The Toy Box Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen asked, "Are you... are you really going to have sex with those boys?"

Ben had been wondering that himself. "Sure," he answered. "Why not? This might be my only chance, especially without anyone knowing."

"So you’ve never been with a man?"

"No," Ben said. He was more nervous at the idea than he thought. He’d fantasized about gay sex before, because he never allowed his fantasies to be tainted by his own inhibitions, but out here in the real world, getting kissed by a dude would take some getting used to. "How about you?"

Karen answered, "Oh goddamn, I’m so looking forward to it. I’ve never had a girl."

"Those boys will have you, too, you know."

"I know," Karen said as she gave Ben a kiss on the lips. "You get to have the girls."

"I want you again," Ben said. He came across too intense, and he smiled to lighten the mood. Karen smiled back.

"I was afraid of stage fright," she said, and they both laughed, chuckling at first but then belly-laughing deep and loud. They rolled around on each other for a minute, laughing and touching. The laugher showed Ben how sore his stomach muscles were. He’d really had a work-out.

Karen said, "I want some pizza."

"Hey, my treat," Ben said. He stood up from the bed, then helped Karen stand also. They went into the other room, and Ben made two plates. Everyone went back into the living room and ate pizza and joked around, in much the same way the night had began. The clock read 9:05.