The Tower's Treasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReGats
ReGats
119 Followers

Immediately, the coils stiffened and backed away, and the arm flew off. "I - I'm sorry, it's just that - yeah, I'm lonely," Cotil admitted back.

Roche opened her eyes and twisted around to face Cotil. Cotil gleamed, even in darkness, her lapis hair and lips, her golden scales and gem-like patches presiding even in lightless black. They were close, chest to chest, only separated by Roche's shirt.

"I know you want to," Roche whispered.

"Want to what?" Cotil asked, still stiff.

"You breathed a sigh of relief when you learned I was a woman. Don't like men?"

Cotil shifted, though Roche couldn't see her face in the darkness. "They're fine and all, but, well, you're heroic and strong and...you're everything I want."

Roche had to chuckle at that. "Me? Heroic? I was here lookin' for gold when I uncovered you. Real heroes don't dig around for gold."

"You saved me. What would happen if you weren't there? Would I sleep forever? Would I be the slave of some evil knight? Your action are worth more than you know."

Well, yeah, she had done that! Roche grinned at the concept. "I guess you're right. Is there anything you want, now that you're free of uncertainty?"

Cotil breathed in and out, her breath fresh and smelling of flowers from across the world. "Can I have you?" she asked.

Roche smiled and kissed Cotil. Her lips tasted of those rainbow fruit they had had earlier. "No reason why you can't."

A hand rolled Roche on to her back again, before gripping the hemline and starting to pull it up. Smooth knuckles grazed Roche's skin, sending shivers of anticipation down her spine. Finally! She didn't even realized how much she missed this!

Even as Cotil removed her shirt, Cotil remained attentive to her. Her sapphire lips graced Roche's once again, then grazed across her cheek and across her jawline. Soft, pressing kisses followed up to her ear, where the tip was encompassed in a playful nibble. Joy and want spread through Roche with each touch, her loins waiting and growing wet.

Roche's shirt passed her unbound breasts, and Cotil momentarily broke contact to allow her to raise her arms. With a quick flash, Roche's shirt was off and laying on the ground behind her.

"You don't seem unaccustomed to women, Cotil," Roche noted. As much as she wanted, as much as her body ached, Roche seemed too used to this.

She felt Cotil pause and lay down next to Roche. "I never ever wanted men, but I was lonely a lot. I've fantasized so much about what I want, and what I'd do. I...played with myself," Cotil answered, a touch of shame echoing in her words.

"It's nothin' bad. It's good to know what you like. Now c'mon," Roche said.

Cotil raised herself, scales rasping against the floor, and a length of her body wriggled under Roche's head to form a kind of pillow. It was surprisingly warm and soft, though incredibly smooth and slick. Roche put an ear to the golden hide, and faintly heard a series of throbs - the heartbeat of a demigoddess.

Roche felt Cotil plant her arms on either side of Roche's torso before lowering herself down. Skin as smooth as polished gold, yet with all the heat of a body, landed on her. Her breasts were crushed, or at least vainly attempted, by smooth orbs with rock-hard nipples. A set of soft lips once again encompassed hers. Ripples of electric joy danced through Roche's body, thrilled at feminine contact.

A thick, scaled body weighing down on her knees prompted Roche to splay her legs, and Cotil's hips fell in between them. Roche idly laid a hand on Cotil's back and slid down. Human skin turned to coin-like scales, and the spine pushed out, forming a buttocks-like hump at Cotil's hips. As Roche felt it, Cotil squeaked in their kiss and broke it to look back.

Assured, Cotil returned to facing Roche. She brought her kisses across Roche's cheeks, down her chin, down her neck, and on to her shoulder. Her hips were pressing against Roche's hips and thighs, then retreating and relieving the pressure, moving about in small gyrations.

Roche slid her spare hand between their two embracing bodies and dived it to Cotil's waist. With two fingers outstretched, she felt around. Cotil paused as Roche's fingers traced the transitions of scale and skin, and peeped in surprise as her fingers chanced upon a wet, open slit. "I see you wasted no time getting ready," Roche idly commented.

Her fingers slid down, tracing the slit until it stopped, then tracing back up. Cotil's petal-lips were decidedly human, as the soaking slit parted wantingly at the touch of Roche's fingers. Her touch felt the hooded button at the top, and traced around the hole into Cotil's body. Cotil buried her head into Roche's shoulder, suppressing slight moans of lust.

Her fingers played with Cotil's snatch. She traced their edges, their folds, and played into them. Each of her passes elicited a suppressed sigh or groan from Cotil, her sapphire hair tumbled all around them. She made little circles with her fingers, dedicating the pattern into Cotil.

Roche's fingers twisted to focus on Cotil's clit. Her fingers encompassed the slick hood and felt the hard, hot bean with it. She twitched it back and forth, and with it, Cotil shuddered in pleasure, barely suppressing her groans. "It's all right, just let it out," Roche whispered in Cotil's ear.

Cotil took her head away as Roche pulled up on the skin of the hood, freeing her clit. She moaned when Roche flicked her fingers across the exposed bud. She shuddered in delight as Roche's fingers circled down there. She groaned, long and low, when Roche's fingers pinched the base.

The sound of scales echoing across stone filled the darkness as Cotil drew herself closer to Roche. Roche could feel the elating tickle of Cotil's tail on her foot as the tip twitched up and down in sync to her ministrations. It waggled like the tail of a happy cat's with each pass of Roche's fingers.

Within just a few more minutes of Roche's fingers pressing on Cotil's clit, Cotil came, the hips of her body rocking back and forth. Her wet slit tightened up, her head ducked down, and her tail curled and shuddered. Her scales gently rattled on the floor from the sensation, her voice sighing in satisfaction.

Cotil's throes of passion died down, and she rested her head on Roche's shoulder, smiling to herself. Before Roche could comment, Cotil kissed her on the neck. Then, she slid down and kissed Cotil's shoulder. Then, her collarbone, down her chest, and up one of her breasts. Each warm kiss was tantalizing, taunting Roche with her own aching want. As those sapphire lips passed up Roche's breast, the warmth of joy only grew in her, and it began to blossom as she felt her hardened nipple encompassed in a hot, wet, sucking cave. The feeling was exquisite, one of pleasure just beginning. It could carry on through the night into morning with a little bit of effort.

The slithering of scales brough Cotil's tail to Roche's body, and she felt it dance up, its passage lighting match-sized fires in her body. It wrapped around the base of her breast like some man-eating plant would, and then began to spiral upwards, dragging more of it with it. The sensation was electrifying. What may have been pure muscle slid around her breast again and again, encasing it in a layer of scales, flesh, and bone.

Finally, the tip of the tail closed around her peg-like nipple, the thin length wrapping around it and groping it like all-encompassing fingers. With an air of completion, the tail hugged her breast, pressing against her firm flesh with surprising strength. Shocks of pleasure danced down into her body with the motion.

Roche sighed in numb happiness and pulled her arm out from underneath Cotil, then rested them over the length of coil Cotil had her using as a pillow. With one breast groped by a tentacle-like tail, and the other suckled upon and kissed, Roche could finally relax. Numbing warmth poured into her from those two points, the ache barely being attended to. Roche mumbled her thanks to Cotil and settled into the growing pool of pleasure.

Amidst the pulsating passion at her chest, Roche felt a pair of hands dig into the hem of her pants. They deftly pushed it down, past her hips, baring her wet sex. She obligingly closed her legs to let it down further, and the hands slid it down to her knees. There, she felt powerful muscles hidden behind underbelly scales pulse and push it down, little by little. Finally, after an eternity of things sucking at her breasts, Roche's pants slid off.

Roche parted her legs again, letting Cotil's body rest between them. Right now, this moment was paradise. She was tempted to wrap her legs around Cotil and keep her there so that it'd last as long as she wanted.

Before she could act, though, Cotil's lips broke off her tit and slid down her breast, then her abdomen. Cotil paused often, and with each pause, a loving, wanting kiss touched Roche's skin that blossomed with passion in Roche. Down, across her belly, over her navel, and past the uncut bush growing on her mound, then, on her thighs.

Roche shivered in want. She wanted a touch down there, she needed it! It was burning down there, flowing with her juices. She wanted to shove herself onto Cotil's lips, almost to the point of irrationality. Yes, her breast was still attended to by Cotil's tail, but that was just the tip! She wanted it all!

With a gasp of pleasure, Roche felt lips kiss her lower lips. The feeling was electric, pleasure dancing up and down her spine. Softness pushed against swollenness, slit to slit, encompassing each other. Yes, yes, oh Yes! This was where it was at!

Chewing on her lip, Roche swung her legs out, then raised them and wrapped them around Cotil's head. Cotil peeped in shock, but Roche's feet, resting on Cotil's back, kept her there. Drunk on sensation, and the promise of sensation, Roche took a hand to her own breast and caressed it, adding to the delirious tingles.

Cotil didn't remain passive. Her tongue, long, thin, yet dexterous, pushed against Roche's sex, parting the lips and sending in delight into Roche's body. As she did so, Cotil's arms grabbed Roche's thighs to maintain her position.

Her tongue passed up and down along Roche's petals, spreading them and invading the creases as if to study them. The touch of her tongue was bliss, sliding up and down, digging and parting. It was heaven.

Soon, Cotil's tongue retracted, but her lips returned. They moved to the hood on Roche's sex, one that ached unlike any other. Roche felt lips clamp around it and the hard bud hiding underneath. Then, she felt Cotil suck on it, trying to bring the clit out.

For as much pleasure that bore into Roche's body, Cotil wasn't getting her clit out. "Here, lemme fix that," Roche said as she moved down her arm.

Cotil obligingly lifted herself away, and Roche's fingers touched her hood. Her fingers could continue the blissful fire Cotil had begun, but she was here to make Cotil carry that desire out. With two fingers, Roche peeled back the hood and bared her hard, aching peg-like clit, and her hand retreated to rest over Cotil's coils.

Roche's lover wasted no time, and Roche gasped from the shock of lips encompassing and sucking on her red bean. Moaning and blindly agreeing to Cotil's actions, Roche was taken over by the pleasurable numbing fire swirling inside her body. This was what she had been missing for so long. She should have tried earlier, before this tower, to bed someone and satisfy herself, but she didn't think she'd miss eschewing it for so long now with Cotil attending to her.

Cotil's tail left her breast, leaving it sore and aching from her hugging grasp. It slithered down, tickling her body much like Cotil's kisses, gently prodding at her buttocks, before sliding up around her swollen slit.

What was Cotil doing? Before too long, Roche's question was answered. She felt the thin tendril press against her fold, then find the hole into her. It wouldn't be thick enough to fully pleasure her, Roche thought. Yet Cotil's tail slid on in.

It wriggled as it passed into her. It writhed and pushed against her inner flesh. Its scaled touches were small blossoms of pleasure, yet it would be too smooth and too small to please anybody on its own. Still, it was a skilled pleaser in its own right, dancing along inside her and adding to the heat that Cotil enforced by sucking and licking.

Back and forth Cotil's lips passed. Each time they fixed on Roche's clit, an explosion of pleasure threw itself into her body. Every pass along her folds a blossoming of sensation. Roche felt Cotil's serpentine tongue slid into creases of flesh, then slide out again to rub against her hard bean before lips encompassed it.

Roche's body was filled with the passion of the demigoddess. She clutched at her own bosom as sensational heat poured into her body. Her sex was suckled on, rubbed, and penetrated oh so delightfully. It felt like a carnival of ecstasy was playing in her body, the entrance at her loins.

"Ooooh, yeah..." Roche growled to herself. There was no doubt about it, she had ascended to heaven. The pleasure building in her loins, the heat, the passion! Her aching body was numb with sensation. She feel like she could explode, or die right now happily. The delirious love in her grew with Cotil's passed, grew further from her attentions, growing more and more until...

Roche's mind blanked out as she lost control. Her body squeezed harder uncontrollably as it was taken over by pleasure. Her snatch shook and desperately clutched at the slick invader tickling its depths. Unknowingly, she let out an orcish snarl of pleasure, the ancestral beast of carnality rising briefly to the surface.

And, after her climax carried through and relaxed, dieing back down to a subdued level of civilisation, Roche collapsed. Her arms and legs fell away, resting on the ground. She murmured to herself, basking in the glow. She felt Cotil leave her satisfied sex, then curl up next to her and drag across both of them the cover that had protected the sleeping princess. The dark once again took precedence, and Roche fell back into slumber.

* * *

Late next morning, Roche was filling her pack with hard-shelled fruit that Cotil had grown. It had to be a small miracle. Not the fruit, that was standard miracle stuff. The fact that she was alive. It had occurred to her when she woke up that she had been seduced. There were any number of terrible things that could've happened. Blood drain, life drain, implantation of eggs, devoured alive, killed then devoured, the list went on. But it didn't happen. There were no more traps. She truly was at the last level of Poloski's Tower. She had beaten it.

But the only thing that was waiting for her at the end was Cotil, and people weren't trophies. Nobody would believe that Cotil was the treasure of Poliskis anyway! She more or less was walking away from this empty-handed.

"Hey, um, Roche?" Cotil asked. She was standing nearby, using the bedsheet ast a dress in tandem with several vines wrapped around her body strategically.

"Yeah?" Roche was already in full armor, and she was trying to cram just one more fruit into her back. Cotil could grow more anytime she needed to, but there was no reason to overuse her powers.

"Do you know what happened to my mother?"

Oh boy. The million-coin question. It paid to know about ancient deities, but not much. That was a special area of expertise for odd clerics and foolish wizards. One thing Roche did know was that Xochiquetzal wasn't worshipped now.

"Dunno," Roche replied after pausing, "Anything could've happened to her. Tell ya what, once we get back to civilization, we can start researching." She crammed the fruit into her pack, tied it swiftly to avoid it bursting, and swung it on to her shoulder. Then, she took Cotil's hand, and together, they began the long trek down the Tower of Poloskis.

ReGats
ReGats
119 Followers
12