The Toy Box Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I’m ready," Ben said.

"Ready for what, Ben?" Taggart asked.

Ben stood and moved to the center of the room, trying not to let his knees buckle. "Ready for Act One."

Taggart waved at Ben, not saying a word.

Ben looked at Karen on the bed and was surprised to see her smiling with pleasure. This steeled Ben, and he quickly pulled off his t-shirt, kicked off his shoes and socks, then took off his pants and underwear in the same movement. Just like that, he was naked before the group. The faces of Bethany and Alicia betrayed no reaction to what they saw, but in the bright lights of the room Ben could see how hard their nipples were under their shirts.

His erection was large, as he’d known it would be after taking the purple pill. It throbbed like a snake braced to strike.

"Ready for Act Two," he said rapidly, not giving himself time to decide whether or not he was.

Taggart said, "Insert the dildo in your ass, Ben."

Ben chanted absentmindedly, "Alright, alright, alright, alright." His cock was getting harder, which he had not thought possible. He picked up the jelly and squeezed some into his hand. Then, with the determination of a baker making bread, he focused on the tasks before him, first covering the dildo in the clear gel, then filling his hand again in order to lubricate himself. Surprisingly, the gel felt fantastic as he rubbed it around his hole. He had learned from watching Karen that no amount was too much, and he stuffed his ass with jelly until the liquid trickled down his legs.

He did not look at any of the strangers but instead focused on Karen, naked beside him, her bottom perfect and damp as it stuck in the air, her legs crossed at the ankles; she looked like a teenager watching television, except for the look on her face which was evil in its excitement.

Ben took three very deep breaths, then reached behind and grabbed the strapped-down dildo. He placed the thick head at his anus, and at first he tried to jab it inside quickly. This was a failure because he was nervous and the hole would not open. He had to close his eyes and completely clear his mind of the task at hand, of the circumstances, of his own nakedness. Once he felt the muscles in his bottom relax, he bent his knees and attempted to glide himself down over the head. This time it worked. In the next moment, Ben felt his asshole widen further than ever before, and with trepidation he thought, this is only the beginning.

The next inch went in fairly smoothly, but then the tip struck a place in his rectum that sent pain shooting up Ben’s lower back, and he cried out. This embarrassed him, but he decided, fuck them, and cried out again, trying to catch his breath. For a brief moment the pain eased, and he took this opportunity to slam himself down hard onto the toy. The dildo filled him, and the pain turned out to be much, much greater than he had anticipated. He gripped the seat of the chair with both hands and did not let go. He barked dry coughs as he tried to breathe too fast. After a minute or two, he was used to the incredible sensation of pressure, and the pain was almost gone. He opened his eyes and was not shocked that he had tears in his eyes.

Wanting to be done with this part, and wanting even more than that to touch his monstrous erection, he spat out, "Ready for Act Three." Then, without waiting for instructions, he gripped his penis and began to stroke, never releasing the chair seat with his other hand. The jizz shot out across the room, far and thick and much faster than he had ever come before.

The orgasm was much too strong, and Ben felt his heart beating in irregular ways that scared him greatly. Yet he continued to stroke, his instincts telling him to not stop until the erection died and the pleasure ceased, even as the erection and pleasure continued to build and showed no signed of stopping. In the end, he had to force himself to stop stroking, to open his eyes and look at the strangers, who were the ones that would grant him permission to escape.

Taggart raised his eyebrows, and this was all the indication Ben needed. He slowly extracted the dildo from his bottom, and once he was standing, he found it hard to balance himself. He held onto the chair back.

"Go to Karen," Taggart said. "Ask for Act Four together."

Karen reached out her hand, and Ben took it. When they were together, they huddled up, sitting Indian-fashion and facing each other, trying to draw strength from the touch. Both of them were covered in a thin layer of sweat. Ben wondered why the air conditioner wasn’t running, and then he remembered that the temperature outside was in the thirties.

"Hi," Karen said softly. The voice was at Ben’s ear, but he thought he could hear her grin.

"How you holding up?"

"It’s... different than I expected."

Ben said, "I think I like it."

"I was hoping..." Karen began. "I was hoping you’d stay."

"Let’s keep going."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, sure. My asshole’s open, after all."

Karen snickered. Together they turned to the audience and said, smiling, "We’re ready for Act Four."

"They’re so cute," Alicia cooed. Her hand was up Bernie’s t-shirt, probably pinching his nipple. Bernie certainly didn’t mind.

"God I love Act Four," Bernie said. "I love when we get to Act Four. I love it every time. Goddamn Act Four time."

Taggart smiled, too. "Act Four. Okay, guys, this is a game we call Sexual Improv. Here’s how it goes: You two are going to fuck each other until your guts ache. Meanwhile, we’ll call out some role-playing scenarios for you, and you’ll do your best to follow them, no questions asked. If you go for it, it can be a lot of fun. Only this rule: No orgasms without our permission."

"Okay," Karen said. She pulled away from Ben. When she was composed, she had the attitude of someone about to discuss taxes with her accountant. "You ready?" she asked in a perky voice.

Before Ben could answer, Bethany chirped an excited, "Oh!" then got up and ran out of the room. She returned with a hair scrunchie, which she tossed to Karen.

"Thanks," Karen said, and pulled her hair back.

"Your hair is lovely," Bethany said.

"Oh thank you, that’s sweet."

"Bethany, sit down," Taggart said gently.

Bethany came back to her seat. For a moment, the room was quiet. Suddenly, Karen leaned forward and kissed Ben on the lips, deeply and sweetly, and Ben imagined she was thanking him for agreeing to this insanity. Then, without breaking the kiss, she took Ben’s penis in her hand. Methodically she crawled onto his lap, then aimed the pole into her soaking wet groin. When their bodies finally melded together, Ben’s world turned moist; Karen’s smooth body was sweaty, and so was his own. He placed his hands on her ass and felt the jelly spread all over the crack. Finally her hard, plump nipples brushed against his chest, and passion flowed through him in earnest.

He began to grind below her, but then Bernie called out, "Hold on, you two. Just stay still for a minute."

Of all the requests up to this point, this was the cruelest. Both Ben and Karen opened their eyes wide, horrified, then they giggled. Karen’s mouth opened in what Ben described as a silent scream, humorous. As they waited, Ben felt his dick thumping harder and harder, pressing against the wet pussy walls, inching deeper and deeper inside this pretty girl he knew nothing about.

"Ben," Alicia said suddenly, "you’re a military officer, and Karen is an enlistee who must do what you say. Go."

"Uh, okay," Ben said.

"No, don’t talk to us," Taggart said. "Just go, right now."

Karen’s face twisted a bit, and Ben thought she might be trying to act scared. "I.. uh... General... I... well..."

"You say sir when you talk to me, you understand, private?" Ben spoke too loudly, trying not to let anyone hear his voice shake.

"Yessir, general sir," Karen said. She was looking straight into Ben’s eyes.

"I can’t hear you," Ben said. He thrust his cock up into her.

Karen moaned loudly. "Yessir," she shouted. "Yessir, I’m sorry sir."

"You need to be whipped into shape, private," Ben growled in a deep voice. He put his hands on Karen’s hip and started to fuck her. Karen put her hands on Ben’s shoulders, and Ben was more surprised than anyone to hear himself bark, "DID I say you could touch me, private?"

"No sir, sorry sir..."

"I can’t HEAR yoooo!"

"No sir!" Karen screamed. "NO SIR!"

Just as Karen’s screams began to deteriorate into inarticulation, Bernie called out, "Karen, you’re a prison warden, and Ben is your prison monkey. Abuse him."

"Can I come?" Karen asked loudly.

"No you cannot," Taggart asked. "And we’ll know if you do."

Ben asked, "How do we keep from?"

"Disengage, but not for long. Karen, you’re the warden. Go."

Without warning, Karen grabbed Ben’s hair. "What did I tell you about mouthing off?"

Ben loved the hair pull, and he felt Karen’s pussy tighten on his cock. "Warden, I didn’t do nothin..."

"Hands on your head, boy," and Karen grabbed Ben’s arms and pulled them up. She rocked back and forth on Ben’s lap, his huge tool pounding her viciously. "You like that don’t you, bitch?" she said, and she pinched his nipples very hard.

"I do, warden, I do," Ben said, and he began to suspect that Karen was the better actor. Not wanting to be outdone, he said, "Am I being good, warden? Am I being good for you?"

"Shut your fucking hole, fairy," Karen shouted, and she twisted Ben’s nipples. "You fucking piece of trailer trash. Uh, uh, uh. You fucking convict. I hate you cons, I hate you, I hate you. Goddamn, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, you little fucking fairy."

"I’m sorry Warden," Ben said. When he fucked her hard, she lightened up on the nipples, so he tried desperately to fuck her harder and harder. For a few seconds this was the game, and Karen obviously loved it.

Taggart said, "Beth, you want to try?"

Bethany said, "Ben, you’re an angry husband. Punish your wife."

"Karen, obey me," Ben said before he even moved an inch. Then he lifted Karen off his cock, flipped her onto her hands and knees, and entered her vagina from behind. "Obey, Karen, obey."

"Don’t be like this, Ben," Karen said, sounding so earnest that Ben was startled for a second. Then, assuming she was playing, he continued.

"Don’t tell me how to be, Karen. I won’t tolerate..." Her hole felt superb from this angle, and Ben savored the sensation. He held onto Karen’s sweaty hips and fucked her fast. "I won’t tolerate your backtalk," he said sternly. "You hear me? I won’t, I won’t."

"Ben, I’m sorry, forgive me," Karen moaned.

Ben slapped Karen on the ass, trying at the last minute to cup his palm and soften the blow. Still, the smack filled the room like a gunshot. Karen sighed sharply, a high-pitched sound. Ben spanked her again, harder this time. She cried out but showed her approval by fucking back against him faster at a brisk pace.

"Forgiveness," Ben grunted, thinking of nothing to add. "Forgiveness, forgiveness."

"Karen," Taggart said, "pretend you are sick and dying, and Ben’s cock is the cure. Go."

The request did not sound odd at all, at least in the state they were in. Karen flipped onto her back, lifted her knees up to her chest and grabbed her calves with her hands. Her bald pussy was very pink and very swollen, and with Taggart’s words in his ears, Ben almost believed the swelling was a symptom of something deadly.

"Ben please, I’m dying," Karen pleaded, and the look in her eyes was not an act. She wanted it.

Ben slipped his still enormous dick in between the swollen folds of flesh. "Tell me what to do," Ben said, pretending somehow to be a doctor. "The patient is never wrong, after all."

"Just fuck me, baby," Karen said. "Fill me up, fill me up, make it nice."

"Use it," Ben said, and finally he felt a bit foolish at something he’d said.

Alicia called out, "You two are on your honeymoon, and you’re deeply in love, true love. Go."

The look in Karen’s eyes at this point was one of fear, and it frightened Ben as well. After several seconds of hesitation, Karen put her hand on the back of Ben’s neck, then froze. Slowly Ben bent down and kissed her mouth, tenderly. He almost forgot that his cock was in her until she moved her legs down to a more missionary position. Her mouth tasted sweet and salty at once, and their slick bodies slapped softly together again and again as the kiss continued. Then Ben felt Karen move beneath him, and he began to stroke her pussy with his dick at a slow rhythm.

"Oh god," Karen said. "Oh yes, oh baby, deep as you can..."

Cautiously, Ben whispered, "I love you, Karen."

Again Karen’s fear returned. Then, just as cautiously, she answered, "I love you, Ben."

Their eyes were locked. "Fuck me, beautiful," Ben said.

"I love you so much, Ben," Karen shouted. It sounded vulgar to Ben, and he fucked her faster.

"Now say ‘fuck,’" Bernie said. "Say ‘fuck,’ both of you, over and over."

"Oh fuck!" Karen spat. She seemed relieved.

"Fuck," Ben repeated. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

Karen chanted the word with the rhythm of the cock stroke. "Fuck... fuck... fuck..."

"FUCK," Ben said. Something was bursting inside, and it continued to build. "Fuck! Fuck!" he shouted, and he was savaging Karen’s cunt now. She would not last much longer.

"Don’t come, Ben," Taggart said. "Wait for Act Five."

Bethany said, "They have great control."

"They’ll need it," Bernie said. Alicia snickered.

Ben and Karen stopped moving completely. Blood rushed through them at a terrific speed, and the danger of orgasm was intense, almost unavoidable. One move in any direction could send Karen over the edge, Ben suspected, and he sensed he would follow her over.

"Kids?" Taggart inquired.

"Ready for Act Five," Ben growled like an animal.

"Karen?" Taggart asked.

"Ready..." Karen whimpered, "ready for Act Five."

"Assume a sixty-nine position, Karen on top. Karen, swallow every drop. If you miss any, lick it up. I suggest you close your mouth around the cock when it blows. Okay, move."

"Thank god," Karen said as Ben lifted his wet body off of her. The sensation of pulling his dick out of Karen was almost as nice as going in.

Ben had never had a woman swallow his load before, but his cock knew what Karen’s mouth felt like, and this he looked forward to. He laid down on the bed with his feet pointing toward the crowd. Karen straddled his face with her legs, and the musky scent of cunt cream enveloped him.

"Ben, you better not forget to make me come, you fucker. Just because I’m eating your tool."

Ben shouted, "Sit down, you twat!"

When the pussy was on his mouth, he quickly began to lick hard on the clit. Karen, mad with passion, went down and began to suck deeply, much deeper than the night before. He felt the back of her tongue squeezing hard, too hard, on the head. Ben heard Karen begin to moan, not with pleasure but with orgasm, and he grabbed her sweaty ass and pulled her sloppy cunt down into his mouth. Liquid poured out of her and down his throat, and Ben almost choked on the torrent. It was a sensation he would remember with glee for a long time after, from the taste to the smell to the wet feeling all around, and especially the sloppy wet sounds. With that thought in his mind, he let his own orgasm begin. With every nerve in his body sending signals, Ben was able to sense the semen’s lightning-fast progress from his ball, up his shaft and out the head. As Karen swallowed, the pressure on his dick was deliciously intense. Ben’s butt cheeks squeezed tight together, and he bucked against Karen’s face. She held on like a trooper, swallowing, swallowing, swallowing, never choking for an instant. It took Ben a minute to realize the feeling he felt for her was pride.

When the orgasm passed, Ben fell back, physically exhausted. His heartbeat began to slow. Without thinking he ran his palms tenderly up Karen’s back and down over her shoulders. Karen continued to lick his cock, which was weary from two of the most intense orgasms of its existence but still hard as a rock from the drug, throbbing with real pain. The sheets of the bed were drenched and sticky, and Ben did not want to move. The feeling of Karen’s naked body on top of him was relaxing.

"Okay you two," Taggart said. "Sit up."

Aching all over, Ben helped Karen off of him and onto her knees. She leaned against him for support, and although he tried to hide it, Ben leaned back.

Then, to his horror and excitement mixed up together, Ben watched Taggart and Bethany stand, and Taggart lifted off Bethany’s t-shirt, revealing the flimsy white bra beneath. Ben began to want her, and he was terrified he wouldn’t be able to perform without a long nap.

Taggart took off all of Bethany’s clothes, and Bethany undressed him as well. Alicia and Bernard undressed each other, and soon all four of them were completely naked with a pile of white cotton and denim and kicked-off shoes at their feet.

All four bodies were perfect. Alicia, the redhead, was the palest of the group, white like porcelain, with no freckles. Her nipples were bright pink, and the areolas surrounding the tips were tiny. Her perky tits lifted in a natural way. Ben loved the curves at her hips and up over her thin waist. She stood seductively with her knees cocked inward. Her pussy was shaved, like Karen’s and also Bethany’s. Her face was the hungriest of them all.

Bernie rested his hands on Alicia’s shoulders. He had very little hair on his body, or what was there was so blond it couldn’t be seen from across the room. His hard, twitching cock was long and slender, and the entire organ burned dark red. The muscles on his body were well-defined, toned as well as large.

Taggart stood with his arms crossed, his thick erection pointing up in the air. Dark hair surrounded his balls and crawled up over the lower part of his torso. He was also well-defined in body but not as large as Bernie. He had a tribal-style tattoo on his left thigh.

Bethany supported herself on Taggart with her elbow pointed against his arm. She was absolutely smooth and lightly tanned. Her dark nipples were wider than Alicia’s but not large, with small swollen stones in the center. Ben could easily tell that her pussy was dripping, both from the wet glistening around the lips and also the shine on her legs.

Ben felt Karen take his hand. She couldn’t look away from the group any more than Ben could.

"What now?" Karen asked, unable to hide her apprehension.

"Now," Taggart said, "we take a break and eat some pizza." With that, the other three filed out the door into the living room. When they were gone, Taggart said, "You guys rest up, then come out and have a bite to eat. You’ll need to drink a lot of water, plus take the second set of pills. Be thinking about whether you want to call it a night or try again next time. Each night you get to Act Five, you may return an additional night. Once you achieve Act Ten in a single night, you’re one of us."

"If we stay, what comes next?" Ben asked. His relief at getting some rest was evident.

"Next?" Taggart said. "We fuck your brains out, Ben. Make no mistake ... you’re going to feel me come deep inside your ass, then down your throat, and then wherever I decide." Taggart gave his cock a little stroke, then walked out of the room. The others were laughing, eating pizza in the nude. Ben heard the microwave ding.

Karen put her face in Ben’s chest, then she started to laugh. Her relief was also apparent. "Wow," she said. "I mean, wow."

"Yeah," Ben said.

"Are you okay?" Karen said.

"Oh yeah, yeah," Ben said. "I’m fucking great. That was fucking goddamn amazing."

"You fucked me hard, baby," Karen said. "You’re the best I ever had."

"Hey, same to ya," Ben said. "Seriously, that was the best sex I’ve ever had. You were amazing."