The Tourist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If my mouth wasn't so full with her own mouth, and if her hand wasn't so fast, I might have gotten away in time to start that.

Instead, I only felt and foresaw what was cumming when it was too late.

I pulled my mouth away from hers, barely getting a word out before I started shooting off. The first batch landed on my chest, as both me and Rose watched with our mouths open. Realizing that wasn't ideal right now, Rose let a second shot land under my chin before pointing my cock away from me.

The rest of it landed on her chest and stomach, but we both had our marks already. When I was dry, we took stock of how the other was...dripping in different areas. I had a strand going down my chest, with my lower chin still wet as well.

I imagined the mutual sight was something out of an even heavier R-rated Judd Apatow comedy. If Rose pitched this to him and Kristin Wiig for a Bridesmaid sequel or knockoff, I would have to call my lawyer. But for now, I was just gobsmacked.

"Well...there we are, then," Rose commented. If any of us said any more, we'd either be embarrassed or feel like laughing hysterically. Either way, we'd probably be better off dry.

I went to the bathroom, getting out the first roll of toilet paper I could find, although it obviously wasn't mine to take. But it would have to do as me and Rose took enough to wipe ourselves off. When that was done, we were left with the question of how to go on.

We still hadn't gotten to the main event yet, and she would likely be ready a lot faster than me now. So we'd have to wait around for several minutes, it would seem.

Or we could do more than wait around.

I laid down with Rose at the center of the bed, pondering how to get us started again. Since Rose had a few minutes to recover, perhaps getting her...started up again was okay. I tested the water by putting my hand on her upper leg, ghosting over it slowly and steadily going up.

Rose put her hand on my chest, leading me to slide a finger up and down her lower lips in return. That was enough for several moments, until I got myself on top of her. I took in the sight of her laid out on the bed, before I went back to work on her chest.

She arched her hips up against me, hurrying my recovery along. I focused on hers, however, kissing my way down her body. Paying her back, I dipped down for one long lick between her legs, then left it alone to kiss up her stomach.

"Oh, that's the game I started, then," Rose groaned.

"Well, I'm too sore to do much playing," I attempted to tease. Yet when Rose got me onto my back, she went to another level beyond that. Or she was about to.

"My limo did a number on you, huh?" Rose asked, as if she hadn't a bunch of times already. Albeit not like this, of course. "Does it still hurt here?" she asked before kissing the center of my chest.

"You know it didn't get me there," I didn't play along.

"Right, here then," Rose poked me on my right side - although it hurt more than a regular poke.

"Okay, okay, you didn't have to get it right the second time!" I argued, then settled down. "Or is this a 'kiss it and make it better' kind of thing?"

"No, kisses are only that magical in the movies," Rose reminded. Nevertheless, she kissed my side more gently several times - then poked it again. Once I finished grimacing, she continued, "And that's why we're not fucking each other's brains out, right?"

"Just the first reason," I excused.

"If you can't fuck through pain, then go easier on your attacker. That it?" Rose asked. "Make her go easy on you too?" she went on, before kissing up and down my stomach. "That any easier?"

My cock was just starting to answer for me.

"So this is easy for you. Lying around and healing," Rose taunted, her left hand going down my body as her right went up. "The pain's just torture, but this..." she finished by putting her lips on my nipple as her hand grasped my shaft, in a familiar move.

"There are different levels of torture," I admitted.

"And different ways to cope," Rose followed up. "For things like a vacation, or a trip back home, or a work overload, or getting hit by a limo...you need ways to help you unwind. Even if you're not that active. Even if it's just for a little while."

If the message wasn't clear by then, it was when Rose rose up, put her hips over mine and started dropping down on my revived staff.

"Oh..." I moaned, both pleased and annoyed I couldn't go all out right now. At least until I saw Rose sit down, towering over me like a goddess.

"I see the appeal," I admitted in more ways than one.

Rose responded by carefully riding me for a few moments. She got a little faster when I reached up to cup her breasts. After playing around with them, pulling the rest of her down on top of me and holding onto her ass, she went quicker.

But after flipping her onto her back again, it was my turn.

Now that I was controlling the pace, I had to plan it out - as much as I could while inside Rose Byrne. I did want to ease into it, moving my hips slowly and lying my face down into her neck. I got the idea to kiss her hotly and deeply while pumping her slowly - so that bought time, some welcome groans and humping below me.

I took a breath and started going at a more regular, faster pace. I kissed up to Rose's lips to assure her, then she started kissing back and meeting my thrusts in return. Letting out some pent up speed, I drove deeper into her and she held onto me - though she eventually held my hips too hard.

I didn't groan out of pleasure that time, forcing me to stop and lie onto Rose. I felt an inner pain from breathing too heavy, so there was that to contain as well. I should have gotten off of Rose by then, but I was trying to keep still and salvage things. In any case, Rose didn't try to get me off or tell me to get off.

After I felt better, she got back to work getting me off.

She helped sooth me by kissing and lightly nibbling my ear for starters. In the middle, she pecked my lips and snuck her tongue in for a brief moment. For the finish, she reached down between us and rubbed herself, making herself tighten on me. When I got going again, she even tried to brush my cock when it briefly came out.

We were back at a languid pace, but that had worked well so far. It worked really well when Rose got back to kissing me, and when I went between us to help her along. I leaned on my right elbow and rested my hand on her head, nibbling on her ear to make us even.

"That good?" I whispered into her ear.

"Mmmhmm," Rose groaned beautifully. My left hand went back on her nipple and she added, "Yeah, that too..."

And so it went for several minutes. I tried to drive Rose close by kissing her, rubbing her, and adding a deep, sudden thrust every so often. Rose tightened on me, reached down for my ass instead of my hips, and tried to brush my balls when she could.

It would have been enough for me to just lie against her neck, listen to her, feel her and watch her face reflect her pleasure. But I had to add a few extra things for her, of course. My next gig was to kiss her extra hard and quick, breaking apart only when I had to breathe.

Rose exhaled, chuckling and then moaning as I drove in deeper. She leaned up to peck me, then dipped her tongue in my mouth oh so briefly again. I saw the playful, sultry twinkle in her deep brown eyes, distracting me while she started kissing me, but I did catch up.

"If this is you holding back..." she credited somehow.

"If only," I felt safe to brag, whether it was warranted or not. I did hold back saying that we'll never know anyway.

"Well, if you don't mind..." she started to ask. But instead of clarifying the question, she wiggled herself off my cock. Getting the idea - at least half of it - I rolled off her and waited for her next move.

A move that apparently put her on all fours.

Not such a bad move, really. It would be so easy and mouth watering to finish this behind her - but once again, I felt I owed her a little more.

I got on my feet behind Rose, but didn't insert myself behind her. Instead, I bent down and let my tongue warm her up again. I pressed my face against her, holding her firm ass still and wiggling my tongue and lips against her own.

I heard Rose's heavy breathing, fueling me on to lube her up. When I felt she had enough, I stood up straight and lined myself back into her. I wasn't sure how fast I should let myself go, yet I built a fair pace as I felt her tighten and watched her jiggle.

Before long, the jiggling was building up, with Rose arching herself against me. It seemed she was trying to take over, just in case I got sore again. She was certainly doing a good job, so I placed my hand below and worked her right back with my hand.

"Uh huh...fuck me, yeah," Rose called. I watched her fuck me in equal measure, despite knowing that watching it too much would end me. In any case, I didn't quite want to end it like this.

I pulled out suddenly, bent down and licked her clean again, then got her off all fours and on her back one last time. I parted Rose's legs and stepped back between them, fucking her while standing up and watching her pleased reaction.

Rose wrapped her slender legs around my waist, which made me hiss a bit. However, I stopped her from letting go, deciding to risk it if it meant watching this. I did fuck her slower, although my fingers weren't as patient.

Both my hands worked on her pussy, which hopefully cancelled out my slow pumping cock. After a while, I put my hands on her legs and pumped her hard and fast, until Rose's legs gripped me too hard. But I still slowed down and let my hands do much of the work after that, keeping her right on the edge.

Once Rose stopped worrying about me, she focused on the pleasure - and I focused on her being overcome by it. She laid her head back, squeezing her eyes shut every few moments, trying to watch me in between.

"Oh, fuck me, make me cum," Rose pleaded. "Make me cum on you...make me cum..."

That perfect plea was the perfect trigger.

With my hand and my cock pumping her at breakneck speed, I tried to get her off before I hurt too much. It was a close call, but I finally felt her go off in time.

I bent over and held my sides, thankful somewhat that this was keeping me from cumming. But when Rose was done, I had to lay back in bed. At this rate, I'd need to leave soon just to fit in another doctor's visit before my flight - though I couldn't give him a full disclosure.

I closed my eyes, feeling Rose's hand on my stomach, yet she didn't say anything. I took a few more breaths, recovering from the pain and the pleasure, but I eventually felt normal again. When I looked normal, I felt Rose move her hand lower.

I still had some cum left on me, which Rose used as lube for her hand. I opened my eyes anew and saw her lying next to me, flushed and satisfied. Now it was my turn.

"No more suffering for my sake, okay?" Rose requested. "Probably a fitting way to end, I know. But let's try to be different this time."

Like before, Rose expertly worked me with her hand. Like before, she went down and topped herself with her mouth. Like before, her tongue, hand, lips and eyes kept me from holding back.

Unlike before, Rose stayed down there. Unlike before, she slid her tongue over my head, hummed and pushed me over. Unlike before, my release didn't get on any part of my body.

After it went down one part of Rose's body, the rest of her came back up and settled next to me.

"Best ending ever," I muttered. Fitting for the best vacation ever, though I kept that to myself. Since I got to share some final kisses with Rose before I really needed to sleep, it was the right call.

I certainly didn't say I should get hit by limos on vacation more often. Even if I was really knocked on my ass more in this room.

It certainly gave me less to complain about on the long ride home - especially when I watched Troy with fresh eyes on my laptop.

Even the visit to my American doctor was worth it, despite how his medicine for my sore body...didn't compare to the kind I got in Australia.

THE END

12