The Tour

Story Info
A night of passion between a young woman and older man
4.3k words
4.57
38.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again!

Thank you to all the readers for your comments and votes. It is much appreciated and I hope to hear from you all again on this one.

This is a stand alone story, but one I'm really happy with and hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing.

To my muse - you know who you are - thank you, as always.

Happy reading!

RCC

--------------------------------------------

"Hello?"

My voice was hoarse as I answered the phone, gritting my teeth in anger as I looked at the clock and the ungodly hour that shone red in the dark of my room.

"Mia? Are you awake? It's Dad."

"Yup, awake now. What can I do for you at this horrific hour?" I grumbled, closing my eyes and laying down again.

"Sorry about the time, I didn't realize it...but anyway, I'll make this quick. Today's the Island Home Tour and people will be coming by the house all day. Maria and her team are on their way over to set up, but I need you to be there too. In case anyone has questions. But don't worry, they probably won't. And besides, Maria is there for that. BUT..."

"Yeah, yeah, okay, I'll be here. Didn't have plans anyway. Can I go back to sleep now?"

"Yes, of course; sorry again. We'll see you in a few months!"

My father hung up before I could reply. Typical for him as he and his latest wife were off on a whirlwind vacation around the world. Now before you feel all sorry for me, don't. Because I love the fact that he's happy and that he's not here. Perks of this arrangement were that I got to live at his amazing house on Orcas Island by myself. It was huge, 3000 square feet of sustainable architecture designed for my parents by my Aunt Maria. My mom was big on not leaving a big footprint. So when it came time to build their dream house, Maria designed a very chic and modern, yet very green house. The island was the perfect setting with large windows dominating one side of the house. Natural light was key in the design and one of my mother's favorite things. Now the house was barely lived in, as my father took to traveling after her death. I think I lived there more than he did, which didn't bother me one bit. It was a beautiful home and I loved being near the water.

When I opened my eyes again the sun was filtering through the windows of my bedroom. The smart glass had activated early with the summer sunrise, but still allowed it to be dark enough to sleep. Shaking myself from my disrupted slumber, I rolled out of bed. I could hear people down the hall and realized that Maria and her crew had already invaded and were beginning to prep. I was barely out of the shower when I heard knocking at my bedroom door.

"Wake up sleepyhead!" My aunt's voice boomed through the heavy door.

"I'm just out of the shower, woman!" I yelled back teasing her. "Give me five minutes to get dressed and I'll be out."

"Pick up your room and bathroom! The first bus arrives in twenty minutes." She ordered and turned back down the hall, her heels clicking on the slate floor.

I just slipped on my yoga pants and favorite tank top when I heard the voices coming from outside. The first bus had arrived. Running my fingers through my hair, I put on some lip gloss and joined Maria in the kitchen. She clicked her tongue at me for what I was wearing, but knew better than to ask me to change. I can be a real stubborn bitch when I wanted to be. And I was tired, people were about to invade my house and interrupt my day. NOT the time to mess with me.

People began to file in, putting on those funny booties around their shoes. A nice spread of beverages and snacks were laid out on the large island that dominated the kitchen. The tour guide was in full mode and began his spiel as soon as the last person was inside. Maria introduced herself and me to the group, then we made ourselves scarce. I grabbed my Kindle and headed outside with a cup of coffee. Deciding to hide out on the patio, I settled down in one of the double lounge chairs. Sipping my coffee, I began my latest book while the sun warmed my toes.

Except for a few questions and the dash inside for a refill on my coffee or to grab some food, my morning was spent on the lounger reading. I didn't know anything about architecture, or the house for that matter. But I was able to point out certain rooms or answer simple lifestyle questions. Most didn't talk to me, and many acted as if I wasn't even there.

The last bus arrived around four that afternoon. The sun was warm by then, the water sparkled and danced and a nice breeze was keeping me from overheating. I wandered inside to see what was laid out to snack on as the group ascended. Nothing was really shouting at me, so I made a quick plate of fruit, grabbed a glass of wine that Maria had set out for the tour and headed out to finish my book. It was the latest in a series about a notorious motorcycle gang and the sexy president was pining for the good girl who got away. It was total trash, but I loved it and it helped pass the time. I was getting to the steamy sex scene after a near death experience when a voice startled me.

"Now that is a view," a man's voice rumbled from behind me.

Turning slightly, I took notice of the body attached to the deep voice beside me. He was tall, very tall - okay to me he was, but I'm only 5'3" to give some perspective. Older, salt and pepper hair, and glasses. He wearing jeans and button down shirt, sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Fuck, he was hot. Although I'm in my early thirties, I have a thing for older men. And this man, phew! He was just what I liked. I sat up slightly, setting my Kindle down, gazing out over the water as he was.

"Yeah, there's nothing else like it. At least, in my opinion." I said. "Are you enjoying the tour? Do you have any questions I can answer about the house?"

Why I offered to answer questions, I have no idea, OK, maybe part of me was hoping he'd want to chat - did I mention he was HOT? The only problem was, if he did, I had no idea what I would say. So instead I sat in the silence praying he didn't and just wanted to see the view a little longer and I could enjoy my eye candy. Not a bad way to end the day in my book.

I was surprised, to say the least, when I turned to look at him again and he wasn't looking at the water but down at me. I was even more surprised when I saw his eyes were not on mine, but lower, as my breasts were tucked away nicely but showing ample cleavage in my tank top. My nipples were hard and pushing out against the thin fabric as the cool breeze made me shiver. When his eyes moved back up to my own, he smiled as he realized he was busted. Part of me wanted to call him out, but the other part - the winning part - loved that he noticed, and seemed to like what he saw.

"The tour is great, it's been a long day though. Ready to be done, grab some food and relax. I'm sure you're ready for all of us to stop wandering around your house," he laughed lightly. "Though I will say, it is quite the house, but this view and the sound of the water...it's spectacular."

We turned to look back out over the water. The sun was starting to set, the sky was starting to glow. I moved to the end of the chair, my feet hitting the cool cement, still looking out over the water.k

"As long as I'm allowed to cook my dinner in peace, people can wander around as long as they want. It's been a pretty quiet day, all things considered."

I stood and stretched my arms above my head. Out of the corner of my eye I caught him watching me, and more specifically, watching my breasts as they raised and bounced slightly. Turning towards him, I smiled and reached out my hand.

"HI, I'm Mia."

The gentleman smiled and looked me up and down. Not in a creepy or sleazy way, but in a way that set my body on fire. He reached out to shake my hand, his large and warm. I was attracted to him, that was for sure, but there was a warmth in his eyes that I felt drawn to.

"Hello Mia, I'm Peter. Nice to meet you."

He didn't let go of my hand as we stood there, I took a step closer. He smiled as I did and I took it as a good sign and taking one more small step. We weren't talking anymore, just looking at one another as we stood there, his eyes moving down to my breasts, then lower to our hands, and lower still. He repeated the process on the way back up. I was flushed now, and grateful for the setting sun, casting a reddish glow. He stroked my hand continuously, drawing small circles with the pads of his fingers. Unfortunately, Maria's voice filtered out the open doors interrupting our silence.

"HI everyone, just wanted to let you know the bus will be leaving in ten minutes! That includes you too, Peter!" She joked.

Peter squeezed my hand at her announcement, letting his hand fall slowly to his side. It seemed our moment had passed. He cleared his throat and put his hands into his pockets, turning to look back out over the water. I held my hands together, my skin burning yet cold with the loss of his touch.

"Well, I had better get going. You have a beautiful home, Mia." he said, turning back to me one more time. "It was a pleasure to meet you."

"Are you staying in Seattle?"

I had no idea why I just blurted that out. But I wasn't ready for him to go.

"Because if you are, I'll be headed that way, and if you wanted to stay...you could join me for dinner."

Thanking the sun gods again, I could feel my face blushing as I waited for him to answer.

"If you have plans or don't want -" I started.

"I'd love to stay," he cut me off, smiling. "Let me go tell the group, I'll be right back."

Maria approached as he turned to walk back into the house. He stopped to talk to her briefly, smiling as he gave her arm a squeeze and headed into the house. Her smile was telling as she walked over to me.

"What are you up to?" She asked with a sly smile.

"Nothing!" I said, my face burning red. "Just chatting with Peter."

"Ohh you know his name! Who else did you 'chat' with?" She was full on laughing now. "I didn't see you with anyone else all day, three bus loads of people. And yet I find you out here with Peter. He's old enough to be your father!"

"Your point?" I asked, feeling suddenly defensive.

Maria wrapped her arm around me, giving me a gentle hug.

"Calm down, calm down, I'm only teasing. Peter's a wonderful man, I've known him for a while. Very talented and he's quite handsome, I don't blame you at all." She nudged me with her shoulder. "Have a nice night. I'll gather the crew and we'll be gone before you know it."

"I'll clean up, Auntie. Don't worry about that."

"Anxious to get us out of here, aren't we? You little minx!" She laughed again, turning to give me a full on hug. "Have fun, be safe!"

"Auntie!" I groaned, hugging her back. "Be safe? Seriously? Because I'm such an innocent little girl..."

She laughed harder, holding me close, placing a kiss on my head.

"I love you, Mia. Call me next week."

I agreed and she turned to leave. Peter was standing in the doorway of the kitchen, leaning against wall. He smiled and gave my aunt a quick kiss on the cheek as she passed. I heard her rounding up the crew and soon the house was quiet again.

I walked inside the house and moved to the fridge to get stuff out for dinner. Before coming over on the ferry, I had done some shopping and planned on making a nice salad with grilled shrimp. Peter washed his hands and began to devein the shrimp as I made the salad. Finding the skewers took a few minutes as we each took an end and prattled through drawers and cupboards. Soon the grill was on and the shrimp was cooking. Thankfully my father kept a fully stocked wine cellar and Peter found the perfect Pinot Gris to go with our dinner. We each made our own plates, grabbed a glass and headed out to the patio to eat.

By the time we were done, the sun had set. Our plates were clean, an empty bottle sat between us. The conversation was easy, we laughed and shared stories from our lives. Peter was charming and very passionate about his work. The attraction was palpable, our eyes met constantly with small smiles. Our bodies seemed to be in constant contact, whether it was our hands, our knees, even our feet brushing beneath the table.

Small hidden lights gave a soft glow around the patio as we sipped the last of our wine. Peter retreated into the house with our plates to grab another bottle. While he was inside, I moved to the lounge chairs on the edge of the patio overlooking the water. The night was quiet save for the low murmur of a boat in the darkness. I heard him approach, his barefeet padding lightly on the cool cement. A large blanket was draped over me as he joined me on the lounger, our shoulders, hips and legs pressed tightly against one another. I covered him after he settled in as he filled our glasses.

"Cheers," he said, clinking his glass against mine. "Thank you for dinner, and a lovely evening."

Nodding in agreement, I smiled at him. Emboldened by the wine flowing through my body, I decided against a verbal reply and instead turned and kissed him. I felt his body tense as my lips touched his, but quickly relax. I pulled away slightly to gauge his response.

Even with the glow of the low lights, the darkness of the night made it hard to see his eyes, but I could feel them. Peter turned so he had one arm around me and resting on the back of the chair. His other was next to him holding his glass. His gaze was powerful as he took me in, his fingers tracing my face, then down my jaw to my neck and lower to the tops of my breasts. My chest was rising and falling, the cool of the night causing my nipples to harden and show through my thin top. Pulling away for a moment, he took both our glasses and set them on the patio beside the chair. Our hands now free, we both watched as he dragged his fingertips down over my top, brushing over my nipples.

"Peter..." I moaned, breathily.

He leaned in and kissed me this time, his lips soft. His hand cupped my generous breast, squeezing me just enough to elicit another moan. When his fingers flicked over my tightened nipple my body visibly shuddered against him. Our kiss intensified, his tongue pushing into my open mouth, tangling with my own. I gripped as his neck, pulling him closer to me. Again I groaned loudly against his lips as his hand twisted in my hair, the other flicking back and forth over my sensitive tip. I turned a bit, exposing my other breast to him. Understanding immediately, his hand now moved quickly back and forth between my breasts, squeezing and flicking.

"Come here, Mia."

Peter's voice was thick with desire as he pulled me by my hips onto his lap. I could feel his length against my thigh as it bulged beneath his pants. Without even realizing it, my hips ground against him, a low growl emanating from Peter's chest. Lifting me slightly, he quickly adjusted so his erection was settled right between my legs, pressing against my pussy. He kissed me again, fiercely this time, our teeth clashing. His hands gripped my hair, tugging me down as he pushed up. I could barely breath, my arousal completely overwhelming me as he continued to move our bodies together. I ran my hands over his head and soft hair. I removed his glasses, dropping them beside us.

Lifting up onto my knees but never breaking our kiss, I was leaning down slightly over him. Peter's hands moved from my hair down my back and held my ass tightly. The blanket long forgotten, I could feel his fingers as they traced my cheeks over the satiny spandex of my yoga pants. When he felt the heat and dampness between my legs, he growled loudly again and smacked my ass.

"Get these off. NOW." He spoke against my lips.

I groaned in protest not wanting to break our kiss and loving the feeling of his hands on my body. He smacked my ass again, breaking our kiss and holding me at bay by my hips. Putting on my best pout, I got up off his lap and stood at his feet. Our eyes locked, I slowly began a strip tease.

"Baby...." he moaned, his eyes watching me intently.

My hips swayed to unheard music as I began to undress before him. I lifted my tank slowly, exposing my stomach and the undersides of my braless tits. Peter practically roared as I pulled it up and over, my tits bouncing, my arms above my head. I stayed like that for a few minutes, letting him watch as they swayed and shook. It was my turn to growl at him as his hand began to stroke his now exposed cock, his pants laying open at his waist. Turning slowly, I leaned over a bit giving Peter a view of my spandex clad ass. Looking over my shoulder I smacked my ass with a smile.

"Mia...OFF. NOW." His voice was stern, his need overwhelming him.

I just smiled and slowly, very slowly, began to pull my pants over my hips and down my thighs. I was bent over now so he could see my pussy lips peeking out between my legs. I shimmied out of the pants, leaving them pooled at my feet. Turning around to face him again, I lifted one foot onto the chair, my pussy fully exposed to his eyes.

"Happy now?" I teased, letting my hands drift over my exposed skin.

Peter's hand never stopped stroking his cock, his eyes raking over me. Though we were not touching, I could feel the heat from his body. My own eyes were watching as his hand expertly handled his cock. I crawled onto the lounge chair, my tits hanging low with my ass up high. Peter watched as my tits swayed with my movements, climbing over his legs and up towards his stroking hand.

"May I?" I asked, coyly, my eyes still watching his movements.

He didn't answer, nor did I wait. I licked over his fingers letting the tip of my tongue touch the silky skin of his shaft. Peter moaned loudly and moved his hand away, letting it fold into my hair once again.

"Fuck yes...." he hissed at me.

Using one hand, I held his base as I licked him from his slit down his shaft. Long, wet strokes of my tongue, lapping at his skin. I was completely intoxicated by his scent, his taste, the feel of his skin. Leaning down on my forearms, my knees tucked up between his legs, my ass sticking high up in the air, I began to worship his cock. My mouth moved constantly, licking and sucking. Deep and hard, then shallow and soft. Wet, sloppy sounds filled the night air mixed in with sounds of deep pleasure from him above me. His length was too much at times and I did gag and choke, but that only elicited even more excitement from him. Peter's hands were guiding me by my hair, pushing down when he needed more or pulling me off to lick and flick his head with my tongue. His eyes watched intently as I continued to work his cock into a frenzy.

"Enough!" He yelled, pulling me up by my hair.

He kissed me sloppily as he pulled me closer until my legs were on either side of his hips, my wet pussy hovering above his bobbing cockhead. My hands gripped his head and neck as we kissed and I began to lower onto his cock. When his head pushed inside of me I cried out and stopped.

SMACK! His hand bounced off my ass cheek making me cry out again and push down further. Another inch and pause, another smack on my ass. When my ass kissed his thighs we both sighed and held tight. I started to lift off of him again but he smacked my ass a few more times.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Not yet, just feel me inside of you..." he whispered into my ear, licking and kissing it.

I groaned loudly in protest, wanting to feel him fucking me with long deep strokes. But he held me tightly against him, our hips ground together. I could feel him twitch and swell inside my tight pussy and it only made me want him more.

"Please...Peter...I...I need...please!" I tried to beg him but words were not my friends.

Instead, I began to grind down on him, circling my hips and pressing my clit against his base. Hoping to entice him into the hard, rough fucking I so desperately wanted, I ground on him and lifted my breasts to his mouth. After what seemed like forever but was probably only another minute, his grip lessened and I was able to start to move. Lifting up until his tip was pressed against my opening, teased him briefly before slamming my hips down and burying him to the hilt.

12