The Toy Salespeople Ch. 07

Story Info
Heading towards Astarte Nunnery.
2.4k words
4.8
12.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 08/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarbut
Tarbut
206 Followers

At Edna's, Jane alternated between "nursing mode", with eight breast and two sets of male genitalia in addition to her female ones (see "The Toy Salespeople Ch. 06") in order to give simultaneous oral and genital satisfaction to her husband John and her girlfriends Edna and Lequ, and "loving mode", in which she kept just two H-cup breasts and her female genitalia -- and made love with John most of the time.

She assumed the "nursing mode" at breakfast, noon and dinner -- she spent the rest of the day in "loving mode", talking, playing and making love with John, while Edna and Lequ did the same among them.

The erotic quartet remained intact only during meals -- outside them, it split into two couples, and Jane wondered whether Lequ would come back to the Astarte Nunnery, or ask for the termination of her monastic status in order to live with Edna.

Edna's tradition was that her small house and large park in her family's island were a nudist camp, and all four kept textile-free during their one week vacation.

But the next-to-last day, Jane raised a problem while John was keeping his penis in her vagina, fondling her breasts and occasionally sucking her nipples -- they were not seeking orgasm, but just having a more intimate conversation and contact than usual.

"John, you remember that when we landed at Edna's island I was a D-cup, don't you?"

"Yes, I do. I loved these breasts, but the H-cup ones you now sport are much better."

"I too love them more than the ones I had. I feel proud of them, and I at times think that queens have crowns, but I have something worthier."

"Let me give you a kiss, darling. You're perfectly right."

"But when we'll come home, I won't be able to wear my bra -- I won't even be able to button my shirt up."

"You want to buy new clothes, do you?"

"I need them. But it isn't easy to enter a clothes' shop as a D-cup woman and ask for garments fitting an H-cup."

"You could claim that you're dressing up for Mardi Gras."

"We are in August, darling."

They weren't alone in the room: Edna and Lequ had inserted a double dildo into their vaginas and were passionately fondling each other; but they heard Jane's complaint, and Lequ said, "Jane, our abbess is H-cup and is nearly as tall as you. Perhaps she could lend you some garments until you buy your own."

"This implies disclosing my real essence to her," replied Jane, "Is she able to keep such a secret?"

"You may never imagine which secrets have been buried within her," rejoined Lequ, "You can trust her, and I can even ask her if she can help you."

Jane agreed, Lequ took the cellphone and phoned her abbess.

"The bridge has been repaired," she announced, "You can come back tomorrow."

"I won't be alone. I'll be with some friends, and one of them needs your help."

"Why?"

"It is difficult to explain why, but her breasts have grown from D-cup to H-cup in less than a week, and she would like you to lend her one of your bras and shirts for one afternoon."

"Please, let me talk to her," said the abbess; Lequ gave Jane the cellphone, and as soon as she said "Hello", the abbes sneezed.

Jane immediately realized that ... the abbes was an extraterrestrial of her own kind! Her peculiar sneeze was an identification mark only another extraterrestrial could detect.

Among them, there were better communication means than a cellphone, so Jane just had a light conversation with the abbess:

"Good evening, Ms.?"

"Diletta. I'm of Italian origin, and my name means 'Beloved'."

"A wonderful name. My name is the commonplace 'Jane'. Pleased to meet you."

"Pleased to meet you. My nun Chang Lequ said that your breasts have doubled their size in just than a week, and you're now braless."

"Yes, Diletta. We have spent a week full of love, and these are the results. Could you be of some help?"

"Yes, I will be. But I would also like to invite you all to spend a week in my nunnery."

"A wonderful proposal, but I'm with my husband. Perhaps you wouldn't like him to enter the nunnery."

"There are guest quarters in the nunnery. He may dwell there and meet you several times a day. Please, do ask him and your friend ... Edna."

Jane asked, and they all agreed, so they accepted Diletta's proposal, and prepared for the trip.

But that night, after nourishing John, Edna and Lequ, and giving them extremely deep orgasms so that they would soundly sleep through the night, Jane made telepathic contact with Diletta."

"Hi, Jane."

"Hi, Diletta. Which squad do you belong to?"

"I'm not a researcher. Actually, I've been exiled."

"Why?"

"For warmongering. I led a rebellion in Kokhav against the Federation of Planets."

"You could have been deactivated for that."

"My attorney proved that life conditions in Kokhav had become intolerable, and the court took that as a mitigating factor.

But my powers have been severely limited: my body may not exceed the boundaries of a 3 x 3 x 6 feet parallelepiped, and the only objects I may create are the bodily products ..."

"... as they make your impersonation realistic. I share this limitation with you."

"Yes, and my telepathic communications are being monitored."

"Oh, I understand. So we'll talk again at the nunnery."

"That's OK. Can you tell me your body sizes?"

"Height 5'5", bust girth 49", underbust girth 36", waist girth 30", hip girth 43"."

"You're actually an I-cup, not just an H-cup, but I have the clothes you need. Goodbye, Jane."

"Thanks and goodbye, Diletta."

The next morning, after nursing John, Edna and Lequ, Jane asked, "Is there a way to cover my bosom until we reach Astarte Nunnery, or shall I reduce my breasts to D-cup until then?"

Edna answered, "My van is windowless, so you can display us your full glory once you are there, but until then, you really have to adopt a low profile."

"That's OK for me," John said, so Jane shrunk her breasts, letting a couple tears drop from her eyes.

"Had I had my camera at hand, it would have been the saddest footage of the year," commented John, and Jane sobbed and hugged him, and Edna, and Lequ, who comforted her as if she had lost her mother.

Then they could all clean the house, have a shower, wear their clothes, and sail to the harbor they had come from.

Before going to the van, they went to the post office -- as the mail was not delivered to the island, it piled up in Edna's PO Box, and she had to check it. There he found a parcel from her cousin Alice.

She was a jeweler who also made intimate jewelry (see "The Jeweler Ch. 01"), and from time to time she sent specimens of her jewels to Edna; this parcel was thoroughly sealed and heavily insured, as it contained a heavy 18k gold nipple chain, complete with filigree shields.

Edna proposed her friends to get into the van, and then wear it to appreciate it fully.

The first to wear it was, teasingly, John, who noticed that the chain was so long that it dangled below his flaccid penis' tip; he tried to dance with it on, but he noticed that his male nipples weren't sensitive enough to get aroused. On the other hand, he easily gained an erection by rubbing the chain around his penis.

Then it was Edna's turn. She took off her shirt and her bra, and Lequ applied the shields over her nipples. The chain dangled beautifully from her CC-cup breast, and the shields were customized to her nipples, so they both adorned and stimulated them well.

As Edna treaded on the van floor, the dangling chain aroused her, and she stretched her arms to hug Lequ, Jane and John. They all toyed with the chain, adding stimulation to stimulation, and removed all Edna's garments with no opposition.

Then they all undressed, and chose their roles: John stood behind Edna and made her spread her legs open, while Lequ and Jane rubbed their nipples against Edna's skin and nipple chain and shield.

The chain was so well made that even the slight touch of a woman's nipples against the shields stimulated Edna, and while John was gaining his way to Edna's vagina, Edna was filing her girlfriends' genitalia with the chain -- and they touched her labia and clitoris in turn.

When John put his hands on Edna's nipples, Jane and Lequ ground the chain between their genitalia and Edna's thighs and touched Edna's and John's torsos with their inflated tits and erect teats, Edna's vagina lubricated and opened, and John penetrated her.

Edna kissed Lequ and Jane, and even managed to kiss John as he was still in her. When the women were done (John, as usual, did not reach orgasm), Edna proposed Lequ to wear the chain, and to do the same thing.

Lequ did that, but John wasn't allowed to penetrate her, and could only rub the labia with his penis. The stimulation was good enough anyway, and Lequ asked him not to stop until she had come five times -- as an Astarte nun, she had to come seven times on weekdays, and eight times on Sundays -- and she had only came twice so far.

John and the girls were more than happy to please her, but when they were done, John, Edna and Lequ had to pee, and there were no toilet in the van.

Jane easily solved the problem: she asked John to pee into her rectum, and to encourage him she grew her breasts from D-cup to HH-cup. John's penis got hard, and he could easily insert it into her rectum, once she laid supine on the van floor, and raised her legs in order to expose her anus to enemy fire.

When John was done, Jane grew a kind of funnel at either side of the pelvis, between the navel and the hip joints, and told her girlfriends, "You have to put your vulvae exactly on these funnels. They will seal your genitalia and collect your urine."

Edna and Lequ did that, and when the funnels sealed their twats, they felt that a sort of tongue began licking their clitoris and labia while they were urinating. And a pair of probes grew from Jane's thighs, entered her girlfriends' anuses, hooked their bodies to hers, gave them added stimulation, administered an enema, collected the soaked faeces, and when they were done, they also cleaned the anus -- while they were enjoying clitoral orgasm, and the tongues stimulating their twats were also cleaning them.

"Sorry for the surprise," Jane apologized, "But I hate to waste time."

"Apology accepted," Edna and Lequ said, while John was wondering in which way was his wife going to torture him.

"Don't worry, dear hubby," said Jane; she then asked Edna and Lequ, "Would you like to give him a titfuck while I probe his anus?"

"We'd like that," Edna answered, and Lequ added, "The probe isn't painful -- you will only suddenly feel that your bowels are empty."

So Lequ sat on the van floor crossing the legs; Edna laid supine with the head between her thighs and touching her pubic mound; John sat on her belly (taking care not to let his weight fall over her stomach) and put his penis between her breast, and Jane hugged him from behind, and inserted her probe into his butt.

The probe was two pronged: one prong went through the rectum to administer the enema, the other stimulated his prostate, so John soon begun to squirt pre-cum, and Edna begun licking and swallowing it.

Another set of prongs stimulated Edna's genitalia and anus, so she rapidly came, and asked for mercy.

Then it was Lequ's turn, and John couldn't halt the orgasm this time, when his bowels were cleaned.

The only one who had not worn the chain so far was Jane, who hung it to her I-cup boobs, and teased her husband and girlfriends with it. Then she asked them, "Would you like me to enter in nursing mode while wearing the chain? You won't forget the experience!"

They all assented, and Jane's tits became ten -- besides the eight boobs she usually had in nursing mode, she grew two more at her armpits, and hung the chain to their nipples -- so, when John, Edna and Lequ took their position over her usual breasts and genitalia, she could let the chain pass over their shoulder, as if to bind them to her body.

After the orgasm, John could not penetrate a human vagina, but it was not a problem for Jane, whose non-human vagina could do anything for John's sake, and sucked his penis into itself.

Milk was more abundant than usual, and all the bodies attached to Jane's more adept to orgasm, so they enjoyed the nursing session a lot -- Jane's breasts were very mobile that day, and the nipples stroked their bodies as if they were fingers.

Jane's vagina was hot and tight, and massaged John's penis well; her sets of male genitalia were hotter and wider than usual, and produced lots of liquid, so rinsing Edna's and Lequ's rectums and vaginas well.

When they were all done, Edna proposed Jane to keep her I-cup breasts (only two, obviously --outside nursing, the others were redundant and cumbersome), wear her shirt, and as it could not be buttoned as it was tailored for a D-cup, to hang the chain on her nipples: the shields would cover the teats well enough to stave off an indecent exposure charge, and the dangling chain would beautifully adorn her body, and positively impress the Astarte nuns as the van would enter their nunnery courtyard.

Jane accepted, and found that the chain fit her well; she reduced the diameter of the areolas, lest the shields seemed a couple of coins glued to two red traffic lights, and sat in the back of the van, while all her travel mates dressed and Edna turned the engine on.

Jane hoped to be able to admire the landscape, but she was wrong: her majestic boobs covered by the royal chain proved an irresistible temptation for John, who made love with her four times in a three hour trip.

Luckily, the noblest of metals, gold, could not be altered by their bodily fluids, and when Edna's van entered the nunnery courtyard, and Jane got out of it showing the shining chain dangling from her mammoth juggs, the (bisexual or lesbian) nuns whistled at her as if they were male sex offenders imprisoned since WW1.

Tarbut
Tarbut
206 Followers