The Tower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hungrily sucked Hutch's swelling cock as Bob massaged inside her womb gently twisting his cramped hand round and round in a circular motion. His knuckles found her g-spot as she held her pelvis very still, electricity shot throughout her quivering body.

Her orgasm was building as Hutch turned around, now straddling her chest. His knees wedged into her underarms, his calves drawn in tightly against her ribcage. He squatted over her heaving breasts. Reaching down, cupping the back of her head in his hands, lifting her head forward, he gently pumped in and out of her pursed lips.

"That's it... slooooow baby...take it all..." He instructed her..."Make it last Rachel."

As Bob grinded slowly inside her womb, Hutch grinded slowly inside her mouth.

Her muffled moans grew louder as Hutch rocked rhythmically in and out of her.

His balls were being massaged between her ample breasts with each slow stroke.

"Gawd... I can feel her pussy tightening around my hand! She's going to cum any second Hutch." Bob announced.

"YESSSSS..." Hutch and Rachel moaned in unison as their orgasms exploded together.

Her pussy was contracting and spasming wildly as she hungrily swallowed Hutch's hot torrenting cum.

"Oh FUCK!!" Bob screamed out. "My hand's cramping."

He was writhing in pain as he tried to withdraw from Rachel's clenching womb. Her orgasming cunt was like a vice grip on him and was not letting go!

"RACHEL!" Hutch's voice calling her name brought her back, startling her. "You have to relax baby... NOW!"

Hutch got off her and focused on Bob's spasming hand locked inside her clenched pussy.

Bob was screaming out in pain while Rachel tried desperately to relax her body.

"I'm sorry Rachel..." Hutch said as he cupped Bob's arm with both hands, remembering how he had helped birth a calf, which had gotten stuck in its mother's tight birth canal.

"Rachel, Grit your teeth Baby." He ordered her. Taking a deep breath, mustering all his strength, he began forcefully pulling slow and steady on Bob's arm.

Gurgling, then crackling sounds could be heard over Rachel's grunts and groans as they echoed through the room. Were they coming from Bob's bones or Rachel's?

A blood-curdling scream came from Rachel. Her rigid body suddenly went limp as her pelvis relinquished its prisoner, finally spreading open... releasing its grip on Bob's hand.

The momentum of Hutch's force threw him and Bob backwards into the wall.

Bob clutched his aching cum covered hand moaning and groaning while Hutch crawled back to attend to poor Rachel.

She was passed out cold. Her abused pussy lay obscenely open. Her breathing was so shallow her breasts were barely moving. Tears were escaping from her closed eyes trickling down her temples, disappearing into her hairline as her naked used body laid lifeless on the floor.

Hutch respectfully brought her legs together, gathered her clothes and began gently covering her. He pulled the rough gray shirt down over her head and across her sensitive nipples; soft whimpers escaped her as he eased her frail arms into the sleeves. He then slipped her little feet inside the pant legs, inching them up as he lifted her bottom off the floor with one hand.

There was a pool of her woman juices and his milky cum mixed with traces of red beneath her.

"Geez, Bob." Hutch said turning to him with a frown. "What the hell ever possessed you to do that?"

Hutch brought Rachel's limp body up onto his lap, easing her pants on, covering her used groin. He gently cradled her whimpering body in his arms. She was a good little slave... He knew she did not belong in here!

12