The Toy Box Ch. 03

Story Info
The Boxers have their way with Karen & Ben.
3.3k words
4.59
31.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernie was saying to Bethany, "Tel-Co fell a full point to end at seventy-one-and-a-half, scared the shit out of me."

Bethany said, "That’s the second drop in two days."

"Shut the fuck up, assfaces!" Alicia said. "No one cares about your stupid stocks. I’m here to get laid, and I don’t need you reminding me about day-jobs and shit."

Taggart said, "Ignore the squares, Leesh. Trust your sugar daddy to provide all the meat you need to survive."

"Oh Taggart," Alisha said with a mouthful of pizza, as she inched closer to Taggart on the couch. "You’re sho shweet."

Ben found the entire scene surreal. Six naked people eating pizza, talking about stocks, they could just as well have been a harmless group of nudists enjoying a warm apartment on a cold night. But the stinging in Ben’s ass reminded him these nudists were anything but harmless.

"I tried to play stocks once," Karen said. "It’s not my thing."

"So what’s your thing?" Alicia asked.

"Orgasms."

"Damn straight," Bernie said.

Bethany put her pizza down. "Karen, do you mind if I feel your breasts?"

Ben saw the look of nervous surprise in Karen’s face, although she wasn’t exactly stunned to disbelief. "Sure. Why?"

"I just think your chest is really pretty. I love real boobs, there are so few sets left in Boston." Everyone in the room laughed. While they were still chuckling, Bethany knelt down on the floor and crawled to where Karen sat on the carpet, moving in a businesslike way if such a word could describe crawling. Then the naked blonde was fondling the naked brunette, moving her hands over Karen’s boobs, up and down, gently then firmly. The room went silent.

Bethany asked, "Have you ever let another girl fondle your breasts before?"

Karen shook her head no. She instinctively closed her eyes and thrust her chest forward into the massaging hands.

"They’re very nice," Bethany said softly.

"Tha -- Thanks." Karen almost choked on the word.

"So," Taggart asked, "have you two decided to stay for more or try it another night?"

"We’re staying," Ben said with presence, unable to take his eyes off the sight of two women playing with each other. He let his cock twitch to stiffness. For the first time in his sexual history, Ben felt afraid of nothing, excited to be on display. In hindsight, he knew the thing he’d been most afraid of in that bedroom had been that he might fail the tasks and therefore fail Karen. But he’d stuck with it like a champ, and he was proud of his performance. How many had reached Act Ten their first night, he wondered? Maybe he and Karen would be the first, and then they’d be famous within the small circle of whatever this psychotic club was supposed to be.

"You’re sure?" Taggart clarified. "If you reach Act Nine and cannot proceed, they you start at the beginning when you’re invited back."

Ben answered, "Dude, you just violated my virgin ass, and I’m saying we’re staying. What more proof do you need?"

"I’m done with my pizza," Alicia announced, slapping her hands together like you do when you finish your meal. Then, without pretense, she began to pinch her nipples.

"To the bedroom," Taggart commanded. The six left their plates and drinks where they sat and moved in a line into the bedroom. Taggart closed the door behind them, and they stood in a circle between the beds, around the chair with the dildo still sticking up out of the seat, still glistening with jelly and anal juices. Ben couldn’t help feeling a bit apprehensive about what these two boys would do to him during Act-Whichever later in the evening. The pain lingered, but more intimidating was the sex-with-a-dude part. Oh well, might as well make the best of it.

Taggart looked at Karen and Ben. "You may now each ask to proceed."

Ben held his hands behind his back to consciously keep from covering his cock, still partly swollen from the first round’s purple pill. "I’m ready for Act Six," Ben said.

"I’m ready for Act Six," Karen repeated. She had her arms crossed over her chest, obviously nervous, but when she saw that no one else was conscious of their nakedness, she made an effort to put her arms at her side. Ben suspected she was only momentarily slipping back into her initial shyness, as they faced the uncertainty of the next event.

"Act Six," Taggart said. "Basically, Bernie and I will fuck Karen, while the girls fuck Ben. This is the first chance this evening for the four of us to get off, so you two will do whatever we say at the moment we say it. Boxers, you know the rules -- enjoy yourselves, but save something for later. Ready?"

Without a word the female "Boxers," Alicia and Bethany, took Ben by the arms and led him to the unsoiled bed. Ben watched the girls descend on his body, while in his peripheral vision he saw Karen being spread onto her back on the unmade bed.

"Holy shit!" Karen cried. "The bed is wet and cold."

"It’s about to bet a lot warmer," Bernie said with good humor, "and a lot wetter!"

What an ass, Ben thought, unimpressed with Bernie’s juvenile demeanor. Could he be jealous?

Alicia, the redhead, squated her cunt onto Ben’s face without permission. "Lick me, Ben," Alicia demanded. Meanwhile, Bethany, the blonde, stroked Ben’s cock. With the drug still in him, he felt himself achieve maximum rigidity in very little time. Bethany sucked his cock while he licked Alicia’s pussy, grabbing hold of her muscular thighs as he pulled her down onto his face. His nose rubbed against her clit while his tongue dug deep into her vagina. "That’s nice," Alicia said, moaning. Ben loved the sound of the naked girl on his face vocalizing her approval, and he bounced her up and down on his tongue, pressing upward to hit as much of her G-spot as he could. The sight of her tits bouncing up and down made him grind his hips into Bethany’s face, as she sucked him off. Breathing was a problem, with girl flesh covering both his mouth and nose, but he’d hold his breath when he needed to.

Then Bethany lifted a leg and set herself in a straddle over Ben’s tummy. Without ceremony, she grabbed his cock, pushed back down his body, and shot the penis inside her vagina opening with quick, wet force. Ben felt cream splurt out onto his tummy as he penetrated the girl’s loins, and then he was surrounded by the hottest pussy of his life, literally boiling inside the wet cunt. He was surprised by the heat, the flow, and the tightness of her vagina’s grip on his cock. He moaned deep into Alicia’s hole.

"Oh FUCK yeah," Bethany yelped. "Fuck yeah, yeah BA-by!" She pushed down hard on the cock, and immediately Ben’s member filled the stranger. "FUCK YEAH!" Bethany cried, as she reached forward and grabbed Alicia’s titties from behind.

With one girl riding his cock and the other riding his face, Ben could only turn his eyes to see what state his date was in. Karen sat on her bed on hands and knees, taking Bernie from behind and Taggart in her mouth. The men moved in and out of her like two lumberjacks sharing one of those big-ass timber saws. Karen’s entire body went from tense to loose to tense to loose, her toned muscles tightening under her wet skin as she took the men into her holes over and over again. Ben could actually see Taggart’s cock bulging deep inside Karen’s throat, and he wondered if Taggart had quietly instructed her on how to position her neck for this exercise. Her breasts bobbed under her, glistening in the bright light of the room.

Bethany moved faster and faster, and her nails dug a bit into Ben’s ribs. He’d had pussies tighten around his cock before, but Bethany’s cunt was the first to almost constrict him. Not only was she tight, but she was pounding him like a big fist, attempting to bruise his pelvis with hers. This was the hardest Ben had ever been fucked, and the taste of Alicia in his mouth give him the illusion that he was having his way with the same woman’s two cunts at once.

Suddenly, Alicia started to buck viciously against Ben’s face. "AHHHHH! AHHHHH! AHHHHHH!" She screamed over and over, literally vibrating her body against Ben’s poor swollen tongue and lips, dripping fluids over his entire face. She involuntarily grabbed hold of the sides of Ben’s skull and rocked her pussy against his whole face for almost a minute. The inescapable wetness of Alicia’s sex filled his senses, and he shot his semen deep inside Bethany.

For Bethany, the sight of Alicia cumming and the feeling of cum inside her cunt must have been too much because she had her orgasm soon after. "Oh FUCKING A! FUCK YEAH! OHHHH! AHHHHHH! FUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEEE! GO GO GO GO! AHHHHH!!!" Bethany grabbed Alicia by the hips to hold on through the orgasm, forcing Alicia’s body harder onto Ben’s face. Beth left red marks where she grabbed Alicia’s sides, but Alicia seemed oblivious to the pressure, at least until her own orgasm began to subside and she grabbed the bed’s headboard to keep from falling off of Ben. Then she slipped down and sat on Ben’s chest, while Bethany leaned forward against Alicia’s back, playing with Alicia’s nipples, reluctant to take herself off of Ben’s cock. Semen and pussy cream oozed from Bethany’s twat, and Ben himself was covered in sweat; for all the dampness, he could have been in a swimming pool.

"Go now," Taggart was saying to Bernie. Karen looked like she was in pain, with her mouth stretched and her eyes squinting, but Ben suspected from her loud moans that she was probably in the middle of a rather intense orgasm. Then Bernie shouted, "Hell yeah!" as he thrust his prick hard into Karen’s pussy, slowing his rhythm with each ejaculation, groaning to the thrusts. Suddenly, Karen’s mouth exploded with semen as it went spurting out onto Taggart’s body and the bed sheets. She couldn’t have expected so large a load all at once. Still, Taggart would not let go of Karen’s ears as he continued to fuck her face hard, not relenting until he was spent and satisfied. Karen admirably resisted her gag reflex, or at least recovered quickly from each apparent dry heave; she refused to stop taking Taggart’s cock in her mouth. In the end, the two men sat back on each end of the bed, leaving Karen to collapse on her side, seemingly unconscious but breathing too heavily to be passed out.

Ben reached up and caressed the two female forms sitting above him. "How did you four come at the same time?" he asked Alicia as he rubbed her moist back.

"We’re just that good," she answered.

"Get us all waters," Taggart said to Bernie, and the other fellow quickly stood and left the room. Taggart had displayed a touch of facilitation throughout the evening, directing the events and articulating answers, but Ben began to suspect that he was much more than just the master of ceremonies. He seemed to dominate the others in every way, both sexually and procedurally, and they all seemed to appreciate the steady control he brought. Karen in particular seemed satisfied to obey.

With Bernie gone from the room, Taggart got off the bed and hopped back on, this time at the business end of Karen. "Get with it," he ordered Karen, slapping her thigh lightly to yank her back from the brink of ecstatic unconsciousness. With her body on its side, Taggart lifted one of Karen’s legs by the ankle. He straddled the other leg beneath him and rested the one he’d lifted against his chest, opening her pussy hole wide. Ben could see that her lips were swollen and dark red, shining like metal from the juices they were covered in. As quickly as Taggart could get into position, he plunged his eight-inch penis into the poor creature.

Karen’s eyes went from sleepy to wide open in one heartbeat, and she gripped the bedsheets. She whimpered, followed by the rhythmic groaning that matched Taggart’s strokes. "Uh, uh, uh, UH, UH, AH, AHH, uh, uh…" She kept her mouth open wide as the animal-like grunting escaped from deep in her lungs. Ben watched as her breasts hypnotically bounced up and down; he thought he saw beads of sweat flying from her tits as they bounced.

"Ben, pay attention," Alicia said. She pulled Ben’s face close and glided her tongue inside his mouth. Her kiss was passionate in a sincere and loving way, and in a sense this was the most intimate Ben had been with anyone since the weekend started. She began to pull him into position on the bed, when Bernie re-entered with bottles of cold water. He dropped three on the bed next to Ben’s leg, and the cold plastic was enough to refresh him for a moment. Ben and his women drank deeply as he watched Bernie chug the rest of his, then offer the remaining two bottles to Taggart and Karen. They stopped fucking long enough to swallow the cool liquids. Karen seemed most in need of her drink; thick white discharge flowed from her swollen hole, and sweat covered her in buckets.

Ben watched Bernie lie down behind Karen, also on his side, apparently about to put his KY-covered penis in the second hole of Karen’s lower regions. Before Ben saw the man penetrate Karen’s slick asshole, Ben’s new girlfriend Alicia grabbed him by the hair and playfully yanked him down toward the bed. She spread her legs around his waist and forced his entire body onto her tight, wet form; they made a moist slapping sound as they smacked together. Ben’s prick found Alicia’s warm pussy hole with amazing ease, and he slipped himself inside her in one smooth, fluid stroke.

"OhhhhhHHHHHH!" was Alicia’s inarticulate response to the penetration. Then she opened her eyes, grabbed Ben by the neck and said, "I want you to fuck me as fast and as hard as you can. Make me cum as fast as you can. Go, GO!"

Eager to please, and spurred on by the desperate, high-pitched wails of Karen on the next bed, Ben proceeded to fuck the second girl’s brains out. He wondered why his cock wasn’t at least a bit sore by this point. On the contrary, he was stiffer and longer than ever. As the stroking began, Alicia began moaning again. He watched her transform before his eyes from a living girl into a cock-receiving machine of amazing efficiency, gripping his body with her legs, bracing herself against the bed with her strong elbows and forearms, opening herself up wide to receive the pleasure tool as deep as it would go. For his part, Ben’s pelvis moved in a blur, pumping in and out of the wet vixen so fast that the friction inside her was neither wet nor tight, but simply burning.

Bethany reached from behind Ben to pinch his nipples, not in a playful or even exciting way, but with true pain in mind. Desperate to focus away from the hurt on his nipples, Ben fucked Alicia even harder, feeling the orgasm build inside him, begging it to happen soon so Bethany would have an excuse to release his nipples.

"Goddamn AAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Now Alicia was coming again, and if the first orgasm during oral sex had surprised Ben with its intensity and vibration, nothing could have prepared him for the reaction she was about to give. She writhed and thrashed like a possessed person, flailing her limbs against the mattress and against Ben’s torso, head and legs. And she continued her flailing and deep alto groaning for at least two minutes straight, which sounds like a short span but is in reality the sign of a violently powerful orgasm. When she finished coming, she collapsed onto her back, close to hyperventilation. She twitched and spasmed from head to toe, twisting her head from side to side, licking her lips as she tried to catch her breath.

"It’s really something to see, ain’t it?" Bethany said in Ben’s ear. She released his nipples, and Ben was stunned to realize he had emptied his fuckwad inside the demon girl without even knowing he was ejaculating. As he slowly extracted his still-rigid member from the shivering muscles of Alicia’s pussy, he felt her grip his sensitive dickhead, which made him shiver himself. Now he knew for certain he had just come, and now he was starting to feel a little sore at the tip of his penis.

If Ben was sore, then Karen must have been downright bruised. The two fellows continued to assault her prostrate form, Taggart plugging her pussy while Bernie tapped her ass. As Ben watched, he allowed Beth to climb aboard once again. They made slow love as they watched the show on the other bed. Alicia, exhausted by her own aggressive sex, seemed content to rest on the other side of the bed and recover.

Bernie’s penetration could not be seen from Ben’s vantage point, but he could very clearly view Taggart’s fuck style. He was from the school of pull-in-pull-out, extracting his tool almost completely, then burying it in the girl completely, then repeating the movement again and again and all very quickly. Karen’s mouth opened wider each time the thick rod re-filled her. Ben could also see that Karen was spewing more cunt liquids than before, because there was a dark wet spot soiling the sheets all around her pelvis, and Taggart’s dark pubic hair clung wetly to his crotch as though he’d just been in the shower.

Then suddenly, Taggart pulled out of Karen, stood up from the bed, then walked around to her face. He emptied his sperm onto her face, a little string at first, followed by a massive white load that splattered against her nose and burst over her cheeks, eyes and lips, followed again by three more spurts of the same immense size -- she hadn’t been prepared, and the first big splash made her scream. When he was finished stroking the last drops onto her, Karen appeared to be wearing a full-face mask made of mayonnaise.

What happened next surprised both Karen and Ben, but of course, mostly Karen. Bernie grabbed Karen and lifted her up onto himself as he laid on his back. "Take this, bitch," he shouted as pounded her ass from underneath, and she became inarticulately vocal once again, moaning and crying as the cock violated her tight butthole. But the surprising thing was watching Bernie turn Karen’s head so he could lick Taggart’s cum off of her. He lapped at Karen’s cheeks like a dog drinking from a bowl, and he cleaned her. Ben felt himself become aroused, and the act must have aroused Karen also, because she soon climaxed.

For the first time, Ben watched Karen ejaculate from her pussy, squirting a quick but large burst of clear-colored liquid into the air, spraying her own body and the floor at the foot of the bed. A good deal of the ejaculate covered her partner underneath, and he pulled himself out of Karen’s anus in time to aim his prick up onto her stomach. The sperm landed on Karen’s tummy, but a few eager squirts smacked her in the chin. Karen’s short brown hair stuck to her skull and neck like a woven swim cap, drenched in sweat and other fluids.

Karen rolled off the boy onto her stomach, closing her eyes once again as she tried to recover. Meanwhile, Bethany finished getting herself off on Ben’s dick, as she worked her way into another orgasm. Ben pulled out not having cum but thankful for the brief reprieve from the sensitive devastation of male orgasm. Beth leaned down and kissed Ben, his member still in her cunt, then popped his cock out of her slippery hole, stood and stretched her sore muscles. After a few minutes of silence, Taggart offered Karen more water, and she drank it greedily.