The Town Bike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them blinked at her.

Alison flushed so bright red that she felt as if she had turned into a tomato. "H-Hi..." she said, shakily – unable to actually move her knees in the aftermath of that gravel patch.

"Sup, bro," the husky said, nodding.

"Bro, that's not a bro, that's a chick, bro!" the German Shepard whispered, punching his friend – or brother? - in the arm.

"Bro!" The husky said, aggrieved. Alison giggled – she couldn't help herself. She wondered if this broness was an act or they were just literally dogbros. Bro-ogs? Either way, she couldn't trust herself to peddle for a bit, so she took the opportunity to take in the view. And it was quite a vew – their fur, despite being luxurious and soft looking, did not hide their flat bellies, their six pack abs, their biceps. Fuck their biceps...she could already imagine nuzzling them. Alison gulped, wondering how much of that was 'just broke upness', how much was 'haven't been dicked in five days' and how much was 'holy shit furries are sexy why did I never notice this before?'

"Seriously, though," the husky said, his voice concerned. "You alright? You, uh, look kinda..." he shrugged.

"Winded," the german shepard said, nodding.

Alison – still panting softly – took a moment, considered, pursed her lips. "Bro."

"Bro!" both dogs said, throwing their hands into the air.

Alison slid off her bike, fishing out her newspapers. She grinned and tossed it under handed. The husky caught it in his teeth, grinning around it at her. The german shepard slapped the back of his head with one paw, standing up to do so. "Come on, dude," he said, shaking his head. "Don't play down to the sterotype..."

"Mph!" the husky said.

The german shepard picked up a kettlebell – casually starting to swing the fifty pound weight around his body as if it was nothing. His muscles bunched and flexed and relaxed in the smooth, fluid motion. The bell made a soft slap slap slap noise as it transferred from paw to paw – and because Alison was Alison, the noise made her think of furred balls slapping her thighs as a fiercely powerful german shepard mounted her and fucked her like an animal. She gulped, but before she could say anything, the shepard spoke: "So, my name's Rex. This here's Buddy." He nodded to husky.

Buddy dropped the newspaper from his mouth, then bowed to her. "I prefer the name Jack, seeing as I was born that."

"More like Jack...Off!" Rex said, grinning.

"More like Rex...you're...dumb!" Jack laughed. Rex set his kettlebell down and started to stretch out his arms. Alison shook her head – and started when her alarm went off. She pulled it from her pocket, tapping it off. Then, quietly, she turned the alarm off forever, then slid the phone away.

"Sorry, uh, why are you called Buddy if you're name is Jack?" she asked, leaning on her bike with one one to try and hide the fact her knees were still shaking and she was still horny enough to drill through concrete with her clit. That didn't even make sense, that was how horny she was.

"Oh, cause he's got a bud," Rex said, winking at her.

Alison's brow furrowed. "I don't get it."

"Pot joke," Jack whispered to her.

"I still don't get it," Alison said, snickering. "But I'll take your word for it."

The two dogs smiled at her.

"...do you two want to take me inside and fuck my brains out?" Alison asked, her voice coming out in a quick rush. "I mean, like, right now?"

They both blinked.

"We're gay?" Jack said, slowly, cocking his head.

"Yeah, like, turbo-gay for eachother," Rex said.

Alison wilted. She felt like a complete-

"We're also fucking with you," Jack said, in the same slightly confused tone of voice, cocking his head to the other.

"Yeah, just a little," Rex added, grinning. "We're actually bi."

"Super bi," Jack said.

"But yeah, sure, we can fuck you silly," Rex leaned over and kissed her cheek – he used his nose and the tip of his muzzle, with a tiny flick of his tongue. Alison giggled, shaking her head a bit as she walked with her arm around Rex's back, Jack moving to her other side. His paw dipped down to squeeze her ass as she walked into their house. The door swung shut and the two dogs pressed to either side of her. She could feel their softness – their fur, their paws – and...oohh...she groaned and pressed her tight ass against the bulge in Rex's pants.

"Mmm," Rex murmured. "You're an eager one..."

"Thanks." Alison paused. "Y-You can call me bitch, slut, whore...that kinda thing."

"What!?" Jack jerked back and away from her, blinking. "Isn't that an insult?"

"It's dirty talk, bro," Rex said, grinning as his hands grabbed and tugged Alison's tanktop up and over her head. Alison lifted her head, eagerly squirming as she felt Jack's hands on her hips. Despite not knowing what dirty talk was, Jack was sure confident in what he wanted to see. Alison stepped out of her shorts, standing buck naked before two delicious dogboys. She grabbed their shorts, tugging them down, and cooed. Their cocks were long and hard and knotted – their members gleaming with excitement as they thrust from furred sheaths.

"Mmm..." Alison shivered. "Do, uh, you both want to, uh, take turns or...both at once?"

"Got to admit," Rex said, grabbing her and dragging her closer to him. "I kinda dig a train bang..."

"There's only two of us, we can't do a train bang..." Jack muttered.

"You could fix that," Alison said – before she even thought of what she was saying. The two dogs beamed at one another and Rex took Alison's hand, leading her back into the living room. The sofa was large and – thankfully, not leather. There was no air conditioning, but the back door was open and a fan overhead blew the hot, humid air enough that Alison didn't feel like fainting. She laid back on the couch, spreading her thighs as she panted. "L-Listen, I'm so fucking close to cumming that I almost got off on my bike..."

Rex, his cock bobbing as he moved over to her, paused – his tongue hanging out, his paws grabbing her ankles. He blinked. "So...you don't want me to-"

"Just fuck me!" Alison purred.

Rex nodded and shifted up, moving so that his knees were braced against the sofa. His hands grabbed the cushion above her head and he put his cock to her pussy, then slammed into her. The motion was exactly what Alison – a fan of rough sex – needed. Her back arched and she clenched her thighs around his, her feet hooking over his ass as she gasped. "Ahh!" She grabbed his shoulders and closed her eyes as Rex started to pound into her – the soft slap slap slap of his furred balls hitting her ass. It sounded like music to her ears.

Rex didn't just fuck her, though. He leaned his muzzle forward, tilting his head to kiss her hungrily, and she kissed him back, her eyes closing as her back arched to an almost perfect C, her breasts pressing to his chest as her cunt clenched on his shaft hard enough for her to feel every ridge of his member. His knot bumped against her clit again, and she squirmed as she felt warm, hot seed gush into her. She shuddered and gasped as he broke the kiss.

Drawing back, Rex sat down on a chair, his cock slick as he grinned at her. "Fun?" He murmured.

"Yeah..." Alison whispered, her breath coming in eager pants.

"Good, cause here comes round twoooo!" Jack hopped over the sofa – his paw grabbing onto the edge of the sofa to give him something to pivot with. He landed, cock bobbing, before Alison and rubbed his paws together. "Roll on your belly, you eager bitch. I want to fuck you doggy style." He paused. "D-Did I do the dirty talking right?" he asked.

Rex – who had gotten a beer can from somewhere – popped the top and leaned back in his chair, his cock half hard. "Seems like you did, bro."

"Yeah, I like b-being called a bitch," Alison said, giggling as she rolled onto her belly, pushing herself up and spreading her knees, her ass in the air. She wiggled it slightly. "Come on, fuck my bitch ass, Jack..."

Jack slapped her ass with one paw, then stepped forward. His cock slipped up and down her sex, smearing her juices and his bro's cum on his dick. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "Say please, pretty bitch."

"Please..." Alison whispered.

"Mmm..." Jack paused. Then Alison heard him rummaging around in something to the side of the sofa – the endstand? Then she felt something cool and moist slip along her shoulders and back. She squeaked and Jack slapped her ass with one paw. "Stand still, whore."

Alison stood perfectly still and tried to not gigle as she was tickled by the something slipping across her back. Once she felt the tickling cease, she blushed and asked: "W-What was that, oh glorious dogster?" She paused. "That's a combo of dog and master, see..."

"Oh, nice," Rex said – his cock hard as a rock as he sipped his beer, watching them casually.

"I just wrote some words on your back," Jack said, sounding proud of himself. "On your shoulders it says FUCKSLUT and there's a tally of fucks and sucks. I've marked off one tally on the fucks – lets see how full your back gets..." He timed his words almost perfectly – Alison heard the front door of the house open, heard paws padding along the floor, the creak of weight shifting. She looked to the side and saw a sleepy, but friendly looking bear with a delicious mixture of fat and fur and muscle. She looked forward and saw a pair of striped zebras – their mohawk-manes dyed a bright white, their bodies clad in only jeans. She saw a panther and a female hyena following them in. The furs were all grinning eagerly.

"Oh fuck yes..." Alison whispered.

Furries are the BEST! She thought. Oh, wait-

"Before we start..." she said, her voice louder. "I already sucked off a horsie earlier today. So, update the talley, Jack."

"Right, right," Jack murmured, making another tally.

Rex – though – had put the beer down. He stood, cock bobbing in the air, his hands lifted up and his paws spread. "Hold on, hold on, hold on! Before we enjoy this...THIS is a trainbang, not an orgy. No sticking dicks in her ear or her eyes or anything. And nothing in the mouth without her consent..."

"I, uh, kinda want to be able to scream. And beg. And moan. And...breathe..." Alison said, blinking as she looked at the cocks that were starting to come out. The zebras were as big as Tom – though one had a thick ring through the tip of his member. The hyena girl was stripping as well, revealing that her tits were both large and perky and her nipples had golden rings pierced through them. Then the hyena dropped her pants and revealed a dark, almost black-red member and a pair of furred balls.

Alison blinked. "H-Holy shit."

"So, you all got that?" Rex was saying. "No fucking her throat. Everyone takes a turn. Uh, are you okay with anal?"

"F-Fuck no!" Alison said, her eyes wide. "You guys are f-fucking monsters! My ex-boyfriend wouldn't make a quarter of most of your dicks!"

The furs stood, silently, for a time. Then, grinning, the panther said: "...nice."

"We ready?" Rex asked.

"Oh!" Jack stepped in. "If you pass out, can I fuck you again?" He asked.

Everyone looked at him. Alison blinked.

Jack flushed along his muzzle. "Well, um, I...I have a thing for sleeping chicks..."

Alison snorted, quietly. "Okay. You can fuck me if I pass out."

Everyone nodded at that. Alison closed her eyes, grinned, and said: "Okay. Lets fu-ahhh!" Her word became a moan as Jack slid into her with a smooth thrust. His knot bumped against her sex and he leaned forward, his flat, muscular chest pressing to her back. She felt his fur rub against her skin – smooth and gentle and wonderful. Then his paws grabbed her hips and he started to thrust – his balls slapping her belly as she grunted. "F-Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She hung her head forward, resting it against the sofa. She opened one eye and looked around her, barely able to coordination the motion of neck and head while pleasure coursed through her body.

The other furs were splayed around the room – several of them chatting, others watching while casually massaging their cocks, keeping them stiff and eager. Rex had the hyena girl giving him a casual boob-job, his paw stroking her head as a few others had beers or sodas in their paws, claimed from the minifridge in the corner of the room.

Alison moaned and rolled her head back as her breasts jiggled and bounced with every thrust, her hard nipples pressing to the sofa, the slightly rough texture of it adding pleasantly to the sensation of being a total fucktoy. Then, with a low grunt, Jack came inside of her. She felt the delicious rush of seed filling her as she shuddered and moaned, her belly feeling taut. Cum dripped from her sex and a marker notched her back. She panted heavily, then looked back. "No stamina?"

"Hey, I figure I shouldn't hog the bitch," Jack said, grinning and slapping her ass casually. As he walked away, she saw one of the zebras move up behind her. She cooed quietly, then rolled around onto her back, spreading her thighs for him.

"I wanna watch your stripes..." She whispered – her head spinning slightly.

The zebra grinned at her. "You like stripes, huh?" He murmured, his hand pressing to his belly, sliding up to his chest, as if to say: Well, look at me.

Alison nodded. Her hands grabbed onto her ankles and she spread herself as wide as she could, stretching her legs out as much as she could. Her cunt gaped slightly and cum dribbled along her ass as it dripped from her – and she loved the feeling. She was being used...but she was also throwing a big fistful of dirt right in Jamie's stupid face. Cheat on her, would he? Well, she didn't need his money or his respect or his dick. She had something better. The zebra hesitated, his cock pressing to her sex. "Uh, you want to know my name?" He murmured, grinning at her, his ears twitching as his tail slapped his hip slightly. "I figure that a trainbang is a weird time to get to know someone, but..."

Alison felt warmth tingle all over her.

That was another thing she loved about furries. They were calling her a bitch and slut and fucking her as casually as winking – but she never got the sense that they weren't thinking of her as a person. "Alison," she said, quietly.

"Zack," he murmured, then slid the first inch of his cock into her. Alison hissed, squirming – he felt huge inside of her, and she was a bit worried that she'd tense up and push him out. But Zack moved smoothly, the ridges of his cock bumping against a place inside of her that triggered her – again and again and again, making her mouth open as she groaned and arched her back, her breasts thrust towards his chest. She rolled her head back against the couch, moaning.

"Ohhh ZACK!"

"Heyyy, no fair!" Jack called – his voice playful. "Why'd you never moan my name in lust?"

"She was too busy saying fuck fuck oh fuck me," the hyena said, her voice wry.

Zack grinned down at her. "You feel comfortable?"

"Shut up and fuck me, you gorgeous zebra..." Alison gasped – the words coming out between whimpers. Zack shrugged, then slipped his cock back. He took his sweet time – moving slowly and with grace, his white and black ass tightening as he groaned and thrust into her sedately. But he put power into his thrusts, each motion causing Alison to slip backwards and forward, bouncing and squirming as if she was on a boat. She closed her eyes and relaxed into the delightful sensation of his cock. She felt as if she had barely started to crest the ridge when she felt his cock slide free. She opened her eyes – then gasped as hot, hot cum splashed her face. Her tits. Her belly. She moaned, her hands going to her breasts, rubbing cum into her skin as she squirmed.

Zack, grinning, stepped back as the panther moved over. The panther took her by sliding between her back and the sofa, dragging her onto his lap. His cock was long and brilliant red – and covered with short nubs. People had described cat-dick as 'spined', but they didn't feel sharp. Instead, as he slammed into her with the brutal speed of a predator, his paws on her shoulders as he pushed her slightly forward – handling her like she was a proper fucktoy – Alison felt his nubs rubbing against every part of her sex like a well made dildo.

The panther started to rail her with an almost brutal pace. Alison gasped and moaned. "Ah...ah!" She bucked her hips against him, unable to do anything but ride.

The panther didn't pull out. His cum gushed into her womb and she felt a momentary sense of panic, her fuck-addled mind forgetting that furs and humans didn't interbreed. Once the panther had reached a crescendo, Alison's mind went almost blank. She simply floated in a sea of pleasure, her eyes growing hazy as she took cock after cock after cock. The only thing that startled her from the simple delights of sensation and the wonders of pressing against other bodies was the strange experience of getting fucked while her breasts pressed to another girl's breasts.

And then...

She passed out.

###

When Alison came to wakefulness, her nose flared and she breathed in the scents of sex and sweat. She stretched her arms over her head, blinking as she looked around the room. Her thighs ached and her pussy ached and her knees ached and she ached all over...but she felt good too. It was the ache of a run. The ache of a hard workout. The ache of love. She sat up and a blanket slithered off her body – she had been tucked into the sofa, and even had a pillow tucked under her head. Nice.

She smiled as she looked around the room. She had a collection of notes written on her arms and her belly and her thighs. She blinked and saw that each had different bits of handwriting – some neat, some messy. One said: You were the best lay I've had in a while! <3 Liam. Another said: Call me if you want to talk about your ex ;) -Tesha. Alison felt a flush creep along her cheeks as she saw more notes of thanks and cheer and well wishing.

"You feelin okay?"

Alison jerked her head around, to see Rex walking into the room wearing a bathrobe.

"Yeah," Alison said. "Thirsty, though."

"Not a sex reference, I assume," he said, nodding. "So, uh, quiiiick question, are you cool with all this going up on Facebook?"

Alison's face paled. Rex held up his paws as she staggered to her feet.

"Whoa! Joking! Joking!" He chuckled, shaking his head as Alison grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around her shoulders, her knees quivering. She walked around the sofa and punched Rex in the shoulder. He winced. "Ow!" He shook his head. "Sorry, just, your facial expression was too go-"

The doorbell rang.

Rex chuckled. "OH! Before we get that, uh, your phone rang a bunch. Um, we didn't know what to do with it soooo we had Tesha pretend to be you. She told your parents that you had finished your newspaper run-"

"My run!" Alison groaned. Her stomach sank. This had been fun, yes...but...

"Don't worry," Rex said, grinning. "After your passed out and Jack had another go at your rump – he...has a thing for sleeping chicks, remember?" He smiled. "And the rest of us took your newspapers and delivered them. Free of charge." He winked at her – and together, they headed to the front door. Alison felt her heart skip a beat. She smiled and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks Rex," she said, quietly.

The door opened as they stood there, her in her blanket, him in his bathrobe. They both looked at a dignified horseman – wearing a three piece suit that concealed his slight paunch, one that looked well tailored for his bulk and his strength. He was looking at his cellphone as he waited and started when the door opened, swinging his head around. He blinked.