The TOW GB

Story Info
Realizing she had to ride with the tow truck.
1.9k words
4.03
61.3k
13
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bklyn_40
bklyn_40
102 Followers

I had the day off, and of course it was raining... I finished cleaning the house and decided to check my email.

Once I was done with that, I decided to do some food shopping. I put on my black stretchy pants and a t-shirt. I got everything together and ran to the van. Wouldn't you know it, it wouldn't start. It was totally dead. I ran back to the house & called AAA. They told me someone would be there in about an hour or so. I went back & turned on the computer. As my mind wandered, I found myself viewing erotic photos. I was getting very aroused, especially viewing the photos of threesomes and groups.

Suddenly, the door bell rang. As I went to get the door I realized that I was pre-occupied viewing the sex sites that an hour passed and my pants were a bit "damp" in the crotch.

I opened the door, but found no one there. I looked into the drive way and saw that the driver was already busy getting the van onto the flatbed.

I walked over and asked if he needed anything. Without turning towards me, I was told that I needed to accompany the van since it was being towed from New Jersey to Brooklyn.

I told him that I couldn't do that because I had things needing to be done around here and a round trip to Brooklyn would be at least 2 hours plus however long it took for the repair.

The driver looked me up and down and said gruffly, "You want the van in Brooklyn lady? Then you go too." I paused and thought for a moment. I then looked the driver up and down. I thought to myself

"Hmmm. This might not be a bad ride after all."

The driver went about his business of getting my van on the truck while I went to give Mike a call to let him know that I needed to go with the driver if I wanted the van fixed. He wasn't to thrilled, but understood. I then told him "this may be fun". He asked what I meant. I only replied with , "I'll tell you later. Gotta go!"

I went to change into something more appropriate for what I hoped would be an exciting time. I put on my 13" short black skirt with the slit on the left and a nice tight sweater. I pulled on my stockings and boots and I was ready to go. I went out and ask if he wanted me to get in yet.

The driver, still busy, turns his head and does a double take. "Yeah sure lady, go ahead." he said as he stared at the bottom of my skirt just centimeters below my clit. He then went around to the passenger side, adjusting his growing bulge. I climb into the cab of the truck with some difficulty, exposing my snatch in the process as he checked under the flatbed on the passenger side. He walks around to the driver side shaking his head and rubbing his crotch. He climbs in, looks me over once more and starts up the truck. I am feeling very nervous but very excited at this point, so I start off with small talk by introducing myself to him although he already knows my name. He says his name is "Dave" and he lives in East Brunswick but grew up in Queens. I ask about his wife, but there isn't a misses at the moment. He says he likes it better that way. Women are just trouble... I laugh and tell Dave I agree, but I still like them anyway. He looks at me funny but decides not to question me further.

It was getting extremely warm in the truck so I slip off my coat and "accidentally" caused my skirt to ride up to my crotch. He was trying very hard to drive and not look but every so often he'd take a peak.

I asked him if he has a girlfriend and he tells me no that he just broke it off with the bitch. I told him about Mike and me. He asked why Mike lets me dress like that. I told him that Mike likes when I act like a slut. He opened his eyes wide again but turned away quickly. I asked him what he thinks about the way I am dressed. Smiling, he said "You look like a slut."

I thanked him and said, "I am a slut!"

He seemed to have gotten a bit flustered at that comment, but judging from the bulge in his pants, I think he liked the idea.

After a second, he composed himself then turned and asked me "Just what do you think a slut is?" I smiled and told him that, "A slut is someone who wants to fuck anyone, anytime, anyplace and doesn't care who it is or how many, as long as I, I mean she, gets a cock in their pussy, up their ass or in their face." I paused a moment, then added, "Hopefully, all of the above." As I smiled at him.

At this point he adjusted his crotch, this time without embarrassment. In a couple of minutes he pulled the truck over into the first rest stop along the turnpike. He turned towards me & says, "Okay, slut, now is your chance," as he unzips his pants and yanks out his dick. "Suck it slut. If you're as good as you look you are, I might let you have more" I smiled as I licked my lips and bent down on his stiff piece of meat.

As I began sucking, He reached over and pulled down my stockings over my ass and spread my cheeks. He then slid his fingers up and down my slit. I was so busy bobbing I didn't see that a truck had pulled over next to us. What a sight it must have been, My ass is up in the air with my skirt is up around my waist, my stockings down around my knees and my head bobbing up & down on a nice stiff cock. I guess he liked what he saw because I soon felt a draft and the next thing I knew, I felt a third hand between my legs. Dave pulled me over more towards the driver's side as he invited the other guy into the cab. Dave reached over and spread my ass wide. "Have at it pal." he said "I didn't realize that I picked up a slut. She said she wanted cock."

With that, I felt a hard cock shoved into my soaking wet pussy. I gasped as his cock reaches full hilt and I am rewarded with Dave's cock pushed further down my throat. I gag for a moment until I can catch my breath. The guys get their rhythm going and I am getting fucked nicely. I am loving every fucking beat. Just then Dave pulls his cock out of my mouth and shoots his load all over my face. "Here slut!" he says. After he finished cumming, he shifted his view so he could see me getting pounded from behind. There was a knock on the steamy driver's side window. He rolled it down and saw one of his friends. "Hey Dave! What's,.. Oh shit! Nice!" He said as he noticed me getting fucked. Dave asked "Do you want some of this nice slut?" "Hell yeah!" He responded. Dave climbed out allowing his friend room to enter. He's huge, bald and black with a gleam in his eye that is scary. He whipped out his cock and began to jerk off. I reach out for it so I can suck it while I'm being fucked, but he slapped my hand away. "Wait for it you slut!" He tells the guy banging my pussy, "He pal, do ya mind stopping for a minute? I want some of that fine looking pussy."

The guy starts to object but takes in his size and decides to give it up for a second. The big black guy picks me up and impaled me on his pole. I slid down on his big cock to his balls effortlessly due to being so wet & so damned horny for it. Immediately, he leaned me well into him so that his shoulder was pressed below my tit. Looking at the one who was previously enjoying my wet pussy, he asked, "Hey man! Why don't you shove that cock of yours up this slut's ass?" With that invitation cock #2 spreads my cheeks and rams his cock up my ass as far as it can go. I feel like I am being ripped in half but the pain eases quickly as I get accustomed to being fucked in my ass and pussy simultaneously. Meanwhile, Dave returns and is just leaning on his truck sipping his coffee watching me get banged. I am getting fucked so good. I am screaming like a bitch in heat as I cum over and over again. I don't care who hears me. I can't get enough and I scream to them how much I'm loving this.

They laugh and tell me what a good slut I am. Dave suggests that I need another cock so I can have one in all 3 holes, as I had hoped for earlier. He steps aside and allows Jim, a friend who was with the black guy and was watching from the side, to climb in. Jim crouches next to my face and I quickly grab at him to free his cock. He shoves it into my waiting mouth. I feel myself cumming over and over again as I eagerly sucked this new cock deep into my throat as I repeatedly bounce up & down on Cock #2 and Cock#3. I feel the guy in my ass begin to twitch. He then pulled out and shot his load all over my ass cheeks. Then the next guy grunts and tells me to take it all. He shoved his cock deep into my hole and pumped his load way inside. The guy in my mouth can't take it anymore. He grabbed my hair and fucked my face fast & hard until he shot his load down my throat. They then zip up their pants and say goodbye. Dave climbs back in the truck and smiles. I am covered with cum and I have a big smile on my face. Jim gets in to ride with us as I thanked them for the fucking.

We got back on the turnpike & I called Mike from my cell a few minutes after I regained my composure. I tell him from when I hung up with him before. In detail I tell him of the conversation I had with Dave. Unconsciously I reach over and begin rubbing Jim's cock through his jeans. I begin to tell Mike from when Dave pulled over as I opened Jim's pants to free his once again hardening cock. As I'm telling Mike about my gangbang in the cab of this flatbed truck, I get so excited that I climbed onto Jim's cock, still facing the road. He pulls my sweater over my tits and begins pinching and squeezing them as I begin to cum again with Mike on the phone.

Suddenly, I hear Dave say "Oh shit!" as he was looking in his side view mirror. The State Trooper wanted him to pull over. But that's another story.

bklyn_40
bklyn_40
102 Followers