The Toyboy Experiment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cupbearer
cupbearer
363 Followers

After lunch, Andrea went for a swim -- she was wearing a one-piece swimsuit under her dress -- and Janice had a nap. I went back to reading and John dozed.

It all felt incredibly grown-up, and when the sun was beginning to make long shadows and both Janice and Andrea had been reading for a while, John turned to me and said "We'd probably better think about getting back."

"Okay," I said.

"Have a swim, though," he said. I eyed him, smiling.

"Is that an order?" I murmured. He nodded.

Flushing once more with exposing my nudity, I got up and walked down to the beach. Plenty of other couples were frolicking away. I made myself walk right in and as soon as I was hip-deep I dived forwards.

The water was incredibly refreshing on my naked body. I felt like a healthy young animal as I swam about and ducked under and floated. I had never skinny-dipped before, and certainly hadn't dreamed that when I did, it would be in broad daylight on a crowded beach before the eyes of strangers.

After 15 minutes I stood up and saw John waving, and I walked out, shivering. As I walked naked up the beach I got more than one appreciative glance from a total stranger. John came towards me holding a towel and he wrapped me in it and kissed me.

"Feel better?" he said.

"It's gorgeous," I gasped. "You should try it."

"Another time," he said. "Let's go home." He handed me my sandals, shorts and polo shirt and once I was dry I put them on -- not without a small twinge of regret at covering myself up.

John hugged Janice and Andrea and they gave me a friendly hug too, and he invited them to dinner at the weekend. I liked the idea; they had been smart, funny, warm and well-read and I'd enjoyed their company. We parted company at the car park and John drove us back to the villa.

"How did you like your punishment?" he laughed as we drove.

"That was the second strangest thing I've ever done," I giggled. "God. I can't believe I was sunbathing naked for what, three hours?"

"You looked absolutely good enough to eat," he said. "I saw the looks you were getting. Still think you prefer girls?"

"I can't help whose bums I prefer looking at," I said, and then I turned to him, genuinely contrite.

"I'm sorry I was fantasising about a girl," I said. He glanced away from the windscreen at me.

"It's fine," he said. "As you said, you can't help it when it's been your habit of a lifetime. I do plan, though, that by the end of this holiday, you'll have a different set of habits."

"Oh, do you," I said, grinning.

"I do," he said, turning the car into the driveway of his villa. We parked, and I got out and removed the bags from the trunk. I walked up to the front door and he followed me. I waited while he opened the door, and then I walked into the house and headed to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, I placed the bags on the table but before I had a chance to open them and start sorting out the dirty containers and put away the leftover food and drink, John grabbed me from behind and his hand snaked inside my shorts and grasped my cock, and I gasped with shock and surprise, and his other hand turned my face and he planted his lips on mine and kissed me, roughly. I made a stifled moan of surprise.

"I could hardly keep my hands off you," he gasped, "at the beach, seeing you there naked, knowing they were all looking at you, god, I wanted you so much."

I moaned as he ripped open my shorts and pulled up my shirt, uncovering me, bending me forwards. I raised my arms and he pulled my polo shirt off and threw it aside.

"I knew they were looking at you," he gasped as he kicked my sandals off. I squirmed as he bent me forwards over the table. "I knew they all were wondering what it would be like to fuck you. To own you. Even Janice and Andrea. I know when they fancy someone, and a bit of them was curious about you."

"Oh god . . ." I gasped, my stomach tight with excitement at how John was almost forcibly taking me. His hands yanked down my shorts, uncovering my bare, lightly sunburned arse, and my stiff cock sprang free. I was naked in the kitchen, bent forward over the table. Gasping. The only sounds apart from his voice were our harsh breathing and the sound of the table straining as he pushed me so that my upper body lay face down on it. His fingers scrabbled in the butter dish and he smeared some butter between my warm, damp ass cheeks.

"Oh, please . . ." I whimpered, almost wanting him not to, wanting our second time to be as romantic as our first time, but he was implacable.

"I knew that the ultimate humiliation for you," he said, pushing his stiff prick between my buttocks, "would have been for me to fuck you there and then, on the beach."

"Yes," I moaned. It was true.

"You under me," he gasped, his finger working at my ass, and I moaned thickly with panic and arousal.

"Ohhhh . . ." I shuddered.

"You, the boy who'd only ever been with girls," he said, "naked on your belly underneath me while I put my cock inside your arse and made you squeal, and everyone watching knew that you loved having my cock in you . . ."

"Oh god, yes," I sobbed as I felt his cock tip pushing at me.

"All the women you could've been with," he whispered in my ear, "watching you submit to me. Watching you be my naked little bitch."

"Yes!"

"My naked little cock slut," he gasped, easing himself inside me.

"AaaAAAUUHHH!" I squealed as I gave in, receiving him, and my legs flailed helplessly as John ruthlessly imposed his will on me, shoving his hips into me, he standing fully-clothed behind me as I sprawled nude on the table, gasping and sobbing as he bum-fucked me with his humbling knowledge of just how to arouse me, just how to make me want him to do this to me. God, he knew my weak spots, all right.

My young body strained beneath him and he clamped his hand over my eyes. Being blind sealed my abject humiliation, my utter submission to him, and I came yet again, pumping my cum on the tiled kitchen floor even as he was cumming inside me.

"OooOOOOHHHH! Oh FUCK!" I squealed, not even caring how undignified I was, a naked young man squirming on the end of an older man's cock. I milked him as he'd shown me, feeling his warm semen leaking from my anus, and I shuddered and whimpered as I came down from the sudden and utterly unexpected ass-fucking he'd given me.

There was a long moment as he stood behind me, holding me, breathing deeply, and then he carefully pulled out of me.

I felt my knees giving, and my upper half slid off the table. I sank to the floor and covered my face with my hands, my shoulders shaking.

"Oh god," I whimpered. I felt that I had been lovingly but also brutally taught a lesson. And yet, the feel of his cock inside me had once again made pleasure rip through my body.

"A good toyboy is always ready," he said softly, his hand on my shoulder. "You must understand, you're always accessible to me. As long as we have this arrangement, I can take you at any time. Do you understand that now?"

I nodded my head. I felt him take my wrist and I tottered to my feet. He embraced me and kissed me, and led me off to the showers, where he washed me all over and wrapped me in a bathrobe.

I felt more normal after the shower and lay on the sofa checking my emails on my iPad, while he tidied up the kitchen and prepared us some dinner.

We ate dinner and watched an old movie on TV. He was very tender and affectionate, and I appreciated it; I was still somewhat unsteady from the unexpectedness of the fucking he'd given me. Afterwards we lay on the sofa, me still in the bathrobe, and talked a bit.

"I almost didn't want you to take me, earlier on," I said quietly, as I lay in his arms.

"I know," he said. "That was the whole idea. I admit that I really wanted you and wanted to show you what it was like without the usual . . . you know."

"It was still amazing," I said, looking up at him. "I can't believe what you can do to me. I've never felt this sexual in my life."

"You're very provocative," he said, shrugging and smiling. "It's easy to get someone aroused when they react the way you do."

So saying, he loosened the belt of my bathrobe.

"Oh no," I said, smiling but half-meaning it.

"Oh yes," he said, opening it, revealing my clean body, still pink from the sun.

"Oh no," I said, as John got out from under me and freed one of my arms from the robe. I squirmed but he rolled me onto my belly and I felt my breathing quicken, and I knew what he had in mind.

"Oh god," I breathed. "You're insatiable."

"You need it," he said, touching me between the tops of my thighs.

"Ohhh, god," I moaned again as I felt him slipping out of his clothes, and then I was naked on my belly on the sofa and John was tying the towelling belt of my bathrobe over my eyes, and I clutched the fabric and breathed deeply as he pulled on my cock and kissed me and told me how beautiful I was, and then I felt his fingers and smelt the cool gel he was rubbing on my most private place, the location of my absolute submission and ecstasy, and I buried my face in the cushion and moaned as John mounted my hips and eased himself into my ass once more. I turned my head and saw our reflection in the big picture window that looked onto the darkness -- my pale young body squirming and tensing and relaxing under his tanned, lean body. A young man willingly, eagerly, tearfully letting himself be ass-fucked by an older man

We fucked, slowly and tenderly, on the sofa for a long time. I had already cum three times that day, but nothing could have made me refuse him; once again, he showed me just how much I craved being buggered by him, feeling him occupy me and split me like a ripe peach, feeling him dominate me and force me to lose myself in the ecstasy of being penetrated by his cock.

John held me and I shuddered and whimpered as I came, and he followed after, his cum spreading as a liquid warmth in my ass, before he pulled out of me and rolled me onto my back and lowered himself onto my limp, panting, grateful body and kissed me.

We stumbled into bed and I slept in his arms until late the next day.

cupbearer
cupbearer
363 Followers
12