The Toy Boy Call Boy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, this woman disappeared from the room. I wondered if Liz had told her she knew all about her affair with her husband and had ordered her from her house ... although the discussion didn't look to be that serious. Then to my further surprise, with the woman gone from the room, Liz hurried across to me and took my hand. "Come with me, quick ... it's time to earn your money."

I had almost forgotten that I was being paid for this night. I followed her through the massive house, down a couple of corridors that I didn't even know existed and down some stairs to a basement level. We stopped outside a closed door. Liz pushed me up against the wall and I felt her hand at the front of my trousers, unzipping me. She reached inside and brought my cock out.

Immediately, Liz dropped to her knees and managed to get her open mouth around my cock-head. My cock was flaccid, having seen little to arouse me so far this night. This would do it though, her lips and tongue worked magically on my cock, bringing it to life. When my size got too big for her to comfortably fit inside her mouth, she switched to licking the underside of me, concentrating just behind the head. As great as it was, I was nervously looking up and down this seemingly deserted hallway, anxious that her husband or some lost guest may wander down.

I took her head in my hands and began pumping my cock, thrusting my hips off the wall while her tongue licked along my length. Then, as suddenly as she had started this, her tongue was gone and she rose to her feet. Her hand tried to circle my very wet cock shaft, "That's perfect," she said. "Now quick, in there," and she turned my body and opened the closed door. "Her name is Charlotte."

She gave me such a shove that I was through the now open door before I could ask the obvious question of what was I doing here ... and who was Charlotte?

The room was dark, there was a lamp lit across the other side of the room. My eyes adjusted and I saw that I was in what appeared to be a guestroom. It was well away from the master bedroom where I had fucked Liz in front of the camera a week ago.

"Close the door," a female voice said and I peered closer and saw a woman sitting on the side of the bed. I hesitated, the fly of my trousers was still open and my cock stretched out from it, engorged to total stiffness. I didn't know if I should try to put it away. Was this woman expecting to see a man with an exposed full-on erection?

I hesitantly walked closer to the woman on the bed and as I neared her, I realised that it was Charlotte, the female TV newsreader who was allegedly the mistress of the man hosting this party on the floor above us. "I don't know why I am here," I told the woman sitting on the bed.

"I can think of one very good reason why," Charlotte said with innuendo and, I suddenly realised, with a good degree of slurring of words. She was well affected by alcohol. Whether one would say she was out and out drunk was still open to conjecture. "Come here, let me see," she added.

I stepped closer and she reached out a hand and fondled my prominent cock. Her soft feminine hand felt great. I was closer than I had been to her all night now. She was indeed more than attractive, she was downright beautiful. A gorgeous blonde, she looked to be around 30, great figure, fabulous legs that were exposed from well above the knee as she sat on the bed, one leg crossed over the other.

How strange was this going to get. I had banged the wife of tonight's party host a week ago while he read the news on TV. Now his co-anchor and supposed mistress was warmly stroking my erect cock in a quiet hidden guestroom of this mansion. I had little doubt where this was about to lead. Liz had set this up as her final coup before she hit her husband with the video we shot last week. 'Who knows,' I thought, 'there might even be a camcorder recording this moment too.'

You know what, I didn't care. As mercenary as this may sound, I was being paid a substantial sum of money to be here and I looked to be a chance to bed a beautiful TV personality.

Charlotte was talking to me again, "So are we gonna fuck?" The invitation didn't come much blunter than that. In fact, it was even more horny to hear something as crude as that coming from the lips of such a beautiful butter-wouldn't-melt-in-her-mouth woman. "That's why Liz got us together, isn't it. She told me you had the biggest cock I would ever see." She was tugging on it now, like she wanted me on the bed with her. "And she was right, that is the biggest."

Maybe Liz was right in her rantings to the camera that night last week. Maybe her husband's mistress was a slut, willing to forget her lover after just a couple of drinks, to try out a larger cock.

"Hang on a minute," I said, quickly shedding my clothing before getting on the bed. I was naked in a flash, but she wasn't yet. I let her pull me by my erection onto the bed and we tumbled together so that I was on top of her.

"Ummm!" she said appreciatively, although I hadn't done anything yet. I began to unbutton the top of her dress in front, peeling back the two sides to reveal a sexy black bra holding what appeared to be two near perfect smooth rounded breasts. I bent my head down and kissed the soft skin that I could get to. Her nipples were still concealed by the bra.

When kissing breasts without getting to the nipples quickly became boring, I switched to her lips. They were very kissable. I didn't need to try hard for her to open her mouth. The minute my lips came in contact with hers, her tongue was there, wet and pliable and eager to find mine. This was some hot woman.

In time with her tongue swirling around mine inside my mouth, her pelvis began humping up at me, seeking contact with my cock that hovered above her lower body. As nice and as arousing as the French kissing was, I tore my mouth away and raised my body up, I was sitting on her knees, I reached down and pulled the hem of her dress up, exposing two nicely shaped thighs.

My hands went down and my fingers began stroking up and down on the tender flesh of her inner thighs. My mouth followed, my lips placing soft wet kisses as I slowly moved up from above the knees until my mouth was almost the apex at the top of her legs. Charlotte was rolling around beneath me on the bed ... decidedly a young woman in heat.

"Give it to me now ... I want your big cock," she was a talker, her words imploring me to have sex with her. After doing it with Liz in front of a loud TV listening to Brian and Charlotte reading the six o'clock news last week, I found myself switching it on while at home a couple of nights after. I don't usually watch the TV news, but I had felt an attraction to these two newsreaders, almost like I already knew them.

I had sat watching the news, looking at Charlotte's near perfect breasts, those lips that I now, unbelievably, found myself kissing. It's funny, but I had imagined those oval shaped lips sucking on my cock-head. How about I try that now, make a dream come true. I crawled up on my knees over her body until the tip of my erection, carrying a clear drop of pre-cum hovered above her panting mouth.

"You want me to suck you?" she asked. Surely my intentions were now obvious as that drop of pre-cum dripped on to her bottom lip and her tongue licked it up. I pushed forward slightly and the tip of my cock grazed across her parted lips. Charlotte's mouth formed that oval shape that I had imagined as I had watched her read the news and then those lips closed over the entire head of my cock. I felt her tongue come into play, swiping out and under the sensitive head of my cock, lapping up my next ejection of pre-cum. This woman was some cock-sucker.

To keep her interested in pleasuring me, I reached one hand back behind me, my fingers tugging the hem of her dress higher until I had it bunched at her waist. My fingers touched the soft smooth skin of her belly and then burrowed under the waistband of her panties, tracing her skin until I lightly touched her pubic bone and I knew that all her treasures lay just beyond.

Her mouth was avaricious, trying to claim more and more of my cock. It would be impossible for her to suck in all of my eight inches, but somehow she had deep-throated half my length. None of the women I had yet enjoyed sex with had even attempted this feat. The trouble was that I was enjoying it way too much. If I let this go on, she could loosen my cum from its manufacturing plant in my testes.

I eased my length back out of her mouth. When she realised it was going, she tried to clamp her lips around the head to hold me in there. Charlotte was determined and it took all my effort to break the grip of her mouth around my cock, drawing my hard-on clear as she voiced her disapproval, "No, don't go!"

"That's the trouble, honey ... if you keep doing that, I'll be going too soon."

I shuffled my body back lower over hers, my hands trying to get at her breasts. I was frustrated that the material of her dress caught under her body was hampering my efforts to touch them, to kiss them. Even though somewhat affected by her alcohol consumption this evening, she must have seen my dilemma. Charlotte rose from the waist up and I pulled the two sides of the dress down her arms, leaving a roll of material at her waist.

My hands reached out, trying to find a way to unclasp her black bra. I tried to slide them beneath her, but she stopped me with "In front, it's easy, it opens in front." She brought her own hands up, willingly unclasping the catch between the two cups and drawing them back, leaving those great twin orbs vying for my immediate attention.

My head ducked down and my mouth quickly clamped over one nipple, sucking on it, drawing it between my lips. Charlotte seemed to like that, her hands came up and folded around the back of my head so she could guide my path between her two breasts. Her sighing and her breathing told me just what it was doing to her while the writhing of her lower body resumed. I raised my arse up from sitting on her thighs and that allowed her lower body to start humping up at me again.

This was a woman in heat. Her body kept dry humping up at my outstretched hard-on. Most were feeble and I easily avoided her, but one such attempt hooked the tip of my cock into the slippery slit of her pubis. Once she had the knob of my cock within the folds of her spread labia, one of her hands reached down and folded around my cock, jerking it up to slide within her open folds.

She was hot for it and would not be denied. Who was I to fight it? I was being paid to be sexual with some woman tonight, it might as well be Charlotte. By now, she had zeroed my cock-head in on her clitoral bud and was circling my tip around her sensitive zone. It would only take a little of that and she was a panting heaving woman in search of deep penetration.

She slipped my cock down lower until my tip lodged at her entrance. "Oh shit, do it now," she screamed at me, "for Christ's sake, push it in me!" I did with a powerful thrust that seemed to take her breath away. Charlotte recovered quickly, hooking her heels over the backs of my thighs and kicking me in deeper, her nails like talons scraping down my back.

Charlotte was an animated and wild woman in bed. Her body never stopped moving, humping up to ensure that my cock wouldn't slip away before it had done the deed. Her first orgasm was loud and I was pleased that we were on a different level from her lover enjoying his party upstairs. "Give it to me," she was screaming. I obliged, pleased to find a woman so enthusiastically keen to be fucked.

We must have gone at it for 7 or 8 minutes, she came about three times, but finally her body would drain me of my energy and my cum. My cock spasmed within her, delivering my bodily fluids to this energetic woman. I waited for this writhing body to at last be still, then I pulled my still dripping cock from within her.

"That was great," she enthused, adding "you were great," then asking "what's your name again?" Charlotte closed her eyes and in less than a minute, she was sleeping soundly. I didn't know whether to wait around to give her another burst or to quietly slip away into the night.

I waited, watching her beauty as she slept. Then I shook her awake, "I'm going now, you might want to get dressed. I am guessing that you wouldn't want Brian to find you like this." By this, I meant lying here on this bed in a guestroom, her dress bunched around her waist, the top and bottom halves naked, her legs spread-eagled unglamorously, the remnants of our juices oozing from her cunt, sliding down into the crease of her arse.

"Umm, yes, you're right!" she mumbled and slowly rose up off the bed. "Did I tell you that was a great fuck?" she asked.

"Yes you did," I informed her.

"Why did you say Brian wouldn't want to find me like this?" she queried, her mind working through the alcoholic haze.

"Well, you are his lover, aren't you?"

"How do you know? Do you know Brian?"

"No I don't, but everyone seems to know he's fucking you."

"Yes he is, but that doesn't mean we are lovers," she rebuked me defiantly. "I am only fucking him for the sake of my career. I wouldn't want him as my lover, I could do a lot better. Brian's a dud fuck anyway."

Well, that was telling it like it is. When I could see that Charlotte was up and about and was unlikely to drop back to sleep, I bid her farewell. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. "I tell you one thing, you're not a dud fuck. I'd let you do me anytime you want. I just wish I could remember your name."

It was a nice offer, and I thanked her, but decided that I would pass on an encore. I returned upstairs, informed Liz that the threat of Charlotte was likely to pass by soon, so long as she latched onto someone who could do more for her career than Brian.

I never did find out how that relationship turned out. Did Liz eventually play the home video to her husband, or given the news that Charlotte was a gold-digging slut, did Liz decide to reconcile with her husband?

I was curious, but it wasn't that important to me. Liz had been a client and I was moving on.

The End