward sliding her big breasts across my chest. She dipped down several times to French kiss me in a passionate blast. She began to squeak and squeal as we fucked faster and faster.

Like a piston, I rammed myself into her. She started cumming, groaning and writhing around while I pumped her tight twat. It was hard for me to believe that this little sexy mama was the same Jessica whose body had disgusted me just a few days ago. I felt ashamed and happy at the same time. You really can't judge a book by it's cover. I had no idea that she was such a horny little sex pot.

"Oh! Oh! God! Oh! I'm Cumming... I'm Cummmmming!" she wailed as she orgasmed over and over ramming her body onto my pulsing cock. "Keep going!" she screamed. "Harder! Fuck me! Uh! Oh Fuck!" she yelled.

In the couple of sexual encounters that I had been in before, I had never experienced anyone so horny or anyone who could have multiple orgasms. I had heard about it, but watching it in action was incredible. She didn't even hardly slow down.

She reached forward and grabbed onto her headboard and pulled herself up off her knees into a squatting position, while still riding my long pole. I pushed myself backwards into a reclining position until my face was directly in-line with her awesome creamy white tits. I grabbed them and started squeezing and sucking on them like a mad man. She shrieked in exultation. She begged me to squeeze and bite them harder. So, as I did, she started bouncing up and down from her squatting pose, plunging her poor little pussy like a jackhammer on my coke-can thick piece of meat. Another minute of this and she was hollering and cumming again. Her massive round titties were swollen and blotchy from my rough attention. Pussy juice dripped liberally all over us. But she kept going, riding me like a bucking bronco.

Somewhere after her fourth or fifth multiple orgasm, I felt my own desire rise inside of me.

"I'm going to cum," I moaned. She immediately hopped off of my huge dong and started jacking me off as fast as she could with both of her small hands. I loved her french manicured nails, they were so sexy. She swirled her tongue around the tip. I felt it rising in me. Within seconds a huge blast sprayed into her beautiful face. She laughed and licked her sexy mouth. Aiming my cock, she continued to jack me off as I ejaculated over and over into her waiting mouth. I grunted as pleasure coursed through my body. Her mouth filled up with cum and overflowed down the sides... a pool of white semen could be seen between her wide open lips. After I ran dry, she kept jacking me off, sliding her hands expertly down my shaft sending aftershocks through my body. With a tilt of her head, she swallowed the contents of her mouth and smiled. "Yummy," she said and licked her lips, "you're delicious... I could do this all day long."

Finally spent, I collapsed back onto the bed breathing heavily. "Holy crap, Jessica," I said, "you are amazing... I mean fucking amazing." She slid back onto me, snuggling her face into my neck again, pressing her huge breasts against my chest. Her legs intertwined around mine. My big cock lay down between my legs, still throbbing as it became softer.

Looking over at her clock, I asked, "when did you say your parents were going to be home?"

She jerked up her head. "Oh Crap!" she said sitting up, "it's almost six! My parents will be home in fifteen minutes!" she paused, looking down at her porn star tits. "I can't believe we've been... you know... having ...sex for almost two hours! Crap, Mike, what am I going to tell them about my body? I can't let them see me like this! They'll know something is severely wrong... they'll take me out of school... I'll never see you again. Ohh...no..." her shaky voice got higher and higher as she started to get hysterical.

I knew what to do.

This time, though... I knew where to put my hands.

Reaching up, I placed both hands wide-spread on her fantastic round breasts.

Bang!

This time it was opposite. This time, I was taking mostly away from myself and adding it back to her.

"Oh... oh... damn... I don't want to go back..." she whined as I made the necessary changes. "Uhhhhhh..." she panted as she felt her body expand under the guidance of my thoughts.

I felt myself shrink as well, returning back to the state I was in this morning.

I opened my eyes and she was looking at me through her fingers. Her hands covered her face. She shook with nervousness, staring intently at me in fear.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't want to be ugly again," she whispered from behind her hands. "I don't want you to see me like this... I don't want to lose you."

"Ha ha," I lightly chuckled. I sat up with her still in my lap, moved her hands out of the way and kissed her lightly on the mouth. "Don't worry, Jess," I whispered back, "I have to go... since you can't call me later, I'll see you tomorrow."

She stared at me in shock as I hopped off the bed, quickly pulled on my clothes and ran out the door. I turned and winked at her as I closed the door.

The coast was clear as ran down the stairs and pulled out of the driveway. As I came to the first light, I recognized her parents Sienna as they drove past me. Whew! I thought. That was a close call.

---

Back in her room, Jessica got up slowly from her pink and white bed. A million emotions seemed to be running through her head. Her body tingled with the extreme changes, orgasms and activities of the last few hours. She was still in shock that Mike had asked her to be his girlfriend. It still seemed impossible. Her... and him... together. She had dreamed about it... but it was just a fantasy. And look at what had just happened! All the toys and crap in her drawer just didn't compare. The real thing was a million times better. She now craved his body, his cock... alone. He was so sweet and kind to her. She never wanted to let him go. Now that he was gone, she immediately missed him... her heart hurt. She wanted him back... she felt empty without him. Naked, she walked over in front of the mirror.

She was a little unprepared for what she saw.

Mike had indeed restored a portion of her weight back to her body... but even so... it was in a very different way. He had left her breasts nearly the same size as a few minutes ago... they were still huge but now they looked more natural. They had more of a teardrop shape and were more pendulous. They were gorgeous.

Mike had redistributed her weight quite differently on her body. Instead of an obese chubby blob, she was curvy and smooth like a plus-size model. Looking at her face, you wouldn't even know she was fat. He had kept her face exactly the same as the last transformation. She was beautiful. It was hard for her to recognize the woman looking back at her from beneath those large eyes and pretty lashes. Even her hair was still longer and more luxurious. Her waist and ass were big once again, but there was not an ounce of cellulite or ripples. Even with her larger body, he had still given her a scooping waist with massive hips. Turning around, her ass was shaped like a giant set of balloons. But no longer was it a cottage cheese wasteland... instead it was firm and tight... he had given her a mega ghetto booty.

Hearing the front door open and close, she dove into her closet grabbing clothes that she knew would conceal the curves but still hang on her body and trick her parents.

By the time her mom knocked on the door, she was ready. But it wasn't enough. Within a few minutes her mom was back on the phone setting up another appointment with the doctor. She was extremely concerned about her daughters dramatic changes... especially her breast size. Jessica, rolled her eyes and tried to calm her mother down... but she wasn't having any of it. It looked like she was going to miss another day of school tomorrow... which means she would miss another day of Mike. She teared up just thinking about it. Her mother noticed thinking it was about her body and gave her a big hug, telling her everything would be OK and that the doctors would figure everything out.

__________

Dr. James hung up the phone and scratched his head. Flipping to the back of his planner he found the number that he was looking for.

Dialing, a voice picked up. "Tom?... yes... this is Fred James... hey... how have you been?... Great... we've been fine... thanks for asking... I'm sorry to bother you, but I think we might have a case you might be interested in. Yes... yes... quite possible... all of a sudden... yes... virginal hypertrophy... yes... appears bilateral...um... very quick onset... the appointment is for tomorrow... oh, ok... that quick? Ok... well then... see you tomorrow.

__________

(To be continued)