The Tower

Story Info
A Tower that gives women cocks and changed men into sluts.
2.6k words
4.17
66.9k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains a female with a large penis putting said penis up a male's butthole. If you are not into that then don't read this story.

*****

The Tower was located high up in the Grall Mountains above the village of Celstia. Celstia was a large and prosperous town, the last such town on the west side of the mountains. Many adventurers stopped by Celstia to resupply before heading into the mountains and the Great Plains beyond.

The townspeople just referred to it as "The Tower", it probably had a name at one point but it was lost generations ago. No sane person went near it as anyone who had couldn't recall what they had seen or done inside.

Made up of dark stone, it rose a dozen stories up into the air. The bottom floor was just one large circular room, with a grand staircase winding clockwise around the outside. The next 9 floors were a variety of layouts and rooms. The 11th floor was a huge master bedroom, with a massive bed that could hold 4 people comfortably, and several large couches and chairs. Thick rugs covered the floor.

Despite the obvious age of the tower and the furniture, it all appeared brand new. The wood frames were sturdy and polished, the rugs were still brightly colored and plush. The sheets and cushions showed no signs of moth damage.

This was because of the magical barrier around The Tower. It prevented the aging or decay of any non-living thing inside of it.

There were more effects of the barrier. One was an intricate healing spell that kept anyone inside from suffering any serious injury or feeling pain.

The next was a memory loss spell. As soon as you exited the barrier, you'd lose all recollection of being inside the tower.

And finally, the main purpose of the barrier. Once one entered the barrier, changes started to occur in the body and mind. Any female who entered would suddenly sprout a penis, a large one. She would become much more dominant and forceful, wanting to use her new cock on anything and everything she could.

Any male who entered would suddenly find themselves becoming much meeker. They would start craving cock in their mouths and asses and will do anything anyone asks of them. These effects took a few minutes to take hold however, and one who stepped in and out immediately would not suffer any of the effects.

Since the townspeople never come up the mountain and experienced adventurous understood to stay away, the only visitors The Tower ever received we're arrogant and headstrong young adventurers who were mostly misogynistic pigs that liked stacking their groups with pretty young girls. The results are predictable.

"Hurry your slow ass up Darla" Gavin Fellow yelled over his shoulder. The son of a prominent merchant in the capital, his daddy had bought all his gear for him when he turned 18 so Gavin could go out and explore the world. A spoiled brat with longings for adventure and treasure hunting, he managed to convince the down on her luck Darla to accompany him with promises of fabulous wealth to be found in old ruins.

"I'm trying!" Darla yelled back, "why did I agree to following this asshole, I should have just become a prostitute like mamma said I should" she added under her breath. She was certainly attractive enough, a fit and athletic body complimented by decent sized tits which were pushed up and presented rather nicely by the armor Gavin provided her. She flicked a strand of her long blonde hair back behind her ear as she huffed and puffed up the mountain.

She arrived at the top out of breath, panting with her hands on her knees.

"Let's go in!" Gavin said excitedly "I bet there's tons of treasure! Those no good dirty ruffians at the tavern are gonna have such a sweet look on their faces when I come back rich as hell!" He bounded towards the door, his expensive cape billowing in the wind behind him.

"Bah! What is this?" He growled as he perused the plain clay dishes and simple wooden furniture on the bottom floor. "There's no treasure anywhere here" he complained.

"It's probably all at the top Gavin" Darla said exasperatedly.

"Then let's get moving! Quit wasting time would you?" He shouted as he took the steps two at a time.

"Or maybe those guys at the tavern were right and there is not damn treasure up here..." she muttered to herself as she started up after him.

Darla finally caught up with him around the 10th floor where he had yet to find any treasure of note.

"What the fuck?" He raged.

"It's pretty close to Celstia, other adventurers must have gotten here first." Darla said, rolling her eyes. She's told him this four times already. But he was so sure that the townspeople's warnings meant that no one had taken anything from here yet.

"Hey uh... Gavin? I'm starting to feel funny." Darla said as they climbed the stairs to the 11th floor.

"Are you that weak?" Gavin scoffed, giving her a disappointed look. The look on his face changed to one of concern as he said: "Wait, I'm not feeling right either. Let's rest in these chairs up here. Maybe we have altitude sickness."

Darla collapses onto a couch, grasping her chest and she felt a tightness envelope her. Suddenly she felt a burning sensation in her groin. She felt trapped. Without thinking she reached down and yanked off her lower armor and pulled her pants down. She leaned back and sighed in relief until she felt the breeze on a part of her that she wasn't used to feeling. She glanced down and let out a scream.

Gavin's Head whipped around. "What is it?" He exclaimed. Then he gave a little cry too when he saw it. A penis, growing from between Darla's legs. It was already almost a foot long and still growing.

Despite feeling the revulsion he knew he should be seeing at this, Gavin felt more turned on than anything. In fact he was feeling less repulsed by the sight and growing hornier and hornier. His mouth started to water staring at the thick piece of girl meat. Without thinking about it he stood up and moved over to her. He got down on his knees and eagerly took the head of Darla's cock into his mouth, making her yelp from the new sensation.

He sucked for all he was worth, like it would provide him with his last meal. What he lacked in skill and experience sucking cock, he made up for in enthusiasm. But now something was awakening in Darla. Gavin's mouth was so warm and inviting, she wanted to go deeper, to hear him choke on her cock.

She moved her hands down to his head and started dictating the movement of his head.

"Oh yeah. Fuuuuck I have no idea what's going on but I fucking love it" Darla moaned. Gavin tried to say something similar, but his mouth was a little too full for words.

Darla stood up and held Gavin's head tight. She wound up and started thrusting her cock in and out of his mouth.

"Oh god yeah, you fucking take it you piece of shit! You've been treating me like garbage this whole fucking trip! Now I'm in control bitch." Darla screamed as she picked up the pace, truly face fucking Gavin.

Gavin was loving every second of it. His cock was rock hard and pushing painfully against his codpiece. He couldn't breathe from the constant throat invader, and he jaw felt like it was going to come unhinged, but Gavin wanted more.

Darla was fucking his mouth at top speed now, her large balls slapping his chin so hard it was hurting Darla. She could feel the cum boiling up in her balls, traveling up her long shaft.

With one final huge push, Darla shoved the last few inches down Gavin's throat and released her seed basically directly into his stomach.

Jet after jet came shooting out, with no end in sight. 5 second, 10 seconds, 15 seconds she kept pumping cum down Gavin's throat.

Finally her orgasm subsided and she pulled out of his mouth. She collapses back into the sofa and they both sat there panting.

They looked at each other and made eye contact at the same moment. They both knew they weren't done and they both wanted more.

The two got naked in record time. Darla shoved Gavin towards the bed and threw him down on his back. She lifted his legs up and put them on her shoulders. Then she lined up her cock at the entrance to his ass and started pushing in.

"Holy fuck you're big!" Gavin whimpered.

"Fuck yeah I am. This ass is soooo fucking tight." Darla sighed. "This whole trip was worth it just to get to fuck your virgin ass like this. Now moan for me bitch!" She cackled as she fed more inches into Gavin's stretched hole.

Gavin did just that, moaning, mewling, and whimpering as his rear was invaded. "Oh god yes. Fuck, your cock is so good! Why did I never do this early! Oh fuck! Holy shit! Getting fucked in the ass feels so gooooood!" Gavin howled as Darla picked up the pace.

"You're such a fucking cock hungry Faggot Gavin! When we get back I'm gonna tell everyone just how much you love cock in your mouth and ass and then pimp you out" Darla growled.

"Oh fuck yes!" Gavin cried right back. "Give them to me, give me all those glorious cocks!"

"Yeah? You wanna be my little whore? You wanna get used and abused by all the rough dirty men down at the tavern?" Darla thrust harder to the thought of Gavin being bent over a table and made to service one cock while another is thrust up his ass as the rest of the tavern looks on, stroking their cocks and awaiting their turn. What a pleasant image.

Having was thinking along much the same lines as he imagined striding into the tavern and falling to his knees before a line of cocks getting hard just for him.

"Well guess what Gavin-boy? I'm going to treat you like the little cock-whore you are from here on out" Darla snarled as she leaned forward to talk in his ear. She stopped thrusting and panted heavily in his ear.

"Your just gonna have to bend over and take it as I ram my cock up your ass whenever I want it!" She whispered. Gavin shuddered at her voice.

"In bed." She punctuated with a hard thrust.

"In the tavern." Another thrust.

"In the forest." Thrust. Having started squirming from the physical and verbal stimulation.

"In a bathroom." Thrust.

"In a town." The gaps between thrusts were getting shorter as she talked faster.

"In a street for everyone to see!" A couple more thrusts.

"Hell maybe I'll let everyone join in and we can all fuck you together!" Darla yelled in his ear as she resumed her previous pace, hammering into Gavin again and again. A

Gavin screamed with pleasure as he came, his rock hard cock shooting jet after jet of hot sticky cum into the air to come splattering down on his stomach and chest. His orgasm caused his anal muscles to contract, suddenly squeezing ever so nicely on Darla's shaft. The new pressure pushed Darla over the edge and she shot another massive load into Gavin's ass.

They paused there, panting. Darla pulled her sizable girth out of Gavin's stretched asshole and watched in satisfaction as a torrent of her cum poured out of his ass.

"Oh god, Darla..." Gavin started.

"Shut the fuck up" Darla snapped back at him. "Get on your fucking knees and clean my cock off whore."

Gavin immediately shut up and slid off the bed onto his knees. He hungrily took Darla's still hard member into his mouth and licked her cum off of it. He savored the taste of her warm salty cum.

After a few more minutes of watching Gavin blow her, Darla got bored. She bodily picked up the slightly built Gavin and bent him over the bed. She stuffed her cock back into his still gaping asshole and sloshed the remaining cum around inside of him.

She fucked him fast and hard, occasionally calling him a whore or a slut or a cock-hungry faggot, but mostly just used his ass to satisfy the itch in her balls.

20 minutes later she filled his ass again with her cum. She pulled out and let all her warm baby batter pour out and onto the floor.

"Clean me off again." She ordered.

Gavin weakly spun himself around on the bed so he could reach her cock with his mouth. He nursed on it gently, his body worn out from such intense fucking.

Darla got a little bored watching his lazy cleaning job, so she sped it up. She grabbed his head with both hands and began treating Gavin's mouth like his asshole, thrusting hard and fast.

Once she felt she was sufficiently cleaned she spun him back around and shoved her cock right back into his ass for a third round!

Gavin moaned weakly that he was too sore, he couldn't take anymore. But Darla didn't care. She fucked him for another 45 minutes, in every position she could think of. Instead of cumming inside of him again, she pulled out and shot it all over his face. Then she grabbed his armor and threw it in her bag. Then she walked down the stairs, telling Gavin that all his armor and equipment would be with her back at the tavern at the far end of town. If he wanted it back then he had to walk through the town naked, with cum covering his face. Then she MIGHT let him have it all back IF he apologized to her. With that she walked out of the tower. Three steps later her cock was gone and she had forgotten everything.

"What the heck am I doing now again?" She mumbled to herself. She looked around for Gavin but couldn't see him. "Fucker must have gone back to town without me." She grumbled. "Guess I'll follow."

10 minutes later Gavin worked up the energy to stand and make his way down the stairs. Three steps after he was out of the tower his mind was wiped.

"Why the fuck am I so cold?" He shouted. "Where the Hell is my armor and clothing?!?" He screeched. "And what the fuck is this on my face??? Is this cum?" He continued disgustedly. "And fuck why does my ass hurt so bad? What the hell, there's cum dripping out of my ass? What the hell happened?? I bet Darla set something up. That bitch. When I find her I'll fucking kill her" he seethed. He gingerly set off down the path towards the town, shivering the whole way.

But alas, he would not find her. On his way down the mountain he was mistaken for a helpless girl covered in cum by a large group of bandits and captured. He spent the next 3 weeks as their toy, getting fucked upwards of 20 times a days. After the first 2 days Gavin stopped trying to convince them he was a big strong adventurer and gave into his new life as a cock loving faggot whore for a bunch of dirty bandits.

Finally a group of adventurers came by to capture the bandits and collect the bounty. They brought Gavin back to town and released him, whereupon he became the town whore, reveling in the name calling and rough treatment he got from those same guys at the tavern Darla had promised to pimp him out to.