The Trade Show Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgiaD
GeorgiaD
127 Followers

Cindy also went on to describe Robert's qualities and sexual preferences, suggesting that he would probably enjoy my company, a lot. I was glad that the warm air in my face as we drove back to Cindy's house, cooled my blushing skin.

Cindy abandoned the car outside of the house, explaining that we might need it later.

We both freshened up and I arranged some seating on the patio as Cindy conjured up some Pimms.

I was already sitting down when she arrived with two iced glasses with what looked like the biggest and best Pimms I had ever seen. "If you're going to drink Pimms," she explained, "Then make them big ones!"

Cindy placed her glass on the table and reaching behind her she undid the clasp on her skirt and let it fall to the ground. She them lifted off her tee above her head and sat don, pulling her seat closer to mine. "It's too hot to be dressed," she said, and then removed her bra before lying back in the lounger with her drink in one hand, and my hand in the other.

This, of course, is the benefit of a large house with private gardens.

Feeling over-dressed I removed my dress and folded it neatly on the table nearby. Kicking off my shoes I sat back down.

"That's my girl," Cindy said, peering over at me with a smile that would melt anyone's heart.

GeorgiaD
GeorgiaD
127 Followers
12