The Toy Salespeople Ch. 06

Story Info
Jane betrays herself as non-human.
1.8k words
4.07
13.4k
2
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 08/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarbut
Tarbut
206 Followers

The next morning the Astarte Nunnery abbess phoned Chang Lequ and Edna telling them that a bridge on the road to the nunnery had collapsed (with no casualty), and the delivery of the toys had to be put off by a week. So Chang Lequ could enjoy an extended leave.

Edna proposed her lovers, "Dear friends, the shop closes for a week, and my father is going to spend this week in Mexico. What if we will spend the week together in our villa in the Lake XXX?"

John and Jane answered, "It's a good idea. How will we share the expenses?"

"Equally," answered Edna, "What do you think, Lequ?"

"Hmm ... Lake XXX is near the Astarte Nunnery, so after the holiday you could easily bring me and our toys there. Ok, I accept, but as a nun, I haven't much money."

"Don't worry – we are just going to buy some food, and the fuel is on the house – if I went alone I would burn it anyway," answered Edna.

So they loaded a van with the nunnery's toys, and made their way to Lake XXX, where they took a boat and reached the island with Edna's villa.

The whole island belonged to Edna's family, which decided to keep most of it as a park, and therefore built quite a small, but comfortable, house. The island was encircled by trees and bushes, so Edna felt free to completely undress as soon as the boat landed, and her friends followed suit.

The house was reasonably clean, and Edna was going to prepare dinner, but Jane stopped her.

"You needn't waste your time and food - I can effortlessly nourish you all and for free." she said.

"Jane, you can't produce milk without eating," answered Edna, "and to produce 1 pound of milk you have to eat 9 pounds of food at least."

"You are wrong, and if you give me bathroom scales, I'll prove that."

"The scales are in the bathroom; but how could you prove your point?"

"Please, fetch them," rejoined Jane, and Edna brought them to the kitchen.

They were all naked, and saw Jane climb on the scales, telling them, "Please, read my weight aloud."

"155 pounds."

"Now look at my bosom."

They looked, and saw a full-fledged nipple growing on her sternum, soon followed by a breast which in less than a minute reached the same size of the other two.

"What's my weight now?"

"160 pounds. What's your point, Jane?"

"I needn't eat to gather all the matter I need for my body. I can produce all the milk you may crave for, and tailor it to your nutritional needs, effortless and for free. There is no need to cook."

"I still don't believe you," said Edna.

"Take three, or six, or nine bottles, then, and insert my nipples into them. Edna will deal with the left, Lequ with the right, John with the central nipple."

They found three half gallon bottles which were used to carry water in picnics, washed and put them under Jane's breasts. "Perhaps we'll also need three funnels," she noticed.

When the funnels were found, Jane put them on the flasks' necks and squirted her milk into them – the bottles overflew in less than a minute, and the scales under her feet didn't notice a decrease in weight.

"Sorry, I've deprived you of the pleasure of sucking it directly from the source," said Jane, "You can taste it – it's a day's worth of precious milk."

John, Edna and Lequ tasted the milk of all three bottles, and agreed with her – they needed not cook.

"Jane, who are you?" asked her husband John.

"An extraterrestrial who wanted to study earthly customs, and I wanted to thank you for all the help, love, friendship and pleasure you've given me."

"Do you really enjoy orgasm," asked John, "or was it a deception?"

"When I put on a female body, I made sure that I would enjoy what women enjoy. All my orgasms have been genuine."

"So we have an extraterrestrial friend and lover who gives us pleasure and nourishment," noticed Edna, "Thanks."

"I advise you to drink the milk before it gets cold and sour," said Jane, "Then I will make you enjoy the best night in your life so far."

They all drank their flasks empty, moved their bowels, had a shower, and met Jane in Edna's king size bed.

"Look at my thighs," Jane said, and John, Edna and Lequ noticed that over either of them was growing an emulation of the male penis, and above it something like a clitoral pump.

"Are we supposed to suckle your milk while penetrated by these penises and stimulated by these pumps?" asked Edna.

"If you like," replied Jane.

"I cannot be penetrated without breaking my vows!" complained Lequ, but Jane rejoined, "Remember: I'm not human, although I am more vocal than your toys. Your decision should be independent of your nunnery's charter."

"What should I do?" asked John, and Jane replied, "The twat has always been craving for your cock, my dear."

"But there is a problem or two," noticed John.

"What problems?"

"First, if you were taller, your breasts would be at our mouths' height, and we could suckle and ... make love without physical discomfort," John said.

"Touché," Jane said, and visibly became taller and bustier.

"A taller woman can afford bigger breasts without being a monster – and I think that you all will love it," chuckled Jane, and John quipped, "You've passed from D cup to H cup ... I'll never end this meal!"

"Passengers onboard, please take your seats before takeoff. Your meal will be served as soon as you are ready to fly high to heaven," Jane announced.

Edna kneeled over Jane's right thigh, and Lequ over the left; they positioned their clitorises over the pumps, and let the penises retract and position their glandes under their labia minora.

Jane said, "I have to lay supine, in order to let John move his body properly; don't worry, I will raise my thighs," and she did that.

John put his hands over Edna's and Lequ's buttocks to support himself while positioning his penis in front of Jane's vulva. Edna and Lequ reciprocated by patting his butt, and John began penetrating Jane.

Jane intentionally contracted her vaginal muscles in order to slow the penetration and feel the penis more; John knew that, and throbbed, throbbed and throbbed until his member was fully inserted.

He then hugged Edna and Lequ, and they hugged and kissed him in turn; Jane's penises began penetrating, slowly but steadily the women's vaginas, and their arousal grew.

"I think you can begin to eat your meal," Jane said, but John objected, "Could you possibly grow another set of breasts?"

"Why? Where? What size?" replied Jane, and John explained, "You've given us a breast to nourish us; but if we had another breast each at our bosoms' height, we could feel the familiar and pleasurable female touch on our own breasts. The size is up to you."

Jane laughed, and grew another set of five breasts.

"Three are at your bosoms' height, so you will feel that you're hugging a woman; two are at Edna's and Lequ's navels' height – so its nipples will enter them and stimulate them. I know that John prefers my navel to a supplementary nipple, so he'll do without."

Edna added, "The breasts are really arousing, but ... why just a penis each?"

"Do you want another penis for anal penetration?"

"It would make everything perfect!" replied Lequ.

Jane also grew two more penises, which penetrated the women's butts – John made a gesture showing that he would like to do without it.

Now Jane's body was perfectly tailored to her husband's and lovers' sexual needs, and they all took advantage of that. John loved so much the breast at his bosom's height that not only did he touch it, but also the others below Edna's and Lequ's breasts – incidentally titillating them too.

So Edna and Lequ followed suit touching all Jane's breasts, her genitalia, John's pubis and scrotum, and even each other's genitalia.

Edna and Lequ, multiply stimulated (by the strokes, by the pumps, by the pairs of penises), had several orgasms, while John, as usual, got its own belatedly – he didn't want to spoil the party by ending it too soon!

But his decision made Edna and Lequ drink way too much milk – Edna said, "After a week like this, my boobs will match yours, Jane," while Lequ noticed, "it's strange ... I don't usually eat much milk, as I cannot digest it, but this milk seems different. Why?"

"Because I took care to produce galactose-less milk. All the milk you've drunk is tailored to your nutritional needs, so, don't worry, Edna – your boobs won't overgrow unless you really ask for that :-)"

"What a wonderful wife I have," John said while leering to all her boobs.

"John ... I'm not going to keep all these tits all day. I'm going to give you three meals (and the accompanying orgasms) a day in this bodily form, but after that, I will resume my usual height and appearance.

So, you will only see two breasts of mine between meals."

"Couldn't you keep their current size at least?" asked John.

Jane laughed, and she resumed her usual height, reabsorbed the extra genitalia on her thighs, and her six supplementary breasts – but her standard tits retained their current size – H cup.

"Thanks, my dear wife," said John before kissing her; Jane loved the kiss, and began stroking him in order to arouse him, so he kissed her neck, her shoulders, her armpits, her nipples.

He began suckling them, but Jane told him, "You've already had your meal – you'll only be able to get a symbolic quantity – or do you prefer to drink soda from my breasts?"

John signaled, "Yes," so Jane let him drink some soda from her nipples. After doing that, he kissed and licked her vulva, and suckled her clit. Jane knew one of his well-hidden desires, and the clit instantaneously became a nipple, which filled his mouth with a liquid resembling Malvasia (an Italian white wine).

John loved this act of kindness very much, and as he was really aroused, penetrated Jane's vagina, which clasped his penis so tightly that they eventually had a wonderful simultaneous orgasm.

As John's penis was still somewhat erect, he told Jane, "Please, let me finish into the other hole."

Jane did not object, she rose her knees up to her face in order to expose her anus, and relaxed it so John could easily penetrate it – it was actually easier than penetrating her vagina.

Then Jane hugged him, and kept he and his penis prisoners until he overcame the refractory period, its penis could get erected again in her rectum, and give and get an orgasm.

"Please, let me pee now," asked John, and Jane said, "Ok, I'll absorb it nearly instantly – as I can create matter, I can also destroy it."

John peed, and Jane got his fluid as an additional proof of his love. John's penis got out of her anus as clean as a whistle.

Tarbut
Tarbut
206 Followers