The Toy Box Ch. 02

Story Info
Ben and Karen debauch themselves
7.3k words
4.76
37.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked on foot for a few blocks until they reached a brownstone in the Back Bay, middle-class in its upkeep but probably still costing its residents a fortune. Karen pushed the speaker button on the door. A male voice said, "Yeah?"

"It’s me, Karen."

The male spoke to someone nearby. "Is the new girl named Karen?" Someone female shouted back "yeah," and the guy asked, "Did you bring someone?"

Karen held the button. "Yeah."

"Is he cute?" the guy asked.

Ben blushed. Karen smiled at him, and she was blushing also. "Yeah, he is," she answered.

"Then come on up." A buzz sounded, and Karen opened the door.

Ben followed Karen up the flight of stairs, still holding the pizzas. He was starting to get nervous. "What ..."

"Don’t ask," Karen interrupted. "It’s too late now."

Ben tried to clear his mind of questions, which was easy with the smell of fresh pizza right in front of his face. At least he knew this much: He was going to an apartment with new people in it, and they were going to eat pizza, and perhaps look at his underwear. Basic sitcom scenario, at worst.

Karen knocked on an apartment door, and seconds later it opened. There stood a tall, solidly built man with sandy-blond hair and wide blue eyes. Beyond him, Ben could see a tastefully decorated living room, and two girls sitting on a couch. One had extremely short bright blond hair, and the other had bouncy red hair that fell down to her shoulders. Both wore shorts and white t-shirts, and both were perfectly shaped, from what Ben could tell.

"You must be Karen," the man said, who was also wearing a t-shirt with his blue jeans. "I’m Bernie." He shook Karen’s hand. "Come in, come in."

"Hi," Karen said nervously. This was the most nervous Ben had ever seen her, and it made him nervous as well. The redhead got up and approached them.

She said, "Pizza! Let me help." Then she took all four boxes and disappeared around a corner.

The blonde girl shouted, "Taggart, get off the phone! Karen’s here."

A voice called from another room, "Make her comfortable! I’ll be right there!"

"Tag, she looks like she’s gonna hurl. And her boy-toy, too."

Taggart shouted, "How is he?"

"He’s good," the blonde purred. "An eight at least."

"A ten!" the redhead shouted from the kitchen. "I want him!"

"Hey, I’m Bernie," the blond guy said, shaking Ben’s hand. "Let me get your coat."

Bernie tugged at Ben’s coat, and Ben allowed it to slip off. Bernie also took Karen’s long coat, and Ben was surprised to see that she was wearing a white t-shirt as well. Ben was the only one wearing a button up shirt, which he’d kept on when he fell asleep on the couch after work that day. The big picture was beginning to come together, but Ben still had no idea what it looked like.

Despite the bizarre opening circumstances, the evening proceeded fairly normally. Everyone sat around the living room and ate pizza for about half-an-hour. The blonde girl was named Bethany, and the redhead was Alicia. Taggart, who was roughly the same size as Bernie, was a dark-haired man who did not smile much but was good-natured and humorous. Everyone wore a plain white t-shirt except Ben, in his bright blue button-up. The female strangers sat on either side of Ben on the couch. They were gorgeous, and Ben had to work very hard to concentrate on the conversation and his plate of food. Karen sat on the floor at Taggart’s feet. Sometimes Taggart would run his fingers through Karen’s hair, which made her seem nervous but excited Ben to no end. He was in his element; he was being allowed to watch.

Alicia said, "Hey look, he has a white t-shirt on under his blue business shirt." Without asking permission, Alicia unbuttoned Ben’s shirt, while the others made approving whoops and hollers. Soon Ben was clad in thin white cotton just like everyone else.

"What do you do for a living, Ben?" Bernie asked. He sat in a loveseat against the opposite wall.

"Uh, I’m an artist. I work for an advertising agency."

"Hey, an artist!" Alicia exclaimed with approval. "I paint."

"Is that where you met Karen?" Bethany asked. Her hand fell on Ben’s leg. He was also the only one not wearing a denim bottom, but khaki slacks instead.

Karen’s face was expressionless. She was deep in thought about something. As Ben looked at her, he realized that everyone was waiting for his answer, and the room was dead silent. Except for Karen, all eyes were on him. Their eyes were kind and patient, but Ben felt like a cornered rodent.

"No actually," Ben said self-consciously. "We... uh... met last night."

"Oh yeah?" Bernie said. He laughed, as did the girls, and they continued laughing for a few long seconds, sharing some private joke. Taggart and Karen did not laugh.

Taggart looked intently at Ben. "Was it a date?"

Ben stared back, unblinking. "Yeah, I guess."

Taggart asked, "What did you do on your date?"

Karen was the one who answered the question. "We fucked," she said.

This time no one laughed, but Bernie and the girls smiled pleasantly.

Taggart slipped from his chair and sat on the floor behind Karen. He lifted his knees so Karen could wrap her arms around them. While his earlier attempts to play with Karen’s thick brown hair had been subtle, he now ran his fingers through the hair in an unmistakably sensual way.

"Tell us about it, Karen," Taggart said.

Before Karen said another word, Ben knew why he was there. He watched as Karen’s nipples hardened under the t-shirt. He could not turn away.

"He stood in my living room as I undressed him," Karen began, her eyes closing slightly. "Then I fell on the couch and put my hand down my pants. Ben dropped to his knees and stroked himself with my feet, then he came. I tasted it, then took off my clothes and crawled on top."

Taggart asked, "Did you use protection?"

"No," Karen answered.

"Did you tell him you were on the pill?"

"No, we just started fucking."

"Nice," Bernie said. "That’s damn right."

Taggart asked Ben, "Why didn’t you ask?"

Ben tried to keep his voice even as he answered. "She knew what she was doing. It was obvious."

"Continue," Taggart commanded.

"He came inside me," Karen said, "then he lifted me and carried me into the bedroom. I told him to fuck me in the asshole, and he did. Then I tied him to the bedposts and smacked his penis with a hairbrush."

"Whoa tiger," blonde Bethany said. The sound of her voice yanked Ben out of his voyeuristic reverie and reminded him of where he was. His cheeks flushed deeply, but he did not move an inch.

Bernie asked, "Karen, had you ever been fucked up the ass?" His tone was businesslike.

"No, this was my first time. It was wonderful." Karen looked at Ben with a gleam in her eye, but still no smile.

"Ben," Taggart said, "is this what happened?"

Now was Ben’s chance to escape. All he had to say was that he felt very uncomfortable with the entire scenario, and thanks for the pizza, and thanks Karen for fucking my mind as well as my cock.

Instead, he said, "Yes."

Taggart had a final question for Karen. "Was Ben the first one you found?"

"No, Ben was second," Karen answered. "Tuesday night I picked up a boy at a pool bar. He was intelligent and eager, but he had no real style in the bedroom. He fell asleep after our first fuck, so I woke him up and gently sent him home. I was annoyed that I’d wasted my efforts."

Ben grinned grimly. "So I guess I was almost your second used-up boytoy."

"I just followed the rules," Karen said without apology. Then with a smile she added, "I knew from the first moment at the club you’d be coming here with me, but the jack-off with my feet was what closed the deal."

"Alicia," Taggart said, interrupting, "do the honors, please."

The redhead put her hand on Ben’s chest. Her face was very close to his. Her breath was sweet from the diet cola she’d been drinking.

"Karen wants us to fuck her," Alicia began, "but we aren’t going to do that until she obeys us. What’s more, we aren’t going to fuck her until you obey us, Ben."

Ben’s mouth was very dry, and something hard lodged in his esophagus. "What do you want me to do?"

"I’m glad you asked, Ben," Alicia continued. "I’m going to tell you the rules, and if you agree, you’re going to come like a stud bull for the next eight hours. If you don’t agree, you and Karen can leave, and we’ll never see either of you again. Do you want to hear the rules?"

Ben glanced at Karen. The frightened girl he’d been watching all night was now replaced by the sex maniac from the night before, confident and daring, except for the pleading look in her eyes. She very obviously wanted Ben to take the next step; Ben thought he could almost see her nod her head, telling him to, "Go on, go on."

"Yeah, I think I do," Ben said.

Bethany grabbed his face and turned him to her. "That’s my boy," she said, and kissed him hard with her closed mouth. Ben felt the fear leave him, and his erection began to make itself known.

"Wait, wait," Taggart said. "I want more pizza first."

"More pizza!" Alicia called. The four strangers left the room and went to the kitchen. Ben looked at Karen, and both of them listened to the banter from the other room; they were discussing the movie they had all seen on video the night before, something starring Judi Dench.

Slowly Karen stood and moved over to Ben. She sat beside him and, without thinking, grabbed his hand. Needing strength himself, Ben grabbed back.

"You’re not mad?" she asked. She sounded genuinely concerned.

"Why didn’t you tell me about it?" Ben tried to keep the nervousness out of his voice. He didn’t want Karen to think he was angry with her, because he wasn’t.

"I couldn’t. It was against the rules."

"Well shit, I wouldn’t have let them know you told me!"

Karen grinned. "You wouldn’t say it, but they’d know."

"And you’ve never done anything like this?"

"No, really. I’m nervous." They were talking very fast now, in whispering tones.

"How did you find out about..."

"I went home with Taggart, and he made me his sex slave, and then he told me about it." She was on the verge of giggles.

"But you brought me?"

"They won’t let me play by myself. I had to bring a guest. Those are the rules."

"Karen," Ben began. He worded his next question carefully. "Will they let us leave if we try?"

Karen looked at the door. "We could go now, I suppose. They don’t even know your last name. I don’t either!" She smiled, and this made Ben smile. She asked, "Do you want to go?"

Ben regarded her closely. "You know I don’t," he said. After a moment he asked, "How did you know I’d say yes?"

The lust came back into Karen’s eyes. "The way you watched those girls at the club. The way you watched everyone." She ran the tips of her fingers over Ben’s face, gently, lovingly. Ben softly cupped Karen’s breast in his palm. He leaned in to kiss her.

At that moment, the couples returned. "Oh no you don’t," they cried, and they lifted them off the couch by their arms. Still munching on pizza, they led Karen and Ben through one of the doors to the side. The clock on the kitchen wall said 6:45.

The two bedroom doors had seemed to lead to two rooms, but the wall separating the rooms had been removed, creating one bedroom of double size. Two king-size beds dominated the room. Along the walls were eight wooden dining room chairs. In the four corners sat very large armchairs covered in black leather. The beds were each decorated with nothing but a single white cotton sheet. Between the beds sat a large wooden chest that opened on top, what Ben would call a hope chest.

Karen and Ben still held hands. The sight of the room scared Ben to death, and from the sweat on Karen’s palm, he knew she was scared, too. Her grip was tight, perhaps to stop the trembling.

"Here, take this," Bethany said. She handed Ben two pills, one a transparent little yellow pill, the other purple and larger, as well as a glass of water. Bernie handed Karen two pills also, the same transparent pill and a red one.

"No drugs," Ben said sternly.

Bernie pointed at the pills in Karen’s open palm. "This one," he said, indicating the first pill, "is Vitamin E. The second is an iron supplement."

"And this one," Bethany said, pointing to Ben’s purple pill, "is just what you think it is."

Without a moment’s hesitation, Karen swallowed her pills. "Come on, Ben, let’s go," Karen said.

She was right. There was no turning back, nor did he want to. He popped his pills and chased them with water.

Taggart said, "Karen, do you remember what I told you this room was called?"

"The Toy Box," Karen replied.

"That’s right. You’re here because you followed the rules, Karen, and you’ll be rewarded. From this point on, there’s no double-talk, no innuendo. We’re going to fuck you two every way we can think of. But first you’ll fuck each other, and before that, you’ll fuck yourselves. Bernie, tell them what they need to know."

"It’s real simple," Bernie said. "You’ll do as instructed, step by step. The first step is called Act One, the second step is Act Two, and so on. If you successfully complete Act 5, we’ll invite you back for a second night. If you ever finish Act Ten, you can come and go as you please and, under the right conditions, you’ll be able to bring someone new. The big rule is pretty obvious: Don’t tell anyone what you’ve seen here. Not your mistress, not your priest, not your dog. You’re thinking there’s no way we can enforce this rule, and if it helps you sleep tonight, you go on believing that. If you accept these conditions, say ‘I understand’ out loud."

"I understand," Karen said.

"I understand," Ben said.

They led Ben over to the wooden chairs and had him sit down. Taggart took Karen to the center of the room, between the beds.

"Since you’re Ben’s host, you get to go first. Okay?"

Karen nodded. She couldn’t speak. Taggart and the rest sat in the chairs beside Ben, and just like that, Karen was on display.

"Are you ready for Act One?" Taggart asked.

Karen nodded silently.

"You need to say it," Taggart said harshly, more harshly than he had sounded all evening.

Karen swallowed. "I’m ready for Act One."

"Act One," Taggart said. "Take off all your clothes."

Any illusions Ben had about what was about to happen vanished in an instant. As soon as Karen obeyed, Ben would be well on his way toward the same obstacle course. Seconds passed very slowly as Karen remained still. Then she took a deep breath, her breasts moving beneath the t-shirt, her nipples visibly hard. Quickly, the way one rips off a bandage, Karen lifted her shirt over her head. After another deep breath, she stepped on the heels of her brown shoes and kicked them off, then did the same with her white socks. Another deep breath, this one longer and more methodical, then she unfastened her jeans and pushed them down. Next, and faster now, she unhooked her white bra from behind and let it fall off her arms. Finally she hooked her fingers around the sides of her white panties. Now Ben saw a glimpse of the aggressor from last night, the sexual predator who had attacked him. Karen could not help but display her sexy style as she removed her panties. Slowly, eagerly, she slipped the panties over her hips and let them fall to the floor, then stepped out of them.

The light in the room was very bright, and Karen’s soft skin glowed. Her every blemish was visible, every curve. The tips of her nipples were a luscious red and very plump. She had shaved her pussy, Ben noticed, sometime since the night before.

Ben heard the couples beside him rustling. To his right, Alicia and Bernie held hands in an anxious way. To his left, Bethany snuggled against Taggart, who did not move.

"Very nice," Taggart said. "Are you ready for Act Two?"

"I’m ready for Act Two," Karen replied. Her confidence was returning, but she still would not look anyone in the eyes.

Bernie stood and pulled one of the wooden chairs behind him. He set the chair behind Karen, who looked forward like a soldier, then he opened the chest behind her. From it he pulled a short, thick jelly dildo with a strap. Ben was almost relieved to see Bernie tie the dildo to the seat of the chair and step away. He returned with a white squirt bottle, which he handed to Karen. The act of taking the bottle seemed to rouse her. Bernie sat down.

"Act Two," Taggart said. "Insert the dildo fully into your asshole. Don’t be afraid to be liberal with the jelly."

Karen started to breath hard, and so did Ben. He was captivated.

Karen squirted the jelly into her palm. Trying to remain dignified, she leaned forward, reached behind her, and spread the jelly onto her asshole. The room was completely silent, and Ben could hear the fingers working the hole as he sat only a few feet away. Karen set the bottle on the floor, then backed up to the chair. She put one hand on the chair back and one on the dildo. Realizing she needed the jelly again, she picked it up and squirted it onto the dildo. The audience chuckled softly, and this made Karen look up. She gave Ben a look that said, "I guess it’s kind of funny," and then the smile was gone.

With eyes closed, she crouched down over the dildo, aiming it for her anus. Again the wet sounds could be heard. Karen moved the dildo back and forth, moving her hips slightly. Then, with an audible sucking sound, everyone knew the dildo had gone in. Karen’s eyes opened wide, and she stopped breathing. Frozen in place, she had to remind herself to inhale. Once her chest was bobbing with breath, she continued her descent.

Karen quickly moved halfway down the tool, but the second half was harder. Eager to be finished with the task, she bounced softly onto the dildo, forcing herself down further and further over it. She reached beneath, using her fingers to spread the hole. Then suddenly, without warning, Karen pulled the rest of the dildo into her rectum. Her eyes closed again, and she bit her tongue softly as a deep moan escaped her throat. She now sat on the seat of the chair, the dildo fully inserted. A few beads of sweat covered the region between her medium-sized breasts. Light reflected off the thin layer of moisture on her pussy lips, which were beginning to swell.

"Way to go," Alicia whispered. The silence was almost pious.

"Karen?" Taggart said softly.

With eyes still closed, "I’m ready for Act Three."

"Act Three," Taggart said, and with this he took Bethany’s hand. "Masturbate until you come."

With lightning speed Karen’s hand moved between her legs, and Ben realized this was something Karen wanted to do for several minutes. Quickly Karen moved her three longest fingers over her clitoral area, and she did not slow down. Her mouth opened, and Ben heard the familiar low-pitched yelling, the husky breathing. Soon she began to shake, then shiver, and then the orgasm arrived and possessed her. "Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god," she repeated loudly. Ben surmised that the room, already increased in size to accommodate the event, must have been sound-proofed as well. At the end, Karen grabbed the seat of the chair and shivered, her eyes closed.

Bethany asked, "Can you stand?"

Karen shook her head no. Bethany walked over to her, let Karen grab her by the shoulders, then pulled Karen up. The dildo made a soft, slurpy pop as it left her body. Bethany moved Karen to the bed on the left, and Karen easily fell onto the white sheet. The skin of her torso and shoulders glistened with sweat.

"Can I have a towel?" she asked meekly.

"I’m sorry, no," Taggart answered. "Ben? Are you ready?"

The question caught Ben completely offguard. The concept of going through what he’d seen had been an exercise in imagination, but now he had to respond for real.