The Tour Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, very nice." Rufus leaned against one bed post, arms crossed. "Spread your legs."

Once again, I obeyed, like the good little whore I am.

Thom walked over to me, blue eyes sparking. He bent and flicked his tongue over my nipple, and I gasped. "Like that, do you, sweetness?"

"Yes, Sir," I breathed, the 'Sir' coming out automatically. He's topped me so often I find myself almost calling him Sir when we're out having a pint. What does that say about me, exactly? I'm not sure I want to know.

He chuckled, then suddenly his fangs sank into my chest, one of them piercing the nipple he'd just licked. I arched off the bed, fingers digging into the mattress. The pleasure was so huge that I couldn't even cry out. I fought to keep from coming. The bastard, he knows exactly what his bite does to me.

He took no more than a few drops of blood, then pulled back, eyes thick with desires blacker than midnight. I envy him his control. Once I get my fangs into something sweet, I couldn't possibly stop myself after that little bit. Nor could I keep myself from coming. At least, I don't think so. I've never actually tried.

The mattress moved. I looked around, a little blurrily, and saw all four of my companions gathered around me, naked and hard. I hadn't realized that more than a few seconds had passed.

Rufus leaned down and kissed me, his lips soft and warm against mine. "Gentlemen, kindly restrain this pretty little thing for me."

Stef, Thom, and Jonny had me strapped spread-eagle to the bed in seconds. I still had my boots on, which for some reason made me feel deliciously dirty.

Rufus knelt between my open legs, several electrode pads clutched in one hand. "Believe it or not," he said as he attached the pads to the electrodes and started peeling the backings off, "it never occurred to me to use my machine this way." He slapped two pads onto my testicles. They felt cool and slightly gooey. "But I think," he continued, attaching pads to my shaft, "this is going to be loads of fun."

"Here, Rufus," Thom said, "use these."

I raised my head to look at him. He held two nipple clamps and a thin metal rod in his hand. I recognized them; they had the same equipment at The Ties That Bind. I'd had the clamps used on me, but never the rod. A thrill went through me at the thought of what was about to happen.

Rufus frowned at the items. "I hate to sound ignorant, Thom, but what the hell do I do with these? I mean I know, nipple clamps, but what are these things on the ends? And what's this rod thingy?"

So cute that Rufus didn't know what they were. Jonny and Stef both stifled laughter. Thom bit his lip and managed to speak calmly. "They attach to the electrodes. You know where the clamps go. The rod..."

He didn't have to finish. Rufus's eyes went comically wide. "Oh, Jesus tap dancing Christ, Thom, you are such a pervert!" He smiled. "I love it."

Stef leaned down over me and kissed me deeply, one hand in my hair and the other rubbing little circles on my belly. You sure you're okay with this, love? he asked silently.

Very much so, I answered. Love you, Steffy.

Love you, my darling. He pulled away with a smile, brushed a thumb across my cheek, and sat back on his heels.

Before I knew he was going to do it, Rufus had attached both clamps to my nipples. I gasped at the sharp bite of metal digging into my tender flesh. Just a little pain. Just enough to make me squirm for more.

"Jonny," Rufus said, "hand me the lube. It's on the table there by the bed."

Jonny stretched that long, lithe body of his until he could reach the industrial size tube of K-Y. He handed it to Thom, who passed it to Rufus along with a smirk. "Bring enough?"

"Hey, we might need it. Best to be prepared." Rufus took the metal rod, which Thom had attached to the last electrode, and slicked it with a generous amount of lube. He grasped my shaft with his other hand. His eyes burned into mine. "Deep breath, pretty."

I drew a deep breath like a good girl, even though I didn't think I needed it. I wanted his first time playing with electricity to be as good as I already knew it was going to be for me. He pressed the end of the rod against my slit, bit his lip, and pushed it deep into my cock.

"Oh, oh god, god!" The thing felt bigger than it actually was, slightly cold and very, very hard. It felt strange, but not really painful. He twisted it a little, and I forgot myself. "Christ, Rufus, turn it on! Fuck's sake, please!"

Rufus laughed, picked up the TENS unit, and flipped the switch. It must've been on the lowest setting, because all I felt was a tingling, crawling sensation. Before I could beg him for more, he twisted the knob to turn up the juice, the tingle became a sizzle, and the primitive ecstasy of it took me.

The four of them took turns with the machine, turning it up or down at random. I have no idea how long it went on. I'd become a creature of pure sensation, balanced on the knife edge between pain and pleasure.

It was magnificent.

When Jonny pulled the metal rod out of my dick and yanked the electrode pads off my shaft, I nearly protested. Probably would have if my brain still worked. As it was, I couldn't even manage to string a coherent sentence together before Jonny straddled my hips and impaled himself on my cock.

"Oh, oh fuck!" Jonny shuddered, those dark eyes rolling back. "God, Bri..."

Fuck, but he was beautiful, riding me like that. Pale skin wonderfully flushed, black hair damp with sweat and clinging to that long, graceful neck, swollen lips parted, panting. I wanted to tell him how lovely he was, but I didn't have the words.

"Christ, that's hot," Rufus growled from somewhere behind my head. His face appeared above me, those blue-green eyes blazing into mine as he bent to kiss me. "Hey, pretty. Want some cock in that sweet mouth?"

I nodded frantically, unable to speak. Rufus grinned. "Thom," he said. "Oblige the lady, hm?"

Oh. Yes, please. I licked my lips.

After a bit of wriggling around by everyone but me (and Jonny, who held his position with grim determination), we ended up with an utterly indescribable tangle that somehow worked. I'm not exactly sure who was where and doing what, partly because of my lust-clouded senses and partly because Thom decided that I needed to be blindfolded first. But I'm fairly certain that I had all four cocks in my throat and up my bum at some point. They undid my ankles so that they could get at my arse better.

Luckily for me, I'm quite flexible.

I felt ready to shatter into a million pieces by the time they undid my blindfold. I lay blinking up at them. Rufus bent and ran his tongue over my lips, so slowly. I could feel his prick against my arm, still hard, leaking pre-come on me.

"I won't be the one," he whispered against my mouth, "baptized in come." He kissed me, very gently. "You will."

He pulled away. I stared up into his eyes. I licked my lips, tried to speak. And arched off the bed, gasping, as he turned up the power on the TENS unit all the way. My skin rippled as if it was trying to crawl off my body, pulses of searing, blissful pain spreading from my nipples to engulf me.

I kept my eyes open, blindly obeying Stef's voice whispering in my head. I saw Rufus straddle my chest, furiously pumping his dick with one hand. Stef rose behind him, long arms pulling Rufus against his chest, brushing the shaggy dark hair away from his neck.

"Stef, yes," Rufus panted. "Bite me, come on."

Stef smiled at me over Rufus's shoulder, dark eyes thick with need. He bent, brushed his lips over the base of Rufus's neck. I could feel the anticipation build in his body. He plunged his cock into Rufus's arse a split second before sinking his fangs into the man's throat. Rufus wailed, his body going tight with pleasure. I could almost taste his blood, thick and hot and spicy. I could feel his rapture. He came with a quick jerk of his hips, his come splashing onto my face, into my open eyes and hungry mouth. I felt Stef's orgasm in my mind, nearly bringing my own.

"Oh, shit." Rufus collapsed into Stef's arms. They fell onto the mattress together and lay beside me, kissing and caressing each other.

I whimpered, trying desperately to communicate my need. I needed to come badly. And I needed blood. More for pleasure's sake than anything else, since I'd drank from Stef earlier, but I needed it. My body burned with the craving for it, for the taste of fresh blood on my tongue and the joy of release.

Jonny leaned over me, eyes bright with desire. "Would you like to come now, darling?"

I swallowed and managed to force the words out. "Oh. Yes. Yessir. Please."

He smiled at me. "Thommy wants your cock in him. Would you like to come inside him?"

Oh. Mommy.

"Yes," I gasped. Jonny kissed me, tongue flicking around my fangs. Someone knelt astride my hips, hands smoothing over my belly. I felt the feathery touch in my mind and knew it was Thom. A strong hand wrapped around my shaft, the tip of my dick nudged a tight hole, and I thought I'd come right then. It took all my strength to hang on. "Ohgodpleasehurry..."

Jonny pulled back enough that I could see Thom sinking down, forcing my cock deep inside him. A violent shudder ran through me at the sight. Thom, my maker, porcelain skin flushing pink, cornflower blue eyes going hot and hazy, that plump lower lip captured between his teeth as I penetrated him.

It was the first time I'd ever been inside him, and it was pure heaven.

"Fuck," he hissed, blue eyes boring into mine. "So fucking good, Bri."

He began to move, sliding and rolling his hips, and the sensation nearly undid me. I thrashed on the bed, trying to buck my hips against him, but they'd tied my ankles again and I could barely move. I heard a high, desperate keening sound, and realized it was me. God, I was so fucking close, but I needed more. More cock, more feeling, more blood. I reached for Stef in my mind and felt him respond.

Stef pushed up on one elbow, pulled Jonny down to him, and whispered something in his ear. Jonny's eyelids fluttered, his breath running out in a ragged sigh. "Oh. Oh, yes."

Jonny positioned himself over my face, leaned forward, and swallowed Thom's cock in one swift movement. I strained upward and licked delicately at his balls, begging without words. Stef reached out with one long arm and guided Jonny's dick into my mouth. You can do it, his voice whispered in my head. He wants you to.

Oh. Oh, yes.

I know I haven't always been the best sort of person. I've been drunk on stage, I've taken every drug there is, I've slept with so many men and women that I've lost count. I'm loud and opinionated and can be bloody irritating when I put my mind to it. And yet, I have this. I have the best mates a man could want, a partner who I love with all my soul, who loves me equally, in spite of my promiscuity and twisted ways. I don't know what I've ever done to deserve having all I ever wanted, but I am endlessly grateful for it.

Not that I was thinking quite that clearly at the time. All I knew right then, was that no one could possibly be happier than I was. Bound and naked, electricity throbbing through my clamped nipples and making every nerve jump, with my cock up Thom's arse and Jonny fucking my mouth, I felt like the luckiest man on earth.

"Uh," Thom grunted. "God, yes. Now, Bri, right now!"

Yes. Now. Jonny thrust himself all the way down my throat. I sank my fangs into the base of his cock and drank, swallowing his smooth, sweet blood. I could feel his thighs shaking as he came, the salty-sharp taste of semen blending with the blood. God, it was good. Thom's body tightened around my cock as he came too, and that was it. I soared over the edge into pure white bliss, my come pumping deep into Thom's arse.

We lay there for a while in a dazed and melted heap, silently recovering. Jonny's softening dick was still in my mouth. I sucked lightly on it, giggling at the way he jumped every time my tongue swiped over the bite mark I'd left. Finally, he pulled out and rolled off of me, right onto Rufus and Stef, who were still making out next to me.

"Bloody hell," Thom said, plopping himself down full length on top of me. "That was fun."

I gave him my dirtiest smile. "More than fun, sweetness. The four of you fucked me right into next week."

He grinned. "You love it. Pervert."

Can't argue with the truth. "Yes, I do. Kiss me."

He laughed and obliged. His kiss was slow and soft and lazy. I love those kisses, warm and unhurried as a summer afternoon. When he broke the kiss and climbed off of me, I mourned the loss. But not too much. There would be other times, after all.

I hadn't even noticed when they turned off the TENS unit. But I sure as fuck noticed when Rufus removed the nipple clamps. Waves of pain thumped through me as the blood rushed into the abused bits of flesh. I moaned, my cock twitching and trying to rise.

Rufus stared wide-eyed at my swelling dick. "Good lord, Brian, don't you ever get enough?"

"No," Stef answered as he unbuckled my restraints. "His libido got stuck at age seventeen or such. Becoming a vampire just made it worse, too."

I stuck my tongue out at him. "Fine, see if I let you fuck me later."

Thom snorted with laughter. "Right, mate, like you'd ever turn down the chance for a cock up your arse. Especially Stef's, he's bloody huge."

I wanted to argue, simply to be contrary. But he was right, and everyone knew it. Oh well, there are certainly worse things than being slutty. Wrists and ankles now freed, I leaned back on my elbows and spread my legs wide. The hungry way they all looked at me had me completely hard again in seconds. I grinned.

"All right," I said, "who wants another go?"

"Rufus does," Jonny said, laughing.

Rufus untangled himself from Jonny and Stef and crawled between my legs. "Rufus does indeed," he purred, smiling wickedly at me. "Gonna let Rufus have that sweet ass, little boy?"

I grinned at him. "Oh, yes. Fuck me, daddy."

Those lovely eyes went dark with lust. He shoved my thighs up and apart and thrust his prick balls deep inside me. My hole was still slick with lube and slightly stretched from ealier, but I was tight enough that it still hurt a bit.

Needless to say, I loved it.

This time was slower, sweeter. Rufus lay clutched between my thighs, fucking me nice and slow while we kissed. I let my fingers slide through his silky hair, down his back, over the curve of his arse. I loved the way his skin felt against mine, smooth and slick with sweat, how his movements caused a sweet friction against my cock trapped between our bodies. I could feel Stef's pleasure in my mind as he lay between Thom and Jonny, Thom's hand around his cock and Jonny's dick up his arse. His excitement fed my own. I love sharing these joys with him, mind to mind and heart to heart.

When I came that time, it wasn't the explosive release of the previous orgasm. This one was soft as a spring breeze, gentle and beautiful. Rufus moaned into my mouth as he released inside me. He held me, kissing me and stroking my face as we came down together. God, it was lovely.

I didn't want to ever move again. I felt light and heavy at the same time, utterly and completely sated. For the time being, anyway. But the city still called to me.

"Let's go out," Rufus mumbled against my neck, echoing my own thoughts.

"Can't move," Jonny said from somewhere on the floor.

"Mm," Rufus agreed. He pushed off of me with a grunt and sat blinking at the pile of naked vampires on the floor. "But if we stay here, we'll just keep fucking 'til we die. I'm not ready to die, I'll go to hell for sure."

Thom giggled. "Brian, you've corrupted the poor boy."

"Yes, I'm sure," I said dryly. "He was such an innocent before tonight."

Rufus stood and stretched. "Well, innocent me knows all the best clubs in New York. Who wants to go get hammered and dance suggestively to dirty music?"

"Me!" I managed to get to my feet and stood there swaying like a tree in a stiff breeze. I nudged Stef with my toe. "Baby wants to party, darlings, let's go."

We all crowded into the big shower, giggling and groping while we washed each other. It turned me on, to no one's surprise. Rufus, bless his manwhore heart, obliged my raging sex drive yet again by sucking me off while Stef washed my hair. I could feel Steffy's amusement in my mind, but I ignored it. I suppose I could be embarrassed by my relentless horniness, but what would be the point? I can't help it, might as well have fun with it.

When we were all clean and dressed and ready to go, Rufus pulled me into his arms and kissed me, bending me backward with the force of it. My heart fluttered. I felt like a girl swept off her feet by a handsome prince.

"What was that for?" I asked, smiling, as he set me on my feet again. "Not that I'm complaining, mind you."

He laughed, his arms still around my waist. "Do you know, you always frightened me a little, you seemed so..." He pursed his lips, brow furrowing. "So wild. But I loved playing with you tonight. It was a blast."

A warm bubble of happiness swelled inside me. I smiled at him. "Thank you, darling. You are, if I may say so, a magnificent lay. And one hell of a top."

"You certainly may say so, pretty." He bent and kissed me again. "You know," he whispered against my lips, "it's a good thing you don't live here. I could fall pretty hard for you."

He smiled as he pulled away and slung one arm over Thom's shoulder and the other over Jonny's. His eyes teased, but something told me that there was a kernel of truth to what he'd said, even if he didn't realize it. It made me feel very strange. I've been in love several times with people who didn't return my feelings, but I've never once been on the receiving end of a love I couldn't reciprocate. Not to my knowledge, anyway.

I caught Stef's eye as we left the dressing room, and silently asked what he thought. He answered in kind, and I felt better. He'd drunk Rufus's blood, felt what he felt. Rufus liked me, he enjoyed being with me, but there was nothing stronger there. I pushed the tiny part of me that felt disappointed to the back of my mind and followed my mates out into the teeming city night.

12