The Toy Boy Call Boy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I transferred my mouth to her mouth, apprehensive that kissing might be rejected by the diva, but apparently not. She gave me her open mouth and my tongue played in it. This was good, this first encounter was becoming more normal. I rose up and shifted my legs between hers, my body towering over her.

"Let me see," she said, her head lifting to peer down the length of my body, obviously checking out the equipment now that coupling was near. "That's much better ... quite impressive!"

"Thank you," I acknowledged and proceeded to place my cock at her wet entrance. I tested the resilience of her good bits and pushed my hard cock forward. Her body swallowed up the cock-head without any complaint. She had obviously had big cocks before ... unlike the other women I had so far had, I was able to go right ahead and push at least another 2 inches into her right after the head.

All she did was shuffle her body around, improving my angle of entry. I was inside her quickly and, beside a couple of sighs, there had been no reaction from her either way. I started up the business of fucking, sliding my hard erection in and out of this agile pliant mature woman.

After my success with Aunt Jane, Kay and the younger Sally, I was quietly confident that I could do this to Michaela's satisfaction, although those words of warning, 'I have to cum' rode on my shoulder, reminding me not to stuff up.

It was when I saw her face at last reflecting her body's pleasure and her heavy breathing and muttered words telling me how close she was, that I gave up all worry and set about enjoying each hard driving plunge into this diva's hot body.

It was so good in fact that she came and I ploughed on, building a hard driving rhythm. I was so on my game that, to my surprise but obvious delight, she came once again. Now my confidence was up, but I allowed myself to round off a fantastic finish, blasting my hot cum into her willing body.

Michaela appeared to have mellowed, "You were good, honey. I think I am going to enjoy this tour. Now listen carefully, I only come back here to the trailer before and after the show. During the show, I use a little room by the side of the stage for costume changes. You need to hang around there. We have one opportunity about 45 minutes into the show. My backing singers do a number of their own, it goes 3.20."

"What can we do in 3.20?" I asked, surprised that she would want my sexual assistance during the show.

"You'd be surprised, just be around, that's all!"

I was to find out just what could be achieved in 3 minutes 20 seconds. At exactly 45 minutes into the show -- which I was watching from behind the curtains beside the stage -- she soaked up the mega applause after a particular song and came off stage toward me. "You ... now ... in here," she snapped and I hustled after her into a small ante room only a few feet from the stage.

I closed the door behind us and she was already partway out of the glamorous but barely there costume. She stripped down to naked, even throwing aside her panties that looked soaked with sweat as they landed at my feet. 'Perhaps another pantie souvenir,' I thought, recalling Kay's gesture at the banquet dinner.

Michaela sat down on the only lounge, a short 2-seater. Her arse was perched on the edge. She spread her legs wide. "Down here," she commanded and her fingers pointed to her pussy. I was on my knees between her spread thighs in a flash and my tongue began painting a smooth widespread line up between her very wet -- but mainly with sweat -- pubis.

I toiled rapidly with my tongue zeroing in on her clitoris, my lips closing around it in support, my mind nervously aware of the time limit. As a man's voice bellowed "2 minutes Michaela" after first tapping on the door. It caused me to pause, thinking someone was entering, conscious of maintaining her modesty.

But she didn't care, "You've got no time to stop," she yelled at me and I wondered if her attention was truly concentrated on the orgasm that I had to give her in spite of the time constraints.

I did seem to be getting somewhere when I heard her breathing heavier and I felt a tremble in her thighs. "60 seconds," hollered the man's voice again with another door tap. This time I didn't falter, just kept on sucking on that pesky little clitoris, urging it to cum for me. "30 seconds" yelled the man, perhaps accustomed to this, and at that point, Michaela's thighs shook and trembled and her body spasmed above me, her thighs hugging my head in its embrace.

"Ten seconds," yelled the man and she rose on unsteady legs, just managing to lift one at a time to don her next skimpy costume without even putting on panties.

Still kneeling on the floor, I watched her stagger to the door, wondering why an oral orgasm was so important to her in the middle of her show. "Will you be okay?" I called after her.

As she opened the door and slipped through it, she called back, "I sit on a swing seat for this number, so no worries." I knew I wouldn't want to rise within seconds of cumming and sing to 10,000 screaming fans. How did she do it?

When the show ended, she invited me back to her tour bus in the nicest possible 'Hey you' style. At her bidding, we adjourned to the shower where my job was to lather her up with suds and scrub all the sweat from her body, finishing with a standing fuck against the shower wall.

She played six shows while she was here and my sexual ritual with her was almost identical every night, even the 3-minute oral session while her backing singers kept the audience entertained. Little did the fans know that the costume change was more for her oral sex recharge.

Chapter Five

While I was on tour with Michaela, I had several calls from a very persistent woman who told me that Aunt Jane had recommended her to contact me. I told her I couldn't help until the tour was over, but the day after Michaela left town, with my bank account topped up by $10,000, I called the persistent woman back.

"I need to see you one weeknight," she told me on the phone, "hopefully as soon as possible. I do not need an escort, I just want sex with you."

This seemed simple enough, I could cope with that requirement ... no small talk, just sex. "When would you like me to come by?" I asked.

"I need for the sex to start at 6pm exactly, no sooner, no later," she told me.

'Wow, these women are getting weirder,' I thought.

"So if we are to start doing it at six," she continued, "what time would you need to come by my place?"

Was she kidding, what was with the clock-watching? "It depends on how much foreplay you need," I told her, "how about I come by at five?"

"Okay, but we can't start actually doing it until six, alright?"

"It's your call," I told her.

On Tuesday afternoon, I pulled up at the address she had given me right on five. The house was in a very up-market neighbourhood. I walked up the driveway of what looked to be a very plush million-dollar-plus home. An attractive woman opened the door, "You must be Jamie? Please come in."

I followed her inside, she was wearing a long flowing gown, semi-sheer so that I could see another soft silky garment beneath, maybe that was a nightie or even lingerie. This looked promising. Once again, this woman looked to be near to 40 ... it seemed to be the age I was attracting. Or maybe it was the age that the women were doing the hiring.

She showed me into the house and offered me a drink or a cup of coffee. She said that she was quite nervous and was going to have a glass of wine. I had one too and we sat and talked in the living room.

She said that her husband was the long-time newsreader on one of the TV channels. The ratings had faltered a little recently so they had teamed a young woman journalist with him as co-anchor and the pairing of them together had caused the ratings to soar to great heights, better than he had ever scored on his own.

The problem for my new client, Liz, was that she had discovered that her husband and his on-air partner thought they should be a team for sex as well.

"How do you know this?" I asked Liz.

"I have several close friends who work on the production team for the news and two of them have separately tipped me off, so I know it's right."

I had got smart, "So this is why we are not having sex until six? You want to have it while he is on the TV, right?"

"Yes Jamie, but it's more than that. I am going to record us doing it in front of the TV while he and his slut are on it. I have a camcorder all set up beside the bed at the right angle to capture the TV behind us."

"There's only one thing wrong with your plan," I informed her, "I don't want to be seen on any sex tapes that might circulate later on in years to come."

"I've thought of that too, I got you a mask to wear so you can't be identified." Liz reached over to the table alongside her and produced one of those cardboard party masks that just covers the area around the eyes with holes for me to see through. "It will be a pity to cover up your handsome face, but I understand that you prefer anonymity."

I took the mask from her, "So will we go check out the room, maybe do a bit of rehearsing?" I asked.

She rose from her chair, "I guess so, but we can't start before six."

"No, no, I understand that Liz, we just need to be ready when six o'clock rolls around."

She led me through the magnificent house and to an upstairs master bedroom. It was very light, ideal conditions for shooting a sex video. I saw the preparations she had made. The camcorder was situated so that the bed was in the foreground and any action on that bed would be front and centre. She turned the TV on and I could see through the viewfinder that the TV screen was clearly visible beyond and above the line of the bed.

I walked up behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders, bending my head down to kiss the back of her neck. "No, it's too soon," she exclaimed, pulling out of my grasp.

"Liz, if you want me to be hard and erect at six and for you to be wet and ready, we will need a bit of foreplay now."

"Oh ... okay!" she said hesitantly and allowed me to close up behind her again. I kissed her neck once more, searching for that sensitive spot that nearly everybody has ... that spot that when a partner's lips kiss and suck on it, your legs turn to jelly and the juices flow.

I must have got it because she sighed aloud and her body went limp in my arms. I held her up and passionately kissed her neck some more. "Ummm! Feels nice," she whispered, turning in my arms to face me, "I wasn't expecting to like this. I thought it would be just no commitment sex, but you are making me feel good."

"That's what sex is all about Liz, feeling good," I told her, sounding like the voice of experience. I kissed her on the lips now that she was facing me and my hands ran over the silky material of her gown. I held the rounded cheeks of her arse in the palms of my hands, testing for panties beneath. There were none, I might not get a souvenir this time.

She kissed well, I figured that this was going to be an enjoyable assignment. I eventually broke the kiss, "I might get out of these clothes Liz."

"Umm, good," she agreed and stepped back to sit on the side of the bed to watch me. As usual, I was dressed simply. The jeans went, so did the tee shirt, leaving me in boxers that were already well tented by the size of my erection that had sprung up solidly from the passion of the kissing and my hands fondling her arse.

I lowered the boxers and got that same positive reaction I had from Aunt Jane, Kay and Michaela. I was becoming accustomed to the first impression my clients got when they saw the length and thickness. "Oh my God, you are big."

"I believe that's what you asked for?" I checked.

"Oh yes, I wanted big. I just didn't realise how big eight inches would be, and how thick it is."

"Do you want to touch it?"

"Err, not just yet," she answered shyly. Was she having second thoughts? She looked around, trying to check the clock, but it was out of range, "What time is it, can you see the clock?"

"Yes, it's twenty to six," I told her.

I stepped forward, bringing my extended cock within touching range of Liz. "Can I join you on the bed? If you want to start right on six, you will need to be wet and ready to take this.

"Yes, you're probably right," she agreed, and lay back on the bed, her feet still on the floor. I dropped onto the bed beside her and caught her looking again and again at my cock. My hand came across and parted her gown, the negligee beneath was flimsy and see-through. My lips found her breasts through the material and I sucked on each nipple.

My hands raised the hem of her nightie and my fingers stroked the smooth skin of her inner thighs, teasingly stopping just short of her bare pussy. My sucking on her nipples and my fingers on her thighs created the need in her to be touched more intimately and her lower body began humping up at me, seeking my fingers on her clitoris. I obliged and her body jumped in reaction. "Aahhh!" escaped from her lips and her hands closed over the back of my head, clamping my mouth to her breasts.

Our foreplay progressed satisfactorily. By 5 to 6, she was purring, her lower lips were wet, very wet, her nipples erect and aroused. I had pushed her gown away to expose those breasts. She was more than ready for whatever she wanted me to do at 6 while we watched her husband and his new girlfriend read the news.

I was so engrossed in bringing Liz to boiling point that the sound of the news theme coming from the TV came as a surprise. Liz heard it too and disentangled herself from me, leaping up to switch the camcorder on, commanding me to, "Get over in front of the TV, stand side on so that he gets the full size of your cock."

I rose from the bed and did her bidding, standing side-on in front of the screen. "Just a bit further forward, Jamie. This looks good, I can make it look like you are feeding your big cock to that slut sitting alongside my husband." I did as she requested, "That's perfect, okay, I'm shooting now, just stand still."

I stood there completely naked except for a party eye mask, my hard-on stretched forward horizontally across the flickering TV screen on which this woman's husband and his alleged lover were just starting to read the news. I could hear Liz talking above the sound of the TV but it took me a moment to realise that she was adding a colourful commentary to the video she was shooting.

"I want you to meet my new stud toy boy Jamie. Look at his hard cock, Brian, you mother-fucker. It's a shame you never had one like that. I'll bet your whore slut girlfriend would prefer to have what I'm getting than what you're giving her, you limp prick."

Yes indeed, Liz was certainly colourful. I hoped for her sake that her information about her husband's adultery was completely correct because there would be no turning back. "Okay Jamie, back on the bed now, it's time for us to play," she called out to me and I crossed over from in front of the TV to climb back onto the bed. "You lie down, I'll get on you," she instructed, possibly deciding that entry of my cock into her might be easier if she was on top.

As soon as I was on my back, she straddled me and took hold of my cock, sliding it into the channel formed by her outer lips. She was still extremely wet from the earlier foreplay. She slid herself back and forth several times over my engorged cock-head, uttering short statements for the camera, like "I love your big cock, Jamie ... do you want to be inside me, darling ... oh, you're so much bigger than that old fart I was married to."

When she figured that she was ready to progress the action on her bed, she used her hand to adjust my smooth rounded tip into the groove of her opening. Too quietly for the camera to pick up, she muttered, "Oh Jesus, you're big." Then she added, "I can do this, I know I can."

"Sure you can," I told her encouragingly and then I felt the heat of her liquid cunt as she managed to close it around my cock-head.

"Aaaahhh!" she screamed out, "come to mama ... yes, yes!" It sounded very dramatic ... Liz was very theatrical. Inch by inch, she managed to suck my thick girth and my length up into her warm passage. I lay back on the bed, admiring her determination as she gradually took all of me inside her, paused only long enough to suck in a deep breath, and then began plunging up and down on my erect shaft.

I had a great time. I didn't have to do much, she took care of controlling the degree of fucking that went on in that bed, her passage was warm and tight and I only had to keep my arousal under control until the chosen moment. And I was kept entertained by her performance for the camera. She screamed out these one-liners to be heard over the sound of the TV news being read by her husband and his lover.

"Oh Jamie, you young stud, I love the way you do me ... oh Jamie, I've never felt a cock like this before ... oh my God, you must be double the length of my limp-dick husband."

For a while, I thought that she was so obsessed with making this video for her husband, filling it with aggressive revenge-filled messages, that she would miss out making an important point by failing to cum. But despite her looking like her mind was concentrated on trying to create more vengeful utterings, I at last saw her eyes glaze over and her breathing become heavy. I sensed that her first -- or maybe only -- orgasm was near. Then, somehow on the verge of it, she screamed out for the camera's benefit, "You better go to a commercial break Brian, I'm gonna cum now."

And she did cum ... and how. I said that she had a sense of the theatrical about her, maybe she had been an actress in her youth. Whatever, her orgasm was loud and intense, like something out of the movies. She milked it all the way. But the most incredible thing of all was that her orgasm did occur just as her husband Brian threw to a commercial break on the TV, saying "We will have more after this."

To which she screamed out, "And I'm having more after this too, you bastard!"

This was probably the wildest thing I had yet done in my short 20-year life. Liz came two more times before I could hold out no longer and I came ... loudly for the camera of course to show that I was at that moment pumping my cum into her good mature body. It was 6.28 and Brian and his lover on the TV had just thrown to the weather. Liz slumped over me and purred as she felt my cum swirling around deep inside her.

I offered to stay with her longer, to do more for her when I had recovered, but she said that she had got what she wanted from me. She paid me in cash, I had a quick shower while she excitedly relived her dramatic fuck while checking her camcorder, and I was out of there by seven.

Finished so early, I went back to Aunt Jane's and gave her the benefit of having some free time before I went back to my parent's home by 11.

There were several more mature women that summer, but most of those episodes were routine and mundane compared to the adventures I have described for you. Oh, there was one more ironical twist to all of this.

A week after my TV moment with Liz, she called me up. She said that she was having a party at her house on Saturday night and how would I like to earn the same again. I naturally agreed, the first time had been easy money. I did hesitate when she told me that her husband Brian would be there ... and she had invited his news co-anchor too.

"Has he seen the video yet?" I asked Liz.

"No, I am waiting for the right moment," she told me.

"This party on Saturday night wouldn't be that moment, would it?"

"No!" she assured me.

Still, I went to the party with trepidation. Liz introduced me to her husband. He did look at me curiously, sort of like 'who the hell are you?' but nothing was said to me. I just mixed and mingled through the night. I was really surprised, because at about 10.30, I saw Liz involved in a deep and meaningful discussion with her enemy, the very attractive news co-anchor and alleged lover of her husband.