The Tow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,457 Followers

I'm very flexible and I wanted to really make a show of it, I lay all the way back, I moved one hand down to my pussy and started to gently rub my clit while moving slowly on his dick.

He moaned an "oh god" and put his hands on my hips and started to thrust so hard that he was bouncing me into the air. A few moments later, he stopped, holding my hips hard, forcing me to stop moving as well. I could feel his dick pulsing at the opening of my pussy and knew he was really close to losing it. The head of his dick was the only thing in me at the moment, so I could feel him swelling as he fought back his orgasm. I didn't want it to end either and so didn't move a muscle as he struggled to control his twitching dick. Meanwhile, I could see that the guys were still watching.

When he was finally back in control, I slowly leaned back again until I was lying back on his knees. I didn't move I just squeezed his dick with my pussy, contracting and releasing in a slow rhythmic pace. I started to play with one of my breasts and with my other hand, rubbed small circles around my hard, sensitive clit. I'm sure he could see his dick deep in my pussy as I played with my clit.

I was moaning loudly now, totally excited, it really got me off thinking about the guys in the window watching my pussy stretch as Leonard's dick moved in it. I started to slide back and forth on him slowly. I'd move back until I could feel the head of his dick just ready to pop out and then just as slowly slide back onto him. It was an agony of pleasure, I was so ready to orgasm, but I was trying to draw out the moment, enjoying all the eyes on the most intimate parts of my body. I pulled back one time and his dick popped out of my hungry pussy. I could feel the eyes feasting on my stretched open sex. I let them all look for a moment and then with a slight movement of my hips engulfed his hard dick again. My nipples were huge and swollen and my pussy was starting to quiver as I continued playing with my clit. It was totally swollen out its hood looking like a pink pearl. On another stroke I let his dick slide out of my pussy, grabbing it and rubbing it over my engorged clit. It was driving me crazy. I slipped his dick back in and pushed myself onto him until he was buried in my pussy once again.

All of a sudden, the Leonard sat up lifted me off of him. I felt so empty and moaned in disappointment. Quickly though, he lifted me back up on the counter and spread my legs wide. He got up on some kind of step stool and just plunged his dick deep into me. He was out of control, pumping away like a madman. I watched his big, soft belly jiggle as he fucked me. The orgasm had been building for so long that I couldn't stop the it if I wanted to, I was into it before I even really realized I was there. I came hard and he continued pumping away. Every contraction of my orgasm wetly clamped down on his hard, driving cock and I was thrashing about and screaming out my pleasure as he continued to fuck my pussy. I felt like a prisoner pinned to that counter by my pussy...It was delicious.

Just when I thought my orgasm was over, I rolled into another one and he continued to pump. I couldn't believe his stamina. Most younger guys would come when I did and sometimes I'd be left wanting more. Not this time, this guy was an animal.

He bent down and grabbed one of my nipples between his teeth and roughly pulled on it, I moaned in pain and pleasure, he twisted the other one around in his dirty, greasy hand pulling on the tender meat of my pale white breast. That set me over yet again and finally during this orgasm, he lost it too. I knew he was close when he let go of my nipples and started to pump away at my pussy ever faster, suddenly, I could feel the hot streams jetting deep into my pussy and he continued thrusting away as he came, grunting his pleasure.

When he finally calmed down just a little bit, he pulled his dick out of my pussy and moved up to my head and sliding it into my willing, warm mouth. This time I slowly, expertly started to blow him. He seemed to enjoy it, but I guess he was pretty much done. He kept a semi for a while, I played with his balls and tried every trick I knew, but he had shot a couple of good loads and as much as he wanted to, his body refused to give any more. I pumped his shaft gently while wrapping my soft tongue around him, but after a couple minutes, he pulled his soft dick out of my mouth, picked up his pants and walked over to what I assumed was the bathroom closing the door behind him.

I was still lying on the counter spread eagled with my legs on either side of it. Through half-closed eyes, I could see that my audience was still there with a perfect view of my used, red pussy. I was still having some mild after tremors from my orgasm. I reached down and started playing with my clit again for the guys in the back. I spread my pussy wide open and slid 2 then 3 fingers in while my thumb gently rubbed my swollen clit. In my other hand I rolled a nipple around. It only took a few seconds and I quietly came again while they watched. I moved my hand and knew they could see my pussy clenching tightly closed and then relax open as the contractions of the orgasm coursed through my body.

Just as I was regaining control, Leonard came out of the bathroom and walked over to me. He rubbed and squeezing my breasts for a few moments while with his other hand he roughly rubbed my pussy, sliding a couple meaty fingers into me as he seemed my lithe body lying there spread out before him. Finally he said that he should get out back to see if the boys were back and how the job was coming along. I murmured ok.

He helped me sit up and lifted me off the counter. I found my bathrobe on the floor and put it on as he walked out back. While I was waiting, I realized that the entire front of the station was windows, I wondered if anyone else had seen our little show, I kinda hoped so. I waited for about 30 minutes before he came out and told me that my Jeep was done and that I was all set, no charge. I smiled at him and stretched up on my tiptoes to give him a kiss on the cheek.

He squeezed my butt as he gave me a quick hug. I walked outside just as the tow truck driver was backing my Jeep out of the bay. He climbed out and I climbed in. I turned in the seat with one leg in the car and the other on the footrest outside and asked for directions back to the main road. He looked down at my exposed swollen pussy and when he looked back up at me, I smiled. His face got all red at having been caught looking I guess. He stammered out the directions and I thanked him, climbed all the way into the jeep, closed the door and headed for home.

I broke up with the boyfriend the next day and moved on to other adventures.

JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,457 Followers
12