The Tournament of Colors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roland snorted, and moved up to the other shower next to mine, turning on the jets full blast. "Big talk for a skinny little white girl."

"This skinny TALL AND BUFF white girl's gonna shove a foot up your ass so deep that they'll need a dimensional gate to pry it out. Say my name wrong one more time, 'Chunkalicious', and see what happens." She laughed as she said it, but her eyes were very definitely not laughing, and thankfully Roland caught that.

"And on the eighth day, the Lord created White Girls, and lo, they were some seriously scary creatures when they get mad. I hear you, MELISSA, I hear you." He pulled out a loofah, and started scrubbing himself down as well. "Sorry if I interrupted any interesting conversations. Man, did Sandow have a bug up his ass today or what?"

I took a deep breath, still wincing a bit from the worst case of blueballs I'd ever even heard of. "Ah, he's just all business," I said with a snort. "I wish he wouldn't pull that 'teacher's pet' crap with me, though. All it does is piss off everyone else." I paused, thinking back. "And for the record, it's *Harrison*. 'Harry' was my dad."

"Jeez, you too?" Roland posed dramatically with his loofah. "'Prithee, what's in a name?" He pointed at me, his other hand pressed to his forehead. "A stinky-ass white guy by any other name would smell just as nasty." He paused to sniff under one of his own armpits. "Not like I'm one to talk. I mean, holy shit, when you can smell your own crap-nasty funk, you know it's bad."

Melissa snorted. "Your Shakespeare is impeccable, Roland. 'The Cleansing of Two Stanky Dudes Of Verona', Act One, Scene Three. ENTER LORD SMELLINGTON AND DUKE DEALT-IT."

My hand shot up. "I call 'Lord Smellington!'"

Roland laughed loud and hard. "Why, good day, my Lord! I am Duke Dealt-It, at your service! I am so called, for indeed, I am the one who smelled it!" He made a show of inhaling deeply... and then paused. His huge forehead scrunched in thought, and then he looked over in our direction, his eyes coming to rest on the steel hand-hold that still held Melissa's handprint.

I gave him my best smile. "What's up, big guy?"

He looked me in the eye, and then angled his head to look over at Melissa behind me. He dropped his loofah in his shower bucket, and made a show of quickly rinsing off the soap he'd just applied. "About goddamn time, you two."

I could practically hear Melissa's blood pressure spike as she spoke. "What are you talking about, Roland?"

Roland turned to face us both, one hand on his hips, the other holding his bucket. "My bad for interrupting, seriously. I'm gonna leave you two alone, and I'll guard the fieldhouse door so no one else walks in for a bit." He walked away, leaving Melissa and I in stunned silence. As he reached the door to the shower room, he turned and called back. "Hey, lovebirds? Dinner's on me tonight. Takeshi bet me five hundred bucks that you two would never do the deed, and I intend to share the wealth. Have fun." We heard his footsteps move down the fieldhouse corridor, and then the sound of that door opening and closing again.

I turned to face Melissa — but she had already dropped to her knees in front of me, taking my cock into her warm hands. "You heard the man, Harrison. I left you hanging, and he just gave me a chance to fix that." She opened her mouth and engulfed me, and I stiffened in record time.

"Holy hell, Melissa, that's so good..."

She came up for air, her smile radiant as she kept stroking me. "Damn right, Harrison. I'm the best you'll ever have, and you're going to come for me every night from now on." She laid down on her back on the tile floor, and opened her legs wide. "Starting with now. Get down here and nail me to the floor, Mr. Six-Pack. Fill me with everything you've got."

Just imagine the sight of this beautiful woman, her gaze burning into you with lust blazing behind those green eyes, her breasts and stomach coated with beads of steaming hot water, her legs open and her beautiful bare womanhood swollen and pink with need and wetness... all for you. Every inch of her screaming that she needed you inside her right then and there. How could anyone resist that? Not that I wanted to.

I didn't even have time to form a coherent conscious thought. Half a second later, I was upon her, covering her body with mine and slamming my cock inside her. "HARRISON! YES!"

I couldn't speak. I was reduced to the level of a rutting animal, consumed with the need to do nothing but drive deep into this woman, over and over again. Her legs wrapped around my back, and our lips met for the first time.

Blinking the hot water out of my eyes, I let out an incredulous laugh, but didn't for a second stop what my hips were doing.

"What's so funny, lover boy?" Her soft breasts felt amazing as we held each other tight, her hard nipples like two hot points against my chest.

"Sorry... mmm... about that." I kissed her again, this time a little more gently, and then rose up to kneel between her open legs as I kept thrusting. "Seemed a bit silly that we got all the way around to home plate before I even got to first base with you."

"You boys and your baseball... oh, you feel good there." She took one of my hands in hers, and squeezed it. "We'll have time for proper romance later, Harrison. Right now, you need to use my tight little snootch like your own personal fuck-toy. It's your turn to come, don't keep everyone waiting. Now FUCK ME."

I grabbed her hips, and pulled her body towards me as I slid inside, and I felt that good feeling rising to a boil once again in my gut. "MA'AM, YES MA'AM!"

***

Hours later, as Roland made good on his dinner promise with expensive sushi, all I could do was to stare into Melissa's beautiful eyes across the table, and shiver with anticipation as she sensuously licked her lips. "Every night, Harrison. Every. Night. Don't doubt that for a second."

Now I really had something to fight for.

12