The Towel Shack

Story Info
Mary's in 'The Game' with the towel shack guys.
3.1k words
3.75
50.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is February, and Dan and Mary are spending a week at a hotel on one of the less visited volcanic isles in the southern Caribbean. The first day is spent at the beach, swimming and relaxing under the palms. They are the last to leave the beach, finishing up at the beach bar with some great rum punches, then heading back to the room, planning their first vacation screw, and then dinner.

When they get there, Dan realizes that they forgot to return the large beach towels to the towel shack at the far end of the beach. Mary volunteers to walk down with them. The beach is now deserted, but from the shack, sheltered by some palms and bushes, comes the faint sound of Soca music.

Mary goes in and sees three young guys, perhaps in their late teens, relaxing among the bins of dirty, and neat piles of clean, beach towels. She checks off the return box next to her name on the list, then notices that the guys are all giggling and seem embarrassed, so she asks them why.

"You see, Ma'am," says the tallest one, "We had just been talking and decided that you were the finest looking guest we have seen at the hotel all season." The others looked shyly down and blushed, appalled that Winston would be so bold.

"Oh yeah?" Mary asks, "what about me is so good?"

Even Winston lost his nerve, looked down and stammered.

"Well, do you like my legs?" Mary asks, putting one up on the large wooden table and, bending over, nonchalantly flicking some sand off her ankle.

"Oh! Your legs are indeed beautiful, Ma'am" said Winston. Although he was talking about her legs, and looks up them toward her bikini bottom, he can't keep his eyes off her chest as she bends over.

Mary glances at the other two guys, then looks in the tall one's eyes and smiles. "Ahhh, I take it you like more than just my legs?" she asks, as she reaches her fingers behind the straps of her bikini top and pulls them slightly up and away, looking down upon her nipples, which she stares at for a second, smiling, before letting the straps snap back into place.

The boys are shocked speechless; no guest had ever teased them like that before. They were torn between their obligation to keep their distance from a hotel guest, and their natural reaction to Mary's provocative behavior. The tall one finally says "We love your breasts, Ma'am! We were just talking about how beautiful they must be."

"Should I take off my top so you can see them? Would you like me to do that?" Mary said, snapping the straps again.

The guys stammered again, staring at the thin fabric of Mary's red bikini top, through which her rising nipples were starting to protrude. She looked down to their waists and could see that their tiny bathing suits were starting to fill out considerably.


"Oh, Ma'am! Could you?" one of them whispers, his voice going dry at the thought that this gorgeous guest might remove her bikini top.

"Well, maybe I will, but you boys will have to do me a favor first."

"Anything, Ma'am. We're here to serve."

"Good," Mary says, "This is my first day here and I think I may have gotten a little sunburned on the sides of my butt." With that Mary puts her fingers under the edge of her bikini bottoms and lifts the edges up and into the crack of her rear end. She turns her rear to the boys, and twisting around to view the sun damage, says "I need someone to lick my skin where it is tender, to cool it off."

"Oh, I'll do that Ma'am," one says, with the others quickly volunteering as well.

"I don't need all three of you. Stand at attention and I'll decide."

The boys immediately jerk to attention as if they were soldiers and Mary were an important general. The difference, of course, was that they were all boys wearing nothing but tiny bathing suits, through which their raging erections were clearly visible.

Mary slowly looks them over from top to bottom, concentrating on the middle. The tallest guy's cock was clearly huge, with its top almost poking just beyond his waistband. "You, boy, what's your name?"

"WW..WW... Winston, Ma'am" he stammers.

"OK, Winston, you just stand there at the other side of the table. You two, what are your names? OK, Cecil and Luther, you can help me. Come around to side of the table, get on your knees and lick the sore parts of my butt."

"Right away, Ma'am!" they say as they practically run around the table to get into position on either side of her butt, and start licking up and down the side of her ass at the bikini line. Mary braces herself against the table with both arms, bent forward slightly with her legs spread behind her. Winston remains at attention opposite her, his arms at his side, starting to sweat as Mary gazed up and down his body.

Winston wipes his forehead and gawks back. Never in his wildest fantasies about the hotel's guests had he imagined being part of such a scene. Oh sure, he had flirted with some, but he (and they) knew his place - all the white lady guests ever really wanted was to be turned on a bit so they could enjoy fucking their boring husbands or fat old bosses or boyfriends who paid for the trip to the islands. The idea that he could be standing across the table from a sexy guest with long blond hair, half closed eyes that were clearly staring at his cock, and a skimpy red bikini the top of which she promised to take off, is more than he ever thought would happen to him.

Moreover, it appears that the effect of Cecil and Luther licking Mary's sunburn spots were more than just medicinal - she was starting to move her hips back and forth ever so slightly in response to the licking, and her nipples were now poking quite hard against the thin fabric of her bikini top. Now thrusting her hips back even more and humming a nameless tune, Mary leaves her left hand bracing herself against the table while she places her right wrist against the center of her bikini bottoms, presses hard for a second or two, then slowly draws it up so that the side of her thumb rubs against and delineates her pussy crack, then back again.

"Ok guys," she says to Cecil and Luther, who had been licking the sides of her butt, as well as cautiously inching their hands higher on her legs, consumed by lust but fearful of going too far with this gorgeous hotel guest, who could have them fired with just a word. "You've done a great job. My sunburn feels MUCH better now. I just have another little spot for you to lick and then I'll let you see my tits."

With that Mary gets up on the table, slides forward so that her rear is planted about halfway down its length, and spreads her legs to rest each foot on the benches on the sides. Her skimpy bathing suit is now squeezed tight against her crack. A few blond curls of her bush are poking out from around the edges. Resting on left arm, she pointed to two broad areas halfway up each thigh and says "What do you think? It looks like I might have gotten a bit sunburned here as well. Do you think you boys could lick there a bit too?"

None of the guys could see even the slightest dot of redness there, but the possibility of licking this woman's widely spread thighs barely inches from her pussy, plus their blood pounding throughout their body, was enough to have them seeing red everywhere. So Cecil and Luther got on the ground between each bench and the table. Mary held her hand out to make sure each started licking close to her knees before moving higher.

Mary could feel the two boys lips and tongues cool on her thighs as they gradually worked their way up from her knees. "Winston! You naughty boy! How dare you!"

Winston, standing directly across from Mary, had grabbed his cock and, stroking down, unintentionally pulls his suit down so that a good two inches is now sticking out above his waistband. Trying to sound angry, Mary says "Put that back right now!" Winston immediately snaps back to attention and yanks at the top of his suit, but his cock is so engorged that try as he might the reddish black head can't be covered.

Now Cecil and Luther are accelerating their ascent and have gotten within an inch or two of her crotch. Mary tempts them with one last hip thrust, then pushes back their heads with "Enough! You've done a great job. Get up and stand beside Winston. It's time for your reward."

They did as they were told, and for a moment or two Mary just sits up on the table and stretches, then places her arms back behind her as she enjoys the sight of these three well built young men almost in pain from their erections.

"Now close your eyes and promise not to open them until I say so" she says, and they all cover their eyes with their hands. Knowing they are all peeking, she reaches behind her and unhooks her bikini top, dropping it to the floor.

"Keep your eyes closed. Don't cheat!" she says, smiling, as she reaches down into her suit, gives her clit a quick jiggle, then reaches into her pussy getting her fingers real juicy. She brings them back up to her left nipple, which she flicks and squeezes so it pokes out and shines from her added lubrication, then does the other one. Her hand dives in again, this time to paint her juices all around each tit.

"OK guys! You can open your eyes now."

As they uncover their eyes, a collective groan emerges from their mouths. Never in all their fantasies about attractive guests they had seen on the beach had they ever imagined that they might be in the presence of one so gorgeous, who clearly enjoyed teasing and showing off her charms.

Mary is now leaning back, supporting herself on her left elbow, with the fingers of her right hand sliding up first one breast then the other, giving the sharply pointed nipples a light flick as they go by. Her feet are flat upon the benches along side the table, which pushes her butt forward and forces her red bikini bottoms tight against her pussy, so that the horny young guys can see her crack and thick lips clearly delineated against the fabric. They are frozen in place with their mouths open, but Mary wakes them up in a delightful way by saying "Come here, Cecil and Luther. You've got great tongues, let's see what you can do with my tits."

They each leap down their side of the table, sit on the bench, and, with one hand on one of Mary's knees and the other on a firm, succulent breast, start to work. Cecil, the short, solidly built youth on her left, alternates between sucking very hard on her nipple and gently biting it, while Luther uses his tongue, lapping up the cunt juice on her right tit with the broadest of brush strokes.

Winston, still standing at attention, is groaning in agony. "Winston, I have a special treat for you. Take the bottom of my bikini off and put some towels under my ass."

He grabs some fresh towels from the pile behind him and gets on the table on his knees in front of Mary after doing as she requested.

"Winston, I'm gonna give you a lesson on the right way to make love to a woman with your mouth. Start by licking right here and here, that's right, all around my pussy first. Lighter! Lighter! Ah, that's better. OK, now you can put the tip of your tongue in my groove and flick it lightly. Oooh, that's nice. Now you can go a little faster and harder. Oh, Yes! That's right. Now come back up and do my clit again. Yes! Yes! Now go down with your tongue and get deep and hard inside me. Oh, I think I'm going to cum. Oh, More! Harder!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!" yells a voice from the door.

With terror on their faces, the guys almost jumps to the ceiling, seeing Mary's enraged husband Dan.

"HOW DARE YOU TRY TO RAPE MY WIFE!" Dan yells.

Faces now almost white, cocks rapidly shriveling, the boys realize that they could not only lose their jobs, hard to come by in this beautiful but underemployed island, but they could also be in big trouble with the law, which didn't take kindly to crimes that might hurt the tourist trade.

After a moment of stunned silence, they all talk at once "Oh no, sir, we didn't intend... we meant no harm...we only did what she asked.."

Dan looks down at Mary, who has rolled onto her stomach on the table and is trying to catch her breath. Had Dan walked in 15 seconds later he would have seen her cum from Winston's untrained but enthusiastic tongue. She glances up at Dan and twitches her eye at him, not quite a wink, their signal that "The Game" is on.

Keeping his angry expression, but now understanding the situation completely, Dan yells "YOU SAY YOU DID WHAT SHE ASKED? YOU THINK MY WIFE WANTS TO BE GANG RAPED? ARE YOU SAYING MY WIFE IS A SLUT?"

The boys just babble incoherently. How can they protest their innocence without making matters worse by being disrespectful to this man's wife?

Finally Luther, the youngest and slightest youth, spoke up "Oh no, sir, she is a very nice lady. She just wanted us to lick her sunburn and, well.."

Dan looks over at Mary and says, quietly, "Honey, I know you are shy and this will be a bit embarrassing, but could you just turn over onto your back for a second?"

"Well, if you want me to, dear." Slowly Mary revolves onto her back again. The little pile of towels was again under her rear, and although both her feet were now on the table, she spreads them wide enough so that the boys, standing back against the towel stacks, could look straight up her long legs and see the beads of moisture on her bush, still there from Winston's tonguing, and the glimpse of reddish pink below. Beyond that they could see her tight tummy and firm breasts, whose nipples looked every bit as erect as they had been a few minutes earlier. In the still, warm air they could faintly smell a trace of her feminine musk.

Dan walked in from the door, and standing at the end of the table near her head, looked her over completely, then said quietly, "Thank you dearest, you can turn back now."

Looking fiercely back at the boys, he yelled "Now I KNOW you are lying! I DON'T SEE ANY SUNBURN ON HER."

Luther spoke up again "We didn't see any either, sir, but she said..."

Dan put on a perplexed expression. "Is this true, Mary? You actually asked these boys to use their tongues on you?"

"Well, uh, uh, I felt a little tender and, uh, well I guess, sort of..."

"SO! You little tart! Teasing these poor boys. How dare you! Well, I have a perfect punishment in mind for you!"

"Pp..pp..punishment?" Mary asks, her voice seemingly quivering in fear, but again they trade near-winks to show that the Game is going along delightfully.

"That's right, you tramp. You want to be unfaithful? I'll show you unfaithful! You boys ever been sucked off by a white lady? Who wants to be first?"

Relieved by this reversal of circumstances, the boys smile broadly and laugh. Luther, nimble and wiry, runs over, stands in front of Mary and strips off his trunks.

"No! No!" Mary moans.

Dan takes a towel and flicks the end of it at her bare ass. "That's right! You'll do as I say and you'll like it. You've teased these poor boys and now you are going to relieve them, or else!"

Pretending to whimper, Mary puts her arms around Luther's rear and pulls him closer. His cock is just starting to head back up, and since one of Mary's favorite turn-ons is to have that happen in her mouth, she gobbles him right to the root. Soon she has him pumping away into her mouth with his small, but very erect member.

She feels someone getting on the table behind her, spreading her thighs, and putting his head underneath. It is Winston who, having gotten a brief taste of her cunt, wants more. Remembering his earlier lesson he starts with light tongue flicks and then starts probing deeper. Mary's pussy picks up where it left off and soon she is about to cum.

But her attention is drawn back to her mouth, for Luther is starting to shoot. She takes the first gob inside, then pulls him out and strokes his shaft to finish him off. Almost before she can swallow, Cecil pushes the happy Luther aside and presents his fat cock for her attention.

While she pulls him closer, she realizes that Winston has now gotten on his knees and is inserting his huge cock into her pussy from the rear. It feels real good, in fact, overwhelming. She wonders what Dan will think, then hears him cheering Winston on, "That's right boy, fuck her brains out!"

That puts Mary over the edge. All she can do is hold on to Cecil's cock while she screams out her ecstasy. That soon sets off Winston's explosion, and she feels flooded with his pent up juices. Mary sees that Luther is hard again, and heading around behind her to take Winston's place.

"This is gonna be some evening," she thinks, "We're going to need all these towels!"

The next morning starts slow, with the relaxed couple not hitting the beach until noon. When they decide to swim, Dan says "Want to go get some beach towels, Hon?"

Mary feels her sore jaw and other still tender and throbbing parts. "No, dear, I think it's your turn today."