The Tour Ch. 04

Story Info
Bri & Friends play with electricity.
6.9k words
4.85
16.8k
7
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 05/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AllyBlue
AllyBlue
54 Followers

I hadn't been to New York in a long time. So I heartily resented having to go straight to the hotel in order to avoid the sun. I sulked in the back of the limo, glaring out the heavily tinted window all the way to our destination. I managed to keep from exploding until Stef and I were safely tucked in bed in one of the basement rooms we'd requested for our group.

"The thing is," I said, snuggling my back against Stef's chest, "we're here in one of the most exciting cities in the world, I'm fucking starving, and we're stuck in this fucking room just because the sun's about to rise."

"Cheer up, love. In about..." he craned his neck to check the clock, "ten minutes, you won't notice anymore."

I reached back and smacked his arse. "I don't need your logic right now, Stef."

"Then what do you need?"

"Want to go out."

"Can't, sweetness."

"I know!"

"What if I did this, then?" He ran his tongue up the back of my neck. "Does that help?"

"Uh. No," I lied, determined to hold on to my mood.

"Hm. I'll have to try harder, then." He slid down, nipping at my spine on the way, big hands caressing my thighs and stomach. I moaned in spite of myself when he wrapped his long fingers around my cock. "Oh, yes, you like that, don't you, Bri?"

"Yes," I sighed. Then realized what I'd said. "No! No, stop, I'm sulking!"

He didn't stop. Not that I expected him to. Not that I really wanted him to. Which he knew, of course; he can read my mind, after all. I continued to not stop him when he rolled me onto my stomach, spread my arse cheeks, and swirled his tongue around my hole.

"God, Steffy, please," I heard myself gasp. My hips lifted of their own accord to meet his tongue.

One thing most people don't know about my Stef is that he has an unusually long tongue. I noticed that the first time I saw him lick those plush lips, naturally. The first time he kissed me and that tongue slithered into my mouth, the feel of it set off bright explosions in my head. The first time he sucked my cock, his tongue coiling around me like a snake, I came so hard I nearly passed out. The first time he tongue fucked my arse, he sent me soaring into a pure, perfect bliss, and I was lost forever.

This time was just as good as the first. It always is. I fell asleep safe in his strong arms, a smile on my lips.

New York could wait one more day.

*****

We'd arranged to arrive in New York two days before our first show, so that we'd have a chance to adjust to the time change and have a bit of fun in the city. I woke the next night with the intention of getting all dolled up and taking the city by storm, with my Steffy at my side. Maybe picking up something young and pretty, getting thoroughly fucked and drinking some warm fresh blood.

Wasn't meant to be, evidently. Not the way I was thinking of, anyway.

I was at the mirror, putting on my mascara, when Jonny burst through the door. He was glowing like a hundred watt bulb. Thom trailed behind him, looking amused.

"Hello," Stef said, smiling. "What's up?"

"Jonny's dick," Thom said, blue eyes sparkling.

Jonny blushed quite prettily. "Thom, please."

Thom laughed and smacked Jonny's pert little backside. "Poor shy dear. You weren't so shy yesterday, when you had your cock shoved down Molko's throat."

The reminder caused a pleasant stir under my very short, very tight dress. "It was lovely. Thommy, your boy has quite a delicious prick."

"I know." Thom grabbed the organ in question through the snug black jeans, making Jonny blush even harder, then plopped down into a chair. "Want to know why it's already hard?"

"He wants another go?" I guessed hopefully, licking my lips.

"Rufus Wainwright is playing tonight," Jonny burst out, eyes shining. "We're going to see him, we wondered if you'd like to go."

"He's had a crush on Rufus for ages," Thom clarified. "Good thing I'm not the insecure type, or I'd be jealous."

Jonny gave Thom a sweet, smoldering look from behind his black fringe. "Darling, you know you're the only one I love."

Thom smiled, reached out and pulled Jonny down onto his lap. "I know. I love you too."

I leaned against the counter and watched as they kissed, hands roaming each other's bodies. They were oblivious to Stef and me, to everything around them. It was one of the sweetest things I'd ever seen. Also one of the hottest. I was getting seriously turned on.

Not that that's difficult to do.

Stef stopped me before I could shuck my dress and start a four-way. "Later, Brian. You wanted to go out, remember?"

I stuck my lip out. "Yes, of course, but..."

"But now you want to fuck. Again." Thom chuckled as Jonny stood and pulled him to his feet. "Honestly, Molko, you're the horniest person I've ever met in my life."

"I'm sure." I smoothed my sparkly black mini-dress back into place and sighed. "All right. I'd love to go with you to hear Rufus play, what about it, Steffy? I've never seen him play before."

"Oh, his show's magnificent," Jonny enthused, his lisp accentuated by his excitement. "To tell you the truth, I was surprised he turned us down for the tour."

"I'm not," Thom said. "He's terrified of the South, the tosser."

"Why?" Stef wondered.

Thom shrugged. "Dunno. Guess he thinks a crowd of toothless inbred farmers with shotguns will chase him into a barn and set fire to it."

Stef laughed. "That's ridiculous."

"Clearly," Thom agreed. "But you can't reason with him."

"Doesn't matter. We filled our tour slots, it's his loss." I pulled my high heeled boots on, grabbed my favorite red fake fur jacket, and headed for the door. "Let's go, boys. Baby's looking to get laid."

"No surprise there," Thom said dryly. "But wouldn't you do better to stay here for that? You have three willing and quite able partners right in this room."

I gave him my brightest smile. "Thommy, how sweet! But I thought that since we're going to see Rufus play, I'd have a go at him, pretty bit of tail that he is. Never had the pleasure."

Jonny widened his eyes in a poor imitation of shock. "Do you mean to say there's a gay man on this planet you haven't had? Or should I say, hasn't had you?"

I stuck my tongue out at him. "I plan to remedy that after his show tonight. Now do come along, darlings, I'm getting restless."

Steffy laughed and held out his arm to me. I took it, and we headed out into the night for a bit of fun.

*****

Jonny was spot on; Rufus's show was indeed magnificent. Mostly because he's just that fucking talented, but his flamboyance certainly doesn't hurt. The man flames so hard it's a wonder he doesn't set fires wherever he goes. Makes me look drab and boring.


Not good. Baby Bri doesn't like to be dull, not even by comparison.

Anyway.

The show was wonderful. We were whisked directly to the dressing room afterward, courtesy of Jonny's sweetly shy flirting as much as the all-access passes he'd procurred for us, I feel certain. The heavily muscled bad boy security guard simpered just like a little girl when Jonny batted those big brown eyes at him.

Rufus was in the shower when Thom knocked on the door. "Jonny? Thom? Is that you?" he called as Thom pushed the door open.

"Yeah," Thom called, motioning us to be quiet.

"Well, just make yourselves at home," Rufus shouted over the noise of the shower. "I'll be right out!"

Jonny settled onto a chair, grinning like a child, and started picking at the hole in the knee of his jeans. Stef and I parked ourselves on the sofa. Thom sauntered over to the bar like he owned the place and started pouring drinks. I thanked him absently for the bourbon he handed me. The half-opened door to the bathroom was distracting me terribly with thoughts of naked, soapy Rufus.

My state of semi-arousal kicked up into full blown, hard-as-fuck lust when Rufus appeard, not soapy but still slightly damp, wearing nothing but a tiny dark blue towel. My very interested prick made a noticable tent in my dress. Down, boy.

"Oh my GOD, it's sooo good of you two to come see me tonight," Rufus sing-songed, swishing over to the bar to pour himself a whiskey. "I haven't had a nice vampire bite in forev-aaaaah! What the fuck?"

He leaned against the bar, one hand pressed to his chest - which was even more deliciously hairy in real life, I couldn't help noticing - and stared at me and Stef as if we were... well, as if we were vampires who'd just shown up unexpectedly in his dressing room, which of course we were.

I smiled at him, surreptitiously pulling my skirt up to show a bit more leg. "Rufus, darling! Surprised?"

"You could say that," he said, edging cautiously toward us. Those gorgeous eyes flicked between Thom, Jonny, Stef, and my crotch so fast I wondered if it made him dizzy. "Not to sound rude, but what are you two doing here?"

"We invited them," Thom said, sliding over to give Rufus a hug and a tonsil-cleaning kiss. "They'd not heard you play before. Plus Molko desperately wants to get in your trousers." Thom reached down and gave the towel a slight tug. "Though I'm sure he'd be happy with that towel you're almost wearing."

Rufus looped an arm around Thom's shoulders and gave me an appraising look, as if he was inspecting a choice bit of steak. "Hm. Pretty enough, I suppose, in spite of those god awful clothes. Looks like a whore, though."

Amusing, that. If he was trying to intimidate me by treating me like a sex object, he clearly knew nothing about me.

I leaned against the back of the sofa and spread my legs wide, biting back a laugh at the look on Rufus's face when he saw I wasn't wearing underwear. "I could be your whore, sweet."

"Classy, as usual, Brian," Jonny muttered, face flaming.

Rufus blinked and looked away from my exposed bits, visibly pulling himself together. "Jonny, sweetheart. Come here."

Jonny stood, still blushing prettily, and went straight into Rufus's arms. Rufus smiled sweetly at him before kissing him deeply. God, that was hot. Especially when Thom sidled up behind Jonny and slid a hand down the front of his jeans. Jonny let out a breathy little moan that went straight to my dick.

"Touch me, Stef," I whispered.

"No. Don't," Rufus said. I glared at him. He gave me a grin and a wink, and I relaxed. I could deal with him playing with me, oh yes. "I had something else in mind."

I licked my lips. "What would you like me to do?" I let my nails scrape lightly up my shaft. Thom and Jonny were both staring at my crotch. Rufus was trying not to. Damn, I love being me.

Rufus disentangled himself from Thom and Jonny, slung an around around each of them, and gave me a sinful smile. "First, take off your dress. Leave those skank boots on, I like them."

I stood and did as he said, letting Stef help me out of my tight dress. Stef stood behind me, reaching around to stroke my cock. I leaned back against him.

"Very nice," Rufus said. His hands were busily loosening Thom and Jonny's clothes. "Get on your knees, Brian."

I sank obediently to my knees, holding Rufus's gaze. Stef's fingers combed through my hair, and I practically purred. Only he can make me feel like the most special person in the world with nothing but that small touch. Especially when I'm about to be everyone's little piece on the side yet again. I rubbed my cheek against his thigh, letting my love for him pour out through the connection between us.

"Oh, dear lord," Rufus groaned. "I am surrounded by loving couples. Totally perverted, utterly slutty loving couples, but still. It's so sweet I'm getting cavities."

Thom laughed, that filthy laugh which I knew meant his kinky side was about to come out. And let me tell you, when Thom starts getting kinky relative to himself, that's some serious kink.

"Well, then," he said, his voice all low and raspy, "what say we do something... not so sweet, hmm?"

Rufus's eyes gleamed. "Such as?"

Thom gave me a thoroughly evil grin, then turned to whisper in Rufus's ear. Jonny clapped a hand over his mouth as Rufus's jaw dropped open. "I've still got it," I heard Rufus mutter, "but won't that hurt him?"

"Yeah, mate, that's the point," Thom said, not bothering to lower his voice since he clearly wanted me to hear. "He loves it."

Rufus furrowed his brow at me, chewing on that plump, lucious bottom lip of his. He looked positively adorable. "I don't know, Thom."

"He's right, Rufus," Jonny spoke up, wrapping both arms around Rufus from behind and kissing his shoulder. "I've seen Brian handle some quite extreme things before. He'll be fine with this."

I was understandably curious at this point. But I sat there on my knees on the floor, leaning against Stef's leg, and kept quiet. I'd fallen automatically into the role of sub. It was a comfortable place for me. I knew what to do, how to behave. My mind filled with the strange mix of need and peacefulness which always comes when I'm serving as a sex slave.

"What's your idea, Thommy?" Stef asked. He unzipped, pulled out his blessedly erect cock, and shoved it down my throat, holding my head in place with both big hands. "Does Rufus have some lovely toys?"

I felt rather than saw Rufus staring at Stef's prick as he fucked my mouth. "Um. Uh, yeah, actually, I've got some things," Rufus said, rather breathlessly. "But Thom wanted to use my TENS unit."

Oh. Yes, please. Jesus. My balls drew up at the very thought. I moaned and gulped Stef's cock right to the root. He gasped. "Oh, god Bri. God."

"Come on his face, Stef," Jonny supplied helpfully. His voice sounded strained. I turned my head enough to glance sideways, and was rewarded by the glorious sight of Jonny sandwiched between Rufus and Thom, jeans down around his thighs, Rufus's hand around his cock and Thom's fingers in his arse. If my control wasn't absolute, I would've come right then.

Stef pulled out of my mouth, one hand still clenched in my hair, and started jerking himself hard with his other hand. I felt his orgasm build in my mind, along with his silent plea for my bite. I leaned forward and sank my fangs into the big vein running the length of his shaft. He jerked, cried out, and came all over my cheek. I came a second later, unable to hold out against the swooping high of drinking his blood, the feel of his semen on my skin, the knowledge of the three other men watching us.

Rufus shuffled over and flopped onto the sofa, taking Thom and Jonny with him. "Well, that was quite a show," he said, grinning. "I hope you can get it up again for the encore, Mr. Molko."

"Oh, he can," Steffy said, grinning. "Can't you, love?"

"Absolutely." I caught Stef's eye, asked without words, and got his answer. I dropped to all fours and crawled over to rub my sticky cheek against Rufus's knee. "Would you like me to suck you off first, Mr. Wainwright?"

"Ooooh, charming," Rufus purred. He unwrapped the towel and took his cock in his hand. His long, thick, leaking cock, hard as stone, making my mouth water. "Come get it, little girl."

I ignored Thom's demented cackle and Jonny's soft chuckle as I pushed Rufus's knees apart and swallowed him whole. Let them laugh at me. I know they adore me, as I adore them. I could feel Stef's amusement in my mind, but I felt his love also, and his excitement, already heating again, feeding my own.

It didn't take long for Rufus to come. I understood that. Performing never fails to excite me so much that I can barely last five minutes the first time Stef takes me after a show. I gulped Rufus's come as fast as it shot out. Fuck, he tasted good. I pulled back when I felt him begin to soften, and sat on my heels smiling demurely at him from under my eyelashes.

"My goodness," Rufus sighed. "Stef, you're a lucky man."

"So's most of the western hemisphere," Thom said, smirking. I glared at him mentally, and he smirked harder.

"So what about this TENS unit thing, then?" Stef asked. "He's anxious to have it used on him. Whatever it is."

"Oh, I got it a couple of years ago, when I strained a muscle in my back. I still take it with me when I tour, hotel beds are so rough on my back. TENS stands for..." Rufus stopped and frowned at the ceiling. "I can't remember what it stands for. But basically what it does is, it uses electricity to make your muscles contract rhythmically, and that works the spasms out of a strained muscle. Feels amaaaaaaaazing."

I agreed. I wasn't about to tell anyone else, but I'd nicked one from a physical therapist friend of mine once and hooked it up to my bits. I came so hard I swore I'd entered another plane of existence.

Of course, the second I thought that, Stef picked up on it. He raised an eyebrow at me, dark eyes twinkling, but didn't give me away. I smiled at him.

Jonny was already up and digging through Rufus's bag. "All right, I've found the machine, Rufus, where are the pads?"

"Outside pocket." Rufus grinned at me. "Sure you're ready for this, Brian?"

I bit my lip and tried to look frightened. "I... I don't know. Will you be gentle with me?"

The gleam in those so pretty eyes told me that I'd guessed correctly; Rufus liked me as the trembling, terrified maiden. At least he did when he was topping, evidently. Delightful. It took every bit of control I had to suppress my smile.

"Hm," he pretended to consider. "Nope, don't think so. And you'd better be still, or I'll have to punish you."

Oh, hallelujah. Yes, please. Stef, bless him, spoke before I could open my big mouth and ruin it for myself. "He has a difficult time being still. You'll likely have to, erm... restrain him."

Rufus raised an eyebrow. Thom and Jonny both grinned at him. "No doubt," Thom said, cool as could be. "What've you got to tie him with?"

"Clever me, I brought my leathers." The look in Rufus's eyes when he said that made my heart speed up, anticipation a hot ache between my thighs.

"Leathers?" Jonny asked, his face the picture of confusion. Christ, he's simply precious.

"Leather restraints," Thom clarified. "You know, like they have to use sometimes on the psych ward. Right Rufus?"

"You are correct, sir. They're in my bag." He gave Thom a smoldering look while Steffy dug around for the leathers. "I won't ask how you know that, Thommy."

Thom blinked at him in a truly pathetic attempt to look innocent. I do better than that, for fuck's sake. "Doesn't everyone?"

"Found them!" Stef called, triumphantly holding up four thick leather cuffs with long leather straps attached to them. "Where shall we go? I don't think the sofa's made for bondage."

"Oh, there's a bed in the other room," Rufus said, motioning toward the bathroom door. Or what I'd thought was the bathroom. "It's like a hotel room in miniature in there. Bed, shower, mini-bar, just not very much floor."

"Hm." Thom stroked his chin thoughtfully. "How big's the bed?"

Rufus grinned. "Orgy sized, as it happens."

"Excellent!" Jonny headed toward the door, the TENS unit in his hands. "Come on, I'm quite anxious to see this."

Stef took my arm and hauled me to my feet. I followed him and Rufus into the other room, looking at the floor so Rufus wouldn't see the grin I couldn't keep back. The room was exactly as he'd described: small, but with a huge bed, an honest to god four-poster. A glass block half wall in the corner set a largish shower apart from the rest of the room. Nicest dressing room I'd ever been in, certainly. I filed that information away for our next tour and slinked over to the bed.

Rufus planted one hand between my shoulder blades and shoved. I let myself fall face down across the bed, as he'd clearly intended. I gave him my best Trembling Virgin look over my shoulder. He leered at me.

"Tempting as that sweet ass is, darling," he purred, leaning over to gently kiss both of my arse cheeks, "you'll need to turn over onto your back now, so we can torture you properly."

Oh, sweet mother. Finally. I did as he said and rolled onto my back, making sure to keep the wide-eyed, frightened expression on my face.

AllyBlue
AllyBlue
54 Followers
12